Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,832 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

The Most Insulted Nairalander That Doesn't Give A F*ck - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Insulted Nairalander That Doesn't Give A F*ck (3763 Views)

The Most Insulted Nairalander That Never Quits / FFK: Any Man Who Doesn't Give His Lady At Least N2M For Christmas Is In Trouble / Mention A Nairalander That Has Impacted Your Life With Their Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Insulted Nairalander That Doesn't Give A F*ck by Truthsoldier(m): 8:40am On May 06, 2023
This award I think should go any of these five below,but just make your pick
here are their names;
1.VeryWickedMan
2.Siofra
3.IyaebeTheGreat
4.Alexreports

Who do you vote for,
if any of your candidate is not here,mention them

#WeekendVibes

3 Likes

Re: The Most Insulted Nairalander That Doesn't Give A F*ck by illicit(m): 8:47am On May 06, 2023
Pastor Righteousness too

That one endtime no dey ever come

29 Likes

Re: The Most Insulted Nairalander That Doesn't Give A F*ck by KingMack(m): 8:53am On May 06, 2023
Re: The Most Insulted Nairalander That Doesn't Give A F*ck by anthonyuncle(m): 9:17am On May 06, 2023
illicit:
Pastor Righteousness too

That one endtime no dey ever come

na righteousness be their baba

17 Likes

Re: The Most Insulted Nairalander That Doesn't Give A F*ck by Goalnaldo(m): 9:27am On May 06, 2023
Pocohantas should be up there too. Number 5 should win the award outrightly, no competition.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Insulted Nairalander That Doesn't Give A F*ck by cadet222(m): 9:56am On May 06, 2023
I will go for Zonefree

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Most Insulted Nairalander That Doesn't Give A F*ck by Nazgul: 10:03am On May 06, 2023
Goalnaldo:
Pocohantas should be up there too. Number 5 should win the award outrightly, no competition.
Most Nairalanders on this section naturally insult and attack monikers bearing the F
tag. In fact the op should add all females on Nairaland.

As for the males on that list, their hatred stems from politics. But who cares, 99% of people here are faceless, so who cares if you like or hate them.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Insulted Nairalander That Doesn't Give A F*ck by Hatrick01: 10:14am On May 06, 2023
Op, did u put VeryWickedMan there as the prey or predator?

If so, then mine goes to VawulenceProMax, Satanist, BenjaminDomer, ParadiseVirgin,ObamaMessi, DMCA, PPIA e.t.c
Re: The Most Insulted Nairalander That Doesn't Give A F*ck by almarthins(m): 10:21am On May 06, 2023
Truthsoldier:
here are their names;
1.VeryWickedMan
2.Siofra
3.IyaebeTheGreat
4.Alexreports

Who do you vote for,

#WeekendVibes

sure make the list. angry grin

3 Likes

Re: The Most Insulted Nairalander That Doesn't Give A F*ck by mysticwarrior(m): 10:28am On May 06, 2023
Why is kobojunkie not there?

7 Likes

Re: The Most Insulted Nairalander That Doesn't Give A F*ck by ItisWell22(f): 10:33am On May 06, 2023
Going by your suffix, “doesn’t give a f**k”; it should go to Alexreports! 💯

Goalnaldo:

Sister Poco dey answer them once, once.

Likewise kobo and the others mentioned.

I doubt ever seeing Alex respond to trolls or negative comments…

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Insulted Nairalander That Doesn't Give A F*ck by Berrityga: 10:43am On May 06, 2023
I don't give a Bleep..
Re: The Most Insulted Nairalander That Doesn't Give A F*ck by Omoawoke: 11:51am On May 06, 2023
The legend Nwaamaikpe

10 Likes

Re: The Most Insulted Nairalander That Doesn't Give A F*ck by b4ball: 12:05pm On May 06, 2023
Truthsoldier:
here are their names;
1.VeryWickedMan
2.Siofra
3.IyaebeTheGreat
4.Alexreports

Who do you vote for,

#WeekendVibes
Only Alexreports,

The other aforementioned all gives a fuc.k. You insult manna, he quickly reports you with NLpolicewoman, you insult verywickedman, you get wickedness in return, you insult Iyaebe, depends on her mood you will get a measure, Siofra will never leave you unreplied. Someone mentioned kobo; hahaha, that woman that can argue with you from now till next year.

Only Alex will make his post and don’t care whether you insult him, agree with him, throw tantrums. He is just busy doing his shit.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Insulted Nairalander That Doesn't Give A F*ck by Jozilinn: 12:41pm On May 06, 2023
Obavoh
Kyber

1 Like

Re: The Most Insulted Nairalander That Doesn't Give A F*ck by eteebanky1: 12:48pm On May 06, 2023
Jozilinn:
Obavoh
Kyber

This two are the latest nuisance to recently join dem crew

8 Likes

Re: The Most Insulted Nairalander That Doesn't Give A F*ck by Goalnaldo(m): 12:49pm On May 06, 2023
Omoawoke:
The legend Nwaamaikpe
i miss him. He doesnt give a Bleep but he is nowhere near "the most insulted" someone that gathers average of 150 likes per post

2 Likes

Re: The Most Insulted Nairalander That Doesn't Give A F*ck by Goalnaldo(m): 12:55pm On May 06, 2023
b4ball:

Only Alexreports,

The other aforementioned all gives a fuc.k. You insult manna, he quickly reports you with NLpolicewoman, you insult verywickedman, you get wickedness in return, you insult Iyaebe, depends on her mood you will get a measure, Siofra will never leave you unreplied. Someone mentioned kobo; hahaha, that woman that can argue with you from now till next year.

Only Alex will make his post and don’t care whether you insult him, agree with him, throw tantrums. He is just busy doing his shit.
i swear you sabi kobo wella. It was recently i descovered shes a woman.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Insulted Nairalander That Doesn't Give A F*ck by Dangrace01: 12:56pm On May 06, 2023
I have never seen kobojunkie say I agree with you. She dey always argue. angry

How do i know she is a she

The way she argues Omo na woman she gats be
She can't be a he

6 Likes

Re: The Most Insulted Nairalander That Doesn't Give A F*ck by PlayerMeji: 4:19pm On May 06, 2023
I dont think you have heard of ilegendd

He is quiet now...

Truthsoldier:
here are their names;
1.VeryWickedMan
2.Siofra
3.IyaebeTheGreat
4.Alexreports

Who do you vote for,

#WeekendVibes

1 Like

Re: The Most Insulted Nairalander That Doesn't Give A F*ck by starbuck(f): 6:10pm On May 06, 2023
I miss NwaAmaikpe😣😣

2 Likes

Re: The Most Insulted Nairalander That Doesn't Give A F*ck by Afamsi: 6:25pm On May 06, 2023
that you will insult him small, he will change to his Policewoman moniker and start reporting somebody up and down. Remove his name there

3 Likes

Re: The Most Insulted Nairalander That Doesn't Give A F*ck by BigYash: 7:08pm On May 06, 2023
Righteousness won them all.. The other one will use his alternative Monica ,MumuPoliceWoman to report himself ,when he is scared to use his real Monica.. Very anyhow boy

1 Like

Re: The Most Insulted Nairalander That Doesn't Give A F*ck by illicit(m): 8:04pm On May 06, 2023
PlayerMeji:
I dont think you have heard of ilegendd

He is quiet now...

Lol

The white interior decor guy

He thrives on misunderstanding
Re: The Most Insulted Nairalander That Doesn't Give A F*ck by Illegal1(m): 8:23pm On May 06, 2023
Jozilinn:
Obavoh Kyber
omoh.......na only lie dis 2 guys sabi,notin cum out 4rm their side.
Re: The Most Insulted Nairalander That Doesn't Give A F*ck by Darnell9(m): 8:53pm On May 06, 2023
Obavoh, in all of his topics 80% of the comments are insults (hot and touching ones)

3 Likes

Re: The Most Insulted Nairalander That Doesn't Give A F*ck by Jagermeister(m): 8:53pm On May 06, 2023
Lol nobody comes close to Airforce1 and this other guy wey been dey do music una insult am sotey e enter clothing business.

He even made a video say music no be him calling again...

1 Like

Re: The Most Insulted Nairalander That Doesn't Give A F*ck by Jagermeister(m): 8:56pm On May 06, 2023
And then the other guy wey yellow with big nose wey get self esteem issues... Wey dey always ask whether e fine
Re: The Most Insulted Nairalander That Doesn't Give A F*ck by Deepocean(m): 9:15pm On May 06, 2023
Airfoce 1
Re: The Most Insulted Nairalander That Doesn't Give A F*ck by realtalk19: 9:20pm On May 06, 2023
Truthsoldier:
here are their names;
1.VeryWickedMan
2.Siofra
3.IyaebeTheGreat
4.Alexreports

Who do you vote for,

#WeekendVibes

Iyaebe TheGreat
Re: The Most Insulted Nairalander That Doesn't Give A F*ck by PPIA: 9:53pm On May 06, 2023
cadet222:
I will go for Zonefree

Re: The Most Insulted Nairalander That Doesn't Give A F*ck by PPIA: 9:55pm On May 06, 2023
starbuck:
I miss NwaAmaikpe😣😣
You wish he was fvcking you?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Sex Life Is A Mess / My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me Because He's Not Ready For A Relationship. / She Is Giving Me An Headache

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.