Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Alaba Market Fire: Police Arrested "Suspected Criminals", Set Shanties On Fire - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alaba Market Fire: Police Arrested "Suspected Criminals", Set Shanties On Fire (36823 Views)

Lagos Commences Removal Of Shanties On Blue Line Corridor / How ‘DSS, US Soldiers Arrested Suspected Terrorist’ In Abuja Estate / Hoodlums Fired Gunshots At Igboho’s House Before Setting It On Fire – Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alaba Market Fire: Police Arrested "Suspected Criminals", Set Shanties On Fire by adedayoa2(f): 5:33pm On May 05, 2023
Seun, tell one of your MOD's to close the fake news thread about Alaba int'l.

1 Like

Re: Alaba Market Fire: Police Arrested "Suspected Criminals", Set Shanties On Fire by Exc2000: 5:34pm On May 05, 2023
cool
Re: Alaba Market Fire: Police Arrested "Suspected Criminals", Set Shanties On Fire by adedayoa2(f): 5:34pm On May 05, 2023
Daniego:
Had it been the market is dominated by the Northerners, this could triggered ethnic war. How can these idiots been paid to destroy what their generation can never acquired just for politics!
that is Alaba rago, dominated by the Northerners.

1 Like

Re: Alaba Market Fire: Police Arrested "Suspected Criminals", Set Shanties On Fire by Lifestone(m): 5:35pm On May 05, 2023
desmond2pk:
All these fake stories
The place on fire was alaba arago. The hausa side of alaba .
Source?
Re: Alaba Market Fire: Police Arrested "Suspected Criminals", Set Shanties On Fire by Krublog(m): 5:35pm On May 05, 2023
DrAkpamudehe:

Your father or brother may be among those criminals. Be careful how you throw stones, it may fall on your coconut head.

You're a BASTARD son of a thousand fathers!!!

Get thee out of my mention.

My family does not breed criminals and prostitutes like yours so Bleep off!!!
Re: Alaba Market Fire: Police Arrested "Suspected Criminals", Set Shanties On Fire by samwillyco1(m): 5:35pm On May 05, 2023
Just confused and reading comments
Re: Alaba Market Fire: Police Arrested "Suspected Criminals", Set Shanties On Fire by Olachase(m): 5:35pm On May 05, 2023
mrmayoh:
G
mashun
Re: Alaba Market Fire: Police Arrested "Suspected Criminals", Set Shanties On Fire by Henryfortune(m): 5:35pm On May 05, 2023
Nairaland is a smaller picture go on Tweeter and read what the marginalized people said about this story you will fear fear.... It's just unfortunate how we spread hate so easily...
Shmm..
Re: Alaba Market Fire: Police Arrested "Suspected Criminals", Set Shanties On Fire by Trustedpronet: 5:38pm On May 05, 2023
Revolution2022:
Alaba intl traders are criminals.They have swindled many customers of their money when they walked into the market to purchase goods.

My brother, they Duped me 1.5million naira at alaba about 18years ago. Those guys are not real business people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaba Market Fire: Police Arrested "Suspected Criminals", Set Shanties On Fire by tamdun: 5:39pm On May 05, 2023
The victim people don dey cry foul already
Re: Alaba Market Fire: Police Arrested "Suspected Criminals", Set Shanties On Fire by Ashirioluwa: 5:41pm On May 05, 2023
These are leaders of tomorrow
Re: Alaba Market Fire: Police Arrested "Suspected Criminals", Set Shanties On Fire by Olatunji0307: 5:41pm On May 05, 2023
This guy is a fraud..his name is Folarin Kayode..pls don’t fall to his trap

Re: Alaba Market Fire: Police Arrested "Suspected Criminals", Set Shanties On Fire by Jeezuzpick(m): 5:41pm On May 05, 2023
Revolution2022:
Alaba intl traders are criminals.They have swindled many customers of their money when they walked into the market to purchase goods.

That's Alaba Rago in Ojo, not far from Alaba Int'l Market.

That place is a cesspool of humanity.

I have worked there with a company trying to clear the monumental heaps of rubbish and dispose at Igando, so I know what I'm talking about.

The soldiers (OP MESA) protecting us were quite positive that Boko Harm members are in there, sef...

My brother, if you go dat place, ehn..... Chai! I cannot forget it!

This intervention is long overdue, but, I'm sorry to say, most, if not all these guys will get released quickly.

Yeah.....mostly northerners and some Yoruba from Ìbàdàn and Ẹ̀gbá.

1 Like

Re: Alaba Market Fire: Police Arrested "Suspected Criminals", Set Shanties On Fire by ezechi242: 5:42pm On May 05, 2023
abgado eaters ..hateful and jealouse set of animals.......spits

1 Like

Re: Alaba Market Fire: Police Arrested "Suspected Criminals", Set Shanties On Fire by nedekid: 5:42pm On May 05, 2023
Op thanks for the clarification.
Re: Alaba Market Fire: Police Arrested "Suspected Criminals", Set Shanties On Fire by stevups(m): 5:43pm On May 05, 2023
Krublog:
They should be shot in the head and their bodies donated to the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital LASUTH for academic purposes.

Criminals!!!

Bad guy.. is like they have dealt with you before
Re: Alaba Market Fire: Police Arrested "Suspected Criminals", Set Shanties On Fire by Jeezuzpick(m): 5:43pm On May 05, 2023
adedayoa2:
that is Alaba rago, dominated by the Northerners.

Exactly!

You access it from Cassidy.

Very terrible place.
Re: Alaba Market Fire: Police Arrested "Suspected Criminals", Set Shanties On Fire by Okhuadams(m): 5:45pm On May 05, 2023
fergie001:

Benjamin Hundeyin

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7678274/fire-razes-properties-shops-alaba
I don't know why they always want to attract symperthy to themselves everytime always want to claim the victim even in election matter
Re: Alaba Market Fire: Police Arrested "Suspected Criminals", Set Shanties On Fire by Johnn44: 5:45pm On May 05, 2023
cool
Re: Alaba Market Fire: Police Arrested "Suspected Criminals", Set Shanties On Fire by ppogba: 5:45pm On May 05, 2023
charisma1986:
Look at the dirty environment. Thought Lagos is heaven? Tinubu really turned Lagos into a gigantic slum.

Even with that, it still remains the London and America of people who come in on a daily basis thru "" attachment".
Re: Alaba Market Fire: Police Arrested "Suspected Criminals", Set Shanties On Fire by SOSinNigeria: 5:45pm On May 05, 2023
DesChyko:
It's at Alaba Rago, which is quite different and some distance apart from Alaba Int'l.

Alaba Rago is dominated by Northerners, their prominent business being animal sales while Alaba Int'l is dominated by Easterners with their prominent business being electronics and industrial sales.

Recall in May 2022, there was a plan to get rid of Alaba Rago by the police because it is a dangerous hideout for all manner of criminals who deal drugs and operate around that axis round the clock. Some political dabble and that plan was suspended.

Bar the distance, assuming Alaba Rago is Alaba Int'l is just like assuming Suru Alaba is Alaba or Surulere.

Chai, the condemned bigots are already wanking on the news, thinking it was Ojo Alaba.

You all primitive sufferheads will experience untold hardship. For supporting evil because of a drug lord, evil will always consume you!

3 Likes

Re: Alaba Market Fire: Police Arrested "Suspected Criminals", Set Shanties On Fire by Antipob777(f): 5:46pm On May 05, 2023
People will just leave there state, come to Lagos and turn criminals.

Every December they will travel to their state and start intimidating those on ground.

They should be deported back to the Biafra land after serving 10yrs jail term.

These are all potential UGM, ESN Terorists.

Attachee by force claiming another man's land.

Peter obi will never say anything about these his criminal brothers

Nonsense and ingredients

Biafra my foot

1 Like

Re: Alaba Market Fire: Police Arrested "Suspected Criminals", Set Shanties On Fire by SOSinNigeria: 5:47pm On May 05, 2023
Okhuadams:
I don't know why they always want to attract symperthy to themselves everytime always want to claim the victim even in election matter

Sorry, it is Alaba rago, so deal with it now your excitement has soared😂

1 Like

Re: Alaba Market Fire: Police Arrested "Suspected Criminals", Set Shanties On Fire by Krublog(m): 5:48pm On May 05, 2023
stevups:

Bad guy.. is like they have dealt with you before

Not particularly but I hate thieves.
I hustle hard, why should one lazy prick collect my sweat brandishing a weapon

If I fail to comply

I might be severely injured, deformed

Or

Killed.

Leaving my poor family in tears.

Society is better without them.

Locking them up means me feeding them via tax.

I can't deal.
They are better off dead...
Re: Alaba Market Fire: Police Arrested "Suspected Criminals", Set Shanties On Fire by 1Dray(m): 5:48pm On May 05, 2023
Lagps State of Stinks

1 Like

Re: Alaba Market Fire: Police Arrested "Suspected Criminals", Set Shanties On Fire by SOSinNigeria: 5:48pm On May 05, 2023
Antipob777:
People will just leave there state, come to Lagos and turn criminals.

Every December they will travel to their state and start intimidating those on ground.

They should be deported back to the Biafra land after serving 10yrs jail term.

These are all potential UGM, ESN Terorists.

Attachee by force claiming another man's land.

Peter obi will never say anything about these his criminal brothers

Nonsense and ingredients

Biafra my foot

Sorry, it's Alaba rago, not Ojo Alaba. I hope you can spot the difference before hate and bigotry destroys you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaba Market Fire: Police Arrested "Suspected Criminals", Set Shanties On Fire by saintkel(m): 5:56pm On May 05, 2023
engineerkola:
In the other thread, you can see how APC people were already celebrating the news. How can you be happy when you hear bad things happen to your countrymen? Most of the shops in Alaba are owned by Yorubas and rented by igbos. If fire consumes the place, both tribes will be affected.

I am so happy this news is false. It is Alaba Rago area that was burnt. No shop or goods were lost. NO LIVE WAS LOST. This is good news. Meanwhile, I have quoted all the wicked people who were already celebrating a fake news

very terrible how people reason...I don't like Tinubu but I can't wish him bad....never!!!

2 Likes

Re: Alaba Market Fire: Police Arrested "Suspected Criminals", Set Shanties On Fire by visaclick: 6:03pm On May 05, 2023
Revolution2022:
i agree coz i be been a victim more than 4 times. When you want to talk about what alaba traders are doing they term it tribalism.

1 Like

Re: Alaba Market Fire: Police Arrested "Suspected Criminals", Set Shanties On Fire by WelcomeToBiafra: 6:05pm On May 05, 2023
Had this been in the East, Nigeria agents will have blamed it on IPOB/ESN, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, Simon Ekpa and entire Biafrans in that geographical.

What if these are the political thugs got disappointed by their politicians and political cabals? I don't believe Nigeria police media propaganda after every elections.

Nigeria was born in 1914-2014, died of false amalgamation and killing of the Indigenous People of the land before Nigeria and PDP APC Fulani came.

Burial: May 29-2023

Time: 00:00

After burial: Freedom of Indigenous People of the land.

Signed: The Creator of the Freedom of good people of God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaba Market Fire: Police Arrested "Suspected Criminals", Set Shanties On Fire by sonature1: 6:06pm On May 05, 2023
blaquemyc:
A place where swindling people is seen as being woke. If not for the few honest traders there, I for say the fire 🔥 serves them right.

Alaba market is a criminal den.

I don't care if the entire market goes on fire!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If You Could Exchange Your Governor For Another Governor, Who Would It Be? / Soldier And Policemen Fight In A Bank In Calabar / Chidi Odinkalu: 'El-Rufai Lied, He Cooked Up The Story Of 66 People Killed'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.