Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,996 members, 7,828,518 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

PDP, Jonathan, Atiku Remember Umaru Musa Yar'adua 13 Years After His Death - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP, Jonathan, Atiku Remember Umaru Musa Yar'adua 13 Years After His Death (15444 Views)

I Am Willing, Ready To Support PDP’ — Jonathan Backs Atiku/Okowa ticket / Jonathan, Atiku, Saraki Remember Umaru Musa Yar'adua 11 Years After His Death / PDP: Jonathan’s Men Regroup For 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP, Jonathan, Atiku Remember Umaru Musa Yar'adua 13 Years After His Death by Johnjanrt: 2:40pm On May 05, 2023
embarassed
Re: PDP, Jonathan, Atiku Remember Umaru Musa Yar'adua 13 Years After His Death by dam2000(m): 2:41pm On May 05, 2023
I believe tinubu will do correction to his damage name
Re: PDP, Jonathan, Atiku Remember Umaru Musa Yar'adua 13 Years After His Death by Greenscientist: 2:41pm On May 05, 2023
taylor88:
When Yaradua came out

Igbos SS/SE Yorbuba supported him wholeheartedly bcuz he was the best amongst his peers & till today he’s great foot prints still lives

I never see person wey insult Yaradua online b4

Boom 10yrs later after his death the Yorubas went and filled in a Quarter-to-Quench Cocaine criminal who looted their destiny dry with his son to buy almost all UK properties while they’re busy collecting Owo mi da and hawking Agbo

When we supported Yaradua they didn’t call us Tribalistic

Till they brought out a Heroin Escober who urinates per second

All of a sudden we’re now Tribal bcuz we no support that Armed robber without a single history and family trace

You didn't support him, you supported PDP.

Yoruba didn't support Obasanjo and what is there crime if they choose to support Tinubu.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP, Jonathan, Atiku Remember Umaru Musa Yar'adua 13 Years After His Death by Creamypie(m): 2:42pm On May 05, 2023
Between yar Adua and obj i no know who amongst be the best Nigeria don get
Re: PDP, Jonathan, Atiku Remember Umaru Musa Yar'adua 13 Years After His Death by sageb: 2:43pm On May 05, 2023
fergie001:

Goodluck Ebele Jonathan

Atiku Abubakar

Abubakar Bukola Saraki

PDP

13 years gone by
It seems like yesterday
R. I. P Umaru musa Yar'Adua

1 Like

Re: PDP, Jonathan, Atiku Remember Umaru Musa Yar'adua 13 Years After His Death by kingyakos: 2:44pm On May 05, 2023
Your death cost this country alot because if you were alive, a plague call buhari wouldn't have rise to power and brought Nigeria to it knee

2 Likes

Re: PDP, Jonathan, Atiku Remember Umaru Musa Yar'adua 13 Years After His Death by RepoMan007: 2:44pm On May 05, 2023
Buhari is all about APC.

1 Like

Re: PDP, Jonathan, Atiku Remember Umaru Musa Yar'adua 13 Years After His Death by charles614: 2:45pm On May 05, 2023
The 7 point agenda
Re: PDP, Jonathan, Atiku Remember Umaru Musa Yar'adua 13 Years After His Death by Kingpele(m): 2:45pm On May 05, 2023
RIP sir
Re: PDP, Jonathan, Atiku Remember Umaru Musa Yar'adua 13 Years After His Death by EdafeCriss: 2:47pm On May 05, 2023
Okay
Re: PDP, Jonathan, Atiku Remember Umaru Musa Yar'adua 13 Years After His Death by Deltavariant(m): 2:50pm On May 05, 2023
May Allah forgive your shortcomings, you're a true definition of being a classical leader.

2 Likes

Re: PDP, Jonathan, Atiku Remember Umaru Musa Yar'adua 13 Years After His Death by Greattie08: 2:51pm On May 05, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
I remembered good times of Yaradua. I use to eat fish with N200 in Abuja then. Nigeria was bubbling with the kind of Timaya, 2face and other artists coming up.

It was always a FUN galore 247. Nobody ever mentioned Boko Haram. Most youths were busy with one business or the other. I think we missed it when we lost him.

I really love Igbos and will always commend them for standing with truth at all cost. Igbos loved Yaradua but magas think they hate Buhari because he is a northerner. Shame on useless APC supporters. They destroyed this country with all manner of propaganda. Buhari had no business coming close to governance. HONESTLY

You are an HYPOCRITE,[b][/b] your statement shows.

In whose period did Boko Haram erupted? is it not in the era of the PDP? the electio that ushered him as President, was it not marred by irregularities which, he, himself attested to the fact.

Let's be sincere in our dealings...

1 Like

Re: PDP, Jonathan, Atiku Remember Umaru Musa Yar'adua 13 Years After His Death by Greattie08: 2:53pm On May 05, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
I remembered good times of Yaradua. I use to eat fish with N200 in Abuja then. Nigeria was bubbling with the kind of Timaya, 2face and other artists coming up.

It was always a FUN galore 247. Nobody ever mentioned Boko Haram. Most youths were busy with one business or the other. I think we missed it when we lost him.

I really love Igbos and will always commend them for standing with truth at all cost. Igbos loved Yaradua but magas think they hate Buhari because he is a northerner. Shame on useless APC supporters. They destroyed this country with all manner of propaganda. Buhari had no business coming close to governance. HONESTLY

You are an HYPOCRITE,[b][/b] your statement shows.

In whose period did Boko Haram erupted? is it not in the era of the PDP? the electio that ushered him as President, was it not marred by irregularities which, he, himself att[b][/b]ested to the fact.

Let's be sincere in our dealings...
Re: PDP, Jonathan, Atiku Remember Umaru Musa Yar'adua 13 Years After His Death by ajepako(f): 3:04pm On May 05, 2023
News had it that this man legit returned security votes to the coffers of government when he was Katsina governor!

A Legend I stan!

2 Likes

Re: PDP, Jonathan, Atiku Remember Umaru Musa Yar'adua 13 Years After His Death by IIdamuAdugbo(f): 3:09pm On May 05, 2023
And posterity is judging Yar'adua now, I hope you can say thesame for your principal.
IyaebeTheGreat:
They will begin to praise him now, same people that bashed and insulted him while he was alive and president. In this life just keep doing good like my Asiwaju is doing no matter the rumor and negativity, posterity is the only truthful thing that will sing your praises when the time comes

1 Like

Re: PDP, Jonathan, Atiku Remember Umaru Musa Yar'adua 13 Years After His Death by gift2xl: 3:10pm On May 05, 2023
Better late president rest on.
Re: PDP, Jonathan, Atiku Remember Umaru Musa Yar'adua 13 Years After His Death by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 05, 2023
smiley
.., his deeds are evergreen on the sands of time

1 Like

Re: PDP, Jonathan, Atiku Remember Umaru Musa Yar'adua 13 Years After His Death by midehi2(f): 3:14pm On May 05, 2023
The only president we enjoyed small, but they still no let him last undecided
Re: PDP, Jonathan, Atiku Remember Umaru Musa Yar'adua 13 Years After His Death by Alliswell248: 3:18pm On May 05, 2023
taylor88:
When Yaradua came out

Igbos SS/SE Yorbuba supported him wholeheartedly bcuz he was the best amongst his peers & till today he’s great foot prints still lives

Boom 10yrs later after his death the Yorubas went and filled in a Quarter-to-Quench Cocaine criminal who looted their destiny dry with his son to buy almost all UK properties while they’re busy collecting Owo mi da and hawking Agbo

All of a sudden we’re now Tribal bcuz we no support that Armed robber without a single history and family trace

Painment.
Always crying.
Leave the Yorubas' out of your frustrations.
You don't beg for power but lobby for such.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP, Jonathan, Atiku Remember Umaru Musa Yar'adua 13 Years After His Death by Philip4564(m): 3:22pm On May 05, 2023
The comments so far have been good. This speaks alot about this man , just imagine his children and families going through these comments they'll be happy and praying for him wherever he is. May God continue to rest his soul.

3 Likes

Re: PDP, Jonathan, Atiku Remember Umaru Musa Yar'adua 13 Years After His Death by Jennymine(f): 3:27pm On May 05, 2023
Hmm
Re: PDP, Jonathan, Atiku Remember Umaru Musa Yar'adua 13 Years After His Death by Harrynight(m): 3:28pm On May 05, 2023
Did you just say 10years

Johnathan rule for 6yrs
Buhari has ruled for 8yrs

How is his death 10yrs?
Re: PDP, Jonathan, Atiku Remember Umaru Musa Yar'adua 13 Years After His Death by Jostoman: 3:29pm On May 05, 2023
Yaradua would have been our nigeria best president ever but death did not allow us to enjoy him. RIP Yaradua

1 Like

Re: PDP, Jonathan, Atiku Remember Umaru Musa Yar'adua 13 Years After His Death by mohlanforex: 3:30pm On May 05, 2023
Yar adua is the only Nigeria President that make and delivered his promised... he vowed never to increase fuel price . he even reduced fuel price twice from 75 to 70 and from 70 to 65...

may his soul rest in peace

1 Like

Re: PDP, Jonathan, Atiku Remember Umaru Musa Yar'adua 13 Years After His Death by Jostoman: 3:32pm On May 05, 2023
mohlanforex:
Yar adua is the only Nigeria President that make and delivered his promised... he vowed never to increase fuel price . he even reduced fuel price twice from 75 to 70 and from 70 to 65...

may his soul rest in peace
Amen
Re: PDP, Jonathan, Atiku Remember Umaru Musa Yar'adua 13 Years After His Death by damkin24(m): 3:47pm On May 05, 2023
taylor88:
When Yaradua came out

Please watch out for this guy whoever that lives around him, he might lose it very soon because with this rate on every thread
Re: PDP, Jonathan, Atiku Remember Umaru Musa Yar'adua 13 Years After His Death by HeroicMeastro: 3:52pm On May 05, 2023
taylor88:
When Yar'adua came out

Igbos SS/SE Yoruba supported him wholeheartedly bcuz he was the best amongst his peers & till today he’s great foot prints still lives

When we supported Yar'adua they didn’t call us Tribalistic

Lies!!!
Re: PDP, Jonathan, Atiku Remember Umaru Musa Yar'adua 13 Years After His Death by fuckJones(f): 3:53pm On May 05, 2023
taylor88:
When Yar'adua came out

Igbos SS/SE Yoruba supported him wholeheartedly bcuz he was the best amongst his peers & till today he’s great foot prints still lives

When we supported Yar'adua they didn’t call us Tribalistic

buhari achieve more than yar adua
Re: PDP, Jonathan, Atiku Remember Umaru Musa Yar'adua 13 Years After His Death by Danniedpastor(m): 4:03pm On May 05, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
They will begin to praise him now, same people that bashed and insulted him while he was alive and president. In this life just keep doing good like my Asiwaju is doing no matter the rumor and negativity, posterity is the only truthful thing that will sing your praises when the time comes

Show where Yar'adua was abused by anyone.
Imagine saying Asiwaju is doing good.
Anyways, you are just a bigot supporting the dumbest man from your tribe.

1 Like

Re: PDP, Jonathan, Atiku Remember Umaru Musa Yar'adua 13 Years After His Death by mordred44: 4:09pm On May 05, 2023
D headline says 10yrs....... one say 13yrs...... anyway rest in peace

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Bar Beach Over Flows - Eko Atlantic City Watch Out / Nigerian Doctors, Afenifere Express Mixed Feelings Over Buhari's Pro-longed Stay / Sign Of Rejection: PDP Mocks Buhari, Tinubu For Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Ra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.