Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,502 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

I Have Breast Ptosis. Why Are Women With This Condition Shamed? Even When.... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Breast Ptosis. Why Are Women With This Condition Shamed? Even When.... (10295 Views)

Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) / If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) / Symply Tacha "Body Shamed" For Showing Her Stretch Marks (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Breast Ptosis. Why Are Women With This Condition Shamed? Even When.... by Toks2008(m): 2:55am On Jun 14, 2023
Many ladies have this condition.

If you have money, just go augment it or maybe make it look the way you want. There is no big deal. I have two friends who did theirs and they are more confident than ever so you really don't have to live with it.

And if you can't do anything about it, just carry yourself with confidence and try to love a man who will love you the way you are.
Re: I Have Breast Ptosis. Why Are Women With This Condition Shamed? Even When.... by fadilaMaikiriki: 8:20am On Jun 14, 2023
Johnny147147:

Perhaps you were quick to know what's up, don't know if you'll get the bolded correctly. Perhaps they were manhandled at infancy hence the right growth was retarded.
Who knows? No one cares anyway. You'll have to deal with it cos it turns my likes off.
Know what's up? How? I don't get you please.
Re: I Have Breast Ptosis. Why Are Women With This Condition Shamed? Even When.... by fadilaMaikiriki: 8:21am On Jun 14, 2023
Nlfpmod.
Re: I Have Breast Ptosis. Why Are Women With This Condition Shamed? Even When.... by Johnny147147: 10:17am On Jun 14, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Know what's up? How? I don't get you please.

Pls, do understand that my thoughts in the previous post were all products of assumption.

Fadila, if I'm to be blunt and truthful; what you claim is a natural phenomena up there actually turns me off no matter the outward beauty. Over 50% of the sufferers are mostly indecent lose kids becoming women at teenagehood. Disgusting!
Re: I Have Breast Ptosis. Why Are Women With This Condition Shamed? Even When.... by Jpblessed(m): 12:31pm On Jun 14, 2023
Did you graduate from the school of vawulence?
advanceDNA:

Dont mind them...they like claiming victims over petty issues...

The moment they heard of the medical anomaly of women not having hymen..all of them started claiming they dont have hymen.

Carry rotten fish smelling pvssy around..and be calling it condition....

Now..they've gone to look for name for this one too to make it a condition ..to have excuse for when boys don press am finish... modern women ..i just tire for thier BS
Re: I Have Breast Ptosis. Why Are Women With This Condition Shamed? Even When.... by advanceDNA: 12:41pm On Jun 14, 2023
Jpblessed:
Did you graduate from the school of vawulence?

Baba no vex....vawulence is needed from time to time

1 Like

Re: I Have Breast Ptosis. Why Are Women With This Condition Shamed? Even When.... by Jpblessed(m): 2:36pm On Jun 14, 2023
advanceDNA:

Baba no vex....vawulence is needed from time to time
LOL
Re: I Have Breast Ptosis. Why Are Women With This Condition Shamed? Even When.... by Osashalom: 3:31pm On Jun 14, 2023
Which one is breast ptosis again? Just say fallen breasts .... You know you have fallen breasts yet you won't hide them. You still want to sample them on the streets
Re: I Have Breast Ptosis. Why Are Women With This Condition Shamed? Even When.... by udede(m): 5:37am On Jun 15, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
That was how I posted a picture of me the other day, and most people were just insulting me, talking about how my breasts have fallen. Someone was even asking if it's breasts that I have on my chest or slippers. Can you imagine that. Why would someone say that to another person? Just why? Haba!
sebi na pitosis dey for your breasts, never mind them, chinyere udoma sing say the mouth wey talk bad go later talk good

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet The ‘highest-paid Sex Worker’ In United States (pics) / A 19 Year Old kid Dies During Sex(photos) / Have You Ever Heard Of Penis Torsion? Pics!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.