Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,376 members, 7,836,533 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Sudan: Third Batch Of Nigerians Arrive Abuja From Port Sudan (Video, Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Sudan: Third Batch Of Nigerians Arrive Abuja From Port Sudan (Video, Photos) (10513 Views)

Sudan: Second Batch Of Nigerians Arrive Abuja From Port Sudan (Video, Photos) / Moment Air Peace Brought Back 270 Nigerian Students From Sudan (Video, Photos) / Sudan War: Buses Conveying Nigerian Evacuees Arrive Port Sudan (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sudan: Third Batch Of Nigerians Arrive Abuja From Port Sudan (Video, Photos) by Igboslayer: 3:57pm On May 07, 2023
PecE2Make:
Why are they putting on nose mask. Do we still have covid?
Oyinbo people don brainwash our people, it's part of the covid evacuation protocol. Covid wey no dey again.
Re: Sudan: Third Batch Of Nigerians Arrive Abuja From Port Sudan (Video, Photos) by Igboslayer: 3:59pm On May 07, 2023
ChizzyBuna:
This is the best time to travel to Sudan

U will find free apartment everywhere including abandoned family houses.
Abandoned cars, bikes everywhere

Just go there and takeover those properties. When the war calms down
People will rush back to Sudan
If they try to claim back their house
Tell them, it's a new government that is incharge. And the property now belongs to you.
If they disagree, tell them to go to Court
Do you know one guy called Musiwa on Nairaland?
Re: Sudan: Third Batch Of Nigerians Arrive Abuja From Port Sudan (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 07, 2023
coputa:
So you think your problems will be solved in a faceless forum.Whst makes you think people will donate money to you here.Nigeria is hard, everyone, including those you are begging from here are struggling to survive.

Begging is not the best option, when you face little challenges in life, especially when it is food,if it's health cchallenges then one can understand

If you must beg, start with those who know you; family, friends and relatives, you can start from there instead coming online.

Did I beg you for any assistance?? I'm just pouring out my anger. Leave me alone
Re: Sudan: Third Batch Of Nigerians Arrive Abuja From Port Sudan (Video, Photos) by DCONE1(m): 5:24pm On May 07, 2023
LUAN1:
Continue bringing them home to face what we are facing. Their families, friends and communities voted for buhari/Tinubu
mumu mentality
Re: Sudan: Third Batch Of Nigerians Arrive Abuja From Port Sudan (Video, Photos) by popcykaylah(m): 5:28pm On May 07, 2023
popcykaylah:
But why will i go and school in a country like Sudan in the first place ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Japanese Visa Requirement,help pls / Can I Get US Universities That Accept NECO For Undergraduate Admissions? / Government To Train Candidates On Rail Engineering In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.