Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Nigerian Man Throws Birthday Party For Pet Dog (video) - Pets (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Nigerian Man Throws Birthday Party For Pet Dog (video) (49254 Views)

Lady Shares How She Uses Her Pet Dog To Spy On Her Boyfriend & Brother (video) / Nigerian Lady In UK Searches For Where To Do An Abortion For Her Dog (Video) / Man Shows Off His Pet Dog 'Lady Chinyere' (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Throws Birthday Party For Pet Dog (video) by Menclothing: 7:27am On May 07, 2023
Dog with less than 10yrs span
Re: Nigerian Man Throws Birthday Party For Pet Dog (video) by Nobody: 7:32am On May 07, 2023
This is a paradigm shift to the left.
Re: Nigerian Man Throws Birthday Party For Pet Dog (video) by Nobody: 7:34am On May 07, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Boring! πŸ–•
It's not boring.
Very funny if u ask πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Throws Birthday Party For Pet Dog (video) by Spirit247: 7:36am On May 07, 2023

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Throws Birthday Party For Pet Dog (video) by mmsen: 7:40am On May 07, 2023
Zonefree:
It's more noble to throw party for a loyal dog than to throw party for a Nigerian girl.
No lies told.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Throws Birthday Party For Pet Dog (video) by mmsen: 7:41am On May 07, 2023
Menclothing:
Dog with less than 10yrs span
10 years of joy and loyalty.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Throws Birthday Party For Pet Dog (video) by kaludestiny10(m): 7:41am On May 07, 2023
I want to believe that your mother, sisters, cousin sisters, daughter, aunts and grand mother are Nigerian girls. Please stop the negative narrative on the female gender. In as much as some girls are not homely, that is how it is with the guys.
Zonefree:
It's more noble to throw party for a loyal dog than to throw party for a Nigerian girl.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Throws Birthday Party For Pet Dog (video) by Tinubuderanged: 7:53am On May 07, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
shift your intestine with your needle like dick
try me and your life will never remain the same. Let me have your phone number pls
Re: Nigerian Man Throws Birthday Party For Pet Dog (video) by Allisgud: 7:53am On May 07, 2023
SultanOfAbia:
I've always hated dogs since I was a kid
I prefer Cats

Cats are mysterious and curios creatures
Cats are very loyal

I remember my first cat pet
If Im feeling sad, this cat can read my mind. Whenever I'm sad he will just slowly catwalk and lie on my laps as if it was consoling me.
It will use it's head to rub on me while making purrr sounds

This Cat will go and hunt lizard and carry the lizard and be searching for me.
Once it see me he will carry the lizard and drop it in front of me.
If I ignore it for a while, it will then carry the lizard and go to his corner and eat

Later I understood that it was dropping the lizard for me to follow him and eat. cry
This cat was literally sharing it's food with me Everytime.. Cats are very intelligent
and it will use that same tongue to leak ur foot toenail
Re: Nigerian Man Throws Birthday Party For Pet Dog (video) by Allisgud: 7:59am On May 07, 2023
I think dog was designed to be friendly and loyal to who loves and feed him,I will buy a small puppy for my baby they will grow up together

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Throws Birthday Party For Pet Dog (video) by okrikaboi: 8:03am On May 07, 2023
The dog supporters and women supporters are both stupid
Re: Nigerian Man Throws Birthday Party For Pet Dog (video) by gucci20(m): 8:40am On May 07, 2023
Zonefree:

Seconded

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Throws Birthday Party For Pet Dog (video) by MrAgbako: 8:40am On May 07, 2023
Zonefree:
nawa oπŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Throws Birthday Party For Pet Dog (video) by gucci20(m): 8:42am On May 07, 2023
Zonefree:

Are you done?

Very interesting
Re: Nigerian Man Throws Birthday Party For Pet Dog (video) by MrAgbako: 8:49am On May 07, 2023
SultanOfAbia:
I've always hated dogs since I was a kid
I prefer Cats

Cats are mysterious and curios creatures
Cats are very loyal

I remember my first cat pet
If Im feeling sad, this cat can read my mind. Whenever I'm sad he will just slowly catwalk and lie on my laps as if it was consoling me.
It will use it's head to rub on me while making purrr sounds

This Cat will go and hunt lizard and carry the lizard and be searching for me.
Once it see me he will carry the lizard and drop it in front of me.
If I ignore it for a while, it will then carry the lizard and go to his corner and eat

Later I understood that it was dropping the lizard for me to follow him and eat. cry
This cat was literally sharing it's food with me Everytime.. Cats are very intelligent
I understand but I am a dog person.
Re: Nigerian Man Throws Birthday Party For Pet Dog (video) by jerrytailad: 8:51am On May 07, 2023
Tinubuderanged:
there are women with dignity, not all these Ashawo that fck around like dogs.

So, na only Nigeria ashawo dey in the world, you can see your brain need to be formatted, abeg carry ur frustrated life go elsewhere!
Re: Nigerian Man Throws Birthday Party For Pet Dog (video) by MrAgbako: 9:12am On May 07, 2023
seniorgozman:
I don't like dogs but have heard so much about their loyalty. I prefer cats
cats won't hesitate to treat your fvck upπŸ˜‚
Re: Nigerian Man Throws Birthday Party For Pet Dog (video) by freemi(m): 9:14am On May 07, 2023
Zonefree:
your expectations are too high for a Nigerian girl.
Re: Nigerian Man Throws Birthday Party For Pet Dog (video) by CartelKenneth: 10:12am On May 07, 2023
Dogs are 1 billion times better than Nigerian girls
Re: Nigerian Man Throws Birthday Party For Pet Dog (video) by ItisWell22(f): 10:13am On May 07, 2023
mediclife1987:

Be a dog first, and it'll reach you.

Na dog spend the money, or the owner (human)? πŸ€”
Re: Nigerian Man Throws Birthday Party For Pet Dog (video) by correctguy101(m): 10:27am On May 07, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Seconded

Wetin you dey second there.

Dog wey person go use do peppersoup... shocked

Yeye dey smell
Re: Nigerian Man Throws Birthday Party For Pet Dog (video) by nazicartel(m): 10:44am On May 07, 2023
Dogs are loyal. The worst is to throw a party for the other gender
Re: Nigerian Man Throws Birthday Party For Pet Dog (video) by Lovenorth: 10:51am On May 07, 2023
kingyakos:

Point of correction all Nigerian girls
That is generalizational fallacy
Re: Nigerian Man Throws Birthday Party For Pet Dog (video) by mediclife1987(m): 11:36am On May 07, 2023
ItisWell22:

Na dog spend the money, or the owner (human)? πŸ€”

You're being a goat, instead of a dog.

Be a dog, and the money would reach you I repeat.
Re: Nigerian Man Throws Birthday Party For Pet Dog (video) by ItisWell22(f): 11:40am On May 07, 2023
mediclife1987:

You're being a goat, instead of a dog.

Be a dog, and the money would reach you I repeat.

I actually thought you were reasonable, seeing medic attached to your moniker. 😒
Re: Nigerian Man Throws Birthday Party For Pet Dog (video) by ThaboB: 12:11pm On May 07, 2023
U origin of Brokeness
Wagwanbrethren:

Oboy, your insecurity no too much? 🀣
You dey see women for dream, be like Dem don use your head well. Simp!

This thread is about dog, but you still brought in women. Wetin join them? πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ
No go find way treat your broken self. Dey here dey parade around nairaland for likes!
Re: Nigerian Man Throws Birthday Party For Pet Dog (video) by Bambela(m): 12:48pm On May 07, 2023
It is better to join in the party and celebrate the dog's life than joining in May 29 or putting on your television to watch Tinubu swearing in. CON BOYS don't insults your father please.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Throws Birthday Party For Pet Dog (video) by BlueAir: 1:03pm On May 07, 2023
Carry mouth. There's a dog guarding my new compound and I can't dare go out to buy recharge card.
post=122976104:
DOGS : A MAN'S BEST FRIEND. kiss kiss kiss

Awwwwww kiss kiss kiss
Awwwwww undecided kiss kiss
Isn't She just too cute?

If puppies could talk, we wouldΒ never even try to make human friends!!

A dog will be your best friend no matter what.
Even if your human friends aren’t.
You may have many best friends but your dog only has one.

We see people that eat dogs and rabbits as cannibals.
No Cap!
How can people eat something so cute?

#NotAllAnimalsAreForConsumption.

Some of us @ were there LIVE and DIRECT.

It was fun galore.
All manner of cute, brilliant and beautiful dogs.

Dogs : A man's best friend.

We love Dogs cool
Re: Nigerian Man Throws Birthday Party For Pet Dog (video) by mediclife1987(m): 1:12pm On May 07, 2023
ItisWell22:

I actually thought you were reasonable, seeing medic attached to your moniker. 😒

Kontinuu, ewure...
Re: Nigerian Man Throws Birthday Party For Pet Dog (video) by Nobody: 1:16pm On May 07, 2023
Na this guys de always drop him bank details for 2k urgently...

Now u never chop finish j de throw party for small puppy
Re: Nigerian Man Throws Birthday Party For Pet Dog (video) by Harrykn: 2:14pm On May 07, 2023
Zonefree:

Nawa oh
Thirded

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Holds Baby Shower For Her Pregnant Dog In Abuja (Photos) / We Caught Tortoise Alive In Our Farm Today / Dubai-Based Businessman And His Pet Lions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.