Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy (71453 Views)

How A 17-Year-Old Yahoo Boy Stunned EFCC Chairman, Olukoyede With His IT Skills / My EFCC Experience (I Almost Got Extradicted To The USA) / Police Shoot 19-Year-Old Boy For Impregnating A 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by Therock5555(m): 8:21am On May 05, 2023
Sofrosh:

Ask TheRock5555

Seriously, I was joking about the jazz stuff. I won't advice anyone to tow that path

Be like you see me for dream abi?

Make nobody ask me anything oh, I dey vex
Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by Ikem11(m): 8:25am On May 05, 2023
Omg this is the height of wickedness. Why some people no get conscience! Gosh

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by b3llo(m): 8:44am On May 05, 2023
flexyrule:

Nigerians are very wicked people. I repeat, Nigerians are very wicked people.

This was how loan sharks extorted a friend's cousin, till he committed suicide, after paying them over 400% of what he borrowed in less than one month.

This is exactly how they sounded on the extract of the chat the police obtained from his phone.

How can you conveniently tell someone to go and commit suicide?

In 2021, I borrowed one contractor 30 million to complete a project he was executing for the federal government.

Till date, the man is yet to finish paying up. He has executed contracts worth over 1 billion for the FG since I gave him that money, but baba has refused to pay me back my money. Last year alone, he received over 500m as payments for contracts he executed for the government.

Funny part is that, I am not the only one he is owing. He would keep face as if he wants to die, when he wants to borrow from you, once money hits his account, he turn to tiger. This is someone that rolls with the presidency ooooo. He has senators, top government officials as friends.

He blocked me, refused me entry into his office. Reported the case to the police, he went and bribed them, anywhere I take the case to, this man would rather churn out 5 to 10m to settle the authorities than pay me back my money.

I have lost over 2m while trying to recover this money. Everybody that hears my story, will just want to also eat his own part of the cake. 50k, 100k, 200k etc lawyers, so called human rights, police, etc.

When I say Nigerians are wicked, I know exactly what I'm saying.

Nigerians are wicked!

Forget.
people won't relate much to what you are saying until it happens to them.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by Shhhh01(f): 8:52am On May 05, 2023
Im so sorry but i laughed at the last sentence. lol
JackDaAlienz:
I was a victim of this type of fraud
The only thing that saved me is that I wasn't extorted.

A white milf from Armenia sent me friend request.
Her page looked geniune and legit
She posted pictures of her little son and her family having fun.

Na so I chat with this woman for almost 1 full month. This fine milf was telling me how handsome I am and how she has crush on me.
Like play like play we started sending each other nudes.
God!!! I mumu no be small
I sent many pictures of me naked with standing gbola in different camera angles with my face showing cry
If I send she go send photo of her huge breast photo of her wet kpomo

Na when she insist that I should do video of me moaning and stroking my cock
Na when I begin suspect fowl play
I began digging online to see if her account is actually real.

Later found out it was scammers
They scammed an Armenian single mother made her fall in love and she sent her nudes to them
They used her profile photos to create new profile and act like it's her original page. So they sent me her nudes which made me send my own nudes to them thinking i was sending it to the Armenia milf.

May God save me ooohhhh
Group of hackers are somewhere with upto 13 of my nudes. I keep praying to God to strike whoever it is
Make my nudes no come go viral online one day.
Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by user294(m): 9:07am On May 05, 2023
Just imagine this nonsense. This is what Yahoo boys want us to believe is right and good. The young 17-year-old thought he had found love, only to be extorted by these criminals. Well, thank God, their own is done for. There will be no pardon. Just caused the death of who knows what he would have become tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by Maforgreats(m): 9:09am On May 05, 2023
Pochettino:
One of we women must have told them to do it.
Find her!
Very funny 🤣🤣🤣, she told Samson to hustle hard or forget her
Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by MasterShifu010(m): 9:17am On May 05, 2023
Saga16:

Don't even start what ?

Nigerians pay far less tax than their counterparts in USA.

You can continue to argue.

Oga the amount of tax payed is proportional to your earnings , how many Nigerians are gainfully employed
Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by jesutakewe(f): 9:32am On May 05, 2023
Why are you wasting your time with police and human rights etc? I once had an encounter with such an onigbese. The moment I served him court papers he returned my money within two weeks.

flexyrule:

I have lost over 2m while trying to recover this money. Everybody that hears my story, will just want to also eat his own part of the cake. 50k, 100k, 200k etc lawyers, so called human rights, police, etc.

Nigerians are wicked!

Forget.
Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by flexyrule(m): 9:55am On May 05, 2023
jesutakewe:
Why are you wasting your time with police and human rights etc? I once had an encounter with such an onigbese. The moment I served him court papers he returned my money within two weeks.

My sister. This is exactly what the man want me to do.

So he can buy the judge and be paying N10,000 per month.

Leave naija ooooo.
Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by Nobody: 10:12am On May 05, 2023
ComeToJesus:
Please what is delaying the extradition?

Also, please give them the maximum punishment.

Woe to all Yahoo boys, men, women and girls.
They shall all perish like fowls unless they repent and make restitution.

Wicked beings..
grin

But the money is sweet

Swear that you won’t collect money from them if they give you 500k to “hold body” when you are broke
Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by KIDfurniture(m): 10:16am On May 05, 2023
It will never be well with every yahoo boy in Nigeria . It will never be well with their families. If your brother is one he will never end well. His children will not end well. If ur dad is one , I as his off spring will not end well.

PoloG:
Three Nigerian men await extradition to U.S. for sexual extortion that led 17-year-old boy to commit suicide

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/5/three-nigerian-men-await-extradition-to-us-for-sexual-extortion-that-led-17-year-old-boy-to-commit-suicide-2.html

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by Nobody: 10:18am On May 05, 2023
KIDfurniture:
It will never be well with every yahoo boy in Nigeria . It will never be well with their families. If your brother is one he will never end well. His children will not end well. If ur dad is one , I as his off spring will not end well.

I’m sure you’ve spent yahoo money before hypocrite
Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by Gunboat127(m): 10:34am On May 05, 2023
This is very bad and the perpetrators should not go unpunished...having said that,I don't understand why people still send nudes 😒..even if you be my wife sef I no dey send you any nudes,watin you wan carry my naked pictures do when you fit see me naked anytime🙄
Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by syntekelite(m): 10:47am On May 05, 2023
flexyrule:

This was how loan sharks extorted a friend's cousin, till he committed suicide, after paying them over 400% of what he borrowed in less than one month.

This is exactly how they sounded on the extract of the chat the police obtained from his phone.

In 2021, I borrowed one contractor 30 million to complete a project he was executing for the federal government.

Till date, the man is yet to finish paying up. He has executed contracts worth over 1 billion for the FG since I gave him that money, but baba has refused to pay me back my money. Last year alone, he received over 500m as payments for contracts he executed for the government.

Funny part is that, I am not the only one he is owing. He would keep face as if he wants to die, when he wants to borrow from you, once money hits his account, he turn to tiger. This is someone that rolls with the presidency ooooo. He has senators, top government officials as friends.

He blocked me, refused me entry into his office. Reported the case to the police, he went and bribed them, anywhere I take the case to, this man would rather churn out 5 to 10m to settle the authorities than pay me back my money.

Nigerians are wicked!

Forget.

30mil and you didnt collect collateral Mehn u sure say no be lip balm hin use ask u for the money?
Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by SKIBiNSKI(m): 10:47am On May 05, 2023
UYAGA1010:
This one is nothing compared to the modern slavery we are being subjected in nigeria. Let them prepare for more suicide, until they make all equal irrespective of tribe, religion, color and nationality. I think they are preaching gay marriage and the likes. Why are the complaining about what they call sextortion. It's all involved in human rights. Right to extort and right to be extorted.
You really are mentally unstable. What kinda rubbish is this you have written? A 17 years old American boy subjected you and your whole family to mordern slavery in Naigeria? undecided and what has gay marriage got to do with the dead American boy? Did he force you to be gay or have gay marriage? Is it the 17 years old boy's fault that you are gay? So the only human rights you support is the rights to extort a 17 years old boy. I take it you don't have children.

You need to go see a psychiatrist ASAP cheesy you sound incoherent,inadequate and depressed.
Poverty and slavery as you put it, has really messed your brain up.

You should join the sextortion gangs then and see if your miserable life will not end in an American jail. Just like these ones who will be extradicted soon, and oh! If you want to know how many years you or them would be looking at in prison in America, it is atleast minimum 15 years each for each count. grin America is going to keep jailing you lazy Naigerian scammers. Like it or not.

Good luck. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by SKIBiNSKI(m): 10:51am On May 05, 2023
These idiats should be looking at atleast 10 years in prison minimum for each count. grin nice!!
Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by Bigboy2221: 11:06am On May 05, 2023
syntekelite:

30mil and you didnt collect collateral Mehn u sure say no be lip balm hin use ask u for the money?
The guy day lie 😂
Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by Sofistcatdmoron: 11:37am On May 05, 2023
flexyrule:

Nigerians are wicked!

Forget.
Shut up, Americans are more wicked than Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by Litmus: 11:48am On May 05, 2023
Sofistcatdmoron:

Shut up, Americans are more wicked than Nigeria

I recon Americans are turning wickedness into a virtue. Unlike Nigeria where bystanders ( i.e. ordinary people reading about deviant incidents) rant in response and tear at thire hair , Americans recently seem to interpret such things as masculine and Republican. Civil, sympathetic and Just intent sentiments are demonised as WOKE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYzxm0U5Qmw
Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by wfjimmytobby(m): 12:17pm On May 05, 2023
Nice format omor..
Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by VEHINTOLAR: 12:44pm On May 05, 2023
sparko1:

I understand you point, but let me ask you this, as a Nigerian, how many tribes do you know in Ghana?

I work with many Ghanaians, Togolese, benis, I have no idea their tribes in their respective countries, simply because I don't care, I don't give a flying shit, they are just Ghanaians or Togolese to me.

Same thing applies here, nobody wants to know what tribe they come from, they are Nigerians, I know it's frustrating, trying to be good while some people just care about making money alone, they don't care if people die, or if the country have a bad image.

I appreciate your polite response. I know just a few of Ghanaian tribes and that's because the Ghanaians living and working in Nigeria are mostly law abiding such that one may not even know that they are here in our country. If they had been involving themselves in all sort of crimes and other act of criminality,same way as a particular tribe from Nigeria has been doing all over the world,that might have prompted to want to know more about Ghana or Togo as the case may be.

So you and I may not really care to know more or even anything about Ghana or Togo, as you put it,because we don't even know if they live in our country. But can same thing be said of our showy,very loud,arrogant,criminal minded compatriots who go about perpetrating crimes all over the world;South Africa,India,Indonesia, Ghana,Malaysia,etc. They are in all of these places,languishing in prisons and waiting to be led by the hangmen to the gallow !

Before now, South Africans and Ghanaians did not really know or care to know if a Nigerian living in their respective countries was an Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa. They treated everybody as Nigerians as long as you hold the green passport or you're from Nigeria. I can confidently tell you now,from my personal experiences,that it is no longer like that again, especially on the streets.,and that's because a typical Southy or Ghanaian on the street can now differentiate,especially, between Igbo and Yoruba people. I won't even try to bore you with arrays of my experiences on the streets of Jo'burg. Trust me,Ghanaians and S/Africans know us very well now;thanks to the nefarious activities of certain group of Nigerians from a particular region of the country !

You're mistaking if you think they don't know that Babatunde and Ogochukwu are not from the same region and definitely not same tribe even though they are both from Nigeria !
Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by Shokoloko(f): 1:57pm On May 05, 2023
drimzsmoke:

Happy birthday ma'am!!!!
Thank you so much! I appreciate. God bless.
Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by Ubanz: 2:32pm On May 05, 2023
It's really painful,just like many Africans have died as a result of criminal activities of some individuals and multinationals from the West.
I hope FBI and EFCC would excersise same dexterity when it comes to dealing with those harbouring the looted funds from Africa.
Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 2:40pm On May 05, 2023
basybasy:

I don't know why God join Southwest with their zone. The flat headed elements have succeeded in destroying Nigeria name globally. We have elements in all tribes but their own is too much. May God deliver us from them ooo. They should do referendum and allow them to go
it's not about tribe brother either west,east,south or north every tribe has bad elements
Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by einsteine(m): 3:11pm On May 05, 2023
Laurene:
You don't understand how their system works... They ain't Nigerian strong men.

You are very funny. There are stories littering the Internet about how bad American prisons are and you are here talking rubbish. Just try and commit a crime for which you would be accountable to America and see the result.
Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by einsteine(m): 3:13pm On May 05, 2023
Laurene:
Problem with you African strong men is that you think the American society would just smash them like Nigerian system does. They're just broken not irredeemable. America has human right group that'll make sure they get fair treatment even as extradites.

They have a working system. They're still young and have lots future in front. After all, it wasn't a premeditated murder or manslaughter or homicide kinda... They'll definitely be sentenced but they'll also achieve their dreams (if they have any) in prison.

Owing that they're first first time offenders and relatively teens, they'll be sentenced to max of 10 years but with good behavior they'll be out in 4 or 5.
They'll study in prison and become useful for the American society. They'll show remorse and apologize to the boy's parents... Explaining how the Nigerian system made them.

Mark Zuckerberg once employed some men that hacked Facebook several years ago. They now work with him... That's how you transform damaged products.

Rant all you want but America ain't Nigeria. They'll get right to a good attorney that'll defend their right to proper justice over there... If Nigeria is working, they should get a plea deal.

Sometimes I read comments here anytime someone commits a crime, you guys would say kill, castrate, hang and other slurs... That's when I knew why we had the kinda leaders repping us. We're too authoritarian in Africa. No one election is do or die here.

America will never hand over their citizens to foreign countries if it's gonna be detrimental no matter what they did... Go and read up.

This is a load of rubbish.

You don't seem to understand the seriousness of their crime. It comes with a MINIMUM of 15 years in prison and you are comparing them with hackers.

First time offenders? I am sure you don't read if not you would know this offence has a minimum sentence and also there is no parole in the US federal system. You serve your full sentence.

Sorry but their life is over.

Go and Google Ross Albricht. He is a talented, technically adept person yet he is doing life in prison. Yet you expect low lives like these fellows extorting children to be rehabilitated. Dey play.
Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by einsteine(m): 3:16pm On May 05, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:

This is why some of us are so determined now more than ever before to be exposing anyone whose life is dedicated to soiling the name and image of Nigeria and other Nigerians ! Perhaps,by the time the whole world begin to notice that these so called Nigerian criminals are oftentimes from a particular tribe,from a particular section of the country,maybe we will begin to see some level of sanity ! The South Africans,Malaysians,Indonesians,Ghanaians and Indians already know that a particular tribe from Nigeria is usually behind all sorts of crimes perpetrated by foreigners in their respective countries.

Everybody must begin to answer their individual father's name. A particular tribe can't continue to hide behind being citizens of Nigeria to perpetrate crimes all over the world while other Nigerians,who are innocent of the crimes,are being punished collectively for it !

Don't be an idiot.

What tribe do you think this perpetrators are? Obtuse people like you think there are just three tribes in Nigeria. Cretinous bigot
Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by einsteine(m): 3:30pm On May 05, 2023
Laurene:
You don't understand how their system works... They ain't Nigerian strong men.

I hope you can see that Ekweremadu was sentenced to 10 years in prison for something that real harm was yet to be done. Now imagine how it is going to be for people who goaded someone to commit suicide and extorted MULTIPLE under age victims into performing sexual acts on camera and paying to avoid the videos leaking.
Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by wasi9ice: 5:05pm On May 05, 2023
flexyrule:

Nigerians are wicked!

Forget.
What a sad story ,, l felt so bad reading this
Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by caesymore(m): 5:46pm On May 05, 2023
Enddy50ty:
Omo this is next to Blood money 💴.
Making someone take his life because of your love for money, greed and selfishness..

But then…. I no fit take my own life because of someone threatening to expose my nudes. We don see celebrities nude taya how much more an unknown individual.

Haahaha. just pray it doesn't happen to you, that is the last options that comes to mind either kill the blackmailer or be killed because these wicked folks will suck like comot from you
Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by maasoap(m): 8:37pm On May 05, 2023
Laurene:
even christ preaches salvation and forgiveness...
Just saying

Go and meet FBI, EFCC, ministry of justice, attorney General, judiciary, interpol and FG then.
Salvation on the what ground? Did you see that screenshot that I attached? They even deserve execution. The world will be a better place with less people like them.
Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by maasoap(m): 8:44pm On May 05, 2023
Laurene:
They're still young so there will be leniency... Stop being emotional.

They caused the death of human due to their greed and lack of compassion, being emotional is not out of place.
Besides, the leniency they would get is 30 years for one and 20 years for two. Without leniency, it is life sentences! Go and read it again.

They'll go to school in prison and become the best in the US.

In fact, their schools will give them uniform and they will become the best USA citizens grin grin grin

The American society would reform them by the time they're out in 10 years time .
With USA green cards in their pockets grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State / Man Steals Goat, Slaughters It And Wears It On His Body Like A Vest. Photos / “my Father Fortified Me With Charms Before I Moved To Lagos”- Traffic Robber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.