Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,500 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

The Hookup Culture In Nigeria Is So Bad That Even Working 9-5 Babes Engage In It - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Hookup Culture In Nigeria Is So Bad That Even Working 9-5 Babes Engage In It (9929 Views)

What Has Caused Hookup Culture? / She Wants To Get Pregnant For Me And Am Not Even Working Yet Pls Advice.... / Two Facebook Babes Engage In B**bs Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hookup Culture In Nigeria Is So Bad That Even Working 9-5 Babes Engage In It by Allisgud: 3:44pm On May 07, 2023
I pray oh God as I mentain my self,I don't womanize,as a single man pls God give me a decent woman,their are still good one
AMEN

2 Likes

Re: The Hookup Culture In Nigeria Is So Bad That Even Working 9-5 Babes Engage In It by Gerrard59(m): 3:52pm On May 07, 2023
Dybala11:

Initially, I thought you had a point. But reading to the end your opinion was riddled with bitterness and nothing more.

It is annoying at this point because it seems the only thing in their kon-kon heads is how to police women's vagina when they have not been able to ensure their society gets constant electricity. Their mates in the UAE are even liberalising laws to grow the economy. Heck, even Saudi is doing the same to ensure the economy grows and jobs are created. They focus on things that don't matter especially for a country so poor. Literally the world's poverty capital!

To start with, who told you that it's only men that should contribute to development and making inventions??

Mention any modern day country where women were at the forefront of developing the society and I will deactivate my Nairaland account. Just ONE. https://www.nairaland.com/6643241/nigerian-men-failed-women

The problem with prostitution rests on both parties. If the men pipes down a little, it will affect the business. Likewise the women, if they pipe down on it, it will also affect that business. It's a two-way thing for God's sake, or you want to say that the prostitutes are victims in this particular case??

Nokia fell out the limelight because there was no demand for what she offers. Let Nigerian men stop patronising hookup babes today, and the industry will literally collapse. Or are these ladies paying themselves to fvck themselves? Prostitution is as old as mankind, but monkeys in Nigeria are pained while at the same time inhaling generator fumes. Their mates are building subways, donkeys are creating cow colonies. If a Chinese or Swiss man says hookup should stop in his country, one can understand, not antelopes in West Africa who have not been able to create a functioning society even for themselves. Monkeys who have their politicians flying to the UK to treat malaria as if the UK has mosquitoes.

I have already stated the biological factor behind men's demand for sex. Women are not in dire need for sex like men. It is a biological fact. For crying out loud, is this so difficult to understand? For goodness sake, I attended public schools in Nigeria from primary all the way to university. Nothing like women piping low, it is men who have to do it.
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/22552705/#:~:text=Sexual%20desire%20is%20typically%20higher,in%20studies%20of%20sexual%20desire.

In summary, Nigerian men should focus on the most important thing as men - build a functioning society. Stop policing women's vaginas, the same vagina you men will do anything to have access into when small change enter una hand.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hookup Culture In Nigeria Is So Bad That Even Working 9-5 Babes Engage In It by IyaTola: 4:00pm On May 07, 2023
ItisWell22:
Unnecessary pressure!

Both self-inflicted and peer! 😢
True but how do you explain a girl that was sent to school and sending money to her parents and they are not questioning her source of wealth.
Re: The Hookup Culture In Nigeria Is So Bad That Even Working 9-5 Babes Engage In It by IyaTola: 4:02pm On May 07, 2023
kiss
Gerrard59:
As usual, it is always the poor men who whine about hook-up girls. Never have these cretins lampooned their fellow men who spend thousands on these innocent ladies. Never! Poor wretched modafvckers. Don't go and make money. Do community policing for woman's private part! Your mates are building subway lines in Dubai, Yokohama, Singapore, Malaysia etc, your job is to do CCTV for woman vagina!

FOOLISH MEN! Don't build a functioning society, keep doing state policing inside woman toto.
Re: The Hookup Culture In Nigeria Is So Bad That Even Working 9-5 Babes Engage In It by IyaTola: 4:03pm On May 07, 2023
Gerrard59:

There is this thing I really hate about Nigerian men.

They are so poor, unintelligent, stoopid, foolish, unexposed, bloody riff-riffas, modafvckers, wretched, half-baked educated morons whose greatest achievement is dangling their smelly, flaccid and stench-filled preek along the road shouting alfa meil, alfa meil, alfa meil WITHOUT DEVELOPING THEIR SOCIETY! These cretins will, and have, never lampooned the men who patronise these girls. Never have they done so!

Your men, rich men, fly these girls abroad just to fvck just like almost every man in other places across the world. The difference is that those men have built functioning societies that if the matter gets out of hand, they have the moral right to lampoon their women for being too sexually free. The women, in turn, will either change for the better or keep being sexually free according to the standards of their men. But the monkeys in West Africa who have never experienced constant electricity since they came into this world believe that the best thing they can do is to police the vagina of women. The same vaginas rich men in the same society pay thousands, if not millions to access. These modafvckers and donkeys will never call out their men for not ensuring Nigeria gets prosperous. These baboons will suck a politician's preek who rather spend money to ensure his healthcare system is OK, run to the UK to do a kidney transplant. These idiots, rather than thinking of how to solve the perennial traffic problems or high mortality rates or pervasive insecurity, are more interested in the dating market.

Due to how stoopid these animals are, they don't know that when a society is very poor, the women resort to selling their bodies TO RICH MEN for money. The solution is to ensure that society gets prosperous. And even at that, there will still be women who will do hook-up because there is constant and increasing demand for sex by men due to the hormone- testosterone. The average man globally likes to fvck because of that hormone. But these bastards whose greatest achievement is doing CCTV for woman's vagina stood by the window during their economics and biology classes in secondary school. Assuming they even had classes and the money was not used to ensure the likes of Sonia and Seyi enjoy their lives in London.

Foolish men! I spit on your faces! Frustrated idiots!

Tell them Sharonwet comes to mind google the name. She has a school in Lekki for girls.

1 Like

Re: The Hookup Culture In Nigeria Is So Bad That Even Working 9-5 Babes Engage In It by Dybala11(m): 4:30pm On May 07, 2023
Gerrard59:

It is annoying at this point because it seems the only thing in their kon-kon heads is how to police women's vagina when they have not been able to ensure their society gets constant electricity. Their mates in the UAE are even liberalising laws to grow the economy. Heck, even Saudi is doing the same to ensure the economy grows and jobs are created. They focus on things that don't matter especially for a country so poor. Literally the world's poverty capital!

Mention any modern day country where women were at the forefront of developing the society and I will deactivate my Nairaland account. Just ONE. https://www.nairaland.com/6643241/nigerian-men-failed-women

Nokia fell out the limelight because there was no demand for what she offers. Let Nigerian men stop patronising hookup babes today, and the industry will literally collapse. Or are these ladies paying themselves to fvck themselves? Prostitution is as old as mankind, but monkeys in Nigeria are pained while at the same time inhaling generator fumes. Their mates are building subways, donkeys are creating cow colonies. If a Chinese or Swiss man says hookup should stop in his country, one can understand, not antelopes in West Africa who have not been able to create a functioning society even for themselves. Monkeys who have their politicians flying to the UK to treat malaria as if the UK has mosquitoes.

I have already stated the biological factor behind men's demand for sex. Women are not in dire need for sex like men. It is a biological fact. For crying out loud, is this so difficult to understand? For goodness sake, I attended public schools in Nigeria from primary all the way to university. Nothing like women piping low, it is men who have to do it.
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/22552705/#:~:text=Sexual%20desire%20is%20typically%20higher,in%20studies%20of%20sexual%20desire.

In summary, Nigerian men should focus on the most important thing as men - build a functioning society. Stop policing women's vaginas, the same vagina you men will do anything to have access into when small change enter una hand.
Come off that ideology ma'am, building a functional society is the duty of everyone irrespective of the gender. It's like you don't know notable women who have contributed to the society even in the West. Everybody should be given an opportunity to grow and contribute positively in any society they're found. Have heard of women like Marie Curie, Frances Arnold, Andrea Ghez, Carolyn Bertozzi, Jennifer Doudna-Cate?? These are just a few examples of women that have made notable discovery/achievement in the field of chemistry alone, physics and the medical field is also there o. On contributions to the growth of the society, it's the job of everyone irrespective of gender. That is the true meaning of equality, so blaming the lack of development on a particular gender alone is a fallacious and wrong take.
And back to my initial assertion, the prostitution industry will collapse if either the demand or the supply chain gets disrupted. It's the fault of both parties engaged in it, both the ones selling their bodies and those paying for it. The women that are engaging in prostitution are not victims at all, so far they did it out of their own volition then they're not victims.

1 Like

Re: The Hookup Culture In Nigeria Is So Bad That Even Working 9-5 Babes Engage In It by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 08, 2023
luminouz:

Lmaoooo..you get time to dey yarn that sîssy!! I for just dash am a nice fat K
Is not fair na. Gave cassalinda the girl you sent a Dm to beg for money some years back attention but want to give me only "k"..

Why na? Is not fair na

cry
Re: The Hookup Culture In Nigeria Is So Bad That Even Working 9-5 Babes Engage In It by luminouz(m): 8:10pm On May 08, 2023
CuriousStudent:

Is not fair na. Gave cassalinda the girl you sent a Dm to beg for money some years back attention but want to give me only "k"..

Why na? Is not fair na

cry
K
Re: The Hookup Culture In Nigeria Is So Bad That Even Working 9-5 Babes Engage In It by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 08, 2023
Tallesty1:
Like rabbits
Please show me your height, crop your face kos I know say you no fine 😂
Re: The Hookup Culture In Nigeria Is So Bad That Even Working 9-5 Babes Engage In It by Tallesty1(m): 8:40pm On May 08, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Please show me your height, crop your face kos I know say you no fine 😂
My ugliness is not facial, it is more on my body and pocket
Re: The Hookup Culture In Nigeria Is So Bad That Even Working 9-5 Babes Engage In It by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 08, 2023
Tallesty1:
My ugliness is not facial, it is more on my body and pocket
upload your height in our dp
Re: The Hookup Culture In Nigeria Is So Bad That Even Working 9-5 Babes Engage In It by Tallesty1(m): 8:43pm On May 08, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
upload your height in our dp
I am not a picture person. I don't have my full picture in any of my current devices. I haven't snapped a picture in over a year.
Re: The Hookup Culture In Nigeria Is So Bad That Even Working 9-5 Babes Engage In It by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 08, 2023
Tallesty1:
I am not a picture person. I don't have my full picture in any of my current devices. I haven't snapped a picture in over a year.
ok snap your shadows
Re: The Hookup Culture In Nigeria Is So Bad That Even Working 9-5 Babes Engage In It by Tallesty1(m): 8:52pm On May 08, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
ok snap your shadows
Tor, make sun come out
Re: The Hookup Culture In Nigeria Is So Bad That Even Working 9-5 Babes Engage In It by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 08, 2023
Tallesty1:
Tor, make sun come out
You must sha snap your height, if I keep pressing you, you'll eventually do it
Re: The Hookup Culture In Nigeria Is So Bad That Even Working 9-5 Babes Engage In It by Tallesty1(m): 10:02pm On May 08, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You must sha snap your height, if I keep pressing you, you'll eventually do it
You sure?
Re: The Hookup Culture In Nigeria Is So Bad That Even Working 9-5 Babes Engage In It by drmikeadams(m): 11:34pm On May 08, 2023
DonBenny77:

I don tell you finish no open eye marry retired hookup girl, dem know where shrine dey, den get special quarelling spirit, they don't listen to advice or change you know how difficult it is to drop habits one that earns money for that matter. Even after marriage and child birth their phones don't stop ringing. Men go still dey price your wife for sampling.
Once you go through a rough patch and cant provide as usual, your wife go go spread am for one small yahoo boy for hotel for 20k or less.
Be warned
.very simple .trust most men will still marry them.. erection na the direction of men
Re: The Hookup Culture In Nigeria Is So Bad That Even Working 9-5 Babes Engage In It by drmikeadams(m): 11:36pm On May 08, 2023
grin
Allisgud:
I pray oh God as I mentain my self,I don't womanize,as a single man pls God give me a decent woman,their are still good one
AMEN
grin good ones na 5/100.good luck in your search

1 Like

Re: The Hookup Culture In Nigeria Is So Bad That Even Working 9-5 Babes Engage In It by sylve11: 5:07pm On May 18, 2023
worried222:

Just listen to yourself bro. Your are trying to sound woke but you ended up spewing trash (no offense)! Though fornication is a big sin, prostitution is bigger and more damaging no matter how woke you are trying to sound. For a woman to remove every shame and start sleeping with different men for money ( as per transactional) she don go far ooo. Yeah I know that a random girl in a relationship with a man can be sleeping with him while receiving money as a form of care but they are two different things. A man will always provided for women that they love and are capable of providing for them be it their mom, sister, cousin, wife, or girlfriend. It is the nature of men and how they show love. Women show love differently. Don't go and marry a hookup girl oo. Whether you believe in spirituality or not, some of these hookup girls have become a conduit for collecting the glory of innocent/naive/woke men by highly diabolic men especially yahoo boys, Things are happening oo!

Leave that man make him dey talk anything as him like. cool
Re: The Hookup Culture In Nigeria Is So Bad That Even Working 9-5 Babes Engage In It by sylve11: 5:09pm On May 18, 2023
DonBenny77:

You are obviously rooting for hookupers and I understand you some of our sisters are into it, but you are clearly stating that you prefer your sister to sell her body to random strangers as per monetization than give it to someone she has feelings for for free. Bad for business
I can guess your tribe already.
I will still tell you that once a lady gets used to multiple dicks she can't stop

Lol grin cool
Re: The Hookup Culture In Nigeria Is So Bad That Even Working 9-5 Babes Engage In It by sylve11: 5:14pm On May 18, 2023
pocohantas:

Wetin be this?? Hahahahahaha! grin

That guy na case! grin grin cool
Re: The Hookup Culture In Nigeria Is So Bad That Even Working 9-5 Babes Engage In It by mutantninja: 5:21pm On May 18, 2023
CuriousStudent:
Modern man can never accept he is a failure. They must always accuse women of something.
It is either feminism or modernism or women or something. Or even a goat.They accuse women of playing victim yet they are the ones always pointing their scurvy fingers at women.They blame women for stealing their jobs,blame women for low birth rate,blame women for crimes( that it is because of women men venture into crimes),blame women for low marriage rate or divorce. Blame women for immorality
I believe if rain refuses to fall,women will be blamed.

There is one thing about blaming women and constantly looking for what to accuse women of ( masked as attempting to make women take accountability),it is generally from economic stunted men.

No matter what campaign a low value man ( for eg heartofcity12, fahvvy,zonefree, strongAlpmale, reminderz, luminouz, capslocked, raalsalghul and other economic stunted men) launches on woman,it will never make them rich or increase their value.

The funny thing about these low lives is that the way they lampoon women you will assume that thousands of women are knocking on their doors and begging them to marry them. Men that in real life endure rejections from women are now suddenly acting like kings online.

When you are tired you will invest your obsession with women time on things that will leave a legacy.

It is what it is, you can't defend or talk your way into being high value. Sadly

You try to sound smart but you sound like someone who doesn’t know the state of things in the world currently and that we are in a moral and cultural decline in society. You gave up yourself as being not only f00lish but low value. High value is knowledge not even material wealth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Hookup Culture In Nigeria Is So Bad That Even Working 9-5 Babes Engage In It by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 18, 2023
mutantninja:

You try to sound smart but you sound like someone who doesn’t know the state of things in the world currently and that we are in a moral and cultural decline in society. You gave up yourself as being not only f00lish but low value. High value is knowledge not even material wealth.
F00lish man.you are obviously broke.Go and find something worthwhile doing with your pitiful life and don't quote me
Re: The Hookup Culture In Nigeria Is So Bad That Even Working 9-5 Babes Engage In It by sylve11: 7:58pm On May 18, 2023
jimmychang:

Dey decieve yourself.This is the excuse they give most times to justify their prostitution.How can a prostitute make a good wife?

Think deep and you will see how foolish you are.It is like saying an irresponsible man will make a good husband grin grin

Ah! grin cool
Re: The Hookup Culture In Nigeria Is So Bad That Even Working 9-5 Babes Engage In It by xtremeTall(m): 12:00am On May 19, 2023
RTID:
The hook up culture in Nigeria is so bad that even regular working 9-5 babes engage in it.

It has destroyed the fabrics of romantic relationships.

Before prost was something you’d go to a particular area and see prostitutes displaying their bodies and waiting to be picked up.

Then it evolved to dating apps like Badoo, inmessage and Tinder. But now I tell you that there are hook up babes everywhere. On the streets and every social media.

Sex has never been this commercialized since the beginning of time.

I pity men that haven’t married yet because the search for decent women is so hard.

The other day, a hook up babe on my WhatsApp posted her engagement video and I started crying for the man. (I know she’s a hook up babe because I know people that have patronized her. Is that what you want to hear?)

But of course, it is not my business.

Every man must live with the consequence of his actions.
EVERY MAN MUST LIVE WITH D CONSEQUENCES OF HIS ACTION thanks for d quote

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should Women Change Their Phone Numbers After Marriage? / Guyz Can You Marry This Lady With This Size Of Her B()()bs?(photos) / Don't Ever Watch This If You Are Still Single - Nigerian Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.