Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy (71455 Views)

How A 17-Year-Old Yahoo Boy Stunned EFCC Chairman, Olukoyede With His IT Skills / My EFCC Experience (I Almost Got Extradicted To The USA) / Police Shoot 19-Year-Old Boy For Impregnating A 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by stasius: 6:29pm On May 04, 2023
Chai. So they caused the death of this handsome boy?

What a world!

These guys should be made to die a slow death. How people degenerated to be this wicked and heartless deserves to be made a research question.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by odenkirk: 6:29pm On May 04, 2023
wisdomkid:

Actually, if you read through the post, they were all in Lagos State.
they are among the vast number of igbos developing lagos. mighty developers

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by Omoawoke: 6:29pm On May 04, 2023
spiralwedge:
Developers oooo. They are developing Michigan.

See how they soil Lagos’ and Nigeria’s reputation anyhow.

Abeg, I hope they correct US and let them know their state of origin. LAGOS rejects them.. they should just hang their certificates of state origin on their neck.. ipob terrorists

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by Christistruth02: 6:30pm On May 04, 2023
The Crime is Grievous and Shameful

yet the Suspects are Young 19, 20, 22

FG should agree a plea bargain before extradition and a deal that would let them be released

Within ten year if they express remorse to the victims and their families and also allow the Suspects continue

their Education in Jail with also their families

Visiting them in Jail at the expense of the US Govt

The case is so sad that the FG should even try to pay compensation to the dead boy’s family though it wasn’t their fault

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by TippuTip: 6:31pm On May 04, 2023
Shokoloko:
Oh my! Such a beautiful child.
Any ways, I trust the men in prison to avenge the death of this child. Pedophiles and child murderers are "well taken care of" in American prisons.
These ones will be wheelchair bound after a few months of arrival

They wll rape those boys so tey, their nyansh will leak vegetable soup

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by sparko1(m): 6:31pm On May 04, 2023
Where is
saasala
, look at what they did, it doesn't matter if they open store for their grandparents, they just wasted someone life because in their defence, their president is a yahoo person.
Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by Ffolksy: 6:32pm On May 04, 2023
Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by stasius: 6:32pm On May 04, 2023
The kind of torture and assault they will undergo in US prison is second to none.

All of them will end up with anal tears and fistulas before their ultimate death. They should brace up to enjoy themselves in US prison.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by omohayek: 6:32pm On May 04, 2023
tito44:

Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise nlfpmod oam4j nlfpmod
Rule 3
Stop being ridiculous - where's the slur in a simple statement of an indisputable fact? Are we all supposed to pretend not to notice the origins of these criminals simply to spare your feelings? I bet you have no problem doing far worse when it comes to any matters related to APC, Tinubu, Lagos, etc.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by phineas: 6:32pm On May 04, 2023
This is wrong on all accounts..blackmailing kids and sending such horrible messages while at it.

Making this kind of money should be frowned at.If found guilty Their friends, families and communities should be called out on such characters within them enough for them to issue statements disowning such acts.

This is a shame to an entire nation not just the perpetrators and we must speak up against it

May the soul of the young man rest in peace

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by Segzy19: 6:33pm On May 04, 2023
If you check them well, dem go be these stupid Obidients..... No brain at all... Abeg let them rot in prison if possible

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by Biodun556(m): 6:34pm On May 04, 2023
And some parents are celebrating their yahoo children

This is terrible

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by sparko1(m): 6:34pm On May 04, 2023
Omoawoke:

Abeg, I hope they correct US and let them know their state of origin. LAGOS rejects them.. they should just hang their certificates of state origin on their neck.. ipob terrorists

This is worse, nobody in the US or outside Nigeria care which state they are from, they are Nigerians, simple!

8 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by lolu2019: 6:34pm On May 04, 2023
Saga16:
All because you want to wash fake Rolex in an Owerri Nightclub.
all blackmailers must face the law.they should kill them too.loan sharks should also be dealt with.
Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by Christistruth02: 6:35pm On May 04, 2023
stasius:
The kind of torture and assault they will undergo in US prison is second to none.

All of them will end up with anal tears and fistulas before their ultimate death. They should brace up to enjoy themselves in US prison.

The FG can then request for their Immediate return because the US is supposed to keep them safe in Jail
Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by Qasim6(m): 6:37pm On May 04, 2023
Christistruth02:
The Crime is Grievous and Shameful

yet the Suspects are Young 19, 20, 22

FG should agree a plea bargain before extradition and a deal that would let them be released

Within ten year if they express remorse to the victims and their families and also allow the Suspects continue

their Education in Jail with also their families

Visiting them in Jail at the expense of the US Govt

The case is so sad that the FG should even try to pay compensation to the dead boy’s family though it wasn’t their fault

What the F*uck are you saying.
The boys should rather be made POTUS
Rubbish

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by obotematics: 6:37pm On May 04, 2023
Choi
See mumu life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by Almaigaa: 6:37pm On May 04, 2023
PoloG:
I G B grin

P E grin P L E

Amaka

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by arantess: 6:37pm On May 04, 2023
Omoawoke:

Shut up...ipob people committed crime and led someone to suicide and you are here shouting mynd45

When your tribe commit crime we don't see you masturbating like you are doing now

Why?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by xandy84: 6:39pm On May 04, 2023
I believe they all wanted to come to US and now they will enter US without visas only to pick soup in Jail. You want to do anything to get rick, be ready for the consequences of your actions.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by GodIsBiafran: 6:39pm On May 04, 2023
odenkirk:
ur brothers are at it again

Kogi not Igbo. Check well or remove that your useless eyes and replace it with good ones.

5 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by sparko1(m): 6:40pm On May 04, 2023
phineas:
This is wrong on all accounts..blackmailing kids and sending such horrible messages while at it.

Making this kind of money should be frowned at.If found guilty Their friends, families and communities should be called out on such characters within them enough for them to issue statements disowning such acts.

This is a shame to an entire nation not just the perpetrators and we must speak up against it

May the soul of the young man rest in peace

It doesn't matter the kind, all yahoo is bad, some people kill themselves in silence because of depression.

7 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by CarlosTheJackal: 6:41pm On May 04, 2023
obembet:
This people as cause more damage to this country than Tinubu
RIP to English Language

6 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by cococandy(f): 6:41pm On May 04, 2023
Very Unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by lolu2019: 6:42pm On May 04, 2023
flexyrule:

Nigerians are very wicked people. I repeat, Nigerians are very wicked people.

This was how loan sharks extorted a friend's cousin, till he committed suicide, after paying them over 400% of what he borrowed in less than one month.

This is exactly how they sounded on the extract of the chat the police obtained from his phone.

How can you conveniently tell someone to go and commit suicide?
they are the ones operating loan sharks.police should go after them.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by onuman: 6:42pm On May 04, 2023
Saga16:
All because you want to wash fake Rolex in an Owerri Nightclub.
Your bating of ethnic hate for the Igbo will kee you.
You clutch tight to one dysfunctional Nigeria, because of crude oil and gas deposits in the Niger Delta. It's like clutching tight to a sinking ship because the ship contains valuable. You refuse escape for others wlling to escape from the sinking ship. Parasites. Where was Igbo name mentioned among the three accused?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by bisiswag(f): 6:42pm On May 04, 2023
JackDaAlienz:
I was a victim of this type of fraud
The only thing that saved me is that I wasn't extorted.

A white milf from Armenia sent me friend request.
Her page looked geniune and legit
She posted pictures of her little son and her family having fun.

Na so I chat with this woman for almost 1 full month. This fine milf was telling me how handsome I am and how she has crush on me.
Like play like play we started sending each other nudes.
God!!! I mumu no be small
I sent many pictures of me naked with standing gbola in different camera angles with my face showing cry
If I send she go send photo of her huge breast photo of her wet kpomo

Na when she insist that I should do video of me moaning and stroking my cock
Na when I begin suspect fowl play
I began digging online to see if her account is actually real.

Later found out it was scammers
They scammed an Armenian single mother made her fall in love and she sent her nudes to them
They used her profile photos to create new profile and act like it's her original page. So they sent me her nudes which made me send my own nudes to them thinking i was sending it to the Armenia milf.

May God save me ooohhhh
Group of hackers are somewhere with upto 13 of my nudes. I keep praying to God to strike whoever it is
Make my nudes no come go viral online one day.
Eyah, and so what they go viral. Don't ever be scared. Everyone na cloth cover us, we all naked. So fear not. Don't ever let anyone blackmail you for a mistake you made. You fell in ***love **** nor be u kee Jeeszus. Lessons learnt so move on with your head high abeg. We don't want another bad incidence. Na d fear dey kill first.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by phineas: 6:44pm On May 04, 2023
sparko1:

It doesn't matter the kind, all yahoo is bad, some people kill themselves in silence because of depression.

I totally agree with you.
Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by Kenneth4u205(m): 6:44pm On May 04, 2023
TINUBU and his boys using fake names to tarnish Nigeria image

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by easytig(m): 6:45pm On May 04, 2023
Go siddon jare,you think say you be celebrity,who Sabi you sef,even if dem post am sef nobody go look am sef
JackDaAlienz:
I was a victim of this type of fraud
The only thing that saved me is that I wasn't extorted.

A white milf from Armenia sent me friend request.
Her page looked geniune and legit
She posted pictures of her little son and her family having fun.

Na so I chat with this woman for almost 1 full month. This fine milf was telling me how handsome I am and how she has crush on me.
Like play like play we started sending each other nudes.
God!!! I mumu no be small
I sent many pictures of me naked with standing gbola in different camera angles with my face showing cry
If I send she go send photo of her huge breast photo of her wet kpomo

Na when she insist that I should do video of me moaning and stroking my cock
Na when I begin suspect fowl play
I began digging online to see if her account is actually real.

Later found out it was scammers
They scammed an Armenian single mother made her fall in love and she sent her nudes to them
They used her profile photos to create new profile and act like it's her original page. So they sent me her nudes which made me send my own nudes to them thinking i was sending it to the Armenia milf.

May God save me ooohhhh
Group of hackers are somewhere with upto 13 of my nudes. I keep praying to God to strike whoever it is
Make my nudes no come go viral online one day.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State / Man Steals Goat, Slaughters It And Wears It On His Body Like A Vest. Photos / “my Father Fortified Me With Charms Before I Moved To Lagos”- Traffic Robber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.