Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,113 members, 7,818,319 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Please, My Guy, Don't Marry A Jobless Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please, My Guy, Don't Marry A Jobless Woman (7338 Views)

Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... / I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. / How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, My Guy, Don't Marry A Jobless Woman by Orikinla(m): 5:14pm On Dec 29, 2011
Yes, my guy.
Don't marry a jobless woman. And a jobless woman should not even think of getting married, except she wants to be a liability to her husband.

It is really amazing the way most of our jobless single women who should focus more on being gainfully employed are desperately looking for husbands more than jobs.

The more liabilities we have the more financial disabilities we would end up with and that is why Nigeria is now like a dysfunctional family crumbling under the heavy burden of all forms of disabilities.

And the problem children of this dysfunctional family are the lunatic fringe on the prowl, who are either barking at innocent people online or bombing innocent people offline.

No girl or woman from a functional family will need to be sleeping around to make ends meet or become a sympathy collector on Facebook, MySpace and other online meeting places or on and off campus soliciting for guys they can sponge off in the guise of relationship.
To such a girl who is a liability, a boyfriend means a guy who takes care of her and pays her bills in exchange for sex.

A friend who is a lawyer and married to a jobless graduate told me that he would have been faring better as a bachelor. In fact, our discussion minutes ago inspired this topic.

The rational and wise thing to do is for the jobless single women to look for good jobs and become independent economically before looking for eligible bachelors to marry.

1 Like

Re: Please, My Guy, Don't Marry A Jobless Woman by Goldieluks: 5:17pm On Dec 29, 2011
grin

Re: Please, My Guy, Don't Marry A Jobless Woman by slimyem: 5:22pm On Dec 29, 2011
:d :d
Re: Please, My Guy, Don't Marry A Jobless Woman by Orikinla(m): 5:23pm On Dec 29, 2011
Goldieluks:

grin

That is a mad woman, byproduct of a dysfunctional family. Is she a relative of yours? grin

Re: Please, My Guy, Don't Marry A Jobless Woman by Goldieluks: 5:25pm On Dec 29, 2011
Orikinla:

That is a mad woman, byproduct of a dysfunctional family. Is she a relative of yours? grin

Papa that woman resemble you well well.no lie! grin tongue
Re: Please, My Guy, Don't Marry A Jobless Woman by Orikinla(m): 5:40pm On Dec 29, 2011
Goldieluks:

Papa that woman resemble you well well.no lie! grin tongue

Mummy, you know I don't have Afro and I love low cut hair.
Re: Please, My Guy, Don't Marry A Jobless Woman by theghost: 7:23pm On May 01, 2013
What I say here is from experience. If you are the hardworking type, and you care about people being grateful for what you do for them, then don't marry someone who doesn't work. The rare exception is when the person is loyal and takes care of the needs at home.

Women who don't work (generally) tend to not be very unappreciative. (Note that I say generally, not everyone)They complain a lot that you haven't bought this or that, you haven't taken them out. Sometimes, they could be using something you just bought them but yet still complain about some other thing you are yet to buy, or what someone else is doing for their spouse. The real issue is they don't have a sense of the value of getting things.

I don't intend to be sexist, but women tend to focus on the present and that is what they care about mostly. Men, on the other hand then to remember things they've done in the past. So if a woman doesn't work and she is the unappreciative type, her demands will never end, because she lives in the present most of the time, you have to keep doing things for her just to keep her happy. This is not sustainable.

8 Likes

Re: Please, My Guy, Don't Marry A Jobless Woman by Enegod(m): 8:30pm On May 01, 2013
the jobless ones are just parasites... they will suck and suck and suck....

1 Like

Re: Please, My Guy, Don't Marry A Jobless Woman by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 01, 2013
So undergraduates shouldn't get married?ridiculous!!

2 Likes

Re: Please, My Guy, Don't Marry A Jobless Woman by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:16pm On May 01, 2013
Let's reason and see if a woman is actually jobless:

1. She woke up by five to cook. Wake u up by 6am to take ur bath, eat and go to work!

2. Immediately, she wakes d kid and took them to school.

3. She came back and clean up the house.

4. Went to the market before you and the kids are back.

5. Prepare meals again.

6. U came back, eat, and at night jumped on her and pounding hard all in the name of sex! And worst still, she can't complain of being tired cos she won't want an excuse of fucckin the maid! U will simply doze off till she wakes u by 6am again after she has woken by 5am.

She starts all over again!

Dude, no true lady is jobless. Pls a little appreciation will suffice!

21 Likes

Re: Please, My Guy, Don't Marry A Jobless Woman by Nobody: 11:22pm On May 01, 2013
SLIDE waxie: Let's reason and see if a woman is actually jobless:

1. She woke up by five to cook. Wake u up by 6am to take ur bath, eat and go to work!

5. Prepare meals again.

6. U came back, eat, and at night jumped on her and pounding hard all in the name of sex! And worst still, she can't complain of being tired cos she won't want an excuse of fucckin the maid! U will simply doze off till she wakes u by 6am again after she has woken by 5am.

I DO HAVE A JOB AND I DO WORK BUT I AGREE WITH YOU 100%
The work that women who have children do is priceless. Taking care of a house and children is A LOT OF HARD WORK.
People should learn to appreciate it.
Re: Please, My Guy, Don't Marry A Jobless Woman by kntrovasialmi: 11:57pm On May 01, 2013
byvan: So undergraduates shouldn't get married?ridiculous!!

you've got a fan here.
Re: Please, My Guy, Don't Marry A Jobless Woman by AlyricistLaura: 1:54am On May 02, 2013
As far as a Side Piece, I actually enjoy Jobless Women More, They are Always Available to get down Honestly.

Working Women Hours Conflict With Mines.

Relationship : Working Women>Jobless Hoez

Jump Off : Jobless Hoez>Working Women
Re: Please, My Guy, Don't Marry A Jobless Woman by CharlesShaw(m): 7:26am On May 02, 2013
I love dis post.
It's a clear cut message to ONLY RESPONSIBLE SMART men.
FØOLS wil disagree anyway.

2 Likes

Re: Please, My Guy, Don't Marry A Jobless Woman by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:30am On May 02, 2013
carefreewannabe:

I DO HAVE A JOB AND I DO WORK BUT I AGREE WITH YOU 100%
The work that women who have children do is priceless. Taking care of a house and children is A LOT OF HARD WORK.
People should learn to appreciate it.
thanks. But my explanation solely covers the instance where the lady is being referred to as a full house wife. People shldnt jes say she is idle. Even a servant shld collect something for doing dt much!!
Though, i wldnt suggest a lady not working, but those who find themselves in such shoes dnt deserved to be downgraded!

1 Like

Re: Please, My Guy, Don't Marry A Jobless Woman by adconline(m): 8:58am On May 02, 2013

5. Prepare meals again.

How can u do all these if someone is not working and paying for it?

2 Likes

Re: Please, My Guy, Don't Marry A Jobless Woman by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:27am On May 02, 2013
adconline:

How can u do all these if someone is not working and paying for it?
1. Some do less than that and get paid at the end of the month!

2. Why at it, why dnt u do it urself?
Re: Please, My Guy, Don't Marry A Jobless Woman by amanda2013(f): 12:22pm On May 02, 2013

5. Prepare meals again.

thank u veri much u hv said it all

1 Like

Re: Please, My Guy, Don't Marry A Jobless Woman by Kgdavid(m): 12:55pm On May 02, 2013

5. Prepare meals again.

im not taking sides but guy ry and be objective, wat yuv posted doesnt make sense for a few reasons.

1. wat kind of food r yu cooking at 5 a.m? this is gross exaggeration
2. the guy who does the pounding hard shuld be more exhausted shldnt he?
3. the guy who works probably wakes up by 4:30/5 to beat rush hour traffic.
4. most likely in naija it is the one going to work that drops off the kids
5. cleaning house and cooking simply cannot be compared too 9-5ing(in naija 8-6).

so basically this your recycled list is totally inapplicable.

1 Like

Re: Please, My Guy, Don't Marry A Jobless Woman by Oohrhii(m): 1:14pm On May 02, 2013

5. Prepare meals again.

The simple thing here is that you dont even understand what the Op is talking about..

He is talking about singles..not a married couple. Besides what he said is actually right and true.. A jobless girl is an absolute liability.They want everything but offer virtually nothing in return. they say sex well it takes two to tango..as both sides are both benefiting from it.

Some will still criticize the Op like you..but as said ..its basically meant for the wise ones.

2 Likes

Re: Please, My Guy, Don't Marry A Jobless Woman by xynerise: 1:20pm On May 02, 2013
If you as a man is financially buoyant and your wife is jobless, what stops you from starting a business for her?

1 Like

Re: Please, My Guy, Don't Marry A Jobless Woman by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 02, 2013
xynerise: If you as a man is financially buoyant and your wife is jobless, what stops you from starting a business for her?

A very good point cos that way she will have enough time for the home front.
Re: Please, My Guy, Don't Marry A Jobless Woman by Aafulenu(f): 4:33pm On May 02, 2013
see their mouth, call housewives jobless. op let me ask u one question. can u do half of what a 'jobless woman' does? yeye unappreciative man.
u expect to be fed, cleaned up after, well clothed, healthy, healthy and well fed kids. yet u say the woman is jobless. God punish u!!!. may u neva come near me or my sisters or even my enemies.

tomoro if the woman is working and very busy, its the same lot talking trash here that will still come here and complain that their home is being neglected. or if she becomes very successful its the same low-self-esteemed hediots that will come and talk trash.

nonsense.!!!!

because u have 9-5 and she doesn't does not make u better than her. neither does it make her useless.
in-short, y dont u find a nanny, a cook, and a cleaner, a dry cleaner, a teacher. and pay then each for their services. so we will knw ur wife is actually jobless.

and to ur frnd that is complaining. garbage in garbage out! its the way he treats his wife determines the way his wife treats him.

again NONSENSE!!! smh

7 Likes

Re: Please, My Guy, Don't Marry A Jobless Woman by Mustay(m): 5:03pm On May 02, 2013
Oohrhii:

The simple thing here is that you dont even understand what the Op is talking about..

He is talking about singles..not a married couple. Besides what he said is actually right and true.. A jobless girl is an absolute liability.They want everything but offer virtually nothing in return. they say sex well it takes two to tango..as both sides are both benefiting from it.

Some will still criticize the Op like you..but as said ..its basically meant for the wise ones.
Opinions are the entitlements of individuals but at the end he still relates it to marriage. Single people are not officially or religiously recognised hence the end point is still marriage.
Orikinla:

It is really amazing the way most of our jobless single women who should focus more on being gainfully employed are desperately looking for husbands more than jobs.

A friend who is a lawyer and married to a jobless graduate told me that he would have been faring better as a bachelor. In fact, our discussion minutes ago inspired this topic.

The rational and wise thing to do is for the jobless single women to look for good jobs and become independent economically before looking for eligible bachelors to marry.

In the days of yore, parents taught both parties their duties. Essentially, the knowledge of one's reaponsibilities and duties reduces such problems. However, like someone posted, even being a housewife is a job, less talk of a working mother.

Preferences vary. Traditionally, in this part of the world, the man bears the responsibility for taking care of the family and it's needs hence there would be no need for liabilities bla bla bla.

I don't encourage lazy men, moreover my religion places emphasis on a man's responsibilities concerning the family. If you know why you are going into a marriage with a partner and each one knows each of his/her duties, there would be no need to see the other as one with whom marriage should be endured rather than enjoyed with.

Let each on of us focus on our parts and do them first before thinking of any lapses.

1 Like

Re: Please, My Guy, Don't Marry A Jobless Woman by Kgdavid(m): 5:26pm On May 02, 2013
Aafulenu: see their mouth, call housewives jobless. op let me ask u one question. can u do half of what a 'jobless woman' does? yeye unappreciative man.
u expect to be fed, cleaned up after, well clothed, healthy, healthy and well fed kids. yet u say the woman is jobless. God punish u!!!. may u neva come near me or my sisters or even my enemies.

tomoro if the woman is working and very busy, its the same lot talking trash here that will still come here and complain that their home is being neglected. or if she becomes very successful its the same low-self-esteemed hediots that will come and talk trash.

nonsense.!!!!

because u have 9-5 and she doesn't does not make u better than her. neither does it make her useless.
in-short, y dont u find a nanny, a cook, and a cleaner, a dry cleaner, a teacher. and pay then each for their services. so we will knw ur wife is actually jobless.

and to ur frnd that is complaining. garbage in garbage out! its the way he treats his wife determines the way his wife treats him.

again NONSENSE!!! smh

lol.............. lol.......................

why so serious? lol
Re: Please, My Guy, Don't Marry A Jobless Woman by Aafulenu(f): 6:26pm On May 02, 2013
Kgdavid:

lol.............. lol.......................

why so serious? lol

dont get me wrong, am a career woman and i had housewife and a working woman as a mother at different times. trust me none is easy.
i totally hate it when pple who have little or no idea abt something badmouths or looks down on anyone doing it. a house wife is work n its own. a working wife is double work

3 Likes

Re: Please, My Guy, Don't Marry A Jobless Woman by Kgdavid(m): 6:42pm On May 02, 2013
Aafulenu:

dont get me wrong, am a career woman and i had housewife and a working woman as a mother at different times. trust me none is easy.
i totally hate it when pple who have little or no idea abt something badmouths or looks down on anyone doing it. a house wife is work n its own. a working wife is double work

hmm. ok...respect to whom respect is due. *duffs hat*
Re: Please, My Guy, Don't Marry A Jobless Woman by mygirrl: 9:31pm On May 02, 2013
with the Job situation in this country if your girl/woman finds her self jobless by no fault of her own so you will dump her because she is now a liability. many of you men commenting are very shallow minded, being jobless is a temporary situation, everyone passes through the jobless route at one point or the other.
Re: Please, My Guy, Don't Marry A Jobless Woman by stainlessify: 10:27pm On May 02, 2013
Lazy men, if u work hard why wil u bother about d status of who u wnt to marry? Why not open a shop or something for her so she can start assisting the family frm there?

1 Like

Re: Please, My Guy, Don't Marry A Jobless Woman by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:52pm On May 02, 2013
xynerise: If you as a man is financially buoyant and your wife is jobless, what stops you from starting a business for her?
dnt mind d guys!
If u make millions, make ur wife comfortable with a good biznez!
People need to start appreciating these beings!

U knw, it got to a time while i was still small dt i had to wake up before my mum and do d cooking. I'll switch off her alarms but amazingly, she will still wake.
I only pitied her cos she was a bit sick. But that won't stop her from waking up and preparing the kids before she also goes to work! She was a civil servant!

And some id!ots will think it's child's play!

4 Likes

Re: Please, My Guy, Don't Marry A Jobless Woman by lumideezle(m): 2:19am On May 03, 2013
Aafulenu: see their mouth, call housewives jobless. op let me ask u one question. can u do half of what a 'jobless woman' does? yeye unappreciative man.

nonsense.!!!!

again NONSENSE!!! smh
STFU what are you ranting about? from your post I can tell you are one of those lazy skunks waiting for one rich chief to come and sweep them off their feet. I am sorry for you. I can also tell you are rude nd cultured if not u no go get mind abuse man like that. A word of advice get a life and stop looking for a maga to hang your life problems on. I laugh in Chinese cuz dem go continue to use and dump ur lazy behind

1 Like

Re: Please, My Guy, Don't Marry A Jobless Woman by dayokanu(m): 2:54am On May 03, 2013
Why are the lazy tricks making noise?

Your parents sent you to school so you wont depend on another human, But due to laziness some have decided to turn themselves to Feed and Bleep (ALABODO)

Those working mothers dont they have family? dont their children grow up or have dogs eaten their kids.

What message are you sending to your daughter/ Or why bother waste money sending your daughters to school? Why spend equal amount on your boys and girls education when you intend to sit your fat arsee at home while another human being feeds you

When some women are fighting for equality in the workplace with men Some lazybones still want to be housewives

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Hop In and See What My Ex Just Sent Me. Very Useful Though /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.