Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,283 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Help: I Love Her But Can't Go Back To Town To Get Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help: I Love Her But Can't Go Back To Town To Get Her (397 Views)

My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. / Most Akwa Ibom Guys Like Sex Alot But Can't Take Care Of Their Girls (Pics) / Women, How Do You Feel When You Love A Man But Can't Tell Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: I Love Her But Can't Go Back To Town To Get Her by Goldstear: 3:15pm On Jun 18, 2023
I had a relationship with a particular girl when I was 22. She was around 21 then and we had a wonderful relationship. I can swear i would never get bored of that lady.

We had a fall out. Actually, she fell out of love at a point and started fucking every Tunde, Chike and Usman. She even set me up at a point.

I have had several relationship since then, even in school and after school. I have never met anyone close to being as okay as she was. Her love was genuine and I can tell you for free that I kind of caused what made the relationship bad back then.

The irony now is that i am very very far from home. I reside in South Africa now and just moved in with a friend in Asokoro Abuja. She is in Delta state, my birth place. My family had a terrible reputation after my dad died, it was so shameful. I want to get access to her but don't know how.

I don't have the contact of anyone from my past.
Re: Help: I Love Her But Can't Go Back To Town To Get Her by mariahAngel(f): 3:26pm On Jun 18, 2023
That ship has sailed.
Move on ahead.
Re: Help: I Love Her But Can't Go Back To Town To Get Her by Goldstear: 3:28pm On Jun 18, 2023
mariahAngel:
That ship has sailed.
Move on ahead.
better woman nor dey again

I have dated more than 100 ladies before
Re: Help: I Love Her But Can't Go Back To Town To Get Her by Anny69: 3:31pm On Jun 18, 2023
Goldstear:
I had a relationship with a particular girl when I was 22. She was around 21 then and we had a wonderful relationship. I can swear i would never get bored of that lady.

We had a fall out. Actually, she fell out of love at a point and started fucking every Tunde, Chike and Usman. She even set me up at a point.

I have had several relationship since then, even in school and after school. I have never met anyone close to being as okay as she was. Her love was genuine and I can tell you for free that I kind of caused what made the relationship bad back then.

I want to get access to her but don't know how.
I'm analyzing. 🤔
Re: Help: I Love Her But Can't Go Back To Town To Get Her by samwash(m): 3:52pm On Jun 18, 2023
@Op, what if the said girl is married now, what will you do ?
This kind relationship you wan start again nor dey go far again. Remember, she ones fall out of love with you, are you sure she's going to fall back inlove with you?
Forget about the past & work on your self, with this type of mind set, you are not going have a good relationship with girls.
You made mention that there's no good girl again, if I may ask you, this girl from your past you are glamoring for, how am I sure the good girl hasn't gone bad?
Think about it.

(1) (Reply)

To Be A Father No Be Play / Why Don't Black Americans And Afro Latinas Don't Act Lke Caribbeans And Africans / Redpill For Men,where Do Some Girls/women Get Their OT From?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.