Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,179 members, 7,811,442 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

The Hookup Culture In Nigeria Is So Bad That Even Working 9-5 Babes Engage In It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Hookup Culture In Nigeria Is So Bad That Even Working 9-5 Babes Engage In It (9867 Views)

What Has Caused Hookup Culture? / She Wants To Get Pregnant For Me And Am Not Even Working Yet Pls Advice.... / Two Facebook Babes Engage In B**bs Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Hookup Culture In Nigeria Is So Bad That Even Working 9-5 Babes Engage In It by RTID: 3:17pm On May 05, 2023
The hook up culture in Nigeria is so bad that even regular working 9-5 babes engage in it.

It has destroyed the fabrics of romantic relationships.

Before prost was something you’d go to a particular area and see prostitutes displaying their bodies and waiting to be picked up.

Then it evolved to dating apps like Badoo, inmessage and Tinder. But now I tell you that there are hook up babes everywhere. On the streets and every social media.

Sex has never been this commercialized since the beginning of time.

I pity men that haven’t married yet because the search for decent women is so hard.

The other day, a hook up babe on my WhatsApp posted her engagement video and I started crying for the man. (I know she’s a hook up babe because I know people that have patronized her. Is that what you want to hear?)

But of course, it is not my business.

Every man must live with the consequence of his actions.

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Hookup Culture In Nigeria Is So Bad That Even Working 9-5 Babes Engage In It by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 05, 2023
Is it not men patronizing them? Low value men patronizing low self-esteemed women

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hookup Culture In Nigeria Is So Bad That Even Working 9-5 Babes Engage In It by yrhuhfy113: 3:23pm On May 05, 2023
RTID:
The hook up culture in Nigeria is so bad that even regular working 9-5 babes engage in it.

Before prost was something you’d go to a particular area and see prostitutes displaying their bodies and waiting to be picked up.

Then it evolved to dating apps like Badoo, inmessage and Tinder. But now I tell you that there are hook up babes everywhere. On the streets and every social media.

I pity men that haven’t married yet because the search for decent women is so hard.

The other day, a hook up babe on my WhatsApp posted her engagement video and I started crying for the man. (I know she’s a hook up babe because I know people that have patronized her. Is that what you want to hear?)

The ways of GOD are not man's ways.

when we forsake the ways of GOD, everything goes as wrong as it is currently going.

when PEOPLE VALUED GOD'S WAY FOR MARRIAGE...... prayers and deep research and consultations were made before ENGAGING ANYONE.... that was when MARRIAGES WERE SACREDLY PURE AND VOWS WERE KEPT...

Today's KNOW-IT-ALL-YOUTHS have made their own mind their gods and created the current chaos we have now, where DATING is simply STEADY SEX AND BILLINGS with one partner... and MARRIAGE is now and ORPHANAGE that benefits only the woman.

See, everyone must return to GOD, because it will only get worse

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hookup Culture In Nigeria Is So Bad That Even Working 9-5 Babes Engage In It by Tallesty1(m): 3:25pm On May 05, 2023
Many unmarried men will still get good wives, some hook up babes will eventually make good wives, prostitutes go enter heaven before some pastors.

Life no get balance.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Hookup Culture In Nigeria Is So Bad That Even Working 9-5 Babes Engage In It by DonBenny77(m): 3:42pm On May 05, 2023
Tallesty1:
Many unmarried men will still get good wives, some hook up babes will eventually make good wives, prostitutes go enter heaven before some pastors.

Life no get balance.
Bonafide hook up girl with 2yrs and more experience can never make a good wife. She must cheat one day. Most of them can't even stop night crawling after marriage don't marry a wife that will tuck your kids asleep and go out for a drink at midnight to clear her head.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Hookup Culture In Nigeria Is So Bad That Even Working 9-5 Babes Engage In It by didroon43: 3:44pm On May 05, 2023
All na hustle as long as it is consensual and no one is dying, it is okay.

2 Likes

Re: The Hookup Culture In Nigeria Is So Bad That Even Working 9-5 Babes Engage In It by Tallesty1(m): 3:49pm On May 05, 2023
DonBenny77:

Bonafide hook up girl with 2yrs and more experience can never make a good wife. She must cheat one day. Most of them can't even stop night crawling after marriage
Virgins cheat, pastors cheat, Mmmy GOs cheat, people in choir Bleep each other like rabbits.. Only few people in this world are completely lost, that is my belief. I see hope in almost everyone

19 Likes

Re: The Hookup Culture In Nigeria Is So Bad That Even Working 9-5 Babes Engage In It by marlow1962(m): 3:51pm On May 05, 2023
Omo the thing tire me o.

1 Like

Re: The Hookup Culture In Nigeria Is So Bad That Even Working 9-5 Babes Engage In It by OVB123: 4:04pm On May 05, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Is it not men patronizing them? Low value men patronizing low self-esteemed women
Whether low or high value men, men are still the one suffering from it, expecially innocent and God fearing men. May God save us from every daughter(s) of Jezebel IJN, Amen.

5 Likes

Re: The Hookup Culture In Nigeria Is So Bad That Even Working 9-5 Babes Engage In It by DonBenny77(m): 4:14pm On May 05, 2023
Tallesty1:
Virgins cheat, pastors cheat, Mmmy GOs cheat, people in choir Bleep each other like rabbits.. Only few people in this world are completely lost, that is my belief. I see hope in almost everyone
I don tell you finish no open eye marry retired hookup girl, dem know where shrine dey, den get special quarelling spirit, they don't listen to advice or change you know how difficult it is to drop habits one that earns money for that matter. Even after marriage and child birth their phones don't stop ringing. Men go still dey price your wife for sampling.
Once you go through a rough patch and cant provide as usual, your wife go go spread am for one small yahoo boy for hotel for 20k or less.
Be warned

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Hookup Culture In Nigeria Is So Bad That Even Working 9-5 Babes Engage In It by aariwa(m): 5:01pm On May 05, 2023
Lol who told you prostitution started today or don’t you know it’s the oldest profession? The only thing that changed is the form owing to advent of internet. 20-25 years ago well known hookup prostitutes from our hostels then that We used to watch and see errand boys come in motorcycles and pick them up to hotels for every chairman that arrives town, because there was no gsm phones then and we felt pity for the men that married them back then, but ironically children of these numerous hookup women are today the youngsters forming alpha males because they see their mothers tying scarfs, wearing long gowns and forming decent woman now..no be today Nigerian woman begin prostitution and yes it was rampant then but you didn’t see it because you were kids or wasn’t born then

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Hookup Culture In Nigeria Is So Bad That Even Working 9-5 Babes Engage In It by Tallesty1(m): 5:27pm On May 05, 2023
DonBenny77:

I don tell you finish no open eye marry retired hookup girl, dem know where shrine dey, den get special quarelling spirit, they don't listen to advice or change you know how difficult it is to drop habits one that earns money for that matter. Even after marriage and child birth their phones don't stop ringing. Men go still dey price your wife for sampling.
Once you go through a rough patch and cant provide as usual, your wife go go spread am for one small yahoo boy for hotel for 20k or less.
Be warned
You are not telling me anything. There have always been good and bad women and there will always be. That your girlfriend is not monetizing her own is your problem not mine.

A hook up babe who sleeps with two men twice weekly for one year and your girlfriend who sleeps with you 3x a week for one year are the same. As far as marriage is concerned, marrying a hook up girl who has been in the business for 4 years is a better option compared to marrying a girl who dated one guy for equal amount of years. While the hook up girl did what did purely for business, the girl who dated one guy for six years is to a large extent married to the guy and is more likely to go back to him than hook up girl going back the street.

Men have married best wife materials and they ended up forcking the gateman or someone that is not qualified to lace her husbands shoe.

I am not rooting for hook up girls, just telling you that lack you the moral ground to criticize hook up girls as long as you are fornicating because you all are one and alike. A hook up girl charges one 10k for a night, your girl bleeps you once or maybe two and you renewed her house rent. Your girlfriend as far as I am concerned is a runs girl and if she doesn't ask you for money then she is a runs girl with a bad business sense.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Hookup Culture In Nigeria Is So Bad That Even Working 9-5 Babes Engage In It by wisdomkid: 6:01pm On May 05, 2023
You start crying for the man? Did the man ask you to cry for him? LMAO

Please, stop carrying people's problem on your head. Is it evil spirit carrying these hookup girls? Are you sure whether the man does not have 5 sidechicks already?

Oga mind your business and face front abeg. This is the male version of gossip grin

5 Likes

Re: The Hookup Culture In Nigeria Is So Bad That Even Working 9-5 Babes Engage In It by nicerod(m): 6:17pm On May 05, 2023
Ni

grin grin

Re: The Hookup Culture In Nigeria Is So Bad That Even Working 9-5 Babes Engage In It by worried222: 6:27pm On May 05, 2023
Tallesty1:
You are not telling me anything. There have always been good and bad women and there will always be. That your girlfriend is not monetizing her own is your problem not mine.

A hook up babe who sleeps with two men twice weekly for one year and your girlfriend who sleeps with you 3x a week for one year are the same. As far as marriage is concerned, marrying a hook up girl who has been in the business for 4 years is a better option compared to marrying a girl who dated one guy for equal amount of years. While the hook up girl did what did purely for business, the girl who dated one guy for six years is to a large extent married to the guy and is more likely to go back to him than hook up girl going back the street.

Men have married best wife materials and they ended up forcking the gateman or someone that is not qualified to lace her husbands shoe.

I am not rooting for hook up girls, just telling you that lack you the moral ground to criticize hook up girls as long as you are fornicating because you all are one and alike. A hook up girl charges one 10k for a night, your girl bleeps you once or maybe two and you renewed her house rent. Your girlfriend as far as I am concerned is a runs girl and if she doesn't ask you for money then she is a runs girl with a bad business sense.

Just listen to yourself bro. Your are trying to sound woke but you ended up spewing trash (no offense)! Though fornication is a big sin, prostitution is bigger and more damaging no matter how woke you are trying to sound. For a woman to remove every shame and start sleeping with different men for money ( as per transactional) she don go far ooo. Yeah I know that a random girl in a relationship with a man can be sleeping with him while receiving money as a form of care but they are two different things. A man will always provided for women that they love and are capable of providing for them be it their mom, sister, cousin, wife, or girlfriend. It is the nature of men and how they show love. Women show love differently. Don't go and marry a hookup girl oo. Whether you believe in spirituality or not, some of these hookup girls have become a conduit for collecting the glory of innocent/naive/woke men by highly diabolic men especially yahoo boys, Things are happening oo!

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hookup Culture In Nigeria Is So Bad That Even Working 9-5 Babes Engage In It by DonBenny77(m): 6:32pm On May 05, 2023
Tallesty1:

You are obviously rooting for hookupers and I understand you some of our sisters are into it, but you are clearly stating that you prefer your sister to sell her body to random strangers as per monetization than give it to someone she has feelings for for free. Bad for business
I can guess your tribe already.
I will still tell you that once a lady gets used to multiple dicks she can't stop

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hookup Culture In Nigeria Is So Bad That Even Working 9-5 Babes Engage In It by Tallesty1(m): 6:32pm On May 05, 2023
worried222:

Just listen to yourself bro. Your are trying to sound woke but you ended up spewing trash (no offense)! Though fornication is a big sin, prostitution is bigger and more damaging no matter how woke you are trying to sound. For a woman to remove every shame and start sleeping with different men for money ( as per transactional) she don go far ooo. Yeah I know that a random girl in a relationship with a man can be sleeping with him while receiving money as a form of care but they are two different things. A man will always provided for women that they love and are capable of providing for them be it their mom, sister, cousin, wife, or girlfriend. It is the nature of men and how they show love. Women show love differently. Don't go and marry a hookup girl oo. Whether you believe in spirituality or not, some of these hookup girls have become a conduit for collecting the glory of innocent/naive/woke men by highly diabolic men especially yahoo boys, Things are happening oo!
The prostitute you paid to Bleep and your girlfriend you take care of are doing the same thing differently.

4 Likes

Re: The Hookup Culture In Nigeria Is So Bad That Even Working 9-5 Babes Engage In It by Tallesty1(m): 6:35pm On May 05, 2023
DonBenny77:

You are obviously rooting for hookupers and I understand you some of our sisters are into it, but you are clearly stating that you prefer your sister to sell her body to random strangers as per monetization than give it to someone she has feelings for for free. Bad for business
I will still tell you that once a lady gets used to multiple dicks she can't stop
I have two sisters, one is late but still very much alive in my heart and the other is done with having kids so rest.

Many of you are sleeping with hook up babes disguised as girlfriends but that is none of my business.

7 Likes

Re: The Hookup Culture In Nigeria Is So Bad That Even Working 9-5 Babes Engage In It by ItisWell22(f): 6:50pm On May 05, 2023
Unnecessary pressure!

Both self-inflicted and peer! 😢

1 Like

Re: The Hookup Culture In Nigeria Is So Bad That Even Working 9-5 Babes Engage In It by tuzle(m): 6:56pm On May 05, 2023
Tallesty1:
The prostitute you paid to Bleep and your girlfriend you take care of are doing the same thing differently.
not the same thing because prostitute can sleep with more than 5men in a day, but if u have a loyal gf then u know it is just u and her.

8 Likes

Re: The Hookup Culture In Nigeria Is So Bad That Even Working 9-5 Babes Engage In It by spencekat(m): 6:57pm On May 05, 2023
It is alarming and appalling
Re: The Hookup Culture In Nigeria Is So Bad That Even Working 9-5 Babes Engage In It by spencekat(m): 6:59pm On May 05, 2023
DonBenny77:

Bonafide hook up girl with 2yrs and more experience can never make a good wife. She must cheat one day. Most of them can't even stop night crawling after marriage
You are correct to an extent.
Re: The Hookup Culture In Nigeria Is So Bad That Even Working 9-5 Babes Engage In It by spencekat(m): 7:00pm On May 05, 2023
aariwa:
Lol who told you prostitution started today or don’t you know it’s the oldest profession? The only thing that changed is the form owing to advent of internet. 20-25 years ago well known hookup prostitutes from our hostels then that We used to watch and see errand boys come in motorcycles and pick them up to hotels for every chairman that arrives town, because there was no gsm phones then and we felt pity for the men that married them back then, but ironically children of these numerous hookup women are today the youngsters forming alpha males because they see their mothers tying scarfs, wearing long gowns and forming decent woman now..no be today Nigerian woman begin prostitution and yes it was rampant then but you didn’t see it because you were kids or wasn’t born then
It is now alarming
Re: The Hookup Culture In Nigeria Is So Bad That Even Working 9-5 Babes Engage In It by Rickmann: 7:14pm On May 05, 2023
RTID:

The hard truth is that 5 out of every 10 guys will marry an Olosho in the end.

4 Likes

Re: The Hookup Culture In Nigeria Is So Bad That Even Working 9-5 Babes Engage In It by realestate99: 7:38pm On May 05, 2023
Let me be a simp today......a sweet simp.

A market is a two way thing, buying and selling, hook up will die a natural death if " konjicuted" guys are on the decline. The male hypocrisy is outrageous in Nigeria, most of the things we blamed our women for, we enabled it. We claimed they love money while 70% of Nigerian males use money to chase girls at the early stage of the relationship, you claimed they are into hook up, are they sleeping with spirits? Men are the ones requesting for their services.

I know ladies have their issues too, but at some point , we have to own up to our inadequacies too as men, or else the cycle goes on and on....by the way, I don't do hook up, any type of forced or official transactional sex is a "no no" for me. I would rather rub my " jalingo" on an unplastered wall than engage in such.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Hookup Culture In Nigeria Is So Bad That Even Working 9-5 Babes Engage In It by MrColdsweat: 10:50am On May 06, 2023
Na mumu dey marry non-virgin.

2 Likes

Re: The Hookup Culture In Nigeria Is So Bad That Even Working 9-5 Babes Engage In It by Caramia2020(m): 11:57am On May 06, 2023
Hook up app should be taxed because a lot of ladies are into hook up.

2 Likes

Re: The Hookup Culture In Nigeria Is So Bad That Even Working 9-5 Babes Engage In It by Baronthecelebri: 1:38pm On May 06, 2023
Na wa
Re: The Hookup Culture In Nigeria Is So Bad That Even Working 9-5 Babes Engage In It by akube34: 2:13pm On May 06, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
you guys shouldn’t relate this to men abeg. Remember, when you go to marry a lady, you spend your hard earned money and pay for her bride price. In some states you pay more than a million only to collect a hook up girl. If to say men no Dey pay bride price, yes we can then talk this one. Would you use your money to buy a car that has. A 400000km mileage

2 Likes

Re: The Hookup Culture In Nigeria Is So Bad That Even Working 9-5 Babes Engage In It by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 06, 2023
Tallesty1:
Wow. You seem so sure about the theory of everyone fucking each other.

1 Like

Re: The Hookup Culture In Nigeria Is So Bad That Even Working 9-5 Babes Engage In It by Nobody: 3:09pm On May 06, 2023
DonBenny77:

It shows maturity to attack an opinion or idea not the person. This is how civil conversations become brutal and people result to name calling.

1 Like

Re: The Hookup Culture In Nigeria Is So Bad That Even Working 9-5 Babes Engage In It by GeneralPula: 3:11pm On May 06, 2023
OP is on point..

Nurses, bankers etc.. All are into it codedly..

Getting married these days, As long as she's not a virgin, then you can never met her good!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Course Mate Just Got Married. Lord When Is My Turn?? (photos) / Let Just Share This Tonite ( Only For The Matured Minds) / I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.