Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,138 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Moment King Charles III Was Crowned King Of England (VIDEO) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Moment King Charles III Was Crowned King Of England (VIDEO) (48419 Views)

Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) / King Charles III Officially Names William, Kate, Prince And Princess Of Wales / King Of England To Be Known As King Charles III (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment King Charles III Was Crowned King Of England (VIDEO) by TheNewAgeFarmer(m): 12:29am On May 07, 2023
Lol grin
Teenaira:

Listen and listen up. If that Pastor predict game for you, I beg you in Jesus name, don't play it to avoid Abamo.
Re: Moment King Charles III Was Crowned King Of England (VIDEO) by PoliteActivist: 12:33am On May 07, 2023
Robinmido:
God save the king

Save him from what exactly?

1 Like

Re: Moment King Charles III Was Crowned King Of England (VIDEO) by PoliteActivist: 12:39am On May 07, 2023
Web2020:
They came and destroyed African kings, especially Benin, but preserved their own.

Not totally - they gave us Tinubu
Re: Moment King Charles III Was Crowned King Of England (VIDEO) by NovusHomo(m): 12:41am On May 07, 2023
Godssplan:
Christ is the only King

Fuch christ
Re: Moment King Charles III Was Crowned King Of England (VIDEO) by godofuck231: 1:09am On May 07, 2023
To the underground King, long live the King

Re: Moment King Charles III Was Crowned King Of England (VIDEO) by fascowilly(m): 2:34am On May 07, 2023
still on this matter, hope the doctor isn't far from you grin
Re: Moment King Charles III Was Crowned King Of England (VIDEO) by Thomasankara(m): 3:18am On May 07, 2023
[/color]i heard your golden adornments were stolen from south Africa[color=#770077] grin
Re: Moment King Charles III Was Crowned King Of England (VIDEO) by labi1977(m): 3:48am On May 07, 2023
King select grin
Re: Moment King Charles III Was Crowned King Of England (VIDEO) by Drayco007(m): 4:06am On May 07, 2023
Kharol1234:
Them don crown am abeg make we rest..

Next one na 10 things you don't about king Charles. 😡😡😡😡😡

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Moment King Charles III Was Crowned King Of England (VIDEO) by Patrickyemi: 5:19am On May 07, 2023
Godstime234:

I wan learn

I run a mentorship program, where I guide you through your YouTube journey. I will teach you everything I know. I charge 1k. If interested see my profile for cont@ct
Re: Moment King Charles III Was Crowned King Of England (VIDEO) by Patrickyemi: 5:19am On May 07, 2023
LeadMobile:
How can I reach you?

I run a mentorship program, where I guide you through your YouTube journey. I will teach you everything I know. I charge 1k. If interested see my profile for cont@ct
Re: Moment King Charles III Was Crowned King Of England (VIDEO) by Patrickyemi: 5:20am On May 07, 2023
lildush:

You told me it 500 naira dat you charge.. ☹️☹️☹️☹️

Prize went up based on demand and quality
Re: Moment King Charles III Was Crowned King Of England (VIDEO) by Patrickyemi: 5:20am On May 07, 2023
TruthIsBitter02:
Abeg, chairman am interested, country hard

Re: Moment King Charles III Was Crowned King Of England (VIDEO) by Patrickyemi: 5:21am On May 07, 2023
Samken2:

What do I need

Re: Moment King Charles III Was Crowned King Of England (VIDEO) by Aurelius1(m): 5:21am On May 07, 2023
abobote:
Two presidents in on one country
A primary one pupil won't say this.
Re: Moment King Charles III Was Crowned King Of England (VIDEO) by Patrickyemi: 5:23am On May 07, 2023
linsco1256:

I de interested if u go fit run am for me . Thank you

Re: Moment King Charles III Was Crowned King Of England (VIDEO) by Patrickyemi: 5:23am On May 07, 2023
MainFieldautos:

How do we start

Re: Moment King Charles III Was Crowned King Of England (VIDEO) by benydy(f): 5:26am On May 07, 2023
Patrickyemi:
Omo a lot of YouTubers cash out with this King Charles trendz. Omo make Una start YouTube channel and monetize it within 3-4 months.

If you want t to learn, mention me, hold your 1k o
am interested ooo
Re: Moment King Charles III Was Crowned King Of England (VIDEO) by Patrickyemi: 5:38am On May 07, 2023
benydy:
am interested ooo

Re: Moment King Charles III Was Crowned King Of England (VIDEO) by Eniitankorede: 6:25am On May 07, 2023
moshino:

You live there, congratulations! Some people were born there, and have lived there all their lives.

Again, the king is not the 'president', if he were, he would have been called and addressed as such. Perhaps you should study up on the duties and powers of a president in a presidential system. The powers and duties of a president does not begin and end with being the commander-in-chief of the armed forces. The king is a ceremonial head of state not the president.
You should study the differences between a Presidential and Parliamentary systems of government, it might also be a good investment of time to study the government, customs and traditions of where you live.

You keep arguing. I never told you the king is president in Uk. I only stated that he has powers like that of President in a parliamentary system. And UK is the first parliamentary system in the world.
Re: Moment King Charles III Was Crowned King Of England (VIDEO) by victorikpe(m): 6:56am On May 07, 2023
Patrickyemi:
Omo a lot of YouTubers cash out with this King Charles trendz. Omo make Una start YouTube channel and monetize it within 3-4 months.

I wan learn o
My 1k dey my hand
Re: Moment King Charles III Was Crowned King Of England (VIDEO) by Patrickyemi: 6:59am On May 07, 2023
victorikpe:

I wan learn o
My 1k dey my hand

See my signature for contact
Re: Moment King Charles III Was Crowned King Of England (VIDEO) by amadiwati(m): 7:12am On May 07, 2023
Patrickyemi:

I'm interested
Re: Moment King Charles III Was Crowned King Of England (VIDEO) by Patrickyemi: 7:32am On May 07, 2023
amadiwati:

I'm interested

See my signature for contact
Re: Moment King Charles III Was Crowned King Of England (VIDEO) by Hanndye: 7:35am On May 07, 2023
lailo:
Same way Tinubu will be crowned at eagle square come May 29.

Am a bit confused, what happened to June 12?
Re: Moment King Charles III Was Crowned King Of England (VIDEO) by sirchrislatestn(m): 7:37am On May 07, 2023
Patrickyemi:

am interested chat me up
Re: Moment King Charles III Was Crowned King Of England (VIDEO) by sirchrislatestn(m): 7:38am On May 07, 2023
sirchrislatestn:
am interested let chat
Re: Moment King Charles III Was Crowned King Of England (VIDEO) by ndidibabe(f): 7:48am On May 07, 2023
Eniitankorede:

Please stop arguing with us. We live there. The king is just not ceremonial. He is the head of state and commander in chief of armed forces. The prime minister is just the head of government. He has no control over the military.
lol. The fact that you live in England doesn't make you know better in any way. People in Nigeria are more relaxed and will definitely get more information than you working 12hrs shift.

2 Likes

Re: Moment King Charles III Was Crowned King Of England (VIDEO) by mosaicafrique: 8:15am On May 07, 2023
God save the King.
Re: Moment King Charles III Was Crowned King Of England (VIDEO) by Patrickyemi: 8:18am On May 07, 2023
sirchrislatestn:
am interested chat me up

Check my signature for contacts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

ECOWAS Activates Military Standby Force Over Niger Republic / Russia Forgives $20 Billion Debts Of African Countries - Putin (Photos) / Nechama Rivlin Is Dead! Israel’s First Lady Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.