Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,208 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Thread Of The Century!!! Big Cleavages Of Social Media - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thread Of The Century!!! Big Cleavages Of Social Media (7337 Views)

((Thread Of The Decade)): Busty Black Women of Instagram - 2022 / ENDSARS: Lady Bares Her Cleavages To Protest- Eyewitness. PHOTOS / Lady Went To Swim, Share Cleavages After Coming Back From Church. PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread Of The Century!!! Big Cleavages Of Social Media by Infolenka: 7:12pm On May 05, 2023
I'll be sharing big Cleavages of black women on Social media

If you are not moved by big breast, please leave the thread, no need to comment.

If you hate when breast is too big, then leave the thread and don't bother commenting.

If you feel big breast looks bad outside the bra, leave it for us that love big breast. No need to comment.

If you prefer ass to breast, leave and go create your own thread.

This thread is simply for men that love big CLEAVAGES and are attracted to black women that have them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread Of The Century!!! Big Cleavages Of Social Media by Infolenka: 7:12pm On May 05, 2023
Mention me if you want their handles.

2 Likes

Re: Thread Of The Century!!! Big Cleavages Of Social Media by Infolenka: 7:14pm On May 05, 2023
Girl 1

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread Of The Century!!! Big Cleavages Of Social Media by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 05, 2023
Infolenka:
I'll be sharing big Cleavages of Nigerian Social media

If you are not moved by big breast, please leave the thread, no need to comment.

If you feel big breast looks bad outside the bra, leave it for us that love big breast. No need to comment.

If you prefer ass to breast, leave and go create your own thread.

This thread is simply for men that love big CLEAVAGES and are attracted to Nigerian women that have them.

Seek help.

If they check very well you're the type that masturbates at least 5 times a day.

5 Likes

Re: Thread Of The Century!!! Big Cleavages Of Social Media by Infolenka: 7:22pm On May 05, 2023
Girl 2

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread Of The Century!!! Big Cleavages Of Social Media by illicit(m): 7:22pm On May 05, 2023
tongue
Re: Thread Of The Century!!! Big Cleavages Of Social Media by Infolenka: 7:25pm On May 05, 2023
Rayban25:

Seek help.

If they check very well you're the type that masturbates at least 5 times a day.

Yes I masturbate 5 times a day. Leave it for me. What's your business really? If you don't like my thread then leave.

Am I compalining to you about my life? Did I tell you I need help? I'm tired of dealing with you hypocrites.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread Of The Century!!! Big Cleavages Of Social Media by Infolenka: 7:30pm On May 05, 2023
Girl 3

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread Of The Century!!! Big Cleavages Of Social Media by Meedon: 7:33pm On May 05, 2023
Infolenka:
Girl 3

Fatty Acid
Re: Thread Of The Century!!! Big Cleavages Of Social Media by Infolenka: 7:35pm On May 05, 2023
Girl 4

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thread Of The Century!!! Big Cleavages Of Social Media by Infolenka: 7:44pm On May 05, 2023
Girl 5

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thread Of The Century!!! Big Cleavages Of Social Media by Infolenka: 7:56pm On May 05, 2023
Girl 6

4 Likes

Re: Thread Of The Century!!! Big Cleavages Of Social Media by Infolenka: 7:57pm On May 05, 2023
Girl 7

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread Of The Century!!! Big Cleavages Of Social Media by ItisWell22(f): 8:03pm On May 05, 2023
What you did on your other thread now makes sense! 😮‍💨

2 Likes

Re: Thread Of The Century!!! Big Cleavages Of Social Media by Truvelisback(m): 8:23pm On May 05, 2023
Na who Cleavage Help? grin

3 Likes

Re: Thread Of The Century!!! Big Cleavages Of Social Media by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 05, 2023
I really find oversized breast and azz disgusting

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread Of The Century!!! Big Cleavages Of Social Media by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 05, 2023
Infolenka:
Girl 4
What's her handle?

2 Likes

Re: Thread Of The Century!!! Big Cleavages Of Social Media by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 05, 2023
Omooo shocked
Re: Thread Of The Century!!! Big Cleavages Of Social Media by alpharoyalty: 8:31pm On May 05, 2023
Too big. I prefer them small but firm

5 Likes

Re: Thread Of The Century!!! Big Cleavages Of Social Media by wiseone28: 9:00pm On May 05, 2023
You this op you will be ashawo when you grow up..

You too obsessed with the opposite gender
Re: Thread Of The Century!!! Big Cleavages Of Social Media by Infolenka: 9:10pm On May 05, 2023
Nia69:
What's her handle?

@i_am_poupeemimi225 on instagram
Re: Thread Of The Century!!! Big Cleavages Of Social Media by Streetmovement(m): 9:11pm On May 05, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Things I hate
Re: Thread Of The Century!!! Big Cleavages Of Social Media by Starz825(m): 9:16pm On May 05, 2023
Nia69:
What's her handle?

he be like you resemble am abi grin
Re: Thread Of The Century!!! Big Cleavages Of Social Media by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 05, 2023
Infolenka:

@i_am_poupeemimi225 on instagram
Thanks.
Re: Thread Of The Century!!! Big Cleavages Of Social Media by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 05, 2023
Starz825:

he be like you resemble am abi grin
Lol, not at all.
Re: Thread Of The Century!!! Big Cleavages Of Social Media by Infolenka: 9:21pm On May 05, 2023
Nia69:
Thanks.

What do you need her handle for though? Are you a lesbian?
Re: Thread Of The Century!!! Big Cleavages Of Social Media by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 05, 2023
Infolenka:

What do you need her handle for though? Are you a lesbian?
I see her a lot on Twitter, I think it's a catfish account. I'm bi, I like seeing pretty girls.🙃

6 Likes

Re: Thread Of The Century!!! Big Cleavages Of Social Media by Infolenka: 9:36pm On May 05, 2023
Girl 8

2 Likes

Re: Thread Of The Century!!! Big Cleavages Of Social Media by Allisgud: 9:40pm On May 05, 2023
Breast with youghourt😋😋😋

3 Likes

Re: Thread Of The Century!!! Big Cleavages Of Social Media by LIVINGICONREBOR: 9:49pm On May 05, 2023
Hmm
These pictures just made me remember modupe. Her jugz na weight on its own. I almost deflated them. Naso the nipples still dey big. Damn!!🤔

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread Of The Century!!! Big Cleavages Of Social Media by Thebadpolitican(m): 9:57pm On May 05, 2023
No handle attached poor job
Re: Thread Of The Century!!! Big Cleavages Of Social Media by Infolenka: 9:58pm On May 05, 2023
Girl 9

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Understand Your Guy,s Verbal And Non-verbal Language / Please, My Guy, Don't Marry A Jobless Woman / Is It Ok To Be A Straight Girl But Like Seeing Naked Pics Of Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.