Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,866 members, 7,838,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

An Igboman From Delta Replies Sunday Oliseh. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Igboman From Delta Replies Sunday Oliseh. (7422 Views)

Obasanja Is An Igboman From Anambra Like Peter Obi / You Are Forgiven, Ooni Replies Sunday Igboho / Herders Crisis: Ooni Replies Sunday Igboho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Igboman From Delta Replies Sunday Oliseh. by tishbite42: 2:39pm On May 06, 2023
Fejoku:
It isn't surprising that only hateful ignorant and naive Yorubas are on this thread contesting the Igbo ancestry of Anioma.
For some other Yorubas, it is a deliberate attempt to continue promoting division among Igbo clans. They have this morbid fear of Ndigbo and believe they must continue pressing further this division. It is a very foolish thing to do which Igbos don't bother to do back on the Yorubas.

Anioma is was Igbo, she is Igbo and will remain Igbo. Any individual who for whatever reason feels he has to distance himself from Igbo is free to do so as long as he doesn't attempt to contort the history and identity of Anioma.
Ndigbo shouldn't allow faceless and clueless individuals to pit us against ourselves. The few ignorant Igbos from Anioma who are in the habit of promoting this Igbo denial will still get the same treatment targeted at us by our enemies. Whatever benefit they get from that denial is only ephemeral and reality will always get back at them. Sunday Oliseh is a typical example.
God bless you
This same Oliseh was humiliated by the NFA back in the day
Re: An Igboman From Delta Replies Sunday Oliseh. by ekolobaba: 2:52pm On May 06, 2023
DeeBaDan:

Ashaka, Ika, Anioma, Anioncha. Kwale. Umusadege. Umusam.Ogume. all do not agree to the igbo identity. These are clans closes to the SE. So, I wonder why igbos want to forcefully latch themselves

How do we tell the igbos that they would hear word. Whom do we send

Ur head dey dia. No be everybody be Igbo.

Asaba and adjacent areas are Igbo. But everywhere else get mixed ancestry. How you go call pesin wey fit trace him ancestry to Edo an Igbo? Olukunmi speakers nkor?

No mind these yeye people. Oliseh and Keshi nor be Igbo. Okocha na Igbo sha.

1 Like

Re: An Igboman From Delta Replies Sunday Oliseh. by Phoen1X: 2:54pm On May 06, 2023
Ever8090:
I have never seen a tribe so engulfed in a struggle to claim other people to themselves even against the people's history.

Igbo should rest I beg....if person says he is not Igbo then let him be what he knows that he is naa, na by force to be Igbo?..

We answer English names now I am sure in future, Britain will claim we are English
Seems you are wiser than putin on disputed cremea, wiser than the chinese on taiwan and agentina on falkland island.
Re: An Igboman From Delta Replies Sunday Oliseh. by Nawttiboi007(m): 2:55pm On May 06, 2023
Keep deceiving yourself... his full names are Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan. Who do you want to fool here are u as dumbass?.. Google is ur friend !
Fejoku:

You're a TOTALLY IGNORANT person on this topic. You're a Yoruba person who's isn't interested in knowing and standing for the truth so I won't waste my time on you.
I'll answer this question just to give you a chance at learning.
The 'Ebele' in the Goodluck Jonathan's name is a contraction of the full name 'Ebelemi' which means 'God's wish' in the Ogbia language. Goodluck Jonathan isn't Ijaw but Ogbia which isn't a dialect of Igbo or Ijaw. He IS NOT Igbo. Ndigbo stood by him because of the treatment meted to him by Turai's kitchen cabal when Yaradua was incapacitated and he was denied his rightful position.
'Ebele' in Igbo means 'mercy' and is mostly borne by females. The male version is 'Chidiebele' which means 'God is merciful'. It is rare to see a male Igbo bear the name 'Ebele'.
Did I educate you enough?
Re: An Igboman From Delta Replies Sunday Oliseh. by DeeBaDan: 2:55pm On May 06, 2023
ekolobaba:

Asaba and adjacent areas are Igbo. But everywhere else get mixed ancestry. How you go call pesin wey fit trace him ancestry to Edo an Igbo? Olukunmi speakers nkor?

I am fully connected on ground. This one no be social media.

Even the Asaba, yes, it's connection they feel but they don't want to lose their identity and wear " Igbo ".

I've traveled across over across 30-50 of the calns and villages around and know the people very well beyond what media projects them to be

Delta is always and remains a multi ethnic state and the igbos only want to take advantage of their closeness to some clans to destabilize the region

1 Like

Re: An Igboman From Delta Replies Sunday Oliseh. by descarado: 2:56pm On May 06, 2023
The worst thing to happen to any man is denying his root. The world will use him as foot mat.

This topic is for kids anyway.
Re: An Igboman From Delta Replies Sunday Oliseh. by ekolobaba: 2:57pm On May 06, 2023
Fejoku:
It isn't surprising that only hateful ignorant and naive Yorubas are on this thread contesting the Igbo ancestry of Anioma.
For some other Yorubas, it is a deliberate attempt to continue promoting division among Igbo clans. They have this morbid fear of Ndigbo and believe they must continue pressing further this division. It is a very foolish thing to do which Igbos don't bother to do back on the Yorubas.

Anioma is was Igbo, she is Igbo and will remain Igbo. Any individual who for whatever reason feels he has to distance himself from Igbo is free to do so as long as he doesn't attempt to contort the history and identity of Anioma.
Ndigbo shouldn't allow faceless and clueless individuals to pit us against ourselves. The few ignorant Igbos from Anioma who are in the habit of promoting this Igbo denial will still get the same treatment targeted at us by our enemies. Whatever benefit they get from that denial is only ephemeral and reality will always get back at them. Sunday Oliseh is a typical example.

Mechionu dia.

Nor be everybody be Igbo.

Oliseh, Keshi, and Nduka Ugbade nor be Igbo.

Okocha is Igbo.

All of dem be anioma but from different tribes.
Re: An Igboman From Delta Replies Sunday Oliseh. by Nawttiboi007(m): 2:58pm On May 06, 2023
Mugu
Fejoku:

You're a TOTALLY IGNORANT person on this topic. You're a Yoruba person who's isn't interested in knowing and standing for the truth so I won't waste my time on you.
I'll answer this question just to give you a chance at learning.
The 'Ebele' in the Goodluck Jonathan's name is a contraction of the full name 'Ebelemi' which means 'God's wish' in the Ogbia language. Goodluck Jonathan isn't Ijaw but Ogbia which isn't a dialect of Igbo or Ijaw. He IS NOT Igbo. Ndigbo stood by him because of the treatment meted to him by Turai's kitchen cabal when Yaradua was incapacitated and he was denied his rightful position.
'Ebele' in Igbo means 'mercy' and is mostly borne by females. The male version is 'Chidiebele' which means 'God is merciful'. It is rare to see a male Igbo bear the name 'Ebele'.
Did I educate you enough?

Re: An Igboman From Delta Replies Sunday Oliseh. by DeeBaDan: 2:59pm On May 06, 2023
descarado:
The worst thing to happen to any man is denying his root. The world will use him as foot mat.

This topic is for kids anyway.

It's not for igbos to always dictate people's roots and identity

Go to hell
Re: An Igboman From Delta Replies Sunday Oliseh. by Fejoku: 2:59pm On May 06, 2023
Nawttiboi007:
Keep deceiving yourself... his full names are Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan. Who do you want to fool here are u as dumbass?.. Google is ur friend !
Like I said earlier, you're not interested in learning. This is my last response to you.
You need to use google more than I do.
Re: An Igboman From Delta Replies Sunday Oliseh. by Nawttiboi007(m): 3:01pm On May 06, 2023
Olodo abi na u no want learn?.. ok you think sey na everybody u fit manipulate with ur ignorance abi
Fejoku:

Like I said earlier, you're not interested in learning. This is my last response to you.
You need to use google more than I do.

1 Like

Re: An Igboman From Delta Replies Sunday Oliseh. by DeeBaDan: 3:03pm On May 06, 2023
Nawttiboi007:
Olodo abi na u no want learn?.. ok you think sey na everybody u fit manipulate with ur ignorance abi

Manipulate with ignorance. Lol
Re: An Igboman From Delta Replies Sunday Oliseh. by ekolobaba: 3:11pm On May 06, 2023
Fejoku:

A typical hateful Yoruba person isn't interested in learning as long as the topic has to do with anything Igbo. No need to waste my time with you.
The internet is replete with information about Delta North territory even before Nigeria was formed. Their identity is well known which your hateful wishes can't change.
Every ethnic group have few migrants who came and joined them. It doesn't change their original identity. For you to highlight that specifically on Anioma alone is an insult.
I'll leave the Anioma Igbos to deal with you by themselves. You can't insult them and go scot-free.

Mechionu dia.

Ndi ara.

1 Like

Re: An Igboman From Delta Replies Sunday Oliseh. by Fejoku: 3:15pm On May 06, 2023
ekolobaba:

See Yoruba man we dey far away Osun dey drag Ugbodu we dey speak Igbo simply because them they also speak 'Olukwumi' wey have a semblance of Yoruba but isn't intelligible with Yoruba? Wonders shall never end. E dey very convenient to overlook the Igbo language and culture wey them get to focus on the tiny yoruboid side. Na so una brain dey.
Any person wey dey claim Edo ancestry for Anioma go know say him ancestors migrate enter Anioma territory. Bini dey very close nah and the history dey well recorded.
Even inside Edo state, Igbo communities still dey there and them dey speak Igbo till date.

Wait o, wetin even consign Yoruba people for this topic self?

2 Likes

Re: An Igboman From Delta Replies Sunday Oliseh. by Nawttiboi007(m): 3:18pm On May 06, 2023
Shut up you tribalistic bigot!
Fejoku:

See Yoruba man we dey far away Osun dey drag Ugbodu we dey speak Igbo simply because them they also speak 'Olukwumi' wey have a semblance of Yoruba but isn't intelligible with Yoruba? Wonders shall never end. E dey very convenient to overlook the Igbo language and culture wey them get to focus on the tiny yoruboid side. Na so una brain dey.
Any person wey dey claim Edo ancestry for Anioma go know say him ancestors migrate enter Anioma territory. Bini dey very close nah and the history dey well recorded.
Even inside Edo state, Igbo communities still dey there and them dey speak Igbo till date.

Wait o, wetin even consign Yoruba people for this topic self?
Re: An Igboman From Delta Replies Sunday Oliseh. by lampido22: 3:27pm On May 06, 2023
DeeBaDan:
Anioma is not igbo
mumu anioma is what language?
Re: An Igboman From Delta Replies Sunday Oliseh. by Nawttiboi007(m): 3:27pm On May 06, 2023
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 leave that meéé
ekolobaba:

U be confirm nkita. Aturu

Go Agbor go tell dem say dem be Igbo make dem slap ugwu leaves comot for ur face.

Onye iberibe.

1 Like

Re: An Igboman From Delta Replies Sunday Oliseh. by DeeBaDan: 3:31pm On May 06, 2023
lampido22:
mumu anioma is what language?

Mumu. Why are there no other towns and clans in core Igbo land with the name Anioma. Mugu
Re: An Igboman From Delta Replies Sunday Oliseh. by Nawttiboi007(m): 3:39pm On May 06, 2023
And They will never succeed..
DeeBaDan:

It's just a ploy to create disunity and acrimony in core SouthSouth states. Na envy dey cause am. The strong bond and sense of unity in SS is enviable and they want to break the bond between clans
Re: An Igboman From Delta Replies Sunday Oliseh. by ekolobaba: 3:47pm On May 06, 2023
DeeBaDan:

It's just a ploy to create disunity and acrimony in core SouthSouth states. Na envy dey cause am. The strong bond and sense of unity in SS is enviable and they want to break the bond between clans

Na divide and conquer ploy by IPOB.

U don see IPOB Biafra map? Laugh go tear ur belle. Hehehehe.

Dem carry part of Urhobo and all of Ishekiri land give Ijaw. Carry all of Isoko and the rest of Urhobo land give Igbo. Carry all of Ogoni, Ikwerre and Opobo give Igbo for Rivers come dash Ijaw the rest.

IPOB nor go kill pesin. Hehehehe
Re: An Igboman From Delta Replies Sunday Oliseh. by Fejoku: 3:48pm On May 06, 2023
ekolobaba:

U be confirm nkita. Aturu

Go Agbor go tell dem say dem be Igbo make dem slap ugwu leaves comot for ur face.

Onye iberibe.
Who now is the stupid one?
Owa-Alero is just 3km to Agbor oponu.

1 Like

Re: An Igboman From Delta Replies Sunday Oliseh. by Fejoku: 4:09pm On May 06, 2023
ekolobaba:

Hehehe. U be mugu.

U dey quote pesin wey dey look for Igbo votes cuz him know say ndigbo mumu no be small.

Ebelechukwu Jonathan nor claim say him sef be Igbo? Mugu. Abeg go Agbor go tell dem first, I wan see something. Hehehehe
You're a smelly dog who doesn't know when to stop the chase. Your end will be your carcass in the dump site.
Can you post any newspaper who quoted Jonathan claiming to be Igbo? Has 'Otuoke' Jonathan's home town ever been classified as an Igbo territory? The answer is no. Jonathan fraternizing with us using 'Azikiwe' is not meant for any deception. That we understand very well.
As for Governor Ifeanyi Okowa, he stated what he knew to be the truth. He speaks Igbo language of the Ika dialect unlike Jonathan who can't speak Igbo either due to proximity or by ancestry.
Re: An Igboman From Delta Replies Sunday Oliseh. by sixtuso(m): 4:20pm On May 06, 2023
This is the same issues in China with Taiwan and Hong Kong. Taiwan lost to the Mainland during the war and left to established their own country but today China has rose to the Superpower and are back to claim their kindred. The same goes to the Russians in Donbas, Crimea and some other Russian speaking region in Ukraine. Now Russians have woken up request for their kindred. Igbos in the south south are their for now but not forever. They will never be forgotten no matter how Nigeria try.
Re: An Igboman From Delta Replies Sunday Oliseh. by Nawttiboi007(m): 4:21pm On May 06, 2023
You need to see how gullible you look in a mirror I swear
Fejoku:

You're a smelly dog who doesn't know when to stop the chase. Your end will be your carcass in the dump site.
Can you post any newspaper who quoted Jonathan claiming to be Igbo? Has 'Otuoke' Jonathan's home town ever been classified as an Igbo territory? The answer is no. Jonathan fraternizing with us using 'Azikiwe' is meant for any deception. That we understand very well.
As for Governor Ifeanyi Okowa, he stated what he knew to be the truth. He speaks Igbo language of the Ika dialect unlike Jonathan who can't speak Igbo either due to proximity or by ancestry.
Re: An Igboman From Delta Replies Sunday Oliseh. by Nawttiboi007(m): 4:23pm On May 06, 2023
Come put rope for our necks na
. Ekuke
sixtuso:
This is the same issues in China with Taiwan and Hong Kong. Taiwan lost to the Mainland during the war and left to established their own country but today China has rose to the Superpower and are back to claim their kindred. The same goes to the Russians in Donbas, Crimea and some other Russian speaking region in Ukraine. Now Russians have woken up request for their kindred. Igbos in the south south are their for now but not forever. They will never be forgotten no matter how Nigeria try.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Shameful Conduct Of Nigeria Policemen / My Only Son Is A Primary School Teacher - Peter Obi / Who Takes Credit For The Four Refinaries About To Commence Operations?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.