Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,769 members, 7,841,000 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

An Igboman From Delta Replies Sunday Oliseh. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Igboman From Delta Replies Sunday Oliseh. (7439 Views)

Obasanja Is An Igboman From Anambra Like Peter Obi / You Are Forgiven, Ooni Replies Sunday Igboho / Herders Crisis: Ooni Replies Sunday Igboho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Igboman From Delta Replies Sunday Oliseh. by Fejoku: 4:25pm On May 06, 2023
ekolobaba:

I no get ur time u be ekuke wey neva chop.

Like I told that small boy Anambra1stAturu yesterday if e sure for u, I dey nsugbe. Come meet me make discuss the topic face to face. U be obonte and na only internet useless nkita like u go fit talk cho cho cho.

Onye nzuzu.
I see that you're one of those terrorist agents of the DSS saddled with the evil job in the SE. You will soon be reached I assure you. You all will be purged from our land that I can guarantee you.
Re: An Igboman From Delta Replies Sunday Oliseh. by Nawttiboi007(m): 4:42pm On May 06, 2023
Because I no buy ur stupidity u don class me as yoruba.. u no see how hate don finish u?... we're one Nigeria and if u no like migrate and leave us the south south out from ur foolishness and selfishness, this also goes to the senseless yoruba too that are tribal bigots
Fejoku:

Stupid Yoruba pig snorting in a topic that has nothing to do with him or his ethnic group. No be busybody be day?
Re: An Igboman From Delta Replies Sunday Oliseh. by arantess: 4:46pm On May 06, 2023
DeeBaDan:
Anioma is not igbo
If a form is presented to you and you are to input your tribe, which one would you fill on the form?
Re: An Igboman From Delta Replies Sunday Oliseh. by FreedomfromtheT: 4:47pm On May 06, 2023
Xscape1993:
Is Delta state not in South South? We have Yoruba speaking people in Kogi state. Should they be calming Lagos or Osun state because they speak Yoruba language?
You are mixing things up: state is state while tribe is tribe.
Yorubas are Yorubas irrespective of their states same with Igbos.
Re: An Igboman From Delta Replies Sunday Oliseh. by DeeBaDan: 4:47pm On May 06, 2023
arantess:

If a form is presented to you and you are to input your tribe, which one would you fill on the form?

Igbos and always dictatcting tribe. Go and tell them in Agbor that they're Igbo and see if you won't be beaten to stupor. Such form doesn't exist. Embrace reality. Fanatic

1 Like

Re: An Igboman From Delta Replies Sunday Oliseh. by FreedomfromtheT: 4:51pm On May 06, 2023
fidelmarshal199:
One thing the elite haven't taken from the masses in this country is freedom of association, i have the right to associate with anybody or tribe i wish to. If Oliseh insisted of not being a descendant of Igbo then He is not
You can choose who to associate with but you can't change your ancestry.
Re: An Igboman From Delta Replies Sunday Oliseh. by Nawttiboi007(m): 4:55pm On May 06, 2023
Na u get time dey answer every mumu
DeeBaDan:

Igbos and always dictatcting tribe. Go and tell them in Agbor that they're Igbo and see if you won't be beaten to stupor. Such form doesn't exist. Embrace reality. Fanatic
Re: An Igboman From Delta Replies Sunday Oliseh. by FreedomfromtheT: 4:56pm On May 06, 2023
Ever8090:
I have never seen a tribe so engulfed in a struggle to claim other people to themselves even against the people's history.

Igbo should rest I beg....if person says he is not Igbo then let him be what he knows that he is naa, na by force to be Igbo?..

We answer English names now I am sure in future, Britain will claim we are English
I think your analogy is misplaced.
The Igbos are not forcing anyone to be Igbo.
It is a fellow Igbo from Delta State that tried to correct his kinsman.
You can choose who to associate with but you can't change your ancestry.
Re: An Igboman From Delta Replies Sunday Oliseh. by FreedomfromtheT: 4:58pm On May 06, 2023
mightyhaze:
Oliseh got some relevance he so much craved. Somebody finally replied him. I hope he got some kind of fulfilment now..

Next news
Yet some divisive persons are leaving the message from the fellow Igbo Deltan to his kinsman and are attacking Southeastern Igbos.
Re: An Igboman From Delta Replies Sunday Oliseh. by FreedomfromtheT: 5:03pm On May 06, 2023
AwkaFinest:

Stop this nonsense lies. The 7 people that carried out the 1966 coup including Nzeogwu were 6 Igbos and 1 Yoruba. Even Nzeogwu in one of his interviews said he is Ibo.

Igbos carried out the coup for an Igbo man to become head of state. If not tell me why will Ironsi become head of state ahead of Wellington Bassey his senior?

Names of 1966 principal coup plotters:
1. Kaduna Nzeogwu. - Igbo
2. Timothy Onwuatuegwu. -Igbo
3. Emmanuel Efeajuna. -Igbo
4. Adewale Adeboyega. -Yoruba
5. Chris Onuforo. -Igbo
6. Humfrey Chukwuka. -Igbo
7. Don Okafor. -Igbo
Please learn to read to understand and not to reply.
You and the person you quoted are saying same thing: Kaduna Nzeogwu was an Igbo from Delta State. He can't be Igbo for bad and be 'Southsouth' for other reasons.
Re: An Igboman From Delta Replies Sunday Oliseh. by FreedomfromtheT: 5:09pm On May 06, 2023
paramakina202:

You guys should stop bringing this Nzeogwu's issue whenever this topic comes up.He was not the only one in that coup. Its getting stale.
The fact is that Chukwuma Nzeogwu from the present day Delta State was among the Igbos who executed the 1966 coup. Infact, he was the leader of the 'Igbo coup'.
Yes Delta state is in the Southsouth geopolitical zone but Delta Igbos are Igbos.
Re: An Igboman From Delta Replies Sunday Oliseh. by FreedomfromtheT: 5:12pm On May 06, 2023
b3llo:
It is not a must to identify with a certain tribe. Let him be
I don't think anybody is forcing anyone to identify with them. But children and the ignorant should not be confused and misled because of personal preferences.

1 Like

Re: An Igboman From Delta Replies Sunday Oliseh. by Nawttiboi007(m): 5:18pm On May 06, 2023
Oga rest na and leave us out of these... Nzeogwu was foolish, he paid with his life when he realised since then have u heard or seen anyone from Delta buying ur idea of Biafra?
FreedomfromtheT:
The fact is that Chukwuma Nzeogwu from the present day Delta State was among the Igbos who executed the 1966 coup. Infact, he was the leader of the 'Igbo coup'.
Yes Delta state is in the Southsouth geopolitical zone but Delta Igbos are Igbos.
Re: An Igboman From Delta Replies Sunday Oliseh. by sixtuso(m): 5:56pm On May 06, 2023
Nawttiboi007:
Come put rope for our necks na
. Ekuke
😆😆nwa ekuke , I don't even need to for now. The Igbos don't have time for that now. When whatever that is holding Nigeria's together which is Oil losses it's value everyone will answer his father's name.
Re: An Igboman From Delta Replies Sunday Oliseh. by Nawttiboi007(m): 6:15pm On May 06, 2023
U no see where ur bad belle carry u land?... una plans no go succeed.. ur profile picture don define u finish.. only u one bag of pure water, ten fufu at juz one sitting. Born for food only.. apamu like u
sixtuso:
😆😆nwa ekuke , I don't even need to for now. The Igbos don't have time for that now. When whatever that is holding Nigeria's together which is Oil losses it's value everyone will answer his father's name.
Re: An Igboman From Delta Replies Sunday Oliseh. by AwkaFinest: 6:18pm On May 06, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
Please learn to read to understand and not to reply.
You and the person you quoted are saying same thing: Kaduna Nzeogwu was an Igbo from Delta State. He can't be Igbo for bad and be 'Southsouth' for other reasons.

It was an Igbo coup. Leave Delta out of this. You guys are trying to push it to South South. Nzeogwu himself claimed to be Igbo even if his ancestral home is Okpanam which is present day Delta state.

Also you guys make the narrative look like Nzeogwu was the sole plotter of the coup, whereas Igbos mainly of Onitsha stock were in majority plotters of the coup.
Re: An Igboman From Delta Replies Sunday Oliseh. by Nawttiboi007(m): 6:25pm On May 06, 2023
People are talking ... Apamu aka "For food only" sef dey talk
sixtuso:

Re: An Igboman From Delta Replies Sunday Oliseh. by golddust6000(m): 6:46pm On May 06, 2023
Nawttiboi007:
Dummy why then did ur tribe denied Goodluck Ebele Jonathan?.. and still claimed that Igbos are being marginalised.. why can't u just accept that igbo have ruled during Jonathan's era
wetin dis own dey talk? Which school u go if there’s any?
Re: An Igboman From Delta Replies Sunday Oliseh. by FreedomfromtheT: 6:54pm On May 06, 2023
AwkaFinest:

It was an Igbo coup. Leave Delta out of this. You guys are trying to push it to South South. Nzeogwu himself claimed to be Igbo even if his ancestral home is Okpanam which is present day Delta state.

Also you guys make the narrative look like Nzeogwu was the sole plotter of the coup, whereas Igbos mainly of Onitsha stock were in majority plotters of the coup.
I thought you are educated?
Which tribe or ethnic group is called 'Delta'?
Let me educate you. Delta is a state comprising of may tribes such as Urhobos, Igbos, Isokos, Ijaws and Ishekiris.
Re: An Igboman From Delta Replies Sunday Oliseh. by Nawttiboi007(m): 7:02pm On May 06, 2023
I pity u
golddust6000:
wetin dis own dey talk? Which school u go if there’s any?
Re: An Igboman From Delta Replies Sunday Oliseh. by Nawttiboi007(m): 7:08pm On May 06, 2023
Google don give u hope small ba?.. Delta state is in the south south and not southeast.. so if you Biafrans decides to go ur way today there's no way the south south region (niger delta) are going with you!
FreedomfromtheT:
I thought you are educated?
Which tribe or ethnic group is called 'Delta'?
Let me educate you. Delta is a state comprising of may tribes such as Urhobos, Igbos, Isokos, Ijaws and Ishekiris.
Re: An Igboman From Delta Replies Sunday Oliseh. by FreedomfromtheT: 7:17pm On May 06, 2023
Nawttiboi007:
Google don give u hope small ba?.. Delta state is in the south south and not southeast.. so if you Biafrans decides to go ur way today there's no way the south south region (niger delta) are going with you!
Is that the reason you confused state with tribe?
Who are Biafrans?
Where are they going?
If at all the 'Biafrans' decide to go and the Southsouth Igbos do
decide not go with them, it then simply means that there will remain Igbos in Nigeria.
Re: An Igboman From Delta Replies Sunday Oliseh. by Nawttiboi007(m): 7:23pm On May 06, 2023
You speak English and even maybe a Christian, and you believe in white wedding over ur traditional wedding! Most what we do here are from English tribe and culture. slowpoke does that make u an English?!
FreedomfromtheT:
Is that the reason you confused state with tribe?
Who are Biafrans?
Where are they going?
If at all the 'Biafrans' decide to go and the Southsouth Igbos do
decide not go with them, it then simply means that there will remain Igbos in Nigeria.
Re: An Igboman From Delta Replies Sunday Oliseh. by paramakina202: 8:04pm On May 06, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:

It is obvious Chukwuma Nzeogwu was Igbo and ANIOMA area is considered part of Igboland before and after the coup those who are in denial are only deceiving themselves..My point is that Nzeogwu isn't the only reason January 1966 coup was termed an Igbo coup,There was Major Ifeajuna,Anuforo,Onwuatuegwu,Gbulie and Emma Nwaobosi etc.....

1 Like

Re: An Igboman From Delta Replies Sunday Oliseh. by FreedomfromtheT: 8:19pm On May 06, 2023
paramakina202:

It is obvious Chukwuma Nzeogwu was Igbo and ANIOMA area is considered part of Igboland before and after the coup those who are in denial are only deceiving themselves..My point is that Nzeogwu isn't the only reason January 1966 coup was termed an Igbo coup,There was Major Ifeajuna,Anuforo,Onwuatuegwu,Gbulie and Emma Nwaobosi etc.....
You have a point here.

1 Like

Re: An Igboman From Delta Replies Sunday Oliseh. by FreedomfromtheT: 8:33pm On May 06, 2023
Nawttiboi007:
You speak English and even maybe a Christian, and you believe in white wedding over ur traditional wedding! Most what we do here are from English tribe and culture. slowpoke does that make u an English?!
I never share ancestry with the English, English is never my mother tongue, language or dialect.
Hausas from Kaduna, Katsina, Sokoto, Kebbi, Kano, Adamawa, Bauchi, Zamfara, Ghana or Niger Republic are Hausas irrespective of state, region or country.
Yorubas from Ekiti, Kwara, Kogi, Lagos, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo or Benin Republic are all Yorubas irrespective of state, region or country.
So Igbos whether they are from Abia, Anambra, Delta, Ebonyi, Enugu, Imo, Rivers or any other state or geopolitical zone are all Igbos because the share same ancestry, linguistic and cultural ties.
Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dana Memorial Event - Live Updates / I Salute Ibo, Look What Their Ingenuity Produced / Nigerians Attack VP Osinbajo Over Rearrest Of Omoyele Sowore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.