Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,917 members, 7,828,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Moment King Charles III Was Crowned King Of England (VIDEO) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Moment King Charles III Was Crowned King Of England (VIDEO) (48421 Views)

Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) / King Charles III Officially Names William, Kate, Prince And Princess Of Wales / King Of England To Be Known As King Charles III (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment King Charles III Was Crowned King Of England (VIDEO) by LeadMobile(m): 9:25pm On May 06, 2023
Patrickyemi:
Omo a lot of YouTubers cash out with this King Charles trendz. Omo make Una start YouTube channel and monetize it within 3-4 months.

If you want t to learn, mention me, hold your 1k o
How can I reach you?
Re: Moment King Charles III Was Crowned King Of England (VIDEO) by isabi2lof: 9:28pm On May 06, 2023
Side chicks get hope las las cheesy
Re: Moment King Charles III Was Crowned King Of England (VIDEO) by Oluwaseunomo: 9:30pm On May 06, 2023
wiseone28:
That's how i will be crown soon when he die
Ashiere
Re: Moment King Charles III Was Crowned King Of England (VIDEO) by Teenaira: 9:30pm On May 06, 2023
TheNewAgeFarmer:
Where is that pastor that said this event won't take place?.

Listen and listen up. If that Pastor predict game for you, I beg you in Jesus name, don't play it to avoid Abamo.
Re: Moment King Charles III Was Crowned King Of England (VIDEO) by kokomilala(m): 9:31pm On May 06, 2023
@moshino,thank you for setting the records straight before me for these ignorant who rush to comment first.

England no longer practices ABSOLUTE MORNACHY. As such, the elected Prime Minister is the head of government at 10, Downing Street. The monarchy has only CEREMONIAL POWERS.

This is elementary education stuff. But black people generally don't read. Some Nairalanders, no less. Little wonder they goof at such simplicity of thought.

1 Like

Re: Moment King Charles III Was Crowned King Of England (VIDEO) by wiseone28: 9:34pm On May 06, 2023
Virusvetty:
imagination no go kill you
How do you mean?
Re: Moment King Charles III Was Crowned King Of England (VIDEO) by seguno2: 9:39pm On May 06, 2023
flokii:
Long live the king.

Is that not the Archbishop of Canterbury crowning him, in the same manner that Ifa priests crown Yoruba kings

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment King Charles III Was Crowned King Of England (VIDEO) by moshino(m): 9:40pm On May 06, 2023
Eniitankorede:

The king performs the functions of president.

No

There's no president, there's a prime minister (head of government) and a king (ceremonial head of state).
Re: Moment King Charles III Was Crowned King Of England (VIDEO) by Horus(m): 9:42pm On May 06, 2023
Crowned with stolen diamonds on his crown. The world’s largest diamond, discovered in South Africa in 1905, was stolen by the British monarchy two years later and has been in its possession since

3 Likes

Re: Moment King Charles III Was Crowned King Of England (VIDEO) by Godssplan: 9:43pm On May 06, 2023
Christ is the only King

1 Like

Re: Moment King Charles III Was Crowned King Of England (VIDEO) by Eniitankorede: 9:58pm On May 06, 2023
moshino:

No

There's no president, there's a prime minister (head of government) and a king (ceremonial head of state).

Please stop arguing with us. We live there. The king is just not ceremonial. He is the head of state and commander in chief of armed forces. The prime minister is just the head of government. He has no control over the military.
Re: Moment King Charles III Was Crowned King Of England (VIDEO) by lascos912(m): 9:58pm On May 06, 2023
Kharol1234:
Them don crown am abeg make we rest..

Next one na 10 things you don't about king Charles. 😡😡😡😡😡
their wahala too much
Re: Moment King Charles III Was Crowned King Of England (VIDEO) by Melagros(m): 10:07pm On May 06, 2023
abobote:
Two president in on one country
I dey tell you
Re: Moment King Charles III Was Crowned King Of England (VIDEO) by ipobarecriminals: 10:13pm On May 06, 2023
penearth:
Tinubu didn't get up to 2000 votes in d whole of Rivers State. Who voted him self?
cool normal people voted him not the abnormal people still crying. May 29 isn't far again. By the way, ur Inauguration Aso Ebi is available for pick up grin grin.Join the progressive train not the liar grin
Re: Moment King Charles III Was Crowned King Of England (VIDEO) by zinaunreal(m): 10:15pm On May 06, 2023
See as the man don old still wan Taste kinghood .Old man should have just given his kid but he rather be greedy like his mum who rather die than allow him rule when he was younger. Can you compare to nordic royalties? They get tired and pass on the throne as soon as they see their heir is matured enough. Not that they are even obliged to do so. Greedy english Royalty
Re: Moment King Charles III Was Crowned King Of England (VIDEO) by Okhuadams(m): 10:20pm On May 06, 2023
abobote:
Two president in on one country
your sense has left ur brain
Re: Moment King Charles III Was Crowned King Of England (VIDEO) by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:27pm On May 06, 2023
Don't give a fvck sad

1 Like

Re: Moment King Charles III Was Crowned King Of England (VIDEO) by harbarzzy(m): 10:27pm On May 06, 2023
Re: Moment King Charles III Was Crowned King Of England (VIDEO) by simply22: 10:31pm On May 06, 2023
Long may he reign.

1 Like

Re: Moment King Charles III Was Crowned King Of England (VIDEO) by lildush(m): 10:32pm On May 06, 2023
Patrickyemi:
Omo a lot of YouTubers cash out with this King Charles trendz. Omo make Una start YouTube channel and monetize it within 3-4 months.

You told me it 500 naira dat you charge.. ☹️☹️☹️☹️
Re: Moment King Charles III Was Crowned King Of England (VIDEO) by Rowllydollar: 10:35pm On May 06, 2023
Boss I care too, tx.
Re: Moment King Charles III Was Crowned King Of England (VIDEO) by TruthIsBitter02: 10:39pm On May 06, 2023
Abeg, chairman am interested, country hard
Patrickyemi:

Re: Moment King Charles III Was Crowned King Of England (VIDEO) by Rexymania(m): 10:40pm On May 06, 2023
🤣 they own all of you 😂
Re: Moment King Charles III Was Crowned King Of England (VIDEO) by Samken2: 10:59pm On May 06, 2023
Patrickyemi:

What do I need
Re: Moment King Charles III Was Crowned King Of England (VIDEO) by bigeagleeye(m): 11:05pm On May 06, 2023
Kharol1234:
Them don crown am abeg make we rest..

Next one na 10 things you don't about king Charles. 😡😡😡😡😡

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Moment King Charles III Was Crowned King Of England (VIDEO) by moshino(m): 11:05pm On May 06, 2023
Eniitankorede:

Please stop arguing with us. We live there. The king is just not ceremonial. He is the head of state and commander in chief of armed forces. The prime minister is just the head of government. He has no control over the military.

You live there, congratulations! Some people were born there, and have lived there all their lives.

Again, the king is not the 'president', if he were, he would have been called and addressed as such. Perhaps you should study up on the duties and powers of a president in a presidential system. The powers and duties of a president does not begin and end with being the commander-in-chief of the armed forces. The king is a ceremonial head of state not the president.
You should study the differences between a Presidential and Parliamentary systems of government, it might also be a good investment of time to study the government, customs and traditions of where you live.
Re: Moment King Charles III Was Crowned King Of England (VIDEO) by linsco1256(m): 11:07pm On May 06, 2023
Patrickyemi:

I de interested if u go fit run am for me . Thank you
Re: Moment King Charles III Was Crowned King Of England (VIDEO) by emekajacobogbon(m): 11:17pm On May 06, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

Pussy asss Britain with their Southern and Northern protectorate shit

Ain't got no love for those moda fuckkers
Where have you been??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moment King Charles III Was Crowned King Of England (VIDEO) by Franking: 11:42pm On May 06, 2023
Meaningless. Adds no value. Soon, very soon, no one will give a fvck about royalty.
Re: Moment King Charles III Was Crowned King Of England (VIDEO) by NovusHomo(m): 11:42pm On May 06, 2023
flokii:
Long live the king.

A thief, and his home-wrecking mistress-turned "queen".
Re: Moment King Charles III Was Crowned King Of England (VIDEO) by MainFieldautos: 11:58pm On May 06, 2023
Patrickyemi:

How do we start
Re: Moment King Charles III Was Crowned King Of England (VIDEO) by Haymus007(m): 12:19am On May 07, 2023
Jesuschrist01:
you are back
You sef notice am cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

ECOWAS Activates Military Standby Force Over Niger Republic / Russia Forgives $20 Billion Debts Of African Countries - Putin (Photos) / Nechama Rivlin Is Dead! Israel’s First Lady Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.