Stats: 3,155,933 members, 7,828,253 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Moment King Charles III Was Crowned King Of England (VIDEO) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Moment King Charles III Was Crowned King Of England (VIDEO) (48422 Views)

Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) / King Charles III Officially Names William, Kate, Prince And Princess Of Wales / King Of England To Be Known As King Charles III (2) (3) (4)

Re: Moment King Charles III Was Crowned King Of England (VIDEO) by lildush(m): 8:31am On May 07, 2023
Patrickyemi:

Prize went up based on demand and quality

You are doing well.🤜🤛
Re: Moment King Charles III Was Crowned King Of England (VIDEO) by flexyrule(m): 9:25am On May 07, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

Pussy asss Britain with their Southern and Northern protectorate shit

Ain't got no love for those moda fuckkers
Longest time chief.

Some dude said you were incarcerated.

He even started a funds raiser here for you without providing evidence of your detention and inability to pay your bail.

Anyway. Welcome back.

Re: Moment King Charles III Was Crowned King Of England (VIDEO) by CartelKenneth: 10:18am On May 07, 2023
Thank you British empire for spreading education Christianity and the English language long live Charles the second actually he’s not gonna live very long because he’s 70 so he’s probably gonna die in the next 19 years or so but yeah long live Charles thesecond
Re: Moment King Charles III Was Crowned King Of England (VIDEO) by BRIMBRAM: 10:55am On May 07, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

Pussy asss Britain with their Southern and Northern protectorate shit

Ain't got no love for those moda fuckkers

You are out at last.

Re: Moment King Charles III Was Crowned King Of England (VIDEO) by Pedrocross4568(m): 11:31am On May 07, 2023
Patrickyemi:
Omo a lot of YouTubers cash out with this King Charles trendz. Omo make Una start YouTube channel and monetize it within 3-4 months.

If you want t to learn, mention me, hold your 1k o

Guy I'm interested in the YouTube channel you talked about. Drop your email address to reach you
Re: Moment King Charles III Was Crowned King Of England (VIDEO) by Nobody: 11:33am On May 07, 2023
flokii:
Long live the king.

For your mind now you are detribalized and learned.
Re: Moment King Charles III Was Crowned King Of England (VIDEO) by Patrickyemi: 11:42am On May 07, 2023
Pedrocross4568:

Guy I'm interested in the YouTube channel you talked about. Drop your email address to reach you

Before I contact you, read the topic on my profile, so that we can be on the same page
Re: Moment King Charles III Was Crowned King Of England (VIDEO) by Eniitankorede: 12:10pm On May 07, 2023
ndidibabe:
lol. The fact that you live in England doesn't make you know better in any way. People in Nigeria are more relaxed and will definitely get more information than you working 12hrs shift.

Thank you. Knowledge is not limited. But don’t spread ignorance. That’s my own concern.
Re: Moment King Charles III Was Crowned King Of England (VIDEO) by moshino(m): 4:24pm On May 07, 2023
Eniitankorede:

You keep arguing. I never told you the king is president in Uk. I only stated that he has powers like that of President in a parliamentary system. And UK is the first parliamentary system in the world.

This came from you.

Re: Moment King Charles III Was Crowned King Of England (VIDEO) by lailo: 8:26pm On May 07, 2023
Hanndye:

Am a bit confused, what happened to June 12?
U be olodo. June 12 is democracy day.
Re: Moment King Charles III Was Crowned King Of England (VIDEO) by Pedrocross4568(m): 9:09pm On May 07, 2023
Patrickyemi:

Before I contact you, read the topic on my profile, so that we can be on the same page

Read and understood.

You can reach out. I'm game
Re: Moment King Charles III Was Crowned King Of England (VIDEO) by Gucciswaz: 10:17pm On May 07, 2023
emela9ja:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlNrLi756DE
monarch sweet abeg..e sweet pass president .
Re: Moment King Charles III Was Crowned King Of England (VIDEO) by Pedrocross4568(m): 11:09pm On May 07, 2023
Patrickyemi:

See my number in my signature. Thanks

Can't view your number here. But I sent you an email
Re: Moment King Charles III Was Crowned King Of England (VIDEO) by Hanndye: 2:24am On May 08, 2023
lailo:

U be olodo. June 12 is democracy day.
That one na wash. Na only Nigerians they practice democracy? They should kuku put handing-over days to June 12. M.U.M.U.
Re: Moment King Charles III Was Crowned King Of England (VIDEO) by sureinfo: 5:29am On May 08, 2023
Kharol1234:
Them don crown am abeg make we rest..

Next one na 10 things you don't about king Charles. 😡😡😡😡😡

ECOWAS Activates Military Standby Force Over Niger Republic / Russia Forgives $20 Billion Debts Of African Countries - Putin (Photos) / Nechama Rivlin Is Dead! Israel’s First Lady Dies