Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,859 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

How Would You Know If A Woman Is Satisfied During Sex..? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Would You Know If A Woman Is Satisfied During Sex..? (7200 Views)

How Will You Know If A Woman Is Satisfied During Sex / Signs Your Partner Is Satisfied In Bed / Girls Are Not To Be Satisfied During And After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would You Know If A Woman Is Satisfied During Sex..? by NNtv(m): 8:33am On Apr 15, 2022
How would you know if a woman is satisfied during sex..?

Re: How Would You Know If A Woman Is Satisfied During Sex..? by appishani1(m): 8:35am On Apr 15, 2022
See another one upon all the troubles worrying us in this country, this is what baffled you?

3 Likes

Re: How Would You Know If A Woman Is Satisfied During Sex..? by Nonexisting: 8:37am On Apr 15, 2022
Try filling a basket with water. The basket will be full before a woman gets satisfied during sex.

31 Likes

Re: How Would You Know If A Woman Is Satisfied During Sex..? by Shedrack777: 8:55am On Apr 15, 2022
when she gets dry, it means she is satisfied
Re: How Would You Know If A Woman Is Satisfied During Sex..? by ucheheart(m): 9:04am On Apr 15, 2022
When she says, she is tired or her leg is paining her.

5 Likes

Re: How Would You Know If A Woman Is Satisfied During Sex..? by InfinityFabric: 9:08am On Apr 15, 2022
Don't care, don't ask.
Only one orgasm is required for continuation of human race, the other one doesn't matter.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Would You Know If A Woman Is Satisfied During Sex..? by Sekoni003(m): 9:42am On Apr 15, 2022
Vibrating legs bruh, you're welcome cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How Would You Know If A Woman Is Satisfied During Sex..? by slawormiir: 9:50am On Apr 15, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

She holds you tight while her body vibrates with ecstasy

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Would You Know If A Woman Is Satisfied During Sex..? by eldervine: 9:54am On Apr 15, 2022
It will be easier for the bottomless pit to get filled up than for them to get satisfied

1 Like

Re: How Would You Know If A Woman Is Satisfied During Sex..? by Vinnie2000(m): 10:06am On Apr 15, 2022
Hmm, towtow issues! OP, It is when she is breathing slowly and using her hands to rub ur body while using her legs to kolobi you!
Re: How Would You Know If A Woman Is Satisfied During Sex..? by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 15, 2022
Nonexisting:
Try filling a basket with water. The basket will be full before a woman gets satisfied during sex.
Nice illustration my nigga

13 Likes

Re: How Would You Know If A Woman Is Satisfied During Sex..? by Mekenz(m): 10:40am On Apr 15, 2022
I hope you're married, by asking these type of question, cus sex outside marriage is not worth it....

8 Likes

Re: How Would You Know If A Woman Is Satisfied During Sex..? by FalseProphet1(m): 10:41am On Apr 15, 2022
When she hugs you after you're Done it means she was satisfied.

This I have seen.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Would You Know If A Woman Is Satisfied During Sex..? by Generalwoodz(m): 11:27am On Apr 15, 2022
When she breath "I'm tired" to your ear then you belike: let's do one more round...
After the round, She'd be breathing laboriously like a bat caught up on the power line... She will blurt out again, "baby I'm tired (laboriously breathing ensues like she's ascenting mountain Everest)

1 Like

Re: How Would You Know If A Woman Is Satisfied During Sex..? by posty56: 11:29am On Apr 15, 2022
them dey satisfy

1 Like

Re: How Would You Know If A Woman Is Satisfied During Sex..? by Boogyman557: 11:30am On Apr 15, 2022
Holly Gram cool No matter how CUNTREE hard reach, man must NACK KUNTUS, TOTTO must hungry U!

All of Dem wey de SHOUT sey CUNTREE hard CUNTREE hard, Ask Dem weda Dem never NACK since CUNTREE begin hard, some of Dem de TYPE der message from ASHAWOO house right now!

My Gee TOTTO SWEET WELL WELL!

If TOTTO no de 4 dis Life, I no see any reason wey I go de dress FINE, Na who I one empress NAA!

make I come down to business and put small disco LITE 4 dis MATTERZ!

women no de really satisfy for PREEK but in a particular sexx, Dem de satisfy!

Many signs go tell u..

1) If she tell u sey her legs don de PAIN her..

2) If she begin DRAG her self back so dat ur PREEK no go de JAZZ inside her TOTTO 2much..

3) If she don de push u COMORT wit style..

4) if she don COME, because women de release too..

5) If she tell u sey she 1 rest small..

............. my Gee the matterz plenty but make I STOP her..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

11 Likes

Re: How Would You Know If A Woman Is Satisfied During Sex..? by JentuPrinz(m): 11:38am On Apr 15, 2022
Just do ur own and comot...

1 Like

Re: How Would You Know If A Woman Is Satisfied During Sex..? by blinking001(m): 12:11pm On Apr 15, 2022
After sex, she looks at you and starts smilling. Just know you bleeped her real good. Btw, female orgasm is useless to nature. Its not a prerequisite for procreation.

10 Likes

Re: How Would You Know If A Woman Is Satisfied During Sex..? by tnerro1(m): 12:18pm On Apr 15, 2022
When she falls asleep after the sex

3 Likes

Re: How Would You Know If A Woman Is Satisfied During Sex..? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 15, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool No matter how CUNTREE hard reach, man must NACK KUNTUS, TOTTO must hungry U!

All of Dem wey de SHOUT sey CUNTREE hard CUNTREE hard, Ask Dem weda Dem never NACK since CUNTREE begin hard, some of Dem de TYPE der message from ASHAWOO house right now!

My Gee TOTTO SWEET WELL WELL!

If TOTTO no de 4 dis Life, I no see any reason wey I go de dress FINE, Na who I one empress NAA!

make I come down to business and put small disco LITE 4 dis MATTERZ!

women no de really satisfy for PREEK but in a particular sexx, Dem de satisfy!

Many signs go tell u..

1) If she tell u sey her legs don de PAIN her..

2) If she begin DRAG her self back so dat ur PREEK no go de JAZZ inside her TOTTO 2much..

3) If she don de push u COMORT wit style..

4) if she don COME, because women de release too..

5) If she tell u sey she 1 rest small..

............. my Gee the matterz plenty but make I STOP her..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

This Fooleesh man! grin

Your sensless comments dey always make me laughgrin

2 Likes

Re: How Would You Know If A Woman Is Satisfied During Sex..? by Demigod22: 12:19pm On Apr 15, 2022
I am learning more from this thread. But some girls are not sexually satisfy, no matter how you do they still need more rounds. One girl almost killed me in school. She is never satisfied.
Re: How Would You Know If A Woman Is Satisfied During Sex..? by revolt(m): 12:36pm On Apr 15, 2022
Hussle and get money, so you don't need to do acrobatics to keep a woman. Thars what zaddies do.

2 Likes

Re: How Would You Know If A Woman Is Satisfied During Sex..? by Orgasmgiver123(m): 1:07pm On Apr 15, 2022
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Would You Know If A Woman Is Satisfied During Sex..? by AmazingELixir: 1:12pm On Apr 15, 2022
grin

If she falls asleep immediately after sex....then pat your self in the back for a job well done.

3 Likes

Re: How Would You Know If A Woman Is Satisfied During Sex..? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 15, 2022
Anytime i hear "livingicon I can't feel my legs" or "livingicon my legs are shaking".. Also when she feels too tired or falls asleep almost immediately after sex. angry

1 Like

Re: How Would You Know If A Woman Is Satisfied During Sex..? by ntipro: 1:46pm On Apr 15, 2022
Humans cannot be satisfied
Especially the female gender
Sorry to admit.
Do your job and leave in peace
Re: How Would You Know If A Woman Is Satisfied During Sex..? by KingMack(m): 2:16pm On Apr 15, 2022
She sleep go after you jus cum

1 Like

Re: How Would You Know If A Woman Is Satisfied During Sex..? by stamapro(m): 2:55pm On Apr 15, 2022
When the whole problem of Nigeria is solved, that's when you know a woman is satisfied during...

Re: How Would You Know If A Woman Is Satisfied During Sex..? by Gadafii: 3:56pm On Apr 15, 2022
That one concern her, once I do my best and leave the rest, she's satisfied or not is left to her
Re: How Would You Know If A Woman Is Satisfied During Sex..? by Rahkman: 3:58pm On Apr 15, 2022
She holds ur waist tight grin grin if ur connection or ur strokes are good they will cum same time u Cumming....

2 Likes

Re: How Would You Know If A Woman Is Satisfied During Sex..? by KingStonah: 4:04pm On Apr 15, 2022
Demigod22:
I am learning more from this thread. But some girls are not sexually satisfy, no matter how you do they still need more rounds. One girl almost killed me in school. She is never satisfied.

Thank God say u not die

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Are A Guy And You Do Any Of This, Then You Are.. / Once I See A Girl Like This, Am Getting Married INSTANTLY! / Pastor Who Slept With A Bursty Nigerian Lady Without Paying, Finally Pays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.