Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,502 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini (73577 Views)

How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat / Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi / Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by Flick490(m): 12:18pm On May 09, 2023
Nonywendy:

Send aza

You guys like making promises u can't fulfill. It is well.
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 09, 2023
This had been the aim and objective from the getgo, from what I could glean from this case.
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by mankan2k7(m): 1:25pm On May 09, 2023
BeLookingIDIOT:

How on earth would you possibly harvest someone's kidney without their consent in the UK sad. You guys should stop being ridiculous. It's obvious they had an agreement but the boy's plan all along was to ruin them.

Nothing zombie cannot defend. I quess u are parts of the negotiation team. A court of competent jurisdiction has given his verdicts. If u are not satisfied, go to court.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 2:02pm On May 09, 2023
mankan2k7:

Nothing zombie cannot defend. I quess u are parts of the negotiation team. A court of competent jurisdiction has given his verdicts. If u are not satisfied, go to court.
Offering money for a kidney was why he was jailed,MUMU.
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by Nonywendy(m): 2:53pm On May 09, 2023
Flick490:

You guys like making promises u can't fulfill. It is well.
Are u okay? Am I owing u? Someone has said u r a scammer and I HV witnessed it already with the way u r bugging me. Gerrout
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by mankan2k7(m): 2:54pm On May 09, 2023
BeLookingIDIOT:

Offering money for a kidney was why he was jailed,MUMU.

Ode leleyi sha, who said he was jailed because he offered money. Your personal lord and saviour Ekweremadu was tried by a court of competent jurisdiction and was convicted, a zombie like u came here to rant. If u are not satisfied go to court. Ode oshi

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by rafcrown(m): 6:57pm On May 09, 2023
THEY SUPPORTED IBORI AND WELCOMED HIM LIKE A HERO
THEY CONDEMNED THIS YOUNG MAN - ILLEGAL KIDNEY DONOR
A BAD SOCIETY WILL ONLY PRODUCE HEARTLESS POLITICIANS AND LEADERS.
THE LEADERS ARE JUST LIKE THE ROTTEN SOCIETY.
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by simfrost90210: 8:36pm On May 25, 2023
Chinny024:
He should just confess to the crime early enough....He brought shame to himself as well..Is over the news..BBC,CNN,Aljazerah and fox news connected live😭😭😭...A whole Nigeria Fmr.Senate President was watched live on chains ⛓😳🙄 in the UK..Tears rolled down my cheek seeing him on BBC..

I couldn't hold it..Was just weeping for three reasons.

1. He did what every sensible father could have done to save his daughter but in the wrong way.

2.His image, Nigerians image and career of his family is already at stack...

3.Can the daughter ever get rid of this trauma knowing fully well she put her parents behind bar for a decade..?

Many questions moved my mind a bit..

He who without sin should throw the stone first.
We move..

At stake..

Nnenne, okwu gị nke a amaka kwa..
Mana nna nwata nwanyị ahụ emeterọ ya chaa chaa.. Ọ maghi nwata nwoke chọrọ i churu nwa ya nwanyị aja ndu.. Iberibe nwoke kpọrọ onwe ya dokinta Obinna jere nye nwa ahụ nwobere ego, ọ nyezughi ya ihe Senator nyere ya ka ọ nyezue ya.. Ọtụtụ ihe n'adịghị mma ka nwoke ahu bu Senator Ike Ekweremmadu mere n'adịghị mma chaa chaa.. Ọ chetaghi na ala bekee abụghị ala Naijiria
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by Chinny024(f): 7:08pm On May 27, 2023
simfrost90210:

At stake..

Nnenne, okwu gị nke a amaka kwa..
Mana nna nwata nwanyị ahụ emeterọ ya chaa chaa.. Ọ maghi nwata nwoke chọrọ i churu nwa ya nwanyị aja ndu.. Iberibe nwoke kpọrọ onwe ya dokinta Obinna jere nye nwa ahụ nwobere ego, ọ nyezughi ya ihe Senator nyere ya ka ọ nyezue ya.. Ọtụtụ ihe n'adịghị mma ka nwoke ahu bu Senator Ike Ekweremmadu mere n'adịghị mma chaa chaa.. Ọ chetaghi na ala bekee abụghị ala Naijiria

Ya di baa oooo
Kee ije nwanne?
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by simfrost90210: 7:53pm On May 27, 2023
Chinny024:

Ya di baa oooo
Kee ije nwanne?

Udo gba shoe dị sharp😎👍
Kee ncha bu omo? Kee nke n'eme?

I nuzighi m ozi gị na ... na email
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by Chinny024(f): 6:25am On May 29, 2023
simfrost90210:

Udo gba shoe dị sharp😎👍
Kee ncha bu omo? Kee nke n'eme?

I nuzighi m ozi gị na ... na email

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤔🤔🤔
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by simfrost90210: 7:43am On May 29, 2023
Chinny024:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤔🤔🤔

Uhmmmmm.. okay..
I guess it wasn't you..
Maybe it was wrongly sent..

Adim sorry, Nnenne..
Daalụ

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Funny Meme Pictures Of F.C.T Minister: Nyesom Wike / Tinubu Brought Dogara Back To APC, Atiku Is Next – Bamgbose / Obasanjo Goes For Medical Checkup In Bayelsa. See How Much He Paid.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.