Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,775 members, 7,810,018 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

I Will Follow Yar’adua’s Footsteps In My Administration – Tinubu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Follow Yar’adua’s Footsteps In My Administration – Tinubu (27883 Views)

After Visit To Hometown, Adamawa Youths "Wash Off Atiku’s Footsteps" / We’re Pleased With Abiodun’s Administration – Tinubu Declares / IBB, Shehu Yar’adua And Murtala Nyako In Mecca (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Follow Yar’adua’s Footsteps In My Administration – Tinubu by Sammy5413(m): 7:25pm On May 06, 2023
Good!
When's his burial?
Re: I Will Follow Yar’adua’s Footsteps In My Administration – Tinubu by GOVERNORR: 7:41pm On May 06, 2023
grin I won't disagree with this at all..

But if rated later I'm sure Yar'adua is still better
Re: I Will Follow Yar’adua’s Footsteps In My Administration – Tinubu by lexy2014: 8:14pm On May 06, 2023
NlGERlA:
Hmm. someone should remind him that Yaradua was PDP o!
Buhari Nko?

He actually means steps that led to where yar'adua ended
Re: I Will Follow Yar’adua’s Footsteps In My Administration – Tinubu by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 06, 2023
fawaz050:

Eh sir,

Tinubu is nowhere near Yar'adua.

They are not even the same ideologically.

Let him start by declaring his assets!

What did you know about Yar Adua before he became President? Why did his work as Governor not speak for him if an undisputed achiever and dynamically progressive leader? What were his innovative and visionary achievement as Governor of Katsina before becoming the anointed of OBJ to be President?

You can accept the facetiousness of asset declaration, knowing the duplicity of Nigerian leaders, like Obi busy hiding assets abroad and forming 'clean' in Nigeria, but I will take tangible, visionary and exemplary progress, that Tinubu typifies and delivers the most ,of any Nigerian politician alive today, above everything else.

I am not and will never be the type to praise leaders for 'humility' or carrying their own bags because those matter little to citizens of one of the nations with the worst poverty and human development index of man anywhere on Earth needing ameliorative results quickly and not rhetoric, tokenism and leadership 419 asset declaration and "I carry my own bag" deception. I am not that simple, ignorant or unexposed.
Re: I Will Follow Yar’adua’s Footsteps In My Administration – Tinubu by lexy2014: 8:17pm On May 06, 2023
Areola14:
My prayers is God almighty will grant you the strength and wisdom to rule nigeria well better than your own imagination and Nigerians imagination. There's nothing God cannot do... and those wishing you bad...... they should go and die in a disgraceful manner... you are already president and you have started choosing your cabal.... those region that doesn't like you, don't pick them because they destroyed your administration...

From your prayer, are you saying that Tinubu doesn't have the wisdom and strength to rule nigeria but yet you still decided to vote a man bereft of strength and wisdom?

Has Tinubu his administration? If he hasn't, how then has anyone destroyed what doesn't yet exist?

Who are his "cabal" that he is choosing?
Re: I Will Follow Yar’adua’s Footsteps In My Administration – Tinubu by GreyLaw(m): 8:19pm On May 06, 2023
Tallesty1:

I thought you said you know these politicians?

Buhari lost the presidential elections in 2003, 2007, and 2011 and declared that he would not contest for the presidency again. He said that it is like god does not want him to be president.

Tinubu wanting to fulfill his political ambition and recognizing that his age could become a barrier to achieving it if he waits for Jonathan's second term and then another eight years for a Northern presidency before a Southern turn worked with Buhari to unseat Jonathan.
Buhari had a large following, which Tinubu lacked, while Tinubu had financial resources that Buhari lacked.

Tinubu is the reason Buhari became president.

Tinubu convinced him to try again.

Nigeria voted because he contested, he contested because Tinubu convinced him to.

I never said that Obi is a saint but he has a better profile than Buhari and Atiku. I challenged you the other day to compare them side by side and show me how Tinubu is better and you ignored.

Pick a thread anywhere let us do it

You are too educated to keep engaging those monikers. Ignore them and have peace, except you want them to drag you to the mud where they live and move and have their being.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Follow Yar’adua’s Footsteps In My Administration – Tinubu by lexy2014: 8:28pm On May 06, 2023
Tareq1105:

What would be your gain if Tinubu failed?

If you are certain that Tinubu will succeed, why are you bothered if any one wants him to fail?
Re: I Will Follow Yar’adua’s Footsteps In My Administration – Tinubu by Tinubuderanged: 8:32pm On May 06, 2023
I can't see how a corrupt drug Barron following president Yar'adua footsteps.
I told the northern Muslims that voted for tinubu because of Muslim Muslim ticket that this Yoruba crook will deal with them and they thought I was joking. Just see how he publicly deny Buhari.
Backstabbers!!!
We are watching!!
Re: I Will Follow Yar’adua’s Footsteps In My Administration – Tinubu by holocron: 8:49pm On May 06, 2023
No longer in the footsteps of buhari? Good. Tinubu appears to be starting on a good footing. Might be the best president Nigeria have had. God grant him good health.
Re: I Will Follow Yar’adua’s Footsteps In My Administration – Tinubu by lailo: 9:07pm On May 06, 2023
Ever8090:
I am arm-folded.....this man might become the most insulted Nigerian president because 80 percent of Nigerians don't like him...
Obidient! Dey jonz grin. 80% don't like him and he won the election? Mumu
Re: I Will Follow Yar’adua’s Footsteps In My Administration – Tinubu by NlGERlA: 9:08pm On May 06, 2023
lexy2014:

He actually means steps that led to where yar'adua ended

😆😆😆😆🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: I Will Follow Yar’adua’s Footsteps In My Administration – Tinubu by deyplay: 9:34pm On May 06, 2023
Tallesty1:
While it is indisputable that Tinubu would excel more than Buhari as a leader, due to buhari's planless, visionless and directionlessness, I am certain that he will get no where near Yarudua, considering all corruption allegations and other unfavorable circumstances associated with him.
will he even get there?
Re: I Will Follow Yar’adua’s Footsteps In My Administration – Tinubu by Lugard89: 10:16pm On May 06, 2023
When you have already told us you will start were buhari stopped, please someone should touch the head battery of that cord wey he carry come from France seem the wire don shift
Re: I Will Follow Yar’adua’s Footsteps In My Administration – Tinubu by Melagros(m): 10:38pm On May 06, 2023
Rayban25:
Why e mention yar adua?

He for talk buhari now

Was yar adua not in pdp that tinubu has been insulting everywhere? Apc and shooting themselves in the foot are like 3 and 4

Exactly
Re: I Will Follow Yar’adua’s Footsteps In My Administration – Tinubu by Melagros(m): 10:40pm On May 06, 2023
Beremx:
Following Yaradua's footsteps is denting his imagine. You're free to follow Buhari's footsteps. If Yaradua were to be alive, I am sure he will not endorse your presidency
God bless you
Re: I Will Follow Yar’adua’s Footsteps In My Administration – Tinubu by lildush(m): 10:43pm On May 06, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You'll take back this statement in two years time by God's grace

Are u supporting tinubu? U need to wake up ooo
Re: I Will Follow Yar’adua’s Footsteps In My Administration – Tinubu by hkidola00(m): 11:46pm On May 06, 2023
Eniitankorede:

Honestly, i wanted to say the same thing. Many of these people do not know Tinubu. Do you not see how he is handling Wike? That’s just a tip of the iceberg. Tinubu is a leader that many African countries want to have. Nigeria will never be the same again under Tinubu.
can u shed some light on lekki tollgate killings
Re: I Will Follow Yar’adua’s Footsteps In My Administration – Tinubu by Nobody: 2:37am On May 07, 2023
Tinubuderanged:
I can't see how a corrupt drug Barron following president Yar'adua footsteps.
I told the northern Muslims that voted for tinubu because of Muslim Muslim ticket that this Yoruba crook will deal with them and they thought I was joking. Just see how he publicly deny Buhari.
Backstabbers!!!
We are watching!!

Like how he has always 'dealt with Northern Muslims in Lagos ba?

It never fails to amuse me how the average Nigerian has no shame publicly peddling baseless scaremongering and lies.

You may not be intelligent enough to realizw it but doing such, as you engage in, confirms we are a nation of crooks, unprincipled scammers and charlatans who have no business complaining of leadership misrule and deception since we are all worse anyway.

Show anything in Tinubu's character where he has paid a good turn with treachery or anywhere in history he is "dealing" with entire ethnic groups pettily or unfairly.

Is the verified truth not that Tinubu has built a Lagos that is a home to all? 7 million population when he took over. 23 million today and approx 10% of the population of Nigeria living in the smallest state in our nation in harmony with no discrimination against anyone and no opportunity denied any Lagosian because of state of origin, creed, gender or ethnicity.

Do people like you have no shame at all lying as you do and do you think you deserve good and principled leadership when you are personally a shameless, deceptive and aberrant liar/hater?

Do you not know leaders are all of us and not alien from Mars? Is there any doubt the sort of leader you would be? Therein lies the tragedy of Nigeria. Many personally hopeless and worthless people, with zero uprightness or integrity, who expect to have saints as leaders.
Re: I Will Follow Yar’adua’s Footsteps In My Administration – Tinubu by Nobody: 2:48am On May 07, 2023
Eniitankorede:

Honestly, i wanted to say the same thing. Many of these people do not know Tinubu. Do you not see how he is handling Wike? That’s just a tip of the iceberg. Tinubu is a leader that many African countries want to have. Nigeria will never be the same again under Tinubu.

Precisely. Even in the West he is an African leader known admiringly as being one of the most progressive and talented out of our continent.

When tribalism and ethnic jingoism is off the table, for example when a British and French political studies undergraduates are discussing, they would only have positives to say about Tinubu for being comparatively miles ahead of his colleagues in Africa.

It is in Nigeria that repellent bigotry and ethnic hatred of others prevents us seeing the woods for the trees.

1 Like

Re: I Will Follow Yar’adua’s Footsteps In My Administration – Tinubu by Eniitankorede: 6:23am On May 07, 2023
hkidola00:
can u shed some light on lekki tollgate killings

It was all IPOB set up.
Re: I Will Follow Yar’adua’s Footsteps In My Administration – Tinubu by Tinubuderanged: 6:38am On May 07, 2023
OneTemplate:

Like how he has always 'dealt with Northern Muslims in Lagos ba?

It never fails to amuse me how the average Nigerian has no shame publicly peddling baseless scaremongering and lies.

You may not be intelligent enough to realizw it but doing such, as you engage in, confirms we are a nation of crooks, unprincipled scammers and charlatans who have no business complaining of leadership misrule and deception since we are all worse anyway.

Show anything in Tinubu's character where he has paid a good turn with treachery or anywhere in history he is "dealing" with entire ethnic groups pettily or unfairly.

Is the verified truth not that Tinubu has built a Lagos that is a home to all? 7 million population when he took over. 23 million today and approx 10% of the population of Nigeria living in the smallest state in our nation in harmony with no discrimination against anyone and no opportunity denied any Lagosian because of state of origin, creed, gender or ethnicity.

Do people like you have no shame at all lying as you do and do you think you deserve good and principled leadership when you are personally a shameless, deceptive and aberrant liar/hater?

Do you not know leaders are all of us and not alien from Mars? Is there any doubt the sort of leader you would be? Therein lies the tragedy of Nigeria. Many personally hopeless and worthless people, with zero uprightness or integrity, who expect to have saints as leaders.
instead of wasting time to write this rubbish, why not go and get cocaine for tinubu.
Meanwhile, don't forget that some people we denied the right to vote in Lagos state just because of their ethnicity.
Re: I Will Follow Yar’adua’s Footsteps In My Administration – Tinubu by Coolgent(m): 7:21am On May 07, 2023
Liar!
Re: I Will Follow Yar’adua’s Footsteps In My Administration – Tinubu by Nobody: 8:48am On May 07, 2023
Tinubuderanged:
instead of wasting time to write this rubbish, why not go and get cocaine for tinubu.
Meanwhile, don't forget that some people we denied the right to vote in Lagos state just because of their ethnicity.

Pay attention to the part in bold. It is referring to waste of space like you and 1000% would-be misrulers, who would by worse than the worst political leader we have today, if let anywhere near powerful political office.

Re: I Will Follow Yar’adua’s Footsteps In My Administration – Tinubu by dotedote: 8:50am On May 07, 2023
Tallesty1:
While it is indisputable that Tinubu would excel more than Buhari as a leader, due to buhari's planless, visionless and directionlessness, I am certain that he will get no where near Yarudua, considering all corruption allegations and other unfavorable circumstances associated with him.

".... get nowhere near Yaradua considering all corruption allegations....."
Oga, all we want is performance. Where have the christ-like saints we"ve had in the past taken us ?
Re: I Will Follow Yar’adua’s Footsteps In My Administration – Tinubu by DrMuzungu(m): 9:16am On May 07, 2023
Thi3fnubu!
Thi3fnubu!!!
THI3FNUBU!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't take one Umaru Musa Yar'adua in your dirty gutter mouth.
Re: I Will Follow Yar’adua’s Footsteps In My Administration – Tinubu by hokafor(m): 2:20pm On May 07, 2023
Lol how do u intend to do that? Yaradua have no questionable character. I wish u well .u still have the chance to return the village drum u stole.
Re: I Will Follow Yar’adua’s Footsteps In My Administration – Tinubu by joggler(m): 2:45pm On May 07, 2023
Transparency and accountability is far from Tinubu 😆😄

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

No One Will Steal Under My Watch – Buhari / Fayose Bans Cattle Grazing In Ekiti, Says; “cattle Farmers Must Own Ranch / Don’t Arrest Jonathan – Northern CAN Warns Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.