Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

PDP, Jonathan, Atiku Remember Umaru Musa Yar'adua 13 Years After His Death - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP, Jonathan, Atiku Remember Umaru Musa Yar'adua 13 Years After His Death (15442 Views)

I Am Willing, Ready To Support PDP’ — Jonathan Backs Atiku/Okowa ticket / Jonathan, Atiku, Saraki Remember Umaru Musa Yar'adua 11 Years After His Death / PDP: Jonathan’s Men Regroup For 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP, Jonathan, Atiku Remember Umaru Musa Yar'adua 13 Years After His Death by Lovelyn451(f): 4:14pm On May 05, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
They will begin to praise him now, same people that bashed and insulted him while he was alive and president. In this life just keep doing good like my Asiwaju is doing no matter the rumor and negativity, posterity is the only truthful thing that will sing your praises when the time comes
madam shift, there's nothing truthful about your asiwaju and that's what he'll be remembered for...

1 Like

Re: PDP, Jonathan, Atiku Remember Umaru Musa Yar'adua 13 Years After His Death by detectivejones: 4:16pm On May 05, 2023
His stay was short but his prints would never be forgotten. Rest on

1 Like

Re: PDP, Jonathan, Atiku Remember Umaru Musa Yar'adua 13 Years After His Death by seguno2: 4:16pm On May 05, 2023
taylor88:
When Yar'adua came out

Igbos SS/SE Yoruba supported him wholeheartedly bcuz he was the best amongst his peers & till today he’s great foot prints still lives

How was Yar’Adua the best among his peers? How was he better than Tinubu or Donald Duke?
What great footprints of his still lives, compared with Obasanjo, Jonathan and Buhari?
Re: PDP, Jonathan, Atiku Remember Umaru Musa Yar'adua 13 Years After His Death by Atm99(m): 4:19pm On May 05, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
They will begin to praise him now, same people that bashed and insulted him while he was alive and president. In this life just keep doing good like my Asiwaju is doing no matter the rumor and negativity, posterity is the only truthful thing that will sing your praises when the time comes

I thought you have sense, while will you be praising someone that many question to answer? Someone that is life is complicated? Please get sense in Jesus Name
Re: PDP, Jonathan, Atiku Remember Umaru Musa Yar'adua 13 Years After His Death by Tinubuderanged: 4:20pm On May 05, 2023
I wish I can tell God to come a carry the drug Barron, then bring back Yar'adua.

1 Like

Re: PDP, Jonathan, Atiku Remember Umaru Musa Yar'adua 13 Years After His Death by zelnababa(m): 4:28pm On May 05, 2023
see human being somenoe wey una dey call sickler and all sort of names when he did handover to Gej is now una hero, fear man
Re: PDP, Jonathan, Atiku Remember Umaru Musa Yar'adua 13 Years After His Death by SpecialAdviser(m): 4:31pm On May 05, 2023
Greattie08:

You are an HYPOCRITE,[b][/b] your statement shows.

In whose period did Boko Haram erupted? is it not in the era of the PDP? the electio that ushered him as President, was it not marred by irregularities which, he, himself attested to the fact.

Let's be sincere in our dealings...

It erupted in his period sure. But Abuja was very safe and most other parts of Nigeria. There was practically no fear of anybody

1 Like

Re: PDP, Jonathan, Atiku Remember Umaru Musa Yar'adua 13 Years After His Death by Cj4charles(m): 4:37pm On May 05, 2023
Keep Resting Legend##
Re: PDP, Jonathan, Atiku Remember Umaru Musa Yar'adua 13 Years After His Death by Madups(m): 5:51pm On May 05, 2023
Sadist
IyaebeTheGreat:
hypocrite
Re: PDP, Jonathan, Atiku Remember Umaru Musa Yar'adua 13 Years After His Death by MountHoreb: 5:58pm On May 05, 2023
Ogiame:
You don't have anything intelligent to say.

No one bash him while he was still alive, Not even the opposition, that's because he did well during his short time.

Politics is not romance section where you drop nonsense comment waiting for Likes.

Why wasting your time answering the nincompoop?
You don't know them again?

1 Like

Re: PDP, Jonathan, Atiku Remember Umaru Musa Yar'adua 13 Years After His Death by Madups(m): 6:07pm On May 05, 2023
If you know this guy in person please watch out for him he just might loose it soon at this rate.
damkin24:

Please watch out for this guy whoever that lives around him, he might lose it very soon because with this rate on every thread
Re: PDP, Jonathan, Atiku Remember Umaru Musa Yar'adua 13 Years After His Death by Debangis20(m): 6:25pm On May 05, 2023
Amin! RIP
Re: PDP, Jonathan, Atiku Remember Umaru Musa Yar'adua 13 Years After His Death by Johnn74: 6:28pm On May 05, 2023
Feintline:
Respect to president umaru yaradua. God bless his soul.
One president Nigeria missed.

My respect for the late president was when he boldly said, the election that brought me in was not free and fair.

It is devilish and haram to spend 300billion and come out with the nonsense we have now.

Rest in peace president yaradua. Nigeria misses you.
embarassed
Re: PDP, Jonathan, Atiku Remember Umaru Musa Yar'adua 13 Years After His Death by Blackdisciple(m): 8:32pm On May 05, 2023
Ogiame:
When you're good, people will remember you and the impact you had during your stay on earth....

The question here is, Who will remember Buhari when he finally joins his Katsina Brother?

Rest well Yar' Adua

All APC will remember him na
Re: PDP, Jonathan, Atiku Remember Umaru Musa Yar'adua 13 Years After His Death by Blackdisciple(m): 8:33pm On May 05, 2023
Kingsize4eva:
The best man ever

Yes oo not on like the rest of them that loves blood
Re: PDP, Jonathan, Atiku Remember Umaru Musa Yar'adua 13 Years After His Death by asatemple(f): 8:37pm On May 05, 2023
Rest on sir
Re: PDP, Jonathan, Atiku Remember Umaru Musa Yar'adua 13 Years After His Death by ileojokan: 8:54pm On May 05, 2023
taylor88:
When Yar'adua came out

Igbos SS/SE Yoruba supported him wholeheartedly bcuz he was the best amongst his peers & till today he’s great foot prints still lives

I never see person wey insult Yaradua online b4

Boom 10yrs later after his death the Yorubas went and filled in a Quarter-to-Quench Cocaine criminal who looted their destiny dry with his son to buy almost all UK properties while they’re busy collecting Owo mi da and hawking Agbo

When we supported Yar'adua they didn’t call us Tribalistic

Till they brought out a Heroin Escober who urinates per second

All of a sudden we’re now Tribal bcuz we no support that Armed robber without a single history and family trace
Hope this issue will not kill you people
Re: PDP, Jonathan, Atiku Remember Umaru Musa Yar'adua 13 Years After His Death by ileojokan: 9:08pm On May 05, 2023
Greenscientist:

You didn't support him, you supported PDP.

Yoruba didn't support Obasanjo and what is there crime if they choose to support Tinubu.
No ibo to support then they don't have choice than to support him
Re: PDP, Jonathan, Atiku Remember Umaru Musa Yar'adua 13 Years After His Death by seniorgozman(m): 9:35pm On May 05, 2023
I really love yaradua. Some people started naming their kids after him when he started ruling
Re: PDP, Jonathan, Atiku Remember Umaru Musa Yar'adua 13 Years After His Death by Classickj(m): 10:28pm On May 05, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Who were the people that bash him undecided
Re: PDP, Jonathan, Atiku Remember Umaru Musa Yar'adua 13 Years After His Death by CoolAmbience(m): 8:04am On May 06, 2023
Feintline:
Respect to president umaru yaradua. God bless his soul.
One president Nigeria missed.

My respect for the late president was when he boldly said, the election that brought me in was not free and fair.
Down the line his able deputy president Good luck Jonathan towed the same line and called to congratulate President buhari when all pressures where on him to do otherwise.

President buhari who happened to enjoy the goodwill of president GEJ has given Nigeria the worst election since 1960 despite the technology and whooping 300billion spent.

Like PODATTI said, president buhari would have simply selected somebody as his replacement and used the 300billion to settle our debts, settle subsidy, or pay lecturers in schools.

It is devilish and haram to spend 300billion and come out with the nonsense we have now.

Rest in peace president yaradua. Nigeria misses you.

Lol!

E still dey pain this one say Tinubu win...

Tinubu no even sabi say you dey exist.
Re: PDP, Jonathan, Atiku Remember Umaru Musa Yar'adua 13 Years After His Death by Fearyourcreator: 8:15am On May 06, 2023
taylor88:
When Yar'adua came out

I never see person wey insult Yaradua online b4

Boom 10yrs later after his death the Yorubas went and filled in a Quarter-to-Quench Cocaine criminal who looted their destiny dry with his son to buy almost all UK properties while they’re busy collecting Owo mi da and hawking Agbo

When we supported Yar'adua they didn’t call us Tribalistic

Till they brought out a Heroin Escober who urinates per second

All of a sudden we’re now Tribal bcuz we no support that Armed robber without a single history and family trace
See wahala.. How many igbos vote Tinubu to yorubas that voted Obi... Northerner vote Tinubu like times 6 compared to Obi...
Re: PDP, Jonathan, Atiku Remember Umaru Musa Yar'adua 13 Years After His Death by Fearyourcreator: 8:15am On May 06, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
I remembered good times of Yaradua. I use to eat fish with N200 in Abuja then. Nigeria was bubbling with the kind of Timaya, 2face and other artists coming up.

It was always a FUN galore 247. Nobody ever mentioned Boko Haram. Most youths were busy with one business or the other. I think we missed it when we lost him.

I really love Igbos and will always commend them for standing with truth at all cost. Igbos loved Yaradua but magas think they hate Buhari because he is a northerner. Shame on useless APC supporters. They destroyed this country with all manner of propaganda. Buhari had no business coming close to governance. HONESTLY
Wetin you achieve na to catch fun... Nawa ooo
Re: PDP, Jonathan, Atiku Remember Umaru Musa Yar'adua 13 Years After His Death by Fearyourcreator: 8:16am On May 06, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
hypocrite
Lolzzzz
Re: PDP, Jonathan, Atiku Remember Umaru Musa Yar'adua 13 Years After His Death by Fearyourcreator: 8:18am On May 06, 2023
Ogiame:
You don't have anything intelligent to say.

No one bash him while he was still alive, Not even the opposition, that's because he did well during his short time.

Politics is not romance section where you drop nonsense comment waiting for Likes.
No one bash him... We know those that liked your comment .. You guys should go and form biafraland forum... Leave Yoruba man innovation for northerner and Yoruba ... If SS wan join they are welcome... Una too much here causing wahala...
Re: PDP, Jonathan, Atiku Remember Umaru Musa Yar'adua 13 Years After His Death by Snapdrag0n: 12:05pm On May 06, 2023
7 point agenda, the 50 naira (celebrating Nigeria's independent) vision 2020 all came from him. The south love you. Rest in peace!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari, Not Tinubu Responsible For Rot In Nigeria, Says Igboho / Jonathan Is The Best President – Maku / Buhari Rejects N1.7tr Ransom For Chibok Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.