Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini (73583 Views)

How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat / Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi / Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by peculiar2233: 12:44am On May 06, 2023
And you think even the UK is safe enough to hide in after your MONUMENTAL act of wickedness and betrayal against such a personality? Such unprecedented cruelty and coldness of heart?

I don't know Ekweremadu's ways and means, or if he has a sufficiently vengeful grown son with ways and means. Because... HMMM.

Grrrh.

E pain you?
Weather you like it or not, Ekweremadu, his wife and their evil doctor will serve their jail time. Uk is not Nigeria where you people support mediocrity. Cry from now till next 10years, it will change nothing.
The evils men do, follows them... Nah bible talk am ooo 😆😆😆

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by Megabig: 1:17am On May 06, 2023
mechanics:
It's better for him to seek asylum there, if not his life won't be safe in Nigeria.
Right
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by koolaid87: 1:20am On May 06, 2023
Mitchy49:
After you have caused them pains, agony and troubles?.
Bro, you're on a long thing. I really pity Ekweramadu and his family, especially his sick daughter. I pray God to heal her. I'm willing to Donate my Kidney to ensure that she is fine. Of this is the only thing I can do for humanity and wipe her tears, I will do. Let someone tell Sonia that I am ready to give out my kidney to her. I wouldn't take a dime. I wouldn't. God be with the Ekweremadus family.
Nairaland, pls allow God to touch your hearts to help me. Ulcer has reduced me to nothing. And Hunger has escalated it. Things are just so bad with work. Pls help me with anything u can pls

Go to your state hospital.

A lot of people need kidney. Go and wipe their tears

Dummie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by seunayantokun(m): 1:42am On May 06, 2023
Vickygirk:

I pity myself daily, twice on a Sunday, that's doesn't mean I will support evil when j see it. Both the senotr and the boy are evil. That boy had an ulterior motive before leaving Nigeria and as such they are on the same level with our politicians.. the difference; he never get power..

He ran the senator street, he is as shady as the senator bu

You're using your 'church mind' in this matter. Good one. If I had been in the boy's position, I would also have used my 'church mind', approaching the matter in a different way to try to make a possible change happen to Ekweremadu regarding the way he lived his life as a political leader and avoid being tagged a rogue opportunist.

However, we must not blame the boy for using his common sense to escape from a predator.

Sometime ago in the jungle, the lion and other predators of the cat and dog families had become so comfortable that they felt rather than hunting and wresting down their preys to death, they would propose that an agreement should be drawn up and signed by all animals to the effect that they would voluntarily come up to be killed for meals. They reasoned that it was time to lead a quiet life and maintain a decent jungle. The lion added that he wanted all animals to live happy and avoided sudden deaths if they would consider getting on a 'happy life register' and turned up accordingly for the royal meals. An agreement was signed and the tortoise was number one on the menu called a happy life register.

However, he didn't show up according to the agreement, and another meeting was summoned to discuss the matter of critical national interest. When he was asked why he didn't honour the agreement, he told the meeting some other predators living near his house prevented him from playing a good boy. It sounded strange to the lion and his kitchen cabinet who knew the complete geography of the jungle as the back of their hand and had thought they were the only ones ruling the small world. Out of anger, they said they were ready straightaway to go with the tortoise to the place to fight the competitors off. The young man tortoise led them to a well and urged them to peep into it to see the enemies of the kings there. In short, they did and saw their own images in the well. . They wagged their tails, opened their mouths, and roared to threaten them, their images mirrored in the well water did likewise. They grew furious and jumped into it to fight the disrespectful chaps who had the effontery to look them in the face. Thereafter, the tortoise pulled the cover on the well. That was it. Was the tortoise wicked for utilising an opportunity to finish up those making life miserable for all animals? What do you think would have happened had he stayed declining to play along? Somebody must be used by God to teach a wicked man a lesson. Cunning man die, cunning man bury am!

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by Sibbb: 2:09am On May 06, 2023
We have all been on this shoe before, in the process of making things right we end up getting ourselves burned, I pity the Ekweremadu’s
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by Pacesetter123(m): 2:10am On May 06, 2023
Remain there my guy.
Look for something and do there.
Life no get duplicate my brother.
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by seunayantokun(m): 2:19am On May 06, 2023
Jakama90:
I think that guy knows what he is doing from the beginning. He has his own plan. He only wants to get to the UK first.

Click and watch
https://www.youtube.com/live/k8Mb6sFFUxk?feature=share
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by willi926(m): 2:45am On May 06, 2023
highchief1:
it’s not a good opportunity.he who laughs last may be his case.if I was related to the ekweremadus,I’ll kill this boy personally.
Wether good opportunity or bad opportunity, he should use it well. But don't u think the ekweremadus have also used the opportunity of him been a politician to cash out on the people who he is supposed to govern well. And how many people have called for his head.
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by Codes151(m): 2:48am On May 06, 2023
And you think even the UK is safe enough to hide in after your MONUMENTAL act of wickedness and betrayal against such a personality? Such unprecedented cruelty and coldness of heart?

I don't know Ekweremadu's ways and means, or if he has a sufficiently vengeful grown son with ways and means. Because... HMMM.

Grrrh.
shut your mouth.
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by Soso990240(m): 4:25am On May 06, 2023
fuckingAyaya:
how did he caused them trouble?
A sensible person will know that this boy knew exactly what he was going to do in the UK. Do you think somebody like Ekweremadu is so daft to do Organ harvesting without the permission of the donor in UK? He would have gone to India nah, way cheaper and less publicity
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by Chronicbeggers: 4:31am On May 06, 2023

Grrrh.
Thunder fire you and that wickedness shit
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by Fuckyoumod: 4:54am On May 06, 2023

Grrrh.
Shut up your dumb ass, Idiot!

Go and kill him in the U.K let's see, mumu.
If you love Ekeremadu so much, go and donate your kidney to his daughter.

Ways and means kill you there! You think say UK na Nigeria?
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by 7arrows: 4:58am On May 06, 2023

Grrrh.

Hahahahahahaha. R u saying ??
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by 7arrows: 4:59am On May 06, 2023
Mitchy49:
Bro, you're on a long thing. I really pity Ekweramadu and his family, especially his sick daughter. I pray God to heal her. I'm willing to Donate my Kidney to ensure that she is fine. Of this is the only thing I can do for humanity and wipe her tears, I will do. Let someone tell Sonia that I am ready to give out my kidney to her. I wouldn't take a dime. I wouldn't. God be with the Ekweremadus family.
Nairaland, pls allow God to touch your hearts to help me. Ulcer has reduced me to nothing. And Hunger has escalated it. Things are just so bad with work. Pls help me with anything u can pls

And upon ur ulcer and hunger you still wanna donate ur kidney. Guy na wa for u sha. Anyway my advice just sell the kidney and use the money to eat. U can aswell sell ur Brain for extra pay.
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by highchief1: 5:23am On May 06, 2023
willi926:

Wether good opportunity or bad opportunity, he should use it well. But don't u think the ekweremadus have also used the opportunity of him been a politician to cash out on the people who he is supposed to govern well. And how many people have called for his head.
u may never understand my point.it’s just like a few weeks ago,a married woman wooed me.gave me juicy offers I declined from the get go.I couldn’t have started kissing her then later stop and start acting like I just realized my senses.I don’t want to discuss this matter anyways.case has been decided by court so as far as I’m concerned,otilo.
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by Quantumheight(m): 5:27am On May 06, 2023
what are you talking about.Did they pay him for the donation,they only did 6 months visa for him they want to use him and render him useless after the operation

uote]And you think even the UK is safe enough to hide in after your MONUMENTAL act of wickedness and betrayal against such a personality? Such unprecedented cruelty and coldness of heart?

Grrrh.
[/quote]
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by Blackman7: 5:58am On May 06, 2023

Don't talk like this. When KAMA comes it comes.

Grrrh.
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by Madas1986(m): 6:05am On May 06, 2023
Mitchy49:
yet to wen donate kidney for free abeg my guy Gerrit out of ma face
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by dododawa1: 7:16am On May 06, 2023
NIGERIANS are wise
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by basadenet: 7:28am On May 06, 2023
The young man has done the right thing and will advise him to stay put in UK. Ekeremadu and the rest conspirators should should serve their sentences for the evil act.
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by Adebowale89(m): 7:30am On May 06, 2023
Ike a whole lawyer and Prof couldn't not have video or audio conversation records with this guy to exonerate themselves

they were because of lack of evidence, if they had recorded this dude go ahead voice, they wouldn't have gotten that much jail term
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by Mase2020g(m): 7:35am On May 06, 2023
Mitchy49:

You see how foolish you are, Ike was given money to build quality hospital that would have helped treat your ulcer, yet you carry your empty brain to spill rubbish, you will continue to beg online.
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by Mase2020g(m): 7:36am On May 06, 2023
Madas1986:
yet to wen donate kidney for free abeg my guy Gerrit out of ma face

He is very stupid

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by Pufpuf(m): 7:40am On May 06, 2023
Contact me for your Content writing, Academic Assignment, Articles, PowerPoints, Thesis/Dissertation etc. And also with Plagiarism check-up using TURNITIN. Chat us on-08038642174💻 deledkingdomcitizen@gmail.com
I deliver quality & quantity within the best possible time.
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by Thomasankara(m): 8:08am On May 06, 2023
[/color]honestly[color=#770077]
Mitchy49:

Are u serious?
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by lagabush(m): 8:09am On May 06, 2023
I don't know why average Nigerian do sympathize with those people who sees them as animals. Our politician don't deserve any sympathy. They are evil , full of wickedness. The man was a senator for 20 years with no credible impact and part of those who choose to make nigeria a worst country day by day for there own greediness. With all the money they stole, no good thing comes out from there yard.
I always pray that those politicians lives life full of agony and disasters after living office

Very soon they will know Life is not all about money and greediness. Soon they will know kindness and good deed do pay . Had been Nigeria had so many world class hospitals . He will not be running to UK for kidney transfer but they know they kind of standard they built they are afraid to feel the pain but God will keep visiting them with his anger.
On the issue if the boy knows or not. Whether he choose to play them or not. Ekeremadu's family did not play there game right which make it look like a fishy deal. Because I believed they ought to have sign a legal deal with the boy. A legal donor deal with him through a renounce law firm. But they refuse and you think they are straight forward. If it turns to CON the CON it's good for them. Let them taste the food they served.
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by Aarenaija: 8:17am On May 06, 2023
Reading comments hear makes me now clearly see why Nigerian politicians will continue to inflict pains on the citizens.
Can you just imagine people abusing the boy of betrayal? They think it is Nigeria where there is no investigations and justice. If he betrayed agreement it would have been stated in the judgement and would be punished for him also but since there is non, he can't be punished.
Nigeria is a place where anything goes. I pity the Ekremadus especially Sonia and pray God heal her. Our politicians should be more responsible. Everything is not money.
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by IamAthens(m): 8:18am On May 06, 2023
The said vengeful son should have donated donation to his sister.

Grrrh.
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by franklingud(m): 8:23am On May 06, 2023
To those of you that are supporting the ekweremadus and spiting the young man..
May you never know peace and success in life... Amen

To the young man, please be careful the choices you make.

Evil and corrupt politician have met his waterloo
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by mhizandrea1(f): 8:27am On May 06, 2023
This Ekweremadu's case is just really confusing. If he was really taken to the UK with the intention of donating his kidney, how come it was when he got there they discovered he wasn't a match?? Didn't they conduct a test before leaving Nigeria ? I'm sure they didn't just pay for the whole trip without some verifications, except he wasn't told what he was going there for.
Ekweremadu is obviously rich so why didn't he pay for it the legal way, but then, he wrote to the UK before going, which means there must have been some agreement between them and the boy.
They even said he was Sonia's cousin, where was this guy when all these facts was declared ? I may be wrong though but I think this boy was fully aware of what he was going to the UK for, maybe he got there and had a second thought. Just a lot of maybe undecided undecided
I'm not supporting anyone here, the deed has already been done. I just hope the daughter gets a donor for her transplant.
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by franklingud(m): 8:28am On May 06, 2023
seunayantokun:

You're using your 'church mind' in this matter. Good one. If I had been in the boy's position, I would also have used my 'church mind', approaching the matter in a different way to try to make a possible change happen to Ekweremadu regarding the way he lived his life as a political leader and avoid being tagged a rogue opportunist.

However, we must not blame the boy for using his common sense to escape from a predator.

Sometime ago in the jungle, the lion and other predators of the cat and dog families had become so comfortable that they felt rather than hunting and wresting down their preys to death, they would propose that an agreement should be drawn up and signed by all animals to the effect that they would voluntarily come up to be killed for meals. They reasoned that it was time to lead a quiet life and maintain a decent jungle. The lion added that he wanted all animals to live happy and avoided sudden deaths if they would consider getting on a 'happy life register' and turned up accordingly for the royal meals. An agreement was signed and the tortoise was number one on the menu called a happy life register.

However, he didn't show up according to the agreement, and another meeting was summoned to discuss the matter of critical national interest. When he was asked why he didn't honour the agreement, he told the meeting some other predators living near his house prevented him from playing a good boy. It sounded strange to the lion and his kitchen cabinet who knew the complete geography of the jungle as the back of their hand and had thought they were the only ones ruling the small world. Out of anger, they said they were ready straightaway to go with the tortoise to the place to fight the competitors off. The young man tortoise led them to a well and urged them to peep into it to see the enemies of the kings there. In short, they did and saw their own images in the well. . They wagged their tails, opened their mouths, and roared to threaten them, their images mirrored in the well water did likewise. They grew furious and jumped into it to fight the disrespectful chaps who had the effontery to look them in the face. Thereafter, the tortoise pulled the cover on the well. That was it. Was the tortoise wicked for utilising an opportunity to finish up those making life miserable for all animals? What do you think would have happened had he stayed declining to play along? Somebody must be used by God to teach a wicked man a lesson. Cunning man die, cunning man bury am!
I get your point bro... Bravo!!!! .... Well analyzed!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Obasanjo Goes For Medical Checkup In Bayelsa. See How Much He Paid. / Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death At Ahoada [Graphic Photos] / Borno Dwarf Security Guard Who Is Paid N5000 Per Suicide Bomb Attack Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.