Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,726 members, 7,837,639 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Where To Meet Ladies For Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where To Meet Ladies For Marriage (491 Views)

What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? / Guys,can You Date These Ladies For All The Riches In The World? / Why I Dont Like Igbo Ladies For Relationships. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where To Meet Ladies For Marriage by Straybullet: 4:28pm On May 05, 2023
It is quite hard now.

Quite honestly.

But let's just make a list....
1. Facebook
2. Your place of work.
3. Recommended by friends or family
4. Chance meeting on street, eatery, shopping mall etc.
5. Maybe church....

I just can't think of anything else that will not yield premium rubbish

For me Facebook is still no 1.

Cos you can at least go through posts, do a little study before trying to chat up and meet.

Na wife we dey find no be hook up.

Add if you have any place better
Re: Where To Meet Ladies For Marriage by taylor88(m): 4:30pm On May 05, 2023
cry

1 Like

Re: Where To Meet Ladies For Marriage by Straybullet: 4:32pm On May 05, 2023
taylor88:
cry

Na so
Re: Where To Meet Ladies For Marriage by blacksam01: 4:33pm On May 05, 2023
my cousin who worksat a bank used Facebook to find husband..turns out thr guy is old glory success career, where he bought a car and manages to keep it going, lives in two bedroom flat shared with someone and the persin is usually not around ehen sh visits....the guy pulled his last strength to marry her traditionally

they sha married and she discovered he is dead broke..as a christian lady, sh continue..now they are with 3children, but the guy is still broke..after supporting him with over 4milluin after marriagr...
Re: Where To Meet Ladies For Marriage by Straybullet: 4:35pm On May 05, 2023
blacksam01:
my cousin who worksat a bank used Facebook to find husband..turns out thr guy is old glory success career, where he bought a car and manages to keep it going, lives in two bedroom flat shared with someone and the persin is usually not around ehen sh visits....the guy pulled his last strength to marry her traditionally

they sha married and she discovered he is dead broke..as a christian lady, sh continue..now they are with 3children, but the guy is still broke..after supporting him with over 4milluin after marriagr...

If this is the worst story available, I still go with Facebook.

By the way, she should have done her background checks well.

For me , na to meet lady first, I don't need her money, I'm good. Just not a hoe
Re: Where To Meet Ladies For Marriage by blacksam01: 5:04pm On May 05, 2023
Straybullet:

If this is the worst story available, I still go with Facebook.

By the way, she should have done her background checks well.

For me , na to meet lady first, I don't need her money, I'm good. Just not a hoe

meet who arrange ur planned meeting..? with all this tight schedule we all are hving..?. again ur meeting time is limited cuz its inter- stare

(1) (Reply)

Mexican Mayor Weds Female Crocodile / Non Sexual Activity For Just 3 Months. Will You Join Me? / Sleepless Night Nuggets On Emeka Ike And Ex Wife Sag. By Sunday Ọgwụ A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.