Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,924 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Alaba Market Fire: Police Arrested "Suspected Criminals", Set Shanties On Fire - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alaba Market Fire: Police Arrested "Suspected Criminals", Set Shanties On Fire (36829 Views)

Lagos Commences Removal Of Shanties On Blue Line Corridor / How ‘DSS, US Soldiers Arrested Suspected Terrorist’ In Abuja Estate / Hoodlums Fired Gunshots At Igboho’s House Before Setting It On Fire – Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alaba Market Fire: Police Arrested "Suspected Criminals", Set Shanties On Fire by visaclick: 6:08pm On May 05, 2023
Trustedpronet:

My brother, they Duped me 1.5million naira at alaba about 18years ago. Those guys are not real business people.
was dupped of 80k 2weeks ago but a fraudulent tv vendor. 4years ago onlinealaba here on Instagram scammed me of 150k sold a fake TV which is still on ground as i write. Those people there are robbers and terrorists and I know the law will catch uo with their activities there very soon.
Re: Alaba Market Fire: Police Arrested "Suspected Criminals", Set Shanties On Fire by ivolt: 6:13pm On May 05, 2023
Daniego:
Had it been the market is dominated by the Northerners, this could triggered ethnic war. How can these idiots been paid to destroy what their generation can never acquired just for politics!
Actually, the "Alaba Rago" raided by police is dominated by northerners.
If you took time to read, you will realise that no market was burnt.
Re: Alaba Market Fire: Police Arrested "Suspected Criminals", Set Shanties On Fire by Zealag(m): 6:25pm On May 05, 2023
See bunkers and ice pipe everywhere,niggas using dangerous weapons to Rob at night,only to come back and use their loot to get high on cheap drugs(ice/meth). Not even thinking about the risk of been caught in the act.The circle continues.Youths should stay away from hard drugs and watch how their life and future shine brighter

1 Like

Re: Alaba Market Fire: Police Arrested "Suspected Criminals", Set Shanties On Fire by Elliotwaveforec: 6:25pm On May 05, 2023
From experience, Alaba international is a market of fraudsters mostly from South east! Don't buy electronics there o. I paid for a TV set but didn't get the product.

Alaba Rago is for the Hausas where criminals abound.
Re: Alaba Market Fire: Police Arrested "Suspected Criminals", Set Shanties On Fire by Nchenches: 6:30pm On May 05, 2023
Burn Lagos, Burn and Burn Lagos.
You lack the natural capacity to pluck the wealth which Nigeria's govt system placed at your disposition on your doorsteps. Others from afar pluck the wealth. You burn Lagos and think you are frustrating those plucking the wealth.
Iberiberism as defined by Rochas Okorocha. You are not burning the entrepreneural spirit in those creating the wealth you burn.
Declare Oduduwa Republic, lust for proceeds from crude oil and gas in the Nigerdelta wouldn't allow you.

1 Like

Re: Alaba Market Fire: Police Arrested "Suspected Criminals", Set Shanties On Fire by Bhol28: 6:32pm On May 05, 2023
Meanwhile Zombies have been crying wolf since that some people are after Igbos.Just like their adopted god OBI has been crying up and down trying to steal a mandate that was never given to him.
Re: Alaba Market Fire: Police Arrested "Suspected Criminals", Set Shanties On Fire by Nchenches: 6:34pm On May 05, 2023
fergie001:

Benjamin Hundeyin

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7678274/fire-razes-properties-shops-alaba

Is this the first, second, third, or fourth time in this year?
Re: Alaba Market Fire: Police Arrested "Suspected Criminals", Set Shanties On Fire by AutoConsult: 6:42pm On May 05, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:
They always do that to attract compensation

Shinedu gave them 15M before the election, now he's stuck after winning only 2 local governments
Lol. That guy didn't give them shit.
Re: Alaba Market Fire: Police Arrested "Suspected Criminals", Set Shanties On Fire by harmonyglobal: 7:04pm On May 05, 2023
So who posted the fake news earlier......believe everything u see on internet at your peril
Re: Alaba Market Fire: Police Arrested "Suspected Criminals", Set Shanties On Fire by randymirrors(f): 7:16pm On May 05, 2023
Revolution2022:
Alaba intl traders are criminals.They have swindled many customers of their money when they walked into the market to purchase goods.

Why will any decent person go to Alaba to buy assets in the first place. It's safer to spend more in decent, quality stores and it'll even be stress free.
Re: Alaba Market Fire: Police Arrested "Suspected Criminals", Set Shanties On Fire by slowice(m): 7:26pm On May 05, 2023
Cone head people sef
Re: Alaba Market Fire: Police Arrested "Suspected Criminals", Set Shanties On Fire by Father4all: 7:59pm On May 05, 2023
Your info is correct
Re: Alaba Market Fire: Police Arrested "Suspected Criminals", Set Shanties On Fire by Bluntemperor: 8:07pm On May 05, 2023
Okiton:
angry

I said it
There's no smoke without without fire

Hymmm! This is serious o!
So,gun-battle is now high here ,in this area,how come?
Very strange indeed!
It's well with Lagos State!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alaba Market Fire: Police Arrested "Suspected Criminals", Set Shanties On Fire by LilleG(m): 9:20pm On May 05, 2023
Father4all:
Your info is correct
Who are the shanties sef, hearing this for the first time
Re: Alaba Market Fire: Police Arrested "Suspected Criminals", Set Shanties On Fire by Johnn74: 10:08pm On May 05, 2023
undecided
Re: Alaba Market Fire: Police Arrested "Suspected Criminals", Set Shanties On Fire by stevups(m): 10:20pm On May 05, 2023
Krublog:

Not particularly but I hate thieves.
I hustle hard, why should one lazy prick collect my sweat brandishing a weapon

If I fail to comply

I might be severely injured, deformed

Or

Killed.

Leaving my poor family in tears.

Society is better without them.

Locking them up means me feeding them via tax.

I can't deal.
They are better off dead...

Nothing but truth

1 Like

Re: Alaba Market Fire: Police Arrested "Suspected Criminals", Set Shanties On Fire by xtgozie(m): 10:22pm On May 05, 2023
Revolution2022:
Alaba intl traders are criminals.They have swindled many customers of their money when they walked into the market to purchase goods.

So that was why you burnt it....?

Na wa o! You get mind o

1 Like

Re: Alaba Market Fire: Police Arrested "Suspected Criminals", Set Shanties On Fire by Nobody: 11:10pm On May 05, 2023
xtgozie:

So that was why you burnt it....?

Na wa o! You get mind o
Don't they have security guarding the Market?
According to reports,the cause of the fire was as a result of gas station in one of the shops.
Re: Alaba Market Fire: Police Arrested "Suspected Criminals", Set Shanties On Fire by peculiar2233: 12:53am On May 06, 2023
jubrilELsudan:
AND MY ELECTRICIAN WEY CARRY MY TV GO REPAIR FOR THERE DON ALREADY CALL ME THIS AFTERNOON SEY FIRE DON BURN MY TV SEY THE SHOP OF THE PERSON WEY DEY REPAIR AM FOR THERE FOLLOW BURN
😁😁
Re: Alaba Market Fire: Police Arrested "Suspected Criminals", Set Shanties On Fire by SaLongs1(m): 3:29am On May 06, 2023
Komu1048:
I pity artisans wey dey among them
Indeed from some of the tools on display.
Re: Alaba Market Fire: Police Arrested "Suspected Criminals", Set Shanties On Fire by obyno82: 4:29am On May 06, 2023
Antipob777:
People will just leave there state, come to Lagos and turn criminals.

Every December they will travel to their state and start intimidating those on ground.

They should be deported back to the Biafra land after serving 10yrs jail term.

These are all potential UGM, ESN Terorists.

Attachee by force claiming another man's land.

Peter obi will never say anything about these his criminal brothers

Nonsense and ingredients

Biafra my foot

In life it is better to be silent and be seen as wise, rather than opening your mouth and dispelling all assumptions as to the level of your intelligence. The post said Alaba Rago which is dominated by Northerners and not Alaba International.
But as usual your hatred for igbos will not make you reason very well.
Re: Alaba Market Fire: Police Arrested "Suspected Criminals", Set Shanties On Fire by obyno82: 4:34am On May 06, 2023
Bhol28:
Meanwhile Zombies have been crying wolf since that some people are after Igbos.Just like their adopted god OBI has been crying up and down trying to steal a mandate that was never given to him.

It is not really a must to comment, if really you have nothing intelligent to say. Really stop embarrassing yourself.
Re: Alaba Market Fire: Police Arrested "Suspected Criminals", Set Shanties On Fire by Bhol28: 8:21am On May 06, 2023
obyno82:

It is not really a must to comment, if really you have nothing intelligent to say. Really stop embarrassing yourself.
Sorry,Zombi
Re: Alaba Market Fire: Police Arrested "Suspected Criminals", Set Shanties On Fire by Father4all: 10:57am On May 06, 2023
LilleG:

Who are the shanties sef, hearing this for the first time
the shanties is a slum area at Alaba Rago close to Alaba international market. Some criminals are staying there disguising as traders
Re: Alaba Market Fire: Police Arrested "Suspected Criminals", Set Shanties On Fire by Okhuadams(m): 2:45pm On May 06, 2023
SOSinNigeria:

Sorry, it is Alaba rago, so deal with it now your excitement has soared😂
your problem your wahala
Re: Alaba Market Fire: Police Arrested "Suspected Criminals", Set Shanties On Fire by NorthernersSuck: 3:59pm On May 06, 2023
Any brown roof miscreants from the waste and terrorist hausa fulanis among them should be send to jail or hang for hanging around the market, Alaba market belongs to the Igbo people

Re: Alaba Market Fire: Police Arrested "Suspected Criminals", Set Shanties On Fire by obyno82: 4:44pm On May 06, 2023
Bhol28:
Sorry,Zombi

That should be directed to you
Re: Alaba Market Fire: Police Arrested "Suspected Criminals", Set Shanties On Fire by OyiboOyibo(m): 4:46pm On May 06, 2023
Revolution2022:

Generalizing all traders there as criminals shows how myopic and hypocritical that you are. Your mumu never do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Welcomes Steps Taken By Jonathan On South Africa’s Xenophobic Attacks / Victor Eni Won Borough Council Seat, UK Election 2015(pic) / Senator Asonya-Adokwe Faces Sack For Faking Certificates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.