Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,367 members, 7,861,013 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:55 PM

The Stone Of Destiny Has Been Sent To London For The Coronation Tomorrow - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Stone Of Destiny Has Been Sent To London For The Coronation Tomorrow (786 Views)

My Wife Almost Found Christmas Gift Thailand Girlfriend Sent To Me - UK Man / Osofo Maame, Ghanaian Pastor’s Wife's Nude Video Sent To WhatsApp Group / Lady Loses Boyfriend To Gay Man He Sent To Investigate Boyfriend’s Sexuality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Stone Of Destiny Has Been Sent To London For The Coronation Tomorrow by StoneOfDestiny: 10:54pm On May 05, 2023
The Stone of Destiny has left Edinburgh Castle for the first time in more than 25 years as it heads to London for the coronation of King Charles III.

The stone, an ancient symbol of Scotland's monarchy, was seized by King Edward I of England in the late 13th Century and taken to Westminster Abbey.

It remained in England for 700 years and formed part of the coronation chair on which kings and queens were crowned.

The stone was returned for permanent display in Scotland in 1996.

But it was was agreed it would return to Westminster Abbey for any future coronation ceremony.

2 Likes

Re: The Stone Of Destiny Has Been Sent To London For The Coronation Tomorrow by judatech: 11:43pm On May 05, 2023
Why does the English monarchy steal everything they own...no shame

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Stone Of Destiny Has Been Sent To London For The Coronation Tomorrow by StoneOfDestiny: 11:30am On May 06, 2023
The next coronation will likely not take place for at least 15 or 20 years
Re: The Stone Of Destiny Has Been Sent To London For The Coronation Tomorrow by StoneOfDestiny: 12:07pm On May 06, 2023
God save the King!
Re: The Stone Of Destiny Has Been Sent To London For The Coronation Tomorrow by StoneOfDestiny: 8:15pm On May 06, 2023
A new dawn!

(1) (Reply)

I Fell In Love With The New Girl In Class [episode 1] / A Constant Pervasive Urge & Desire, To Experience Intimacy With Different Women / Many Ladies Have Mastered This Act Of Love-bombing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.