Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,128 members, 7,829,019 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Moment King Charles III Was Crowned King Of England (VIDEO) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Moment King Charles III Was Crowned King Of England (VIDEO) (48424 Views)

Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) / King Charles III Officially Names William, Kate, Prince And Princess Of Wales / King Of England To Be Known As King Charles III (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment King Charles III Was Crowned King Of England (VIDEO) by salem1996: 8:16pm On May 06, 2023
Eniitankorede:

Thereโ€™s only one president. The other one is a prime minister.

Tell them abeg
Re: Moment King Charles III Was Crowned King Of England (VIDEO) by Uchesis: 8:17pm On May 06, 2023
bakobenjamin198:
@ slawomir, where has thou been all these while? All these while you have gone oblivion and I have equally asked after you, but is like no one knew your whereabouts. I really missed you on this forum. Welcome back bro..
He probably was in jail in the uk. King Charles has just granted him royal pardon grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moment King Charles III Was Crowned King Of England (VIDEO) by imoh4king(m): 8:18pm On May 06, 2023
wiseone28:
That's how i will be crown soon when he die

In your village.
Re: Moment King Charles III Was Crowned King Of England (VIDEO) by MrAgbako: 8:19pm On May 06, 2023
Allmiron:
God save the King.
the king looking gnik๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Moment King Charles III Was Crowned King Of England (VIDEO) by Godstime234: 8:20pm On May 06, 2023
Patrickyemi:
Omo a lot of YouTubers cash out with this King Charles trendz. Omo make Una start YouTube channel and monetize it within 3-4 months.

If you want t to learn, mention me, hold your 1k o

I wan learn
Re: Moment King Charles III Was Crowned King Of England (VIDEO) by TobiAbuja: 8:20pm On May 06, 2023
It was a long ceremony for the princeling Louis.

Re: Moment King Charles III Was Crowned King Of England (VIDEO) by MrAgbako: 8:20pm On May 06, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
cool Dem nor invite our online President chiomaOBI grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin to come and sing high life birika mbiri grin
u meant that idiotic letter writer? ๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Moment King Charles III Was Crowned King Of England (VIDEO) by TheNewAgeFarmer(m): 8:21pm On May 06, 2023
Where is that pastor that said this event won't take place?.

2 Likes

Re: Moment King Charles III Was Crowned King Of England (VIDEO) by Jennymine(f): 8:23pm On May 06, 2023
Great
Re: Moment King Charles III Was Crowned King Of England (VIDEO) by Emmyson99(m): 8:24pm On May 06, 2023
Long live the king of England King Charles
Re: Moment King Charles III Was Crowned King Of England (VIDEO) by ipobarecriminals: 8:27pm On May 06, 2023
MrAgbako:
u meant that idiotic letter writer? ๐Ÿ˜‚
yes! The Depotivo na Corina Linus skipoo cool cheesy
Re: Moment King Charles III Was Crowned King Of England (VIDEO) by Patrickyemi: 8:28pm On May 06, 2023
Godstime234:

I wan learn

See my WhatsApp on my bio
Re: Moment King Charles III Was Crowned King Of England (VIDEO) by favour32(m): 8:28pm On May 06, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

Pussy asss Britain with their Southern and Northern protectorate shit

Ain't got no love for those moda fuckkers
This fit be fake slawomir o.
No signature.
Re: Moment King Charles III Was Crowned King Of England (VIDEO) by mordred44: 8:30pm On May 06, 2023
abobote:
Two presidents in on one country
buhari and tinubu
Re: Moment King Charles III Was Crowned King Of England (VIDEO) by ultimateprof: 8:33pm On May 06, 2023
How many years remain for this old man? They would have look for a young man!
Re: Moment King Charles III Was Crowned King Of England (VIDEO) by MrAgbako: 8:34pm On May 06, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
yes! The Depotivo na Corina Linus skipoo cool cheesy
omo๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Moment King Charles III Was Crowned King Of England (VIDEO) by Eniitankorede: 8:35pm On May 06, 2023
moshino:

There's no president, there's a prime minister (head of government) and a king (ceremonial head of state).

The king performs the functions of president.
Re: Moment King Charles III Was Crowned King Of England (VIDEO) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:36pm On May 06, 2023
Ibkayee this is your king. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Re: Moment King Charles III Was Crowned King Of England (VIDEO) by ibkayee(f): 8:37pm On May 06, 2023
Ikillbrokehoes:
Ibkayee this is your king. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Lool na so
Re: Moment King Charles III Was Crowned King Of England (VIDEO) by OmoOshodi(m): 8:43pm On May 06, 2023
Someone said he's king of bandits( treasure looters) kingdom invaders
Re: Moment King Charles III Was Crowned King Of England (VIDEO) by wiseone28: 8:50pm On May 06, 2023
imoh4king:

In your village.
Iwang ke ado

1 Like

Re: Moment King Charles III Was Crowned King Of England (VIDEO) by LagosFirstSon: 8:50pm On May 06, 2023
Long live the King
Re: Moment King Charles III Was Crowned King Of England (VIDEO) by Haveyoueatentod: 8:52pm On May 06, 2023
Game of thrones 2023๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Moment King Charles III Was Crowned King Of England (VIDEO) by okechuks22: 8:58pm On May 06, 2023
I taught jubrin went there I did not see his face
Re: Moment King Charles III Was Crowned King Of England (VIDEO) by Teenaira: 9:03pm On May 06, 2023
lailo:
Same way Tinubu will be crowned at eagle square come May 29.

Does that mean there will be a real president and then a ceremonial 'Twitter' president ?
Re: Moment King Charles III Was Crowned King Of England (VIDEO) by Pmane(m): 9:18pm On May 06, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

Pussy asss Britain with their Southern and Northern protectorate shit

Ain't got no love for those moda fuckkers
Welcome bk my nigga. Been awhile even though u i neva interfere in ur quotes. Bt still like ur ways

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moment King Charles III Was Crowned King Of England (VIDEO) by kennie2015(m): 9:19pm On May 06, 2023
Toxic attitude always, I hope you get healed some day
Dickson178:
Nice name, KING! not the useless one called QUEEN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moment King Charles III Was Crowned King Of England (VIDEO) by Virusvetty: 9:20pm On May 06, 2023
wiseone28:
That's how i will be crown soon when he die
imagination no go kill you
Re: Moment King Charles III Was Crowned King Of England (VIDEO) by Teenaira: 9:22pm On May 06, 2023
ghiloman28:
Make all of them getat

Easy my brother. Just dey calm down.
Re: Moment King Charles III Was Crowned King Of England (VIDEO) by smalldivk111: 9:23pm On May 06, 2023
kingola87:

I wan learn
I will teach you with just #500
Re: Moment King Charles III Was Crowned King Of England (VIDEO) by pikechukwu6(m): 9:25pm On May 06, 2023
I still dey look for someone๏ผŒPls who see Buhari because I don't know if he is lost grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

ECOWAS Activates Military Standby Force Over Niger Republic / Russia Forgives $20 Billion Debts Of African Countries - Putin (Photos) / Nechama Rivlin Is Dead! Israelโ€™s First Lady Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.