Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,091 members, 7,811,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 0) On 17th May 2023 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 0) On 17th May 2023 (61187 Views)

Southampton Vs Liverpool (1- 2) On 17th May 2022 / Liverpool Vs Real Madrid UCL Final (0 - 1) On 28th May 2022 / Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 3) On 26th April 2022 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 0) On 17th May 2023 by Kukutenla: 1:42pm On May 19, 2023
yomi531:
Can we now agree we are in the EPL era of dominance?? grin. Na me win Our bet cool
Which epl era of dominance when you don't have any representative in Uel final?
Abeg shift
Re: Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 0) On 17th May 2023 by Peacecore: 2:00pm On May 19, 2023
Kukutenla:

Overfed with 14 titles
The team with the rubber cup wanted to die on the field
You better sharap! People wey dey only train for Champions' league as u said angry angry . no dey disgrace yourself here abeg
Re: Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 0) On 17th May 2023 by Peacecore: 2:01pm On May 19, 2023
yomi531:
If na football matter, leave it for us senior men. It is not ur calling. U can face music . If u know math very well, do the calculations urself. Someone who only came into management in 2008 has spent over 1.5 billion on signings as of 2021 oo. I'm not even talking of last season and now oo. U come dey yarn dust. If no be google wey dey help u and distance , I for say make we challenge ourselves for football history let's see who go run first grin
I can actually name 30-50 players that u never watched live. No be to dey google upandan. And yes, I said he has spent billions on signings. Confirm and get back to me....
You have been dodging the points, just getat abeg
Re: Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 0) On 17th May 2023 by yomi531(m): 2:04pm On May 19, 2023
Kukutenla:

Which epl era of dominance when you don't have any representative in Uel final?
Abeg shift
West ham is in the finals of Uefa Conference league. How about DAT?
Re: Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 0) On 17th May 2023 by yomi531(m): 2:10pm On May 19, 2023
Peacecore:
You have been dodging the points, just getat abeg
I be gentle dude bro but, the moment u wan claim wetin u no know, I clear ur doubt sharply. Fergie remains the greatest of all times. Its blasphemy to think otherwise. Use ur google like u always do and confirm it
Re: Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 0) On 17th May 2023 by Kukutenla: 2:26pm On May 19, 2023
yomi531:
West ham is in the finals of Uefa Conference league. How about DAT?
Italy have representatives in all cadres of European competition. Epl have only two. So who is dominating in this era?
Re: Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 0) On 17th May 2023 by Kukutenla: 2:27pm On May 19, 2023
Peacecore:
You better sharap! People wey dey only train for Champions' league as u said angry angry . no dey disgrace yourself here abeg
What does that have to do with the fact that Man City is starving with signs of kwarshiokor while Madrid is overfed as far as CL is concerned
Re: Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 0) On 17th May 2023 by Peacecore: 3:15pm On May 19, 2023
Kukutenla:

What does that have to do with the fact that Man City is starving with signs of kwarshiokor while Madrid is overfed as far as CL is concerned
One thing with una be say una no dey get shame grin grin all of una dis Madrid/Ronaldo fans. Una too like to the shift post. Una dey train only for UCL every season, I wonder how una no want am again kiss kiss una for kuku allow Liverpool or Chelsea to go through nah
Re: Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 0) On 17th May 2023 by Peacecore: 3:18pm On May 19, 2023
yomi531:
I be gentle dude bro but, the moment u wan claim wetin u no know, I clear ur doubt sharply. Fergie remains the greatest of all times. Its blasphemy to think otherwise. Use ur google like u always do and confirm it
I say u no get point oga. Na bad belle dey do u. I can't even understand wetin u dey cap. U just dey blab
Re: Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 0) On 17th May 2023 by pargelenis(m): 3:21pm On May 19, 2023
Stanislause94:
coming from a man it’d fan who won’t smell too 4 at the end of the season grin
Proudly Chelsea … the kings of London cool
Re: Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 0) On 17th May 2023 by Kukutenla: 3:27pm On May 19, 2023
Peacecore:
One thing with una be say una no dey get shame grin grin all of una dis Madrid/Ronaldo fans. Una too like to the shift post. Una dey train only for UCL every season, I wonder how una no want am again kiss kiss una for kuku allow Liverpool or Chelsea to go through nah
How does that change the fact that everyone in the Madrid squad have at least one CL medal to their name with some players boasting of five while even Guardiola has just two. The City players like KDB and Gundogan are moving towards the twilight of their career without a single cl medal while Cama and Vini who are just starting theirs already have one with prospects of more to come.
I ask you, who will be hungrier?
Even Chelsea and Liverpool have a medal apiece in the last three years.
Hunger makes people do crazy things
Re: Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 0) On 17th May 2023 by Stanislause94: 3:27pm On May 19, 2023
pargelenis:
ohh, not even Europa conference for you
Re: Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 0) On 17th May 2023 by osazsky(m): 3:30pm On May 19, 2023
grin
pargelenis:
Re: Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 0) On 17th May 2023 by yomi531(m): 3:34pm On May 19, 2023
Peacecore:
I say u no get point oga. Na bad belle dey do u. I can't even understand wetin u dey cap. U just dey blab
grin Anything u like , u fit talk. Fergie remains the G.o.a.t. and for football matter, cut cap for senior men. We don dey watch ball since the sermon on the mount grin
Re: Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 0) On 17th May 2023 by pargelenis(m): 3:35pm On May 19, 2023
Stanislause94:
ohh, not even Europa conference for you
Yes, Chelsea has its lows … but when Chelsea is in its high … we beat teams like Real Madrid & Man City to drink from the Champions League trophy … cool
Re: Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 0) On 17th May 2023 by yomi531(m): 3:36pm On May 19, 2023
Kukutenla:

Italy have representatives in all cadres of European competition. Epl have only two. So who is dominating in this era?
EPL na baba.. They always have reps in the latter stages of Uefa competitions. Baba na baba
Re: Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 0) On 17th May 2023 by Peacecore: 3:37pm On May 19, 2023
Kukutenla:

How does that change the fact that everyone in the Madrid squad have at least one CL medal to their name with some players boasting of five while even Guardiola has just two. The City players like KDB and Gundogan are moving towards the twilight of their career without a single cl medal while Cama and Vini who are just starting theirs already have one with prospects of more to come.
I ask you, who will be hungrier?
Even Chelsea and Liverpool have a medal apiece in the last three years.
Hunger makes people do crazy things
I predicted this nonsense that you're yanning. You boasted with all your muscle the VARdrid only train for UCL. Why are now talking rubbish? Or should we go back to ages? Porto fc or even Nottingham forest won UCL. Does it make them better club than Man City or PSG?? Go and sit down goal shifter. We'll make sure that your name remain " I get am before" because u will always meet City on the way if u get luck to pass through Chelsea or Liverpool.
Re: Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 0) On 17th May 2023 by Stanislause94: 3:41pm On May 19, 2023
pargelenis:
Yes, Chelsea has its lows … but when Chelsea is in its high … we beat teams like Real Madrid & Man City to drink from the Champions League trophy … cool
you”ll drink from championship cup a season after next season when you’re relegated. tongue
Re: Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 0) On 17th May 2023 by Kukutenla: 3:42pm On May 19, 2023
Peacecore:
I predicted this nonsense that you're yanning. You boasted with all your muscle the VARdrid only train for UCL. Why are now talking rubbish? Or should we go back to ages? Porto fc or even Nottingham forest won UCL. Does it make them better club than Man City or PSG?? Go and sit down goal shifter. We'll make sure that your name remain " I get am before" because u will always meet City on the way if u get luck to pass through Chelsea or Liverpool.
Porto and Nottingham are above Man City in the CL pecking order. You may not like the sound of that, but it is what it is.
And when did I boast that Madrid only train for ucl? Na wa o
See mouth. Madrid have eliminated city twice on their way to winning the trophy. At least conclude this single one you have first before boasting of others grin
Re: Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 0) On 17th May 2023 by Kukutenla: 3:43pm On May 19, 2023
yomi531:
EPL na baba.. They always have reps in the latter stages of Uefa competitions. Baba na baba
But Italy pass them this year in terms of representation abi
Re: Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 0) On 17th May 2023 by Peacecore: 4:05pm On May 19, 2023
Kukutenla:

Porto and Nottingham are above Man City in the CL pecking order. You may not like the sound of that, but it is what it is.
And when did I boast that Madrid only train for ucl? Na wa o
See mouth. Madrid have eliminated city twice on their way to winning the trophy. At least conclude this single one you have first before boasting of others grin
Abeg I no get strength for you. Just go and write it down, you're done with anything UCL. Anytime we meet u just write yourself off. Then rest!
Re: Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 0) On 17th May 2023 by Peacecore: 4:06pm On May 19, 2023
yomi531:
grin Anything u like , u fit talk. Fergie remains the G.o.a.t. and for football matter, cut cap for senior men. We don dey watch ball since the sermon on the mount grin
Okay, you can now rest!
Re: Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 0) On 17th May 2023 by Kukutenla: 4:15pm On May 19, 2023
Peacecore:
Abeg I no get strength for you. Just go and write it down, you're done with anything UCL. Anytime we meet u just write yourself off. Then rest!
Lol. With your ageing squad.
Nor worry. Next season nor far
Re: Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 0) On 17th May 2023 by yomi531(m): 4:22pm On May 19, 2023
Peacecore:
Okay, you can now rest!
Yeah Man
Re: Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 0) On 17th May 2023 by yomi531(m): 4:27pm On May 19, 2023
Kukutenla:

But Italy pass them this year in terms of representation abi
Stories. How many ur beloved LA Liga get?
Re: Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 0) On 17th May 2023 by davidtemi(m): 4:29pm On May 19, 2023
pargelenis:
Na straight flogging your Madrid come carry grin
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 0) On 17th May 2023 by Kukutenla: 4:50pm On May 19, 2023
yomi531:
Stories. How many ur beloved LA Liga get?
Not much difference
Re: Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 0) On 17th May 2023 by yomi531(m): 7:56pm On May 19, 2023
Kukutenla:

Not much difference
grin
Re: Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 0) On 17th May 2023 by Delightsome2023: 9:05am On May 20, 2023
Billionaire2:
Haaland is not positioning himself well in the attack
exactly, you could see immediately Alvarez came in, he scored

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 0) On 17th May 2023 by Delightsome2023: 9:12am On May 20, 2023
CSTRR:
I hear Mancity want to sign Alphonso Davies.

If that happens, they will fuckkkk any team in Europe in the next 5 years without lube.
who Davies go bench for City?
Re: Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 0) On 17th May 2023 by Delightsome2023: 9:14am On May 20, 2023
Angelfrost:

I already suggested that Ten Hag goes to plead for the cancellation of that final!

They should hand the title to City and avert another bloodbath! grin
keep your mouth shut
Re: Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 0) On 17th May 2023 by engrchykae(m): 11:56am On May 20, 2023
Volksfuhrer:

The Premier League is light years ahead of La Liga.

Out of the top five leagues in Europe, I rate La Liga ahead of only French League 1. Serie A is far ahead of La Liga; even Bundesliga is more exciting to watch.

Two clubs, with due respect to their exploits in the CL, do not make a great league. Remove these two clubs from La Liga and just imagine what's left! Barcelona and Real Madrid are the two clubs carrying La Liga.

In any case, the pedestal on which you people place La Liga over The Premier League isn't backed by empirical evidence. Only three different clubs in La Liga have graced the CL finals in the last 20 years. In the same period, the Premiership that your likes are quick to denigrate has produced six different CL finalists (four different finalists in the last 5 years!)

You still don't think the Premier League deserves more respect?

you said nothing
I have no time for people who enjoy polishing pebbles and darkening diamonds.
Is the CL the only competition that binds Europe?
What about the Europa where Sevilla have colonized?
It was such rantings from people like you in the 50s that made Europe to start playing the CL because during preseason, Bolton won all their preseason matches and the English Media started ranting how their league is the Best.
Europe now said ok,let's have a competition to prove who is the best.and Spain have proved to be best.
Shut up and stop making noise.
One world cup and two world wars.
Stupid English people.
People who played in the last two decades from Italy, Portugal, Spain, Germany are all doing fine as managers except English fools like lampard, Gerard, Rooney, Gary Neville etc who are busy relegating clubs.
When it comes to talking (commentary)leave it for English.
But when it comes to business of football (Playing and coaching) English are mediocres

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs Real Madrid - UCL (1 - 2) On 5th March 2013 / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). / Manchester United Vs Paris Saint-Germain: UCL (0 - 2) On 12th February 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.