Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

How Will You Know If A Woman Is Satisfied During Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Will You Know If A Woman Is Satisfied During Sex (6926 Views)

How Would You Know If A Woman Is Satisfied During Sex..? / Signs Your Partner Is Satisfied In Bed / Girls Are Not To Be Satisfied During And After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will You Know If A Woman Is Satisfied During Sex by RTID: 2:48pm On May 05, 2023
?

Re: How Will You Know If A Woman Is Satisfied During Sex by FalseProphet1(m): 2:57pm On May 05, 2023
She'll hug you and want you to cuddle her after you're done.

11 Likes

Re: How Will You Know If A Woman Is Satisfied During Sex by taylor88(m): 2:58pm On May 05, 2023
lipsrsealed
Re: How Will You Know If A Woman Is Satisfied During Sex by taylor88(m): 2:59pm On May 05, 2023
FalseProphet1:
She'll hug you and want you to cuddle her after you're done.

So you dey knack

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will You Know If A Woman Is Satisfied During Sex by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 05, 2023
She'll squeeze and smack your butt. tongue

8 Likes

Re: How Will You Know If A Woman Is Satisfied During Sex by Tallesty1(m): 3:05pm On May 05, 2023
She will faint.

But on a serious note it is not always easy to know, that gender can fake anything but you can get your answers from what happens after sex. The way she looks at you, and there is usually this mumu smile on their faces, some will kinda glow.

How she treats you before and after sex can also be a pointer, when she is satisfied she will like to return the favor in so many ways. She will also initiate sex if you are good.

None of this should be your concern anyways, just make sure you cum and thrust hard and fast so her legs won't be able to support her weight when you are done.

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Will You Know If A Woman Is Satisfied During Sex by Nobody: 3:05pm On May 05, 2023
Tallesty1:
she will faint
Well done Mr Fainty

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Will You Know If A Woman Is Satisfied During Sex by FalseProphet1(m): 3:05pm On May 05, 2023
taylor88:

So you dey knavk
I used to before I repented. wink

4 Likes

Re: How Will You Know If A Woman Is Satisfied During Sex by Tallesty1(m): 3:08pm On May 05, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Well done Mr Fainty
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Will You Know If A Woman Is Satisfied During Sex by Beebah321(f): 3:09pm On May 05, 2023
Her legs go dey shake lipsrsealed

8 Likes

Re: How Will You Know If A Woman Is Satisfied During Sex by Benjaniblinks(m): 3:13pm On May 05, 2023
When you see her legs like this

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Will You Know If A Woman Is Satisfied During Sex by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 05, 2023
Tallesty1:
She will faint.

But on a serious note it is not always easy to know, that gender can fake anything but you can get your answers from what happens after sex. The way she looks at you, and there is usually this mumu smile on their faces, some will kinda glow.

How she treats you before and after sex can also be a pointer, when she is satisfied she will like to return the favor in so many ways. She will also initiate sex if you are good.

None of this should be your concern anyways, just make sure you cum and thrust hard and fast so her legs won't be able to support her weight when you are done.
And I thought you were a pastor and a novice. Hmmm
Re: How Will You Know If A Woman Is Satisfied During Sex by Tallesty1(m): 3:22pm On May 05, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
And I thought you were a pastor and a novice. Hmmm
Evangelist not pastor.

I am not a novice, I am retired

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will You Know If A Woman Is Satisfied During Sex by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 05, 2023
Tallesty1:
Evangelist not pastor.

I am not a novice, I am retired
You are never retired, just matured and now selective
Re: How Will You Know If A Woman Is Satisfied During Sex by JoyousFurnitire(m): 3:25pm On May 05, 2023
Beebah321:
Her legs go dey shake lipsrsealed

Hmm, there's a caught cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Will You Know If A Woman Is Satisfied During Sex by Tallesty1(m): 3:30pm On May 05, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You are never retired, just matured and now selective
My mates were already getting married when I started dating, I was already matured.

I am not being selective, I am not selecting at all.

I no get strength abeg
Re: How Will You Know If A Woman Is Satisfied During Sex by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 05, 2023
Tallesty1:
My mates were already getting married when I started dating, I was already matured.

I am not being selective, I am not selecting at all.

I no get strength abeg
Why are sounding old? Get married too please
Re: How Will You Know If A Woman Is Satisfied During Sex by Tallesty1(m): 3:34pm On May 05, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Why are sounding old? Get married too please
I am old but I have small pikin face.

Why should I marry?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will You Know If A Woman Is Satisfied During Sex by Beebah321(f): 3:34pm On May 05, 2023
JoyousFurnitire:

Hmm, there's a caught cheesy
Lol cheesy
Re: How Will You Know If A Woman Is Satisfied During Sex by Sacrosanct12(m): 3:35pm On May 05, 2023
Tallesty1:
She will faint.

learned, bro you are learned. Do your own and come down, if she ain't pleased then should initiate the second round.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Will You Know If A Woman Is Satisfied During Sex by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 05, 2023
Tallesty1:
I am old but I have small pikin face.

Why should I marry?
To procreate or don't you want some mini you jumping on your shoulders? Marriage brings satisfaction to our existence
Re: How Will You Know If A Woman Is Satisfied During Sex by nicerod(m): 3:36pm On May 05, 2023
grin

This is the least of my problem

Re: How Will You Know If A Woman Is Satisfied During Sex by Tallesty1(m): 3:40pm On May 05, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
To procreate or don't you want some mini you jumping on your shoulders? Marriage brings satisfaction to our existence
The time will come, I am not gonna rush it and no, my shoulders is not safe for anyone to jump on, unless I am lying down
Re: How Will You Know If A Woman Is Satisfied During Sex by Nobody: 3:43pm On May 05, 2023
Tallesty1:
The time will come, I am not gonna rush it and no, my shoulders is not safe for anyone to jump on, unless I am lying down
Your kids and wife can't jump on your shoulders? Like seriously? You must be very boring
Re: How Will You Know If A Woman Is Satisfied During Sex by Tallesty1(m): 3:46pm On May 05, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Your kids and wife can't jump on your shoulders? Like seriously? You must be very boring
Any person that falls from there will die.

2 Likes

Re: How Will You Know If A Woman Is Satisfied During Sex by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 05, 2023
Tallesty1:
Any person that falls from there will die.
Are you that tall? But you can always support and prevent damages
Re: How Will You Know If A Woman Is Satisfied During Sex by didroon43: 3:51pm On May 05, 2023
If she smiles after the sex and both of you talk at length and well. She will be happy to be with you for as long as you can.

If she also confesses that you know how to Bleep, then my guy, you have done well.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will You Know If A Woman Is Satisfied During Sex by Tallesty1(m): 3:51pm On May 05, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Are you that tall? But you can always support and prevent damages
I once fell face-flat and was unconscious from past 12 to past 4. It is not safe even for me. grin angry grin

2 Likes

Re: How Will You Know If A Woman Is Satisfied During Sex by marlow1962(m): 3:54pm On May 05, 2023
Hoor 😂😂
Re: How Will You Know If A Woman Is Satisfied During Sex by cactusJack(m): 3:54pm On May 05, 2023
She dies
Re: How Will You Know If A Woman Is Satisfied During Sex by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 05, 2023
Tallesty1:
I once fell face-flat and was unconscious from past 12 to past 4. It is not safe even for me. grin angry grin
show me your pictures in a dead thread or on your dp. You can crop your face out if you ain't bold. I want to see your dogonyaro height
Re: How Will You Know If A Woman Is Satisfied During Sex by BRIMBRAM: 3:58pm On May 05, 2023
Benjaniblinks:
When you see her legs like this

After watching your sex tape? How do you get to see that during sex?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mynd Is A Cheater! / Have You Ever Been Caught? / Hilarious: 9 Women Share First Time They Experienced An Org*sm.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.