Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,584 members, 7,861,777 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:15 PM

So Many Things You Thought Where A Big Deal Are Just Packaged To Look Expensive - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So Many Things You Thought Where A Big Deal Are Just Packaged To Look Expensive (401 Views)

Is Knowing Your Partner's Phone Password A Big Deal In A Relationship? / Short Girls Are Wife Materials, The Other One Are Just Antennas -twitter User / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

So Many Things You Thought Where A Big Deal Are Just Packaged To Look Expensive by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 05, 2023
I owe this discovery to my weed habit tho, because that herb reveals the world to you in ways no Bible or anything can do.

So many things you thought where a big deal are just packaged to look too good for you meanwhile those who live like that or own said “big deal” items are just packaging a refined reality of what that thing really is..lol

Let me explain

You see I always admired modern houses in lekki and was willing to pay 2 million for a mediocre house in lekki phase one because of interior decor.

So I said why change location, I mean city and all because of modern decor. I started inquiring on the said decors to transform my house into it and guess what it’s still below 500k so far now and it includes everything, pvc, lighting, chairs, wall lights, wall paper, electrical fan an ac and bed frame and etc…

All because of modern things these agents bought for 30k to put in a new or refurbished house the rent of their houses will be 3 million.

No wonder people rather build houses in their home town, build your world with peace of mind rather than look for fake life in a fake city where everyone is acting like a billionaire on the gram but have no food in real life.

1 Like

Re: So Many Things You Thought Where A Big Deal Are Just Packaged To Look Expensive by malcom1X: 3:32pm On May 05, 2023
Wow most of this interior designs are made in Nigeria at the back yards but they have a showroom where you think it was imported

Even the interior designs sef.

I went with a friend to do awards for a gala night and at the end of the day that award was transformed into something that was given to someone and that award will be on the person's case for a long time....

This is what we did ourselves and it was cherished by the big men of society like it was gold and silver
Re: So Many Things You Thought Where A Big Deal Are Just Packaged To Look Expensive by marlow1962(m): 3:58pm On May 05, 2023
Never believe all those things labelled "made in so so country" na lie, na for backyard them do am.

Interior decors and the em brothers are very cheap, na greediness and corruption make everything skyrocket.

Imagine one idiot go they em backyard do jean, cun they tell me say ma turkey jean, imported straight from turkey.
No be only turkey, what of chicken.
Nigerians sha, lmao

(1) (Reply)

/ Jubilation As Seun Oladiran Got Married To Busayo Olorungbotemi, CEO Saetopup / To Be A Father No Be Play

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.