Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini (73612 Views)

How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat / Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi / Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by jerk: 6:46pm On May 05, 2023
Mitchy49:
After you have caused them pains, agony and troubles?.
Bro, you're on a long thing. I really pity Ekweramadu and his family, especially his sick daughter. I pray God to heal her. I'm willing to Donate my Kidney to ensure that she is fine. Of this is the only thing I can do for humanity and wipe her tears, I will do. Let someone tell Sonia that I am ready to give out my kidney to her. I wouldn't take a dime. I wouldn't. God be with the Ekweremadus family.
Nairaland, pls allow God to touch your hearts to help me. Ulcer has reduced me to nothing. And Hunger has escalated it. Things are just so bad with work. Pls help me with anything u can pls
go siddon,let them pay for their evil deed.
Why not beg them for help.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by FireUpNow(m): 6:46pm On May 05, 2023
Better for David Nwamini to stay put in the UK or else he will be killed in Nigeria
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by Judolisco(m): 6:46pm On May 05, 2023
VTJN:
it's easier said than done bro. Besides, i didn't mean siblings. Family as a whole, which include extended family
I'm talking about his immediate family, he has other kids... Why didn't they drop their kidney.... I'm still telling u, I won't hesitate or think about it twice to donate a kidney to even a family friend.... Depending on d relationship.... Ekweremadu exploited d boy because he was poor

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by 1Sharon(f): 6:47pm On May 05, 2023
He's an orphan in Nigeria, what makes him so special to be targeted?

I think he's exaggerating but I don't blame him.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by Landmine1: 6:49pm On May 05, 2023
Exc2000:
shocked

Over residency permit you finish a whole family

6 kidneys would rot in jail while one might die

A Father watching his daughter breathless gasping and clutching her neck because of fluid, sweat and urine buildup In the organs like lungs and body she can't walk due to huge feets

The wait list on NHIS is over 500

the father would have built a good hospital for him self and people with similar conditions like him back home then.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by veektor01(m): 6:49pm On May 05, 2023
I am shocked at those accusing him of being an ingrate.

Can any of you here sell your kidney for that amount?

Let's be fair in out judgement.
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by HOSTCOM(m): 6:49pm On May 05, 2023
Igbo no dey betray one another Igbo no dey betray one another...na Yoruba or hausa/Fulani betray Ekeremadu family so? See, betrayal is embedded in human DNA it doesn't have anything to do with tribe or gender know this and know peace.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by Segzy19: 6:50pm On May 05, 2023
Even in the UK, you are not safe. The case has been decided and that's it. You no longer important to the UK government and no longer a person of interest to them. You are no on your own, even in the UK. Don't expect them to give you police cover 24/7 for the rest of your life.

Your family members could be traced and deleted back here in Nigeria... I guess you didn't think about all these before going ahead with the case... Your dream was to work, live and play football in the UK...

You are on your own from now on. The UK government was only interested in making a precedent and a landmark judgement, which they have achieved....
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by odenkirk: 6:51pm On May 05, 2023
dublinkmy6:

Sorry to tell you this, but you're seriously stupid.
I'm being very honest with you.

I can see you're very interested in this matter and what the guy did pained you so much but I'm sure you won't donate your own kidney because you would have done it all this while.

You said he destroyed a whole family, an entire family that couldn't donate just one kidney to their family member.
That one na family?

Let me also advise you in case you want to donate your own kidney out of stupidity, just know that a healthy person loses one percent kidney cells every year.

So, if you donate one kidney be prepared to die untimely.
its only one thing that pained me about this saga bro, i know they told the boy what he is going to do in the uk why did he agreed and changed his mind after going there?
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by Juanmike(m): 6:51pm On May 05, 2023
Mitchy49:
Bro, you're on a long thing. I really pity Ekweramadu and his family, especially his sick daughter. I pray God to heal her. I'm willing to Donate my Kidney to ensure that she is fine. Of this is the only thing I can do for humanity and wipe her tears, I will do. Let someone tell Sonia that I am ready to give out my kidney to her. I wouldn't take a dime. I wouldn't. God be with the Ekweremadus family.
Nairaland, pls allow God to touch your hearts to help me. Ulcer has reduced me to nothing. And Hunger has escalated it. Things are just so bad with work. Pls help me with anything u can pls
There are people here in need of a donor start from there,.
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by VTJN(m): 6:52pm On May 05, 2023
Judolisco:
I'm talking about his immediate family, he has other kids... Why didn't they drop their kidney.... I'm still telling u, I won't hesitate or think about it twice to donate a kidney to even a family friend.... Depending on d relationship.... Ekweremadu exploited d boy because he was poor
yes, he exploited the boy. However, his other siblings kidney probably didn't match with sonia's kidney. You never can tell.
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by Mitchy49(m): 6:52pm On May 05, 2023
Juanmike:
There are people here in need of a donor start from there,.

I'm ready to help anyone who need my help
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by Bimbilla(m): 6:52pm On May 05, 2023
If it was easy to donate why his family can't they do it
Mitchy49:
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by veektor01(m): 6:52pm On May 05, 2023
Thank you. I was wondering where all the sensible people went to.
None of them here saying thrash will donate their kidney for that amount.
dublinkmy6:

You must think you're sensible.

Why would he accept to donate his kidney for free in Nigeria?

Do you think they explained the terms and conditions and he agreed?

Do you know how the discussion went before you come on here to spew trash?

Would you yourself donate your kidney free of charge?

Why is it that the entire ekweremadu family, friends and relations couldn't come up with just one person to donate the kidney? Or have they not been the ones enjoying the benefits that came from the senator all these years?

Nigerians are shocking to say the least.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by Nonywendy(m): 6:53pm On May 05, 2023
Mitchy49:
U never chop dey use style dey beg come wan donate kidney free of charge. I dey look u one kind

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by Mitchy49(m): 6:53pm On May 05, 2023
Bimbilla:
If it was easy to donate why his family can't they do it

It's true sha
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by StJasper(m): 6:53pm On May 05, 2023
nairalandkachy1:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/05/ekweremadu-im-scared-cant-return-to-nigeria-victim-begs-for-stay-in-uk/

It is funny reading the way many people are blaming this guy for Ekweremadu's tragic end.

Why can't you blame Ekweremadu and other political leaders who refused to make Nigerian health sector a better and active one?

By the way, I don't think this guy pulled this on his own. EKWEREMADU WAS DEALT THIS BIG BLOW BY THE POWERFUL BUT ANGRY PEOPLE AROUND HIM. Everything was planned by some people around Ekweremadu.

Many were desperate to see him out of political setting of Enugu state but the greedy man was busy eyeing the governorship post after almost 20 years in the national assembly.
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by dublinkmy6: 6:53pm On May 05, 2023
Gboom:

Based on this quote
The so-called Dr Obinna greediness put the Ekerenmadus and himself in jail. He thought the boy does not know the value of money hence giving him a paltry sum. The boy from the street must have told his fellows what transpired, and they must have advised to play ignorance role in the UK to attract sympatry to himself

I can boldly say it, that Nigeria cannot become better with this kind of brain and thinking pattern I'm seeing here on nairaland.

What do you mean by this rubbish opinion?

What is "value of money"?

The entire ekweremadu family are educated and they know the value of one kidney.

Dr. Obeta knows the value but you can see the wickedness he played.

They can only deceive people like you who don't know the value of that kidney.

The guy who sold his kidney for the price of iphone 12 that year should be in a better position to teach you the "value of money" today.

Very brainless people everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by ginggerxy: 6:54pm On May 05, 2023
And you think even the UK is safe enough to hide in after your MONUMENTAL act of wickedness and betrayal against such a personality? Such unprecedented cruelty and coldness of heart?

I don't know Ekweremadu's ways and means, or if he has a sufficiently vengeful grown son with ways and means. Because... HMMM.

Grrrh.
Maybe if the ekweremadu's were kind Hearted , he would have offered to take care of the boy , establish him and not just throw him out in the cold because he wasn't a match donor to his ailing daughter. Kind jesture can save us a great deal sometimes. Typical Nigeria politician will discard when ever they feel you're not useful.

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by Mitchy49(m): 6:54pm On May 05, 2023
Nonywendy:

U never chop dey use style dey beg come wan donate kidney free of charge. I dey look u one kind

I go chop before I donate na shiorr..
Abeg send me 3k pls
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by Nyanabo(m): 6:57pm On May 05, 2023
I seriously know from the start this guy is out to play games. You can't tell me you flew all the way to Europe without know what you are going there for, or rather the kind of job you are going there for.
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by Juanmike(m): 6:57pm On May 05, 2023
Mitchy49:

I'm ready to help anyone who need my help
Go to Teaching hospital in your state, dem boku
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by Ever8090: 6:58pm On May 05, 2023
Mitchy49:
you too don dey find your own cash out abi?..
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by fuckJones(f): 6:59pm On May 05, 2023
And you think even the UK is safe enough to hide in after your MONUMENTAL act of wickedness and betrayal against such a personality? Such unprecedented cruelty and coldness of heart?

I don't know Ekweremadu's ways and means, or if he has a sufficiently vengeful grown son with ways and means. Because... HMMM.

Grrrh.
why not go and give your own kidney
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by mordred44: 6:59pm On May 05, 2023
Las las dey av revealed his identity
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by 12inchess: 6:59pm On May 05, 2023
Political elite for Nigeria never know anything. The boys and girls out now. The Generation Z. You think say you go fit play them. Boys wey don get access to global knowledge. Na dem go scam you sef. Ekweremadu wan comot the boy's kidney's. The boy change am for them for UK. Thank God say na U.K. If na naija,na so dem go comot him kidney. One day bush meat go catch the hunter. we don dey reach that day small small. angry angry
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by Thegamingorca(m): 6:59pm On May 05, 2023
Exc2000:
shocked

Over residency permit you finish a whole family

6 kidneys would rot in jail while one might die

A Father watching his daughter breathless gasping and clutching her neck because of fluid, sweat and urine buildup In the organs like lungs and body she can't walk due to huge feets

The wait list on NHIS is over 500

Omoh there are other countries they should have gone to for this
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by ekwesi3(m): 7:00pm On May 05, 2023

Grrrh. Shut up jare , what do you know transpired between them??
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by Gboom: 7:01pm On May 05, 2023
dublinkmy6:

I can boldly say it, that Nigeria cannot become better with this kind of brain and thinking pattern I'm seeing here on nairaland.

What do you mean by this rubbish opinion?

What is "value of money"?

The entire ekweremadu family are educated and they know the value of one kidney.

Dr. Obeta knows the value but you can see the wickedness he played.

They can only deceive people like you who don't know the value of that kidney.

The guy who sold his kidney for the price of iphone 12 that year should be in a better position to teach you the "value of money" today.

Very brainless people everywhere.
Read what I wrote again

You must be a dullard
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by Harrynight(m): 7:01pm On May 05, 2023
KingsCity:
You actually deserve to die

An 1diot of monumental proportions, you lied you didnt know why they took you to the UK and you lied you are a minor

Even if he knows,( actually he wasn't well educated on what he's to undergo) the fact that Ekweremadu offered him money to donate his organ is against UK law on organ donation
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by Nonywendy(m): 7:01pm On May 05, 2023
Mitchy49:

I go chop before I donate na shiorr..
Abeg send me 3k pls
Send aza

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by Tinubuderanged: 7:01pm On May 05, 2023

Grrrh.
don't you have kidney? Why not go and donate your own? You are a devil.
So this boy would have just lie down like a sheep or cow and his kidney be removed just because he is coming from a poor family. For attacking this boy, I pray that your two kidneys be destroyed so that you can feel what the boy would have felt.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply)

What The Electoral Acts Says About The Death Of A Candidate / Borno Dwarf Security Guard Who Is Paid N5000 Per Suicide Bomb Attack Arrested / President Buhari Visits APC Situation Room In Abuja. PICTURES.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.