Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,107 members, 7,825,499 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

An Igboman From Delta Replies Sunday Oliseh. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Igboman From Delta Replies Sunday Oliseh. (7359 Views)

Obasanja Is An Igboman From Anambra Like Peter Obi / You Are Forgiven, Ooni Replies Sunday Igboho / Herders Crisis: Ooni Replies Sunday Igboho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Igboman From Delta Replies Sunday Oliseh. by Arda1000(m): 11:27am On May 06, 2023
endy69:

Same with other languages. Nsukka man speaks people from same Enugu State find it difficult understanding, same with Ebony and I even understand those Aniocha dialect more than I understand Ebony own. It is in every languages that's what people should understand. In Anambra, they all speak slightly different but has all adopted that Onitsha way of speaking but still you know their various dialect. These discussions are what kids should be having not grown ups. Hausa language also has a variation
the bolded does Ebonyi speak one dialect?
Re: An Igboman From Delta Replies Sunday Oliseh. by gidgiddy: 11:29am On May 06, 2023
Nawttiboi007:
From ur comment I know how pathetic ur miserable life looks like.. my mom is from ubulu'ukwu in Aniocha LGA and I'm saying it to ur useless soul that she's nothing related to ur tribe

Well may be you shoukd ask you mother what language is spoken in Ubulu-uku

Well known activist, Harrison Gwamnishu, is also from Ubulu-uku, few days ago, he went on his Facebook wall to tell everyone he is Igbo

3 Likes

Re: An Igboman From Delta Replies Sunday Oliseh. by Nawttiboi007(m): 11:29am On May 06, 2023
Dummy why then did ur tribe denied Goodluck Ebele Jonathan?.. and still claimed that Igbos are being marginalised.. why can't u just accept that igbo have ruled during Jonathan's era
golddust6000:
what state creation has to do with tribe? Are you guys this dumb or something??
Re: An Igboman From Delta Replies Sunday Oliseh. by Nawttiboi007(m): 11:32am On May 06, 2023
Jus the way Joe igbokwe says hes from the southwest
gidgiddy:

Well may be you shoukd ask you mother what language is spoken in Ubulu-uku

Well known activist, Harrison Gwamnishu, is also from Ubulu-uku, few days ago, he went on his Facebook wall to tell everyone he is Igbo
Re: An Igboman From Delta Replies Sunday Oliseh. by BastadThiefnubu: 11:32am On May 06, 2023
Tochj:

One confused boy can't make us push our people away.
Olise is a very confused boy.
Yoruba people will always bring kogi and Kwara Yorubas as their own and want us to push our people away because olise is confused.
What tribe is Abavo?
What is the meaning?
Just like a person from Oro in Kwara state claiming He is not Yoruba but Oro
What foolishness and stupidity?
But the same people you claim are Igbos have rejected you several times
Re: An Igboman From Delta Replies Sunday Oliseh. by DMerciful(m): 11:39am On May 06, 2023
I'm Igbo and I'm from Delta State. I dont kid myself that I'm not Igbo because if push comes to shove, I'll be treated as an Igbo ma
100%
Ever8090:
I have never seen a tribe so engulfed in a struggle to claim other people to themselves even against the people's history.

Igbo should rest I beg....if person says he is not Igbo then let him be what he knows that he is naa, na by force to be Igbo?..

We answer English names now I am sure in future, Britain will claim we are English

2 Likes

Re: An Igboman From Delta Replies Sunday Oliseh. by endy69: 11:54am On May 06, 2023
Arda1000:
the bolded does Ebonyi speak one dialect?
I know Ebony differ but people outside believe they are same.
Re: An Igboman From Delta Replies Sunday Oliseh. by Arda1000(m): 12:02pm On May 06, 2023
endy69:

I know Ebony differ but people outside believe they are same.
only ignorant people believes that.
Re: An Igboman From Delta Replies Sunday Oliseh. by brain54(m): 12:08pm On May 06, 2023
illicit:

You are right
All Languages have dialects
English inclusive

I am a Linguist
Is that what you read…

Language and linguistics?

At uni Ilorin!
Re: An Igboman From Delta Replies Sunday Oliseh. by Chindozy: 12:08pm On May 06, 2023
KEVIND:
The 1966 coup was tag Igbo coup because the person that spearheaded the coup was Chukwuma Nzeogwu from Delta state.
I begin to wonder why was the civil war wage against the Igbos because of a crime committed by someone from Delta State.

If Oil & other natural resources is found in Igbo speaking area in SS, they'll say it belong to Niger Delta but if a crime is committed by a person named Chukwuma Nzeogwu from SS, the narrative will change to "he is an Igbo man"

The mischievous lot causing this confusion will avoid these salient points u listed.

1 Like

Re: An Igboman From Delta Replies Sunday Oliseh. by illicit(m): 12:13pm On May 06, 2023
brain54:

Is that what you read…

Language and linguistics?

At uni Ilorin!
Yes
Linguistics

cheesy
Re: An Igboman From Delta Replies Sunday Oliseh. by ekolobaba: 12:20pm On May 06, 2023
Not all fingers are equal and anioma people don’t have mono ethnic ancestry.

Oliseh like Keshi is from the olukunmi speaking part of anioma and they’re not Igbo.

Just cuz an Igbo man from asaba Dennis osadebey created the umbrella group anioma as the premier of Midwest it doesn’t make everyone Igbo. Who did osadebey contact before that foolishness? No Agbor man would allow any mumu to call him Igbo. Even Ika sef.

No be by force to be Igbo.

3 Likes

Re: An Igboman From Delta Replies Sunday Oliseh. by Hatrick01: 12:26pm On May 06, 2023
Chaii Some people mumu for this nairaland o
Ifeanyi Okowa is not igbo.
Okay, tell me the meaning of Ifeanyi in SS language.

2 Likes

Re: An Igboman From Delta Replies Sunday Oliseh. by raskymonojendor: 12:29pm On May 06, 2023
Interesting stuff.
Re: An Igboman From Delta Replies Sunday Oliseh. by Hatrick01: 12:31pm On May 06, 2023
ekolobaba:

Oliseh like Keshi is from the olukunmi speaking part of anioma and they’re not Igbo.

Just cuz an Igbo man from asaba Dennis osadebey created the umbrella group anioma as the premier of Midwest it doesn’t make everyone Igbo. Who did osadebey contact before that foolishness? No Agbor man would allow any mumu to call him Igbo. Even Ika sef.

why e be say na yorubas dey carry this matter for head pass?
Re: An Igboman From Delta Replies Sunday Oliseh. by Ofemannnu: 12:44pm On May 06, 2023
Nawttiboi007:
Dummy why then did ur tribe denied Goodluck Ebele Jonathan?.. and still claimed that Igbos are being marginalised.. why can't u just accept that igbo have ruled during Jonathan's era
My man if your mother is Delta and your father Yoruba,that means that you are not Ubulu'Ukwu but Yoruba.Leave Igbos and their Ika brothers to thrash out their differences.
Re: An Igboman From Delta Replies Sunday Oliseh. by Nawttiboi007(m): 1:08pm On May 06, 2023
My dad isn't yoruba abeg... na una sabi wetin yoruba do una.. Nigeria will be great again in unity.. until we the masses get sense and bury this useless bigotry the politicians are using against us.. come ikoyi make u come see Ngige properties abi ma Ekweremadu sky scrapers u wan talk?... we the masses wey suppose dey In unity dey zuzu up and down like Zazu
Ofemannnu:

My man if your mother is Delta and your father Yoruba,that means that you are not Ubulu'Ukwu but Yoruba.Leave Igbos and their Ika brothers to thrash out their differences.
Re: An Igboman From Delta Replies Sunday Oliseh. by Tochj(m): 1:13pm On May 06, 2023
BastadThiefnubu:
If Ijebu people for whatever reason today say they are not yoruba people again.
Does it change the fact?
We're taking about fact not what some confused people are saying.

1 Like

Re: An Igboman From Delta Replies Sunday Oliseh. by Tochj(m): 1:22pm On May 06, 2023
BastadThiefnubu:
So if an Ijebu man wake up tomorrow and say, He is not yoruba,
You will say ok
That's his choice or will you educate him?
Olise said he is not igbo but Abavo
I will ask, there are 250 ethnic groups in Nigeria
What ethnicity is Abavo?
Re: An Igboman From Delta Replies Sunday Oliseh. by Nawttiboi007(m): 1:27pm On May 06, 2023
Oga make we hear word jaare ... I still dey ask una why una deny Jonathan?
Tochj:

So if an Ijebu man wake up tomorrow and say, He is not yoruba,
You will say ok
That's his choice or will you educate him?
Olise said he is not igbo but Abavo
I will ask, there are 250 ethnic groups in Nigeria
What ethnicity is Abavo?
Re: An Igboman From Delta Replies Sunday Oliseh. by jamjo: 1:36pm On May 06, 2023
PlayerMeji:
Oga... You people have come to change the narrative again...

Name the town Nzeogwu came from in Delta state.

Kaduna Nzeogwu was igbo.

From Okpanam, Delta State, I hope that answered your question
Re: An Igboman From Delta Replies Sunday Oliseh. by Fejoku: 2:04pm On May 06, 2023
jamjo:

From Ogwashi-Uku, headquarters of Aniocha South LG, Delta State, I hope that answered your question
You're wrong on this. Chukuma Patrick Nzeogwu is from Okpanam, a community very close to Asaba.
The whole of Delta North is Igbo.

1 Like

Re: An Igboman From Delta Replies Sunday Oliseh. by Nawttiboi007(m): 2:15pm On May 06, 2023
Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. "Ebele" na which language Why igbo deny am? Answer this question if you're not biased
Fejoku:

You're wrong on this. Chukuma Patrick Nzeogwu is from Okpanam, a community very close to Asaba.
The whole of Delta North is Igbo.

1 Like

Re: An Igboman From Delta Replies Sunday Oliseh. by Alphanancy: 2:22pm On May 06, 2023
DeeBaDan:
Anioma is not igbo
I am Anioma. I am IGBO.

2 Likes

Re: An Igboman From Delta Replies Sunday Oliseh. by DeeBaDan: 2:26pm On May 06, 2023
Alphanancy:

I am Anioma. I am IGBO.

Your choice..
Re: An Igboman From Delta Replies Sunday Oliseh. by Fejoku: 2:27pm On May 06, 2023
It isn't surprising that only hateful ignorant and naive Yorubas are on this thread contesting the Igbo ancestry of Anioma.
For some other Yorubas, it is a deliberate attempt to continue promoting division among Igbo clans. They have this morbid fear of Ndigbo and believe they must continue pressing further this division. It is a very foolish thing to do which Igbos don't bother to do back on the Yorubas.

Anioma is was Igbo, she is Igbo and will remain Igbo. Any individual who for whatever reason feels he has to distance himself from Igbo is free to do so as long as he doesn't attempt to contort the history and identity of Anioma.
Ndigbo shouldn't allow faceless and clueless individuals to pit us against ourselves. The few ignorant Igbos from Anioma who are in the habit of promoting this Igbo denial will still get the same treatment targeted at us by our enemies. Whatever benefit they get from that denial is only ephemeral and reality will always get back at them. Sunday Oliseh is a typical example.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Igboman From Delta Replies Sunday Oliseh. by DeeBaDan: 2:29pm On May 06, 2023
ekolobaba:

Ashaka, Ika, Anioma, Anioncha. Kwale. Umusadege. Umusam.Ogume. all do not agree to the igbo identity. These are clans closes to the SE. So, I wonder why igbos want to forcefully latch themselves

How do we tell the igbos that they would hear word. Whom do we send
Re: An Igboman From Delta Replies Sunday Oliseh. by DeeBaDan: 2:32pm On May 06, 2023
Fejoku:
It isn't surprising that only hateful ignorant and naive Yorubas are on this thread contesting the Igbo ancestry of Anioma.
For some other Yorubas, it is a deliberate attempt to continue promoting division among Igbo clans. They have this morbid fear of Ndigbo and believe they must continue pressing further this division. It is a very foolish thing to do which Igbos don't bother to do back on the Yorubas.

Anioma is was Igbo, she is Igbo and will remain Igbo. Any individual who for whatever reason feels he has to distance himself from Igbo is free to do so as long as he doesn't attempt to contort the history and identity of Anioma.
Ndigbo shouldn't allow faceless and clueless individuals to pit us against ourselves. The few ignorant Igbos from Anioma who are in the habit of promoting this Igbo denial will still get the same treatment targeted at us by our enemies. Whatever benefit they get from that denial is only ephemeral and reality will always get back at them. Sunday Oliseh is a typical example.

Oga, if you conduct a referendum throughout these lands, you would realize the real truth and where the people want to lie.

Don't enforce your personal beliefs on people. I have over 100 people with knowledge of their generational history dating as far into four generations before them and none see themselves as igbos.

Your personal biases and synopsis would only mean one vote if there's a referendum. Yes, some part of ila and Asaba love the brotherly relations with igbos. No doubt. That's not up for debate. Pit to put on the full identity of being Igbo is what you won't see people want to choose.

If you're Igbo fine, stick with it. Others don't buy into that vision
Re: An Igboman From Delta Replies Sunday Oliseh. by Freebills12: 2:33pm On May 06, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
donbachi:
Wetin person say him be, na wetin him be.

And Nigerian govt is arresting Biafran and Oduduwa people? So if you say you are god then you are one? Think before you talk.
Re: An Igboman From Delta Replies Sunday Oliseh. by tishbite42: 2:35pm On May 06, 2023
Nawttiboi007:
Ijaw is now Igbo?!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Don’t Give Up On Govt, There’s Hope For Nigeria, SGF Tells Nigerians / Managing Africa's Many Lovers - Pius Adesanmi / Bakassi: Refugees Suffer Starvation And Death As Food Runs Out At Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.