Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini (73618 Views)

How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat / Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi / Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by MrBanner(m): 6:21pm On May 05, 2023
MkBaron:
Are you a comedian? Sorry to ask

That guy is a scammer

4 Likes

Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by odenkirk: 6:21pm On May 05, 2023
Metrofox:

and politicians that drag people into poverty only to throw peanuts at them and trade their body parts deserve to live,? will ekweremadu permit his own daughter to sell her kidney for 8$k?
its simple if he didnt wanna sell why did he agreed and followed them to uk? that boy is true meaning of a cruel person

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by Metrofox(m): 6:22pm On May 05, 2023
baby124:
UK is not safe. Good luck to you. You think getting to the UK and staying is the end of the world after destroying this family. You knew exactly what you were going to do there. You just had other plans. You think you are smart, you will learn the hard way that some things are not worth it.

UK should deport him. He lied on applications and scammed that couple. The people he scammed are currently in prison. Let him come back home.

and how many Nigerians are in poverty from the scams of the politicians? This is a case of cunning man die,cunning man bury am

6 Likes

Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by MrBanner(m): 6:22pm On May 05, 2023
obayendo1010:

na wa...you get ulcer and still wan donate kidney.... grin

Na scammer

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by dublinkmy6: 6:22pm On May 05, 2023
ivolt:

He agreed to be a donor only to claim victim after getting to the UK.
Before you reply with exploitation and oppression bla bla, remember that their
are people who donates their organs right here in Nigeria based on agreed upon condition.
Nobody forced them.

You must think you're sensible.

Why would he accept to donate his kidney for free in Nigeria?

Do you think they explained the terms and conditions and he agreed?

Do you know how the discussion went before you come on here to spew trash?

Would you yourself donate your kidney free of charge?

Why is it that the entire ekweremadu family, friends and relations couldn't come up with just one person to donate the kidney? Or have they not been the ones enjoying the benefits that came from the senator all these years?

Nigerians are shocking to say the least.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by Seagodess(f): 6:23pm On May 05, 2023
Mitchy49:
After you have caused them pains, agony and troubles?.
Bro, you're on a long thing. I really pity Ekweramadu and his family, especially his sick daughter. I pray God to heal her. I'm willing to Donate my Kidney to ensure that she is fine. Of this is the only thing I can do for humanity and wipe her tears, I will do. Let someone tell Sonia that I am ready to give out my kidney to her. I wouldn't take a dime. I wouldn't. God be with the Ekweremadus family.
Nairaland, pls allow God to touch your hearts to help me. Ulcer has reduced me to nothing. And Hunger has escalated it. Things are just so bad with work. Pls help me with anything u can pls
you have ulcer and you want to donate a kidney.. are you okay

6 Likes

Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by odenkirk: 6:23pm On May 05, 2023
Mitchy49:
Bro, you're on a long thing. I really pity Ekweramadu and his family, especially his sick daughter. I pray God to heal her. I'm willing to Donate my Kidney to ensure that she is fine. Of this is the only thing I can do for humanity and wipe her tears, I will do. Let someone tell Sonia that I am ready to give out my kidney to her. I wouldn't take a dime. I wouldn't. God be with the Ekweremadus family.
Nairaland, pls allow God to touch your hearts to help me. Ulcer has reduced me to nothing. And Hunger has escalated it. Things are just so bad with work. Pls help me with anything u can pls
hahahaha grin grin u wey dey suffer from ulcer wan donate ur kidney for freee

6 Likes

Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by DrAda(f): 6:23pm On May 05, 2023
Well played mister. Well played

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by odenkirk: 6:23pm On May 05, 2023
Seagodess:
you have ulcer and you want to donate a kidney.. are you okay
he is a funny guy a swear

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by sigiyaya(m): 6:23pm On May 05, 2023
Hedonini:
And you think even the UK is safe enough to hide in after your MONUMENTAL act of wickedness and betrayal against such a personality? Such unprecedented cruelty and coldness of heart?

I don't know Ekweremadu's ways and means, or if he has a sufficiently vengeful grown son with ways and means. Because... HMMM.

Grrrh.
You are very stupid I swear!!

4 Likes

Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by Metrofox(m): 6:24pm On May 05, 2023
odenkirk:
its simple if he didnt wanna sell why did he agreed and followed them to uk? that boy is true meaning of a cruel person

He might have played a smart one on the politician but is he more cruel than someone who takes advantage of the poor and downtrodden in the society? Especially a society he helped to impoverish? Why did he not find someone from his family to pay and collect kidney?

6 Likes

Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by advanceDNA: 6:24pm On May 05, 2023
GeneralPula:
This boy don carry Ekeremadu over 2.5..

Ò gbe wèrey ni handicap

6 Likes

Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by GeneralPula: 6:25pm On May 05, 2023
chiedozie198100:
this guy is just a walking corpse.
na just matter of time.

the hit may not even come from ekweremadu. na his boys go arrange u for doing this to their oga.
Wait, why una Dey threaten this boy?

This is what I dislike! Una no fit reason logically!

Even tho I’m yet to believe the boy too, all these threats are irritating!

Mtchew!

7 Likes

Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by Johnn74: 6:25pm On May 05, 2023
Agboola321:
Ike that stole 400M meant for a renal facility in UNTH.
It serves him right.
Do u have evidence to verify and substantiate your claims? https://prnigeria.com/2023/03/31/ekweremadu-divert-n400m-unth/

Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by Abdul4trust1(m): 6:25pm On May 05, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
This boy is up to something, I never truly believe all his side of the stories . Humans are evil
God will judge that boy.

That boy has hidden intention.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by odenkirk: 6:26pm On May 05, 2023
dublinkmy6:

You must think you're sensible.

Why would he accept to donate his kidney for free in Nigeria?

Do you think they explained the terms and conditions and he agreed?

Do you know how the discussion went before you come on here to spew trash?

Would you yourself donate your kidney free of charge?

Why is it that the entire ekweremadu family, friends and relations couldn't come up with just one person to donate the kidney? Or have they not been the ones enjoying the benefits that came from the senator all these years?

Nigerians are shocking to say the least.
oga that boy is criminal he agreed to donate his organ for a token they dnt wanna do it in nigeria cuz the hospitals bad the boy changed his mind after getting to uk nd saw opportunies agains the senator now he ruined the entire family i hate that stupid boy

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by stormborn28(m): 6:26pm On May 05, 2023
Mitchy49:

See person wey get ulcer wan donate kidney..using Ekweremadus predicament to solicit for arms....his Ekweremadu not wicked? Nonsense everywhere

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by Akungitit: 6:26pm On May 05, 2023
All IPOB goats are criminals.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 05, 2023
My guy, I wish you good luck.

Don't come back here else you'd be assassinated.

The evil lawbreaker deserved what he got

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by odenkirk: 6:28pm On May 05, 2023
Metrofox:

He might have played a smart one on the politician but is he more cruel than someone who takes advantage of the poor and downtrodden in the society? Especially a society he helped to impoverish? Why did he not find someone from his family to pay and collect kidney?
the boy would hv simply say no when contacted about donating his kidney
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by Judolisco(m): 6:28pm On May 05, 2023
VTJN:
will you drop kidney for your family members?
I won't think about it twice b4 dropping it... Maybe u neva lose sibling b4 sha

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by crowther15(m): 6:28pm On May 05, 2023
willi926:
If to say the ekweremadus use there connection take developer Enugu health sector, all this thing for no happen to them. To the guy, na ur opportunity be this use am well.
This is what I expected from people, but Nigerians would be Nigerians. See kind of comments we have above.... They're defending the red cap man angry

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by emperordelis(m): 6:28pm On May 05, 2023
Mitchy49:

Your damaged kidney? Bloody gold digger

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by Lovenorth: 6:28pm On May 05, 2023
God bless the guy

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by odenkirk: 6:29pm On May 05, 2023
Viltron:
My guy, I wish you good luck.

Don't come back here else you'd be assassinated.

The evil lawbreaker deserved what he got
karma will reach him there in the uk. that boy is cruel i detest him strongly
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by InvertedHammer: 6:29pm On May 05, 2023
/

Oh well. Mr Nwamini betrayed him. He betrayed only one family and a doctor once. But Ekweremadu betrayed millions of Enugu indigenes for 20 years. Who is lesser of the two devils?

If an average Joe is convicted of human organ trafficking, how many of you will stick their necks out for him? The level of useless villains worshipping in Nigeria is very nauseating. He did the crime. Let him do the time.

/

7 Likes

Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by Odegbami1(m): 6:29pm On May 05, 2023
cry
fuckingAyaya:
how did he caused them trouble?
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by King125007(m): 6:30pm On May 05, 2023
Reading comments ..I just weep for Nigeria

Same people that want a fair society where justice is served and the law to apply to the rich Nd mighty, now being sentimental and emotional calling this boy evil and Wicked..

Smh...forget we never ready for this country

3 Likes

Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by GloriousGbola: 6:30pm On May 05, 2023
DARLINGTON869:
Tor! I see a lot of people here aiming stones at the boy. Truth remains dat nobody here really knows what actually transpired. I believe there are a lot of facts hidden. My take is dat the boy should do everything within his power to remain in the UK. If we all here we're to be in his shoes, we will do the same thing the guy is doing undecided

The ekeremadus found a nobody from the street who they planned to use and discard.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

What The Electoral Acts Says About The Death Of A Candidate / Borno Dwarf Security Guard Who Is Paid N5000 Per Suicide Bomb Attack Arrested / President Buhari Visits APC Situation Room In Abuja. PICTURES.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.