Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,196 members, 7,835,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

The Most Insulted Nairalander That Never Quits - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Insulted Nairalander That Never Quits (3420 Views)

The Most Insulted Nairalander That Doesn't Give A F*ck / A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height / Mention A Nairalander That Has Impacted Your Life With Their Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Insulted Nairalander That Never Quits by Truthsoldier(m): 9:09pm On Feb 19, 2023
I have been on this space I think for some time and I have come to see that there are particular nairalanders who no matter what they insult them whether good or bad,they continue in what they know best, and I have few of them here,you can add yours,so here are they;

1.Mr Righteousness
No matter what this nairalander post or quotes you will see some nairalanders deliberately want to attack him,this guy is quite mature and calm in his responses and hardly meddles in filthy talks, instead he is consistent in dishing advice and warning on eternity, heaven,hell and rapture.
Some nairalanders here call him Pastor Righteousness, and he has been consistent in his piety here as far as I know.

2.VeryWickedMan
This moniker is on another planet, I keep wondering if this guy is really as he portrays himself to be here on this forum,he is a killjoy of some sorts,and a big 'clout chaser' and attention seeker,I think that sometimes his sarcastic comments are just to catch cruise and fun,and when he says anything even meaningful he would still be attacked by some comrades here,but dude doesn't give a hoot.

3.Siofra
This moniker is never giving up because of bashing,she relishes it,she intentionally creates posts just to pique the pride of some unmentioned fellas on this nairaland planet,they in return give it back hot hot,but she's like thermocool flask that takes it hot or cold,will I say thumbs up but some will come to attack now,anyway she deserves it.

4.Alex reports
This dude is like the biblical Joseph hated by his brothers,they insult the hell out of this brother,some hating him too badly, but dude keeps leashing out 'doings' and peppering the trolls, after all he is not the reason for the naira swap issue..Oga you try

5.Seun
This Oga deserves accolades,if Insults are building materials it could have been enough to build a skyscraper for him,Mr seun has seen shege in the hands of this 'chineke platform' and the members,but as calm as water,he remains focused,It is worth acknowledging,this forum sef nah another 'Naira swap palava'.

Add yours

12 Likes

Re: The Most Insulted Nairalander That Never Quits by SeeItSayIt: 9:11pm On Feb 19, 2023
Seun deserve more insults 'cos he's not living wise as supposed an educated Yoruba extraction.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Insulted Nairalander That Never Quits by Yugoslavia247(m): 9:11pm On Feb 19, 2023
Goodharddick or so

2 Likes

Re: The Most Insulted Nairalander That Never Quits by Creamcrest(m): 9:14pm On Feb 19, 2023
The list is incomplete without the mention of .

The vulture meat seller,the man with a BBQ shop without address.

The man whom thousands of Nairalanders would love to rain blows on his Sai baba skull.

102 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Most Insulted Nairalander That Never Quits by obiekunie01: 9:15pm On Feb 19, 2023
manababecu THE VULTURE GRILLER.

the curse whn the guy don harvest for the past 7 years fit reach him 10th generation.

NOW HIM CASE WORSE SO TEY EVEN URCHINS REJECTED HIM DESPITE HOW HARD HE TRIED TO BELONG TO THEM!

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Most Insulted Nairalander That Never Quits by McLizbae: 9:17pm On Feb 19, 2023
Slawomir my G! A very responsible pagan. grin

Been a while without him out here tho.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Most Insulted Nairalander That Never Quits by Tallesty1(m): 9:22pm On Feb 19, 2023

I think the BBQ guy is the most hated but not the most insulted, the most insulted in my opinion is one lady from way back, I think her name is Laveda or something like that. She saw shege here

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Insulted Nairalander That Never Quits by alpharoyalty: 9:29pm On Feb 19, 2023
The one person I hate most is that BBQ he-goat.
I hate that blind hypocrite from the bottom of my heart.

32 Likes

Re: The Most Insulted Nairalander That Never Quits by YungMillionaire: 9:29pm On Feb 19, 2023
Truthsoldier:
I have been on this space I think for some time and I have come to see that there are particular nairalanders who no matter what they insult them whether good or bad,they continue in what they know best, and I have few of them here,you can add yours,so here are they;

1.Mr Righteousness
No matter what this nairalander post or quotes you will see some nairalanders deliberately want to attack him,this guy is quite mature and calm in his responses and hardly meddles in filthy talks, instead he is consistent in dishing advice and warning on eternity, heaven,hell and rapture.
Some nairalanders here call him Pastor Righteousness, and he has been consistent in his piety here as far as I know.

2.VeryWickedMan
This moniker is on another planet, I keep wondering if this guy is really as he portrays himself to be here on this forum,he is a killjoy of some sorts,and a big 'clout chaser' and attention seeker,I think that sometimes his sarcastic comments are just to catch cruise and fun,and when he says anything even meaningful he would still be attacked by some comrades here,but dude doesn't give a hoot.

3.Siofra
This moniker is never giving up because of bashing,she relishes it,she intentionally creates posts just to pique the pride of some unmentioned fellas on this nairaland planet,they in return give it back hot hot,but she's like thermocool flask that takes it hot or cold,will I say thumbs up but some will come to attack now,anyway she deserves it.

4.Alex reports
This dude is like the biblical Joseph hated by his brothers,they insult the hell out of this brother,some hating him too badly, but dude keeps leashing out 'doings' and peppering the trolls, after all he is not the reason for the naira swap issue..Oga you try

5.Seun
This Oga deserves accolades,if Insults are building materials it could have been enough to build a skyscraper for him,Mr seun has seen shege in the hands of this 'chineke platform' and the members,but as calm as water,he remains focused,It is worth acknowledging,this forum sef nah another 'Naira swap palava'.

Add yours

- he is the major source of sifia pains for zombidients, ipigs and ESN supporters. They hate him with a passion BUT he never relents to serve it to them hot hot and wotorwotor.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Most Insulted Nairalander That Never Quits by ItisWell22(f): 9:35pm On Feb 19, 2023
Pocohantas! 😊

Once the bitter ones see her post, “evening newspaper” follows.

I love how she gives them hot-hot, when she wishes to respond to any.

28 Likes

Re: The Most Insulted Nairalander That Never Quits by Aklee4994(m): 9:40pm On Feb 19, 2023
Falseprophet people do Dey enter that guy with insults this days but my guy will always see what you can’t see even if you climb 🧗‍♀️ skyrocketing

This I have seen💯

And
iLengend also what I don’t know about him is that I don’t see him here anymore maybe those bashing don make am loose guard 💂‍♀️ himself but also Na winner the guy man be even one MUMU like that bash am for one of him thread about e-book but the guy later come in two years time to come beg for money that he’s dying of depression..I won’t mention his moniker

Siofra Na strong WOMAN but she’s being control by his emotions always not just logical in her thinking 💭 so I think she even deserve more than that...I don forget that thread that accumulates more insult to her like that I should have said it to her to let her know how stupid and senseless she is...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Insulted Nairalander That Never Quits by sacajawea: 9:40pm On Feb 19, 2023
Lol

2 Likes

Re: The Most Insulted Nairalander That Never Quits by Divay22(f): 9:45pm On Feb 19, 2023
Tallesty1:

I think the BBQ guy is the most hated but not the most insulted, the most insulted in my opinion is one lady from way back, I think her name is Laveda or something like that. She saw shege here
Lol
That was the good old days of NL grin grin grin
I think i it was because her pic leaked and meh it wasn't funny grin grin

9 Likes

Re: The Most Insulted Nairalander That Never Quits by Tallesty1(m): 9:53pm On Feb 19, 2023
Divay22:

Lol
That was the good old days of NL grin grin grin
I think it was because her pic leaked and meh it wasn't funny grin grin

I am not sure how it started but yea, her boobs pic was flying around then.
I pitied her really, felt bad the whole time. Like nobody deserve the hate she was getting.

I would come online and go to straight to her profile to check if she had deactivated but nah, she wouldn't buckle.
She is one strong woman I know.

8 Likes

Re: The Most Insulted Nairalander That Never Quits by Divay22(f): 10:01pm On Feb 19, 2023
Tallesty1:

I am not sure how it started but yea, her boobs pic was flying around then.
I pitied her really, felt bad the whole time. Like nobody deserve the hate she was getting.

I would come online and go to straight to her profile to check if she had deactivated but nah, she wouldn't buckle.
She is one strong woman I know.
Having a thick skin was a must here

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Insulted Nairalander That Never Quits by VeryWickedMan: 10:02pm On Feb 19, 2023
Only evening newspapers, simps, agbado urchins, yahoo boys and Afonjanistans attack me because I expose them daily.

No real nigga will attack me. They even follow me because they see the truth in my words. If you see any moniker following me, that person is a real nigga.

28 Likes

Re: The Most Insulted Nairalander That Never Quits by Tallesty1(m): 10:05pm On Feb 19, 2023
Divay22:

Having a thick skin was a must here
Especially if you are active in Romanceland
Re: The Most Insulted Nairalander That Never Quits by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:08pm On Feb 19, 2023
I just came to mark register
Re: The Most Insulted Nairalander That Never Quits by care4you: 10:10pm On Feb 19, 2023
Where is our one and only Montessori girl?

Ilamina

😂😂😂😂

6 Likes

Re: The Most Insulted Nairalander That Never Quits by Dshocker(m): 10:16pm On Feb 19, 2023
Truthsoldier:

1.Mr Righteousness

2.VeryWickedMan

3.Siofra

4.Alex reports

5.Seun

Add yours

Oga only number 1 and 4 are accurate, the rest dey dash, especially that siofra, comot her name there.

1 Like

Re: The Most Insulted Nairalander That Never Quits by Dshocker(m): 10:18pm On Feb 19, 2023
SeeItSayIt:
Seun deserve more insults 'cos he's not living wise as supposed an educated Yoruba extraction.

The guy na chameleon

1 Like

Re: The Most Insulted Nairalander That Never Quits by 9182736455O1999(m): 10:32pm On Feb 19, 2023
How about Dbull.
So many Nlanders directly and indirectly told him he'll never blow but nah, he keeps chasing his carrer goal.

14 Likes

Re: The Most Insulted Nairalander That Never Quits by SleekyP(m): 10:33pm On Feb 19, 2023
Truthsoldier:

1.Mr Righteousness

2.VeryWickedMan

3.Siofra

4.Alex reports

5.Seun

Add yours
Where is tosyn2much grin Mr 10things that year.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Insulted Nairalander That Never Quits by Edybleketara: 10:49pm On Feb 19, 2023
The righteousness guy deserves the sticks he's getting. He's singlehandedly turning Christianity into a farce by preaching end time to every news.

5 Likes

Re: The Most Insulted Nairalander That Never Quits by PerfectMan24: 11:00pm On Feb 19, 2023
Siofra is a care giver, I need a soft massage from her.
Re: The Most Insulted Nairalander That Never Quits by Divay22(f): 11:17pm On Feb 19, 2023
Tallesty1:

Especially if you are active in Romanceland
Lol
Wonder were the likes of Jude and Sinz are now grin grin
Omo ehn cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Most Insulted Nairalander That Never Quits by samsononyilo(m): 11:19pm On Feb 19, 2023
Airforce1 grin
Attention seeker..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Insulted Nairalander That Never Quits by Eriggs: 11:19pm On Feb 19, 2023
Instead make dem ipob terrorists dey pray to God to better dem miserable lives, dem dey gather dey hate people better than them and them generations in life.

No wonder they remain on one spot since 99.
Anuofias and oloriburukus dem.
Wetin una hatred don do nairaland.com members since una don dey hate?

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Down There Smells Like Dead Fish, Yet She Wants Me To Use My Mouth / Why Would Ladies Not Marry A Virgin Man? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.