Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

PH Music Producer Shares The Most SIMP Thing He Has Ever Done For A Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / PH Music Producer Shares The Most SIMP Thing He Has Ever Done For A Woman (1258 Views)

Lady Shares The Photo Of A Man To Confirm His Relationship Status Before Sex / Boyfriend Horrified By 'weird' Thing He Caught Girlfriend Doing After Sex / 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PH Music Producer Shares The Most SIMP Thing He Has Ever Done For A Woman by ElBenny(m): 7:57am On May 05, 2023
A Port Harcourt based music producer shared on his twitter handle the most SIMPish move he had ever taken

Re: PH Music Producer Shares The Most SIMP Thing He Has Ever Done For A Woman by money121(m): 7:58am On May 05, 2023
Seen
Re: PH Music Producer Shares The Most SIMP Thing He Has Ever Done For A Woman by Nobody: 8:14am On May 05, 2023
🤣 some men will not stay in their lane, they want something bigger than them. You are pricing lace materials when you can only afford China . She was never his girlfriend, just a girl pitying him 😂

1 Like

Re: PH Music Producer Shares The Most SIMP Thing He Has Ever Done For A Woman by Zonefree(m): 8:34am On May 05, 2023
Mumu boy.

You dey write song for Nigerian girl undecided

No wonder you never blow. Didirin !

5 Likes

Re: PH Music Producer Shares The Most SIMP Thing He Has Ever Done For A Woman by Careente7(m): 8:48am On May 05, 2023
.The Snapchat fish on your face says it all.

10 Likes

Re: PH Music Producer Shares The Most SIMP Thing He Has Ever Done For A Woman by kelspinall(m): 10:43am On May 05, 2023
wahala dey oooo o
Re: PH Music Producer Shares The Most SIMP Thing He Has Ever Done For A Woman by LeeSmart: 11:40am On May 05, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
some men will not stay in their lane, they want something bigger than them. You are pricing lace materials when you can only afford China . She was never his girlfriend, just a girl pitying him
I 4 like see this troublesome lady one-on-one oo
Re: PH Music Producer Shares The Most SIMP Thing He Has Ever Done For A Woman by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 05, 2023
LeeSmart:

I 4 like see this troublesome lady one-on-one oo
Oya begin come 🤣 but make sure you inform your wife ooo 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: PH Music Producer Shares The Most SIMP Thing He Has Ever Done For A Woman by LeeSmart: 2:27pm On May 05, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Oya begin come but make sure you inform your wife ooo
No worry abt my wife, i tell u say she too na nairalander she de see all my post.
Re: PH Music Producer Shares The Most SIMP Thing He Has Ever Done For A Woman by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 05, 2023
LeeSmart:

No worry abt my wife, i tell u say she too na nairalander she de see all my post.
That's a lie 😆 else she would have summon you
Re: PH Music Producer Shares The Most SIMP Thing He Has Ever Done For A Woman by LeeSmart: 3:31pm On May 05, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
That's a lie else she would have summon you
Don't think have done anything suspicious 4 her to summon me
Re: PH Music Producer Shares The Most SIMP Thing He Has Ever Done For A Woman by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 05, 2023
LeeSmart:

Don't think have done anything suspicious 4 her to summon me
You subtly use codes except she's not just the jealous type 😆
Re: PH Music Producer Shares The Most SIMP Thing He Has Ever Done For A Woman by Tallesty1(m): 3:35pm On May 05, 2023
People put themselves under unnecessary pressure? What is my business if someone buys her a mansion?
Re: PH Music Producer Shares The Most SIMP Thing He Has Ever Done For A Woman by LeeSmart: 5:09pm On May 05, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You subtly use codes except she's not just the jealous type
Nope she's not, she's just like u except u want to tel me daht u're the jealous type.
Re: PH Music Producer Shares The Most SIMP Thing He Has Ever Done For A Woman by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 05, 2023
LeeSmart:

Nope she's not, she's just like u except u want to tel me daht u're the jealous type.
😆

(1) (Reply)

Stop Sending Money To Girls If You Are Aboard / Why Do People Probably Say These Words When Caught Cheating? / Please, Is There Any Body Here Willing To Accept A Female Into Their Si.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.