Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,881 members, 7,828,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

This Is Why I Wanted Peter Obi To Be President. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is Why I Wanted Peter Obi To Be President. (681 Views)

I was impeached because I wanted to be Governor' - Former Edo Deputy-Gov, Shaibu / Soludo: I Became A Professor In My 30s, Achieved Everything I Wanted In My 30s / Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Why I Wanted Peter Obi To Be President. by Father0fjesus: 9:35am On May 05, 2023
When it comes to basic/secondary education in Nigeria and overall healthcare system in Nigeria, leave it for Anambra state. No state comes close and I mean it.
I'm talking from experience because I lived in Ogun state, served in rivers state, currently live in Lagos and worked for 3 years in Anambra state. And data available also supports this.

Health and education in anambra state is privately driven with huge support from government. Anambra state themselves don't own too many hospitals and schools, they thrive by investing in the privately owned institutions.

This works because it makes sure that spending becomes transparent. Any little investment you make into these private institutions will yield massive result because of more financial transparency in the private sector than the public domain.

These are some of the initiatives Peter Obi propelled that changed the fortunes of anambra state and Obiano followed suit. The report card is showing the result of their hardwork.

Peter Obi was immune to wastage, he channeled Anambra state little resource to where it mattered. He evaded the bogus budget that will never be implemented and took the little money Anambra has to the right place.

He may not be the savior but for me, he would have cut a lot of nonsense in this country because he will spend our money rightly. He will manage out scrsr resource rightly in no time, we Wil start seeing results. All these bogus spending and budget will not happen under him.

Anambra state was very poor in education and health before Peter Obi become governor. He created a structure that will warrant state government to bypass public sectors that will embezzle most budget money with impunity and then funded schools and hospitals directly. This foundation is what is paying off today. Anambra state is not as wealthy as rivers, Akwa Ibom or Lagos, but you can see thr results of these little investments.

Well, we made out choice and we Will live by it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why I Wanted Peter Obi To Be President. by saintkel(m): 10:10am On May 05, 2023
They will come for u soon
Re: This Is Why I Wanted Peter Obi To Be President. by Akungitit: 10:21am On May 05, 2023
It's not too late,Peter Gringory Obi can still be the president of IPOBLAND.
Re: This Is Why I Wanted Peter Obi To Be President. by Whoknow: 10:22am On May 05, 2023
They know this but tribalism, bigotry, religion and nepotism would not allow them give the true one chance.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why I Wanted Peter Obi To Be President. by Burruchaga71(m): 11:10am On May 05, 2023
They know this but I can assure you 100% that we are ready to take back our country by fire by force.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why I Wanted Peter Obi To Be President. by marlow1962(m): 11:30am On May 05, 2023
And brown teeth and roof people said no, them say them like the misery where apc they give them.

This is why the rich DO NOT associates themselves with poor people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Why I Wanted Peter Obi To Be President. by WorldRichest: 11:31am On May 05, 2023
You can make him President of Biafra.
No Igbo man will ever rule Nigeria.
Re: This Is Why I Wanted Peter Obi To Be President. by femianski: 11:32am On May 05, 2023
Campaign after election
Re: This Is Why I Wanted Peter Obi To Be President. by Father0fjesus: 11:32am On May 05, 2023
WorldRichest:
You can make him President of Biafra.
No Igbo man will ever rule Nigeria.
Even if the Igbo man will be the savior?
Re: This Is Why I Wanted Peter Obi To Be President. by didroon43: 11:34am On May 05, 2023
Everyone knows the truth. But sadly we have a lot of dumb fellow who knows nothing but corruption, bigotry, impunity, biafra, lies, and high level stupidity.

It such a pity.
Re: This Is Why I Wanted Peter Obi To Be President. by helinues: 12:00pm On May 05, 2023
He his already, he was elected on Feb 25 as the Nigeria online president

Re: This Is Why I Wanted Peter Obi To Be President. by yarimo(m): 12:46pm On May 05, 2023
Father0fjesus:
When it comes to basic/secondary education in Nigeria and overall healthcare system in Nigeria, leave it for Anambra state. No state comes close and I mean it.
I'm talking from experience because I lived in Ogun state, served in rivers state, currently live in Lagos and worked for 3 years in Anambra state. And data available also supports this.

Health and education in anambra state is privately driven with huge support from government. Anambra state themselves don't own too many hospitals and schools, they thrive by investing in the privately owned institutions.

This works because it makes sure that spending becomes transparent. Any little investment you make into these private institutions will yield massive result because of more financial transparency in the private sector than the public domain.

These are some of the initiatives Peter Obi propelled that changed the fortunes of anambra state and Obiano followed suit. The report card is showing the result of their hardwork.

Peter Obi was immune to wastage, he channeled Anambra state little resource to where it mattered. He evaded the bogus budget that will never be implemented and took the little money Anambra has to the right place.

He may not be the savior but for me, he would have cut a lot of nonsense in this country because he will spend our money rightly. He will manage out scrsr resource rightly in no time, we Wil start seeing results. All these bogus spending and budget will not happen under him.

Anambra state was very poor in education and health before Peter Obi become governor. He created a structure that will warrant state government to bypass public sectors that will embezzle most budget money with impunity and then funded schools and hospitals directly. This foundation is what is paying off today. Anambra state is not as wealthy as rivers, Akwa Ibom or Lagos, but you can see thr results of these little investments.

Well, we made out choice and we Will live by it

(1) (Reply)

Incoming VP, Alhaji Kasheem Shetima, You Can Also Have A Grass To Grace Story. / Tinubu’s Controversial Chicago University Certificate Sparks Nigerians’ Reaction / Typical Bro Tinubu Stood Intimidated By Younger Sister’s Richer Suitors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.