Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini (73610 Views)

How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat / Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi / Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by Powersurge: 8:41am On May 06, 2023
And you think even the UK is safe enough to hide in after your MONUMENTAL act of wickedness and betrayal against such a personality? Such unprecedented cruelty and coldness of heart?

I don't know Ekweremadu's ways and means, or if he has a sufficiently vengeful grown son with ways and means. Because... HMMM.

Grrrh.

201 other fools liked this post
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by NOwazobia: 8:41am On May 06, 2023
Most of comments shows how Nigerians love their corrupt leaders.

Because the boy is a nobody, it now becomes a scam, while your senator who is a monumental failure and a public thief is now a Saint because he was sentence, or because his daughter is involve...

The comments alone justify the boy desire to stay in the UK, because it seems most Nigerians are cursed to ass lick corruption in their leaders.

Well, enjoy your chains.
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by LordEclipse: 8:44am On May 06, 2023
And you think even the UK is safe enough to hide in after your MONUMENTAL act of wickedness and betrayal against such a personality? Such unprecedented cruelty and coldness of heart?

I don't know Ekweremadu's ways and means, or if he has a sufficiently vengeful grown son with ways and means. Because... HMMM.

Grrrh.

I've never seen a more dumb illiterate than you online this year..your illiteracy deserves a Guinness record.
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by sixtuso(m): 9:10am On May 06, 2023
Peterobiisathie:
Average people from that side are dubious
Exactly, especially those ones that dig skull for a living!šŸ˜†
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by MrAgbako: 9:42am On May 06, 2023
lexy2014:

If you feel the young man was wicked and displayed "unprecedented cruelty and coldness of heart", can you pls volunteer to donate your kidney free of charge to ekweremadus daughter?
wahala wahala šŸ˜‚
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by MrAgbako: 9:46am On May 06, 2023
lexy2014:

See who wan donate kidney? Instead of u to reserve the money energy you have, you are wasting it insulting people. Make hunger no go finish you ooh
šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by MrAgbako: 9:46am On May 06, 2023
kkins25:
grin grin grin grin... them don play senator.
I just weakšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by MrAgbako: 9:52am On May 06, 2023
Jeezuzpick:

In all fairness to the boy, all that is important to the Ekweremadus was the kidney.

Period.

He had to go to the UK for the success of the transplant.

Dasall.

I won't be surprised if the plan was to take both his kidneys and leave him to quench sef.

These politicians are wicked like that.
both his kidney? . U know that is not possible in UK. There no justification for that and no one will agree to it
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by TobiAbuja: 9:58am On May 06, 2023
Och77:
SOME LITTLE DETAILS YOU DID NOT KNOW ABOUT IN THE EKWEREMADU CASE.

David Ukpo Nwamini is the 21-year-old Lagos street hawker who was to give his kidney to Ekweremaduā€™s daughter IN London. When he was interviewed at the hospital in London, they asked him if he knew he was to donate his kidney to Sonia Ekweremadu.

He first told them that he had no money to donate. They explained to him that it was his kidney that he was to donate. He asked them what was kidney.

Initially, the doctors thought it was a question of language, since Davidā€™s English was not good enough. However, they eventually understood that David did not know which human organ was called kidney.

In other words, he did not know what organ he was to give Sonia. That led the doctors to conclude that the procedure was not well-explained to David and that is the number one requirement by law.

According to the law, you must explain to the organ donor the procedure and all the health risks associated with the procedure. It is only then that the donor is taken to have informedly consented.
When the doctors found that David did not understand what he was about to get involved in, they declared him a mismatch.

The term ā€œmismatchā€ is a technical generic language to indicate that the proposed organ harvesting has not met all the requirements.

Many in Nigeria have misunderstood the term ā€œmismatchā€ in this case to meant that Davidā€™s kidney was not suitable for Sonia.

No! There was nothing wrong with Davidā€™s Kidney.

To donate an organ, the facts must match both the law and the science governing the procedure. While the kidney matched the scientific requirement, the facts did not match the legal requirement.

So, it was declared a mismatch. To help you understand it better, the term ā€œmismatchā€ means there is a discrepancy.

The doctors who interviewed David did not and could not have determined that a crime was committed. The doctors did not have sufficient information to reach such conclusion then.

They felt uncomfortable with the discrepancies in the information they had about the donor and his decisions and whether he had made up his mind.

For instance, the doctors did not get involved in how David was brought to them or whether he was paid. It was not their duty to deal with that. It was actually when Ekweremadu and Dr. Obinna attempted to return David to Nigeria that the problem started.

David expected that he would be given a job in London as he was told before he left Nigeria. They did not give him job and they did not send him to school. Instead of all he was promised, he was asked to prepare to return to Nigeria and David ran away from the house where he was kept.

As hunger wired him, he reported himself to the police. To win the immediate protection of the police, he lied about his age by telling them he was 15.

It was when he was interviewed by the police that the information came out which established that a crime was committed. For instance, it was at the police station that they asked him if he was paid money and he said yes he was paid N270,000. When the police checked the WhatsApp chats between Ekweremadu and Dr. Obeta they realized that Ekweremadu actually paid 4.5 million for Obeta to pay to David. But Obeta only paid David N270,000 and pocketed the rest.

In fact, Ekweremadu tried to keep himself away from certain details of the deal. That was why Ekweremadu never discussed money with David. In fact, he did not deal directly with David. That was what made it possible for Obeta to cheat him. Ekweremadu believed that the 4.5 million went to David. But since he was not dealing with David directly, he never knew that Obeta pocketed most of the money.

However, the law viewed Ekweremaduā€™s decision not to deal directly with David as a typical behavior of a big man who knew that he is getting involved in a crime. He would usually try to create some distance between him and the crime, yet he will be funding the crime from afar.

Otherwise, how come you never wanted to meet the boy that is giving his kidney to your daughter and whom you called cousin to your daughter (which actually makes him your nephew)? Rather than see the non-direct dealing as evidence of his innocence, it was seen as deliberate or willful ignorance aimed at evading legal responsibility.

One of the key factors that worked against Ekweremadu was that he lied. On three official documents he signed, he stated that David was Soniaā€™s cousin. But in all the WhatsApp chats he had with the doctor and his own brother over the matter, he referred to David as ā€œthat guyā€. Hence the question: ā€œYou knew he was not Soniaā€™s cousin. While you signed that he was her cousin, when you wanted to say the truth, you referred to him as ā€œthat guyā€, meaning you didnā€™t know him or even remember his nameā€. Ekweremadu admitted in court that he lied and apologized.

NOTE: I decided to provide these details because I have read somewhere it was being said that David misled Ekweremadu and took advantage of him. No, David is a real victim. He did not manipulate them. He was manipulated by Dr. Obinna Obeta, who was working for the Ekweremadu.

*Copied*.

This needs to be highlighted and moved to the front page. The only piece of this mammoth thread which is true yet which most people skirt over it.

This is why Nairaland is awful as a source of news. It is just full of gossipmongers and the real news gets lost.
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by ConfidentialDoc: 10:09am On May 06, 2023
Mitchy49:
After you have caused them pains, agony and troubles?.
Bro, you're on a long thing. I really pity Ekweramadu and his family, especially his sick daughter. I pray God to heal her. I'm willing to Donate my Kidney to ensure that she is fine. Of this is the only thing I can do for humanity and wipe her tears, I will do. Let someone tell Sonia that I am ready to give out my kidney to her. I wouldn't take a dime. I wouldn't. God be with the Ekweremadus family.
Nairaland, pls allow God to touch your hearts to help me. Ulcer has reduced me to nothing. And Hunger has escalated it. Things are just so bad with work. Pls help me with anything u can pls

I can offer you free treatment. Normal price N24,500.
With a revolutionary product that will cure you in 48 hrs. DM me if you want it.

Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by MrAgbako: 10:46am On May 06, 2023
Fortruth:

You are such a NIGGERā€¦.

EVIL is in your heartsā€¦.

Anyway Ekweremadu daughter will not be savedā€¦

If you like bang your head well on the wallā€¦ maybe you will receive sense and see your leaders are only for themselves and family while the continent starves and suffers.

Stupid stinking NIGGER E BUā€¦..

You are evil. More evil than than him
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by Depressed101: 10:48am On May 06, 2023

Grrrh.
. GETAT... You vengeful personality. Who did Ekwuremadu help. Do your think if he had helped people he will be in this mess?
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by Litmus: 10:49am On May 06, 2023
Too many Nigerians don't understand that UK knows Nigeria more indebtedly than the average Nigerian does -

When UK or America penalise some Nigeria politicians or elite, for instance denying them visa or impose whatever degrading or undignified act on them, UK or America does so motivated by the way they want to maintain the world's economic and racial hierarchy and not because they UK and America are arbiters of the highest moral and justs standards. They UK and America are able to degrade Nigeria's elite easily because of the endorsement of the very naive and frankly stupid Nigeria public.

- they UK and America know that Nigeria isn't really in the habit of committing the atrocities that shouty and screamy Nigerians upload on social media. So, the average Nigerian isn't going to receive any asylum abroad based on his hope or expectations that Nigeria is perceived by the Western governments with the horror that they, politicised Nigerians (and troll house Ghana) , would like. If UK grant the boy asylum, they would do so mainly as a commitment due to the spirit of the case informed by the Nigeria people's hype of the Ekweremadu's as monsters that they UK willingly endorsed etc and not because they believe anyone or group in Nigeria is going actually persecute or kill the boy .
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by Greenfusion: 11:33am On May 06, 2023
Asine:

Imagine the boy's identify is being displayed here in Nigeria whilst the UK has been protecting him. Nigerians don't care about his safety and privacy because he is a nobody. So many Nigerians like supporting evil. I wonder how many young chaps' organs these politicians have succeeded in harvesting in the past
Its not about nigerians supporting evil, i don't like Ikweremadu.....but business is business, if he agreed to donate his kidney for an amount he should have stuck with that ( agree a on a very big amount ) or possibly run...not setting up someone....its easy to blame Ikweremadu when u are not in his shoes.
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by timisquare82(m): 11:52am On May 06, 2023
What decision can 21yrs old boy can make without the consent of his parents? Some of his mates are still writing jamb, as a leader in your country you are not even ashamed of luring a 21yrs old boy to UK for kidney donor without the consent of his parents. As for those supporting the senator, i pray and I affirm that your child will be lured and his or her kidney will be harvested at 21yrs old by someone richer and influencier than you.
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by Odidigboigbo(m): 11:52am On May 06, 2023
Topmaike007:
Ekweremadu gave the boy 4.5mil through the evil doctor and the evil doctor gave the poor boy 270k that's where casala burst
even at that, 4.5m is too small. Kidney donation is as high as 100m
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by Dicado: 11:59am On May 06, 2023
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by Topmaike007(m): 12:02pm On May 06, 2023
Odidigboigbo:
even at that, 4.5m is too small. Kidney donation is as high as 100m
Yes they wanted to extort the poor boy
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by ufotunang: 12:10pm On May 06, 2023
Almunjid:
This guy studied and Mastered Japa-logy 101 before leaving Naija. grin
... hahahaha...the guy is very smart...he is now a UK citizen..UK government will take care of him...wise guy

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by ufotunang: 12:11pm On May 06, 2023
Abi...you have japa to UK....
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by Emdebby2: 12:13pm On May 06, 2023
This boy is not telling the truth.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by ufotunang: 12:24pm On May 06, 2023
Ayodeoba:
The boy planned this to get asylum in UK
..he did not plan anything...the boy kidney did not match with his daughter kidney.. Sonia kidney,.... that means if ekerewemadu had told the boy that he wants the boy to be the donor for kidney transplant for his daughter.. he would had first taken the boy to a hospital in nigeria to examine if the boy kidney matches with his daughter kidney....and in UK the doctor realized that the boy kidney does not match with Sonia kidney
.but ekerewemadu told him another thing promising the boy job in UK and other things
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by wale8486: 12:26pm On May 06, 2023
That's d original plan.
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by Pinkyposh(f): 12:34pm On May 06, 2023
Lies he didn't speak with anybody, nobody interviewed him. Nigerians and their propaganda.
They should show us the link to the news
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by olaeffect(m): 1:12pm On May 06, 2023
ACRI:
Deport that nigga

Heā€™s an accomplice to the crime committed

He knew what he was getting into

Modified
To that cretin that quoted me, I wonā€™t join issues with u. You re obviously an immature adultā€¦.if you re an adult at all.

Some people may not understand you. But agreement is agreement.
I don't believe the cock and bull story that the guy did not know what he was going to do in the UK.
I mean why will somebody take you to the UK for free? For what?

Did the Ekweramadu pay him enough? Hell no!!!
Did they deserve what they got? Hell yes!!!
Will the guy go scort free? Hell no!!!
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by Neddyogu(m): 1:27pm On May 06, 2023
Mitchy49:
Bro, you're on a long thing. I really pity Ekweramadu and his family, especially his sick daughter. I pray God to heal her. I'm willing to Donate my Kidney to ensure that she is fine. Of this is the only thing I can do for humanity and wipe her tears, I will do. Let someone tell Sonia that I am ready to give out my kidney to her. I wouldn't take a dime. I wouldn't. God be with the
Ekweremadus family.
Nairaland, pls allow God to touch your hearts to help me. Ulcer has reduced me to nothing. And Hunger has escalated it. Things are just so bad with work. Pls help me with anything u can pls

Ulcer wan kee u but u wan donate kidney for free? Dey play
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by Onyxnaija: 1:59pm On May 06, 2023
Poor boy. You came to the Uk and turned on the people who you agreed to transact business of organ donation. How does he think heā€™ll excel? He could have discussed with the people who brought him to Uk to allow him roam free and try his luck at ā€˜makingā€™ it there. Perhaps even ask them for some seed money. It would have been more honourable. The Uk government used him to mess the Ekweremmanduā€™s up. As Nigerian politicians who have played a big part in destroying the nation, Mr Ekweremmadu deserves his downfall. However heā€™s very little compared to the big thieves who have ruined this nation the most. This young manā€™s behaviour has shown that the problem of Nigeria is Nigerians. Therefore Nigeria will never be well. It is doomed and will only be worse.
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by kareemkamil(m): 2:23pm On May 06, 2023
I'm highly happy for u guy
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by shomutuski(m): 2:42pm On May 06, 2023
Mitchy49:
Bro, you're on a long thing. I really pity Ekweramadu and his family, especially his sick daughter. I pray God to heal her. I'm willing to Donate my Kidney to ensure that she is fine. Of this is the only thing I can do for humanity and wipe her tears, I will do. Let someone tell Sonia that I am ready to give out my kidney to her. I wouldn't take a dime. I wouldn't. God be with the Ekweremadus family.

You know what I think?

I think this boy had an agreement with the family to sell the kidney and his parents were well aware, he just decided to play smart seeing the opportunity before him. he can be granted humanitarian asylum with his whole family anywhere in the world currently especially Canada.

Organ trafficking is bad o but do you think ekweremadu wont reward the boy and his family? the man is part of the corrupt elite stealing our common wealth with reckless abandon since the previous republics, Karma made most of the situation.

Imagine they could have gone somewhere else like Malaysia, Singapore, Korea and even china where they have outstanding medical services but like I said when shit is about to hit the fan, everything will work in karma favour.
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by comodo: 3:17pm On May 06, 2023
nairalandkachy1:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/05/ekweremadu-im-scared-cant-return-to-nigeria-victim-begs-for-stay-in-uk/
It's called paying someone back in his own coins. Anyone that joins in looting and destroying this country. Let the same fate befall them. I will give this boy an award whenever I see him. May his ways be paved smooth.
To any holier than thou person that wants to quote me. I no go tell u the type of thunder wey dey warm up for you. The same way Ekweremmadu and his cohorts knew the pains and agony and deaths the citizens see daily if they continue looting the country. That's pay back. Nonsense.
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by Kingzeez10: 3:55pm On May 06, 2023
youngsahito:
it is you and ur family that his a criminal. I'm so disappointed that alot of you are supporting dirty politicians. Una still never learn for this country.
Show me where i support the politician.
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by Maforgreats(m): 4:47pm On May 06, 2023
Mitchy49:
Go to the general hospital in your state u will see someone there to give kidney to šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

What The Electoral Acts Says About The Death Of A Candidate / Borno Dwarf Security Guard Who Is Paid N5000 Per Suicide Bomb Attack Arrested / President Buhari Visits APC Situation Room In Abuja. PICTURES.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.