Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,390 members, 7,836,567 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Sentencing Of The Ekweremadus And Their Doctor - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Sentencing Of The Ekweremadus And Their Doctor (37930 Views)

Moment The Ekweremadus & Their Doctor, Were Sentenced By UK Judge (Video) / Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini / 'Temper Justice With Mercy': House Of Reps Write UK Govt Over The Ekweremadus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Sentencing Of The Ekweremadus And Their Doctor by Nchenches: 10:00am On May 06, 2023
Ekweremadu will continue to make front page for Nl till thy kingdom comes.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Sentencing Of The Ekweremadus And Their Doctor by solidifi: 10:00am On May 06, 2023
I have been an ardent believer of natural laws of which karma is one of them.

For those of us having pity for Ike Ekwerenadu and by extension his daughter Sonia. I have two questions for you to ask him and his daughter.

1. Ask him what happened to the N400,000,000.00 (N400m) the fed. govt gave for the building of a kidney transplant centre in Enugu when he was the deputy senate president. The original cist of this medical centre according to the committee was N400m. He asked the K.T.C. Committee to increase the amount to N800m, which they did. Ike Ekwerenadu used his office to get the fed govt to approve it. The fed govt got it approved and released the first instalment of N400m. Ekwerenadu ate the money till today.
Make your findings.
Did you see karma in action.

2. Ask his daughter Sonia what was your original complexion. She was dark, now she is white. She has bleached life out of her kidney because there is money.
You see that.

Anyways, The Will of God Almighty will always be done. God has a way of fighting for the poor

2 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Sentencing Of The Ekweremadus And Their Doctor by Karemarealty288(m): 10:01am On May 06, 2023
On point .....
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Sentencing Of The Ekweremadus And Their Doctor by omooba969(m): 10:01am On May 06, 2023
shortgun:
How is a 21 year old man referred to as a boy?
The wicked 21 year old man will die a shamefully for lying against a man who's only crime was that he wanted to save the life of his ailing daughter.

The way you Nigerians reason is really scary.

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Sentencing Of The Ekweremadus And Their Doctor by OYEDIPE(m): 10:03am On May 06, 2023
Irrespective of what has happened, you still don't attack people at their lowest point. The poor healthcare system is a systemic issue.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Sentencing Of The Ekweremadus And Their Doctor by Benwems(m): 10:03am On May 06, 2023
WesternPanzer:
As an Igbo Man... We celebrate this Sentencing with pomp and pageantry grin grin grin

Ike, we are even praying you die in that Prison because you are entirely useless to the Igbo nation and humanity.

Who else noticed that some Yorubas and some Useless Northerners are the ones giving this man fake empathy wink smiley

Go and check comments of Internet miscreants like seunmsg, ihordsppy, helinues and Iyabe ... and see how they support this animal. Same group of never do wells are also supporting another mentally deficient Tinubu who will destroy Nigeria kpata kpata.

This should show you that we Ndigbo are people of good heart who hate corruption and corrupt animals like Ike Ekweremadu.

The Igbo nation is the first Nation in Nigeria to beat a sitting Sinator in Nigeria! A useless man who left Nigeria they basttardised to go and eat Yam in Germany. Ji gbuo gi dia... Useless man.

Who else noticed that whoever the Igbo nation spites and curses never makes it in life? After the Igbo nation beat up this slowpoke of Ekweremadu... His problems started.

An Iddiot who was in the Federal Law Chambers for over 20 Solid Years... But couldn't build one standard hospital in Enugu or his village.

Upgrade UNTH! For where? Develop Esut hospital to world class... If I hear! This iddiot man will rather loot the money to buy up estates.

Ike, I pray to God today that heart attack should kill you in that prison. On the extreme, I pray today that your daughter dies eventually... So you can feel the pain of downtrodden Nigerians you people stole their destinies away and fed on for long.

Is Lasuth hospital standard or world class ? Idiot.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Sentencing Of The Ekweremadus And Their Doctor by Omoluabi16(m): 10:04am On May 06, 2023
dominique:
But the boy was not kidnapped or coerced to donate his kidney, he offered to. He was the one willing to sell his kidney to highest bidder so why make him a victim? Ekweremadu is a corrupt politician that deserves to be flung in jail for stealing but that boy is no victim! He agreed to it, he's not underaged neither is he mentally unfit to decide on his own. I hope the UK authorities deports his snaky ass.
Absolutely. I'm surprised people are defending him, making him a kind of victim. Criminal minded. the boy planned it from the onset. the senator acted out of desperation, but the law is the law,
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Sentencing Of The Ekweremadus And Their Doctor by Harrynight(m): 10:04am On May 06, 2023
I wish everyone will desist from pitying Ekweremadu
And bash him back to back to serve as a deterrent to our wicked, selfish, demonic and heartless politicians in Nigeria.
This is the same man who went to Germany sometimes ago as a deputy Senate President, and Nigerians came out enmass to beat him up.
If he was a good leader and representative would all these befall him

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Sentencing Of The Ekweremadus And Their Doctor by Ikem11(m): 10:07am On May 06, 2023
CollinsJimmy:

I suggest you go and read the story again. The boy was not comprehensively informed and that led to "mismatch" and investigations. Is he so stupid to sell his kidney for a token of N270k. The Nigerian Doctor involved flopped the whole process with greed

Exactly my thoughts . I think they told the boy to do medical tests for visa and job and the Nigerian doctors did a mess approving him to be a match .

Getting to UK the story changed .
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Sentencing Of The Ekweremadus And Their Doctor by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 10:10am On May 06, 2023
dominique:
But the boy was not kidnapped or coerced to donate his kidney, he offered to. He was the one willing to sell his kidney to highest bidder so why make him a victim? Ekweremadu is a corrupt politician that deserves to be flung in jail for stealing but that boy is no victim! He agreed to it, he's not underaged neither is he mentally unfit to decide on his own. I hope the UK authorities deports his snaky ass.

This is a situation of two cunnies playing games. But in this case the boy was smarter. Are you telling me Ekweremadu with all his exposure, wealth doesn't know the right thing to do? Other than going for a street boy to pay him mere seven thousand dollars ($7k) because he knows his poverty striken and can do anything for money . It's like telling someone who haven't eaten for two days to sell his vote for 10k, off course you know he will just to survive - that's exactly what our politicians have turned us into, taking advantage of the situation they created for us, keep us in poverty and use us for anything for mere crumbs. Why didn't he approach the child of his fellow wealthy politician? But you know the boy was smarter as he had his own plans before hand. Just imagine the whole thing went smoothly. That boy will be forgotten by the Ekweremadus in less than a year and when the seven thousand dollars he was paid finishes will be left to his fate. Cus I know someone with one kidney need enough resources to take care of his/her for life and I know Ekweremadus wouldn't do that
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Sentencing Of The Ekweremadus And Their Doctor by Bigkoko: 10:13am On May 06, 2023
Exactly..... In all you do, be open & tell it the way as it is. You might get disappointed in some cases but in other cases, it might be your saving grace. Where they were sneaky about it, they forgot to run simple tests here in Nigeria, just like Tinubu & Mahmud dey run the rigging sharp sharp, they forgot to rig Abuja! Now, e don hang for their throat!

I am a father, and i know a father will do anything to save his child. So called Christian don't even know this simple thing, yet they celebrate Jesus birth & death, and claim Salvation. Mad people everywhere.

If this is not political for a former sin, Ekwe commited knowingly or unknowingly as a senator, i tell you a good lawyer would easily get a favorable judgement at appeal.

1. UK was informed.
2. Ekwes are the victim here.
3. Its not a crime for people to donate organs.
4. Establish a link between people who coached the snitch & the snitch.
5. The issue of free will can be easily established as it was not even a secret. Given negative test runs, No crime was actually commited. But sha na Nigerian politician. Make he face the music.

This is political. Every damn thing you see that affect Africa & her leaders whether good or bad is political. But if it was in USA, Canada where democracy & rule of law is actually practiced, i am sure some private investigators would easily come up with irrefutable evidences. Ekwes would have been discharge, the boy offered asylum 7 everyone goes away with some sort of victory & lessons. Not this overhyped, horse loving island nation of thieves & invaders. Heard South Africa has officially requested a repatriation of the stolen jewel their monarch so shamelessly wears on his crown!

But know this and know peace. Avoid poor people like a plague because they will seen every situation as a way to get rich quick, without conscience, without remorse. Let him enjoy his asylum but he will never have a private life like any normal young man, as his snitching will make everyone that knows him mindful of dealings with him.

Also, If Ekwes was alive to his responsibility as a senator, The UK govt would have been the one on trial for all the crimes committed against indigenous Nigerians hundred of years ago. But.......what a bunch a stupid politicians we have in Nigeria!

UK would have be paying reparations for each of the villages they invaded, cart away their artifacts....these are crimes committed ..open evidence that can be seen in their museums! But what stupid politicians we have in Nigeria, especially the drug lord with traceable real estate in UK......
windvane:
where you there? the boy said he was offered to be trained and put in school abroad.if the boy agreed to sell his kidney,series of test would have been done in Nigeria to ascertain that his kidney would match or not....

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Sentencing Of The Ekweremadus And Their Doctor by Bigpat: 10:18am On May 06, 2023
Some people in their coven thought it was Nigeria, asking the US to temper justice with mercy, they thought connection, money & power can do the magic but US schooled them on how the rich can be treated as the poor. Someone that can build 10× same Hospital right in his village from his back pocket but chose to embezzle monies meant for it. At least, he would have done it quietly where he is above the law, where the victim cannot talk.
Wickedness of the highest order. God will be taking them to US 1 by 1 to expose themselves & be caught.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Sentencing Of The Ekweremadus And Their Doctor by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:20am On May 06, 2023
jUeLiZ:
Read the lawyers comments during the trial. It was said that even though the boy accepted to do so, he did it because he was poor and sen Ike took advantage of that.. And by UK law you can donate organs but not for monetary benefits. Once you collect money as compensation whether you agreed to it or not, it becomes a crime.
just like statutory rape... If an underage agree to sex... despite consent the adult person ll be charged with statutory rape...
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Sentencing Of The Ekweremadus And Their Doctor by Nobody: 10:22am On May 06, 2023
Exactly my thought!

His sentence should be extended
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Sentencing Of The Ekweremadus And Their Doctor by YeyeBoyfriend: 10:24am On May 06, 2023
dominique:
If God wants to punish you for the sins you've committed, it can come in any form and if God wants to bless you, it can come in any form.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Sentencing Of The Ekweremadus And Their Doctor by slowice(m): 10:24am On May 06, 2023
dominique:

And the man who should know and do better was willing to buy thd kidney of the same boy he impoverished with his useless policies.
He and his likes are the reason that young man was gonna sell his kidney... And same him wants to buy it.

Safe to say that they deliberately impoverish Nigerians so they can use them when they deem fit. They re grooming expendables here.

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Sentencing Of The Ekweremadus And Their Doctor by slowice(m): 10:26am On May 06, 2023
At least he has learnt something vital finally.

He can above the law in Nigeria but not above the law in other climes

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Sentencing Of The Ekweremadus And Their Doctor by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:31am On May 06, 2023
Ikem11:

You see why it's difficult to correct Nigerians . They telling you what their law says and you saying another thing .

You simply can't offer money or gift to someone for an organ . It's a "donor" means it's for free will without any attachments.
that's what landed onnoghen in trouble that led to petition which rope him collecting gifts which a judge or justice shouldn't ethically... Some Nigerians don't understand what due process means cos some persons aren't really published here...

2 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Sentencing Of The Ekweremadus And Their Doctor by fcbelle72(f): 10:32am On May 06, 2023
WesternPanzer:
As an Igbo Man... We celebrate this Sentencing with pomp and pageantry grin grin grin

Ike, we are even praying you die in that Prison because you are entirely useless to the Igbo nation and humanity.

Who else noticed that some Yorubas and some Useless Northerners are the ones giving this man fake empathy wink smiley

Go and check comments of Internet miscreants like seunmsg, ihordsppy, helinues and Iyabe ... and see how they support this animal. Same group of never do wells are also supporting another mentally deficient Tinubu who will destroy Nigeria kpata kpata.

This should show you that we Ndigbo are people of good heart who hate corruption and corrupt animals like Ike Ekweremadu.

The Igbo nation is the first Nation in Nigeria to beat a sitting Sinator in Nigeria! A useless man who left Nigeria they basttardised to go and eat Yam in Germany. Ji gbuo gi dia... Useless man.

Who else noticed that whoever the Igbo nation spites and curses never makes it in life? After the Igbo nation beat up this slowpoke of Ekweremadu... His problems started.

An Iddiot who was in the Federal Law Chambers for over 20 Solid Years... But couldn't build one standard hospital in Enugu or his village.

Upgrade UNTH! For where? Develop Esut hospital to world class... If I hear! This iddiot man will rather loot the money to buy up estates.

Ike, I pray to God today that heart attack should kill you in that prison. On the extreme, I pray today that your daughter dies eventually... So you can feel the pain of downtrodden Nigerians you people stole their destinies away and fed on for long.

Dont mind the old black monkey, he even said Peter Obi will never be president , since then he lost his freedom , freedom of speech is guaranteed but freedom after speech na karma hand you dey grin grin
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Sentencing Of The Ekweremadus And Their Doctor by Megabig: 10:33am On May 06, 2023
Powerhouse99:
Both Ike Ekweremadu and doctor Obeta will spend less than 5 years in prison. In UK, a day is counted as two days (morning as one day and night as another day). In all, it's 10 years divide by two, less number months in detention.

Ekweremadu and the greedy doctor got what they deserved.
Senator Ike Ekweremadu, as senator and former deputy senate president for 8 years has the opportunity to right the wrongs by ensuring that a standard world class hospital is built in Nigeria, where all and sundry will be the beneficially.
Many Nigerians, especially the masses have died as a result of poor medical facilities, our representatives who ought to represent and speak for the people have worsen the situation as a result of reckless embezzlement and corrupt practices.
May God save the daughter.

Thank you for that
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Sentencing Of The Ekweremadus And Their Doctor by Megabig: 10:33am On May 06, 2023
jUeLiZ:
I thought the 10 years is 5 years in actual sense. Or I'm i missing something?

You are actually right. I’m wrong.. thanks
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Sentencing Of The Ekweremadus And Their Doctor by SKIBiNSKI(m): 10:34am On May 06, 2023
Bigkoko:
Exactly..... In all you do, be open & tell it the way as it is. You might get disappointed in some cases but in other cases, it might be your saving grace. Where they were sneaky about it, they forgot to run simple tests here in Nigeria, just like Tinubu & Mahmud dey run the rigging sharp sharp, they forgot to rig Abuja! Now, e don hang for their throat!

I am a father, and i know a father will do anything to save his child. So called Christian don't even know this simple thing, yet they celebrate Jesus birth & death, and claim Salvation. Mad people everywhere.

If this is not political for a former sin, Ekwe commited knowingly or unknowingly as a senator, i tell you a good lawyer would easily get a favorable judgement at appeal.

1. UK was informed.
5. The issue of free will can be easily established as it was not even a secret. Given negative test runs, No crime was actually commited. But sha na Nigerian politician. Make he face the music.

This is political. Every damn thing you see that affect Africa & her leaders whether good or bad is political. But if it was in USA, Canada where democracy & rule of law is actually practiced, i am sure some private investigators would easily come up with irrefutable evidences. Ekwes would have been discharge, the boy offered asylum 7 everyone goes away with some sort of victory & lessons. Not this overhyped, horse loving island nation of thieves & invaders. Heard South Africa has officially requested a repatriation of the stolen jewel their monarch so shamelessly wears on his crown!

But know this and know peace. Avoid poor people like a plague because they will seen every situation as a way to get rich quick, without conscience, without remorse. Let him enjoy his asylum but he will never have a private life like any normal young man, as his snitching will make everyone that knows him mindful of dealings with him.

Also, If Ekwes was alive to his responsibility as a senator, The UK govt would have been the one on trial for all the crimes committed against indigenous Nigerians hundred of years ago. But.......what a bunch a stupid politicians we have in Nigeria!

UK would have be paying reparations for each of the villages they invaded, cart away their artifacts....these are crimes committed ..open evidence that can be seen in their museums! But what stupid politicians we have in Nigeria, especially the drug lord with traceable real estate in UK......
Absolute bullsheet!! grin grin your head is stuck up so deep in Ekweremmadus ass, You still have the chance to give your own kidney to Ekwe's daughter. UK ain't paying your lazy ass a dime.

The boy has already being given asylum in the UK nothing will happen to him, afterall you Ligerians lie always to gain asylum in Canada, America and the UK. Ekweremmadu will be deported, his UK citizenship cancelled after his prison terms finishes. Now go look for something to do with your lazy butt.

2 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Sentencing Of The Ekweremadus And Their Doctor by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 10:35am On May 06, 2023
dominique:
Was you there?
Una too dey make senseless excuses and assumptions.
You know better that the lawyers and judges, right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Sentencing Of The Ekweremadus And Their Doctor by SKIBiNSKI(m): 10:36am On May 06, 2023
solidifi:
I have been an ardent believer of natural laws of which karma is one of them.

For those of us having pity for Ike Ekwerenadu and by extension his daughter Sonia. I have two questions for you to ask him and his daughter.

1. Ask him what happened to the N400,000,000.00 (N400m) the fed. govt gave for the building of a kidney transplant centre in Enugu when he was the deputy senate president. The original cist of this medical centre according to the committee was N400m. He asked the K.T.C. Committee to increase the amount to N800m, which they did. Ike Ekwerenadu used his office to get the fed govt to approve it. The fed govt got it approved and released the first instalment of N400m. Ekwerenadu ate the money till today.
Make your findings.
Did you see karma in action.

2. Ask his daughter Sonia what was your original complexion. She was dark, now she is white. She has bleached life out of her kidney because there is money.
You see that.

Anyways, The Will of God Almighty will always be done. God has a way of fighting for the poor
Really? Facsinating! shocked Natural law does exist.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Sentencing Of The Ekweremadus And Their Doctor by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:39am On May 06, 2023
Bigkoko:

1. UK was informed.

as a poorly informed Obidients u had to drag Mahmud yakubu... Abuja is now special that votes from there are important than Lagos or Kano or benue... Some of u are really ignorant... If elections were really rigged u think LP ll win Abuja Lagos or APC ll lose katsina yobe kaduna gombe to PDP where they had gorvenor in charge or guys like ortom Ayade ikpeazu ll lose Senate bid but cos Obi Lost many of u Lost ur senses too that u can no longer reason properly... Mahmud yakubu de Abuja u expect him to be everywhere even when he told u guys collation ll be manual Ina de hang on electronic transmission of results as if it should stop collation which is manual

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Sentencing Of The Ekweremadus And Their Doctor by Bullionaire: 10:39am On May 06, 2023
oluwaseunamos33:
But the ten years is too small

You won't say this if he was Yoruba.

Flint ass.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Sentencing Of The Ekweremadus And Their Doctor by Great0ne1: 10:40am On May 06, 2023
Well said. I wish they can extend there time to like 30 years, without any sort of pardon along the line.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Sentencing Of The Ekweremadus And Their Doctor by omohayek: 10:40am On May 06, 2023
Kukutenla:

This is a lie. The boy never offered to sell his kidney. If you have evidence of any payment made to him, let us know. They offered to take him to UK which was his dream. That was the reason he agreed to the kidney thing.
It's unfortunate how Nigerians are spreading lies about a poor guy in defence of his oppressors!!
The Nigerians rushing to reverse the roles of perpetrator and victim here are the same ones who will then turn around and lament about the "wickedness" of their ruling elites, as if they weren't the people empowering these same elites to engage in "wickedness". The truth is that Nigeria's corrupt and feckless elites are drawn from the masses they exploit, which is why they have a similar mindset - they are only outraged by injustice to the extent they aren't the ones being allowed to perpetrate it on others.

3 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Sentencing Of The Ekweremadus And Their Doctor by Greenfusion: 10:40am On May 06, 2023
dominique:
Exactly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Rivers: Cole, Abe Emerge Winners As Explosions Rock APC Parallel Primaries / COVID-19: Babatunde Oke Is Dead! Onigbongbo LCDA Chairman Dies / Jonathan And ECOWAS Members Visit Obi, Tinubu, Atiku And Kwankwaso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.