Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus - Health (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus (47582 Views)

Strange Recurring Boil Pus On My Child's Back (Viewers Discretion) / My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? / I'm 18 But My Dick Is Not Growing, Please Help!! I'm Really Depressed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by achimendy(m): 12:50pm On Jun 10, 2023
smalldivk111:
What might be wrong?

Since October last year when I bleeped one my girl my dvck has never been the same

Blisters has now become part the of my dvck
I was ashamed to visit the hospital and was rubbing funbact a on it….. the funbact clears the blister but just temporarily

After then someone prescribed a drug for me which I used it, it cleared the blisters but after a while they resurface but not like the first time…. the blister will grow then pus will on be coming out of the blisters on my scrotal sack and my penis

Mehn I’m so boxed up on what to do right now can’t even have s.x with my girl for some months now cuz I’m scared I minght infect her

So inconvenienced as the pus is afflicted with pains im experiencing pains on my divk and then can’t even relax properly most times

Is showing as its going but the pains I’m experiencing now is out of this earth I regret doing that shit

Please what should I do?

You're ashame to visit the hospital and you're still feeling severe pain, you never see anything yet, continue to rub nonsense on your penis make you no go see doctor, e be like say you wan die in silence.

Na gonorrhea or staphylococcus be that o.
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 1:27pm On Jun 10, 2023
smalldivk111:

What should I tell the doctor?
Tell Doctor say you had a rough hot and intense Round of good raw sex with a hookup babe that you didn't know she was carrying heavy infections inside her that you got carried away by her beauty that's why you dived in raw that the doctor should help you cus your dick is on fire
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by yungdynho(m): 1:31pm On Jun 10, 2023
smalldivk111:
What might be wrong?

Since October last year when I bleeped one my girl my dvck has never been the same

I was ashamed to visit the hospital and was rubbing funbact a on it….. the funbact clears the blister but just temporarily

After then someone prescribed a drug for me which I used it, it cleared the blisters but after a while they resurface but not like the first time…. the blister will grow then pus will on be coming out of the blisters on my scrotal sack and my penis

Mehn I’m so boxed up on what to do right now can’t even have s.x with my girl for some months now cuz I’m scared I minght infect her

So inconvenienced as the pus is afflicted with pains im experiencing pains on my divk and then can’t even relax properly most times

Is showing as its going but the pains I’m experiencing now is out of this earth I regret doing that shit

Please what should I do?

I can help you if you are in Rivers State
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by cima33(m): 1:33pm On Jun 10, 2023
If u re in Lagos or Ogun state contact me, I have Dynace Rosenta stem cell to give u for free to use,it will clear ur case permanently. 0911,five,four,18152.
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by GindoX(m): 2:52pm On Jun 10, 2023
Collins4u1:
since October last year,

You're a foolish boy.

meanwhile how does your ball stink now. rate 1 - 10

youre a disgrace to that your manhood.

Na really foolish boy, no one is perfect though. But once you got infected and you see symptoms. Guy, no delay. if na borrow, borrow treat yaself. E get why.
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by GindoX(m): 2:54pm On Jun 10, 2023
Herbiodun09:
Otilo grin

Haaaa! Otilo Ke? No let am lo ooo..
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by GindoX(m): 3:06pm On Jun 10, 2023
Mayeldah:
Your babe neva ask you where you get am from?

Stay one place, una no go hear. Go see doctor bro.

Him no get babe grin
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by ysgs: 3:08pm On Jun 10, 2023
smalldivk111:
What might be wrong?

Please what should I do?
already suffering from std. We have treated people with this regard, but it herb if you dont't mind. You may whatzapp 07018251533
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by DrDunamis(m): 8:35pm On Jun 10, 2023
smalldivk111:
What might be wrong?

Please what should I do?
Go to the hospital
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by favourRN(m): 4:04am On Jun 11, 2023
it sounds like you may be experiencing a sexually transmitted infection (STI) or another type of infection. visit a clinic as soon as possible to get a proper diagnosis and appropriate treatment. They would examine your symptoms, run tests, and provide you with the necessary medical advice and treatment options.

smalldivk111:
What might be wrong?

Please what should I do?
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by Love800(m): 9:26am On Jun 11, 2023
Bros does dis really work? Cos am still finding cure for staph. If u enta my signature u will see wen i was wailing abt killing myself, cos i am tired of treating it many times without cure
davies:
Congratulations, you have contacted staphylococcus aureus.

You need to use 1 bottle of small Chelsea mix with a full sachet of white capsule (Chloromaphenicol)

Then gulp it all at once.

You will thank me later.
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by Love800(m): 9:32am On Jun 11, 2023
Sir, is staphlylococcus not curable?
Eriokanmi:
You're robbing an antifungal cream on the surface when you're actually having a heavy infection in your blood? When we say , be careful, you guys would take a swipe at those sounding the warning. Good luck to you and if you're eventually diagnosed with that infection what scares people, which feeds on human immune system,you'd have to live with it and manage it till you grow old. It's better imagined than experienced. Maybe other some promiscuous guys and ladies would learn from this.
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by Eriokanmi: 9:58am On Jun 11, 2023
Love800:
Sir, is staphlylococcus not curable?
It is but requires extra efforts. Its very stubborn. You'd have to spend and spend, over a long period of time. That's why prevention is better than cure. But staph doesn't leave blisters in scrotum. Its a very serious infection that could cause that, which requires comprehensive diagnosis at the Lab, through testing for all the STI-related diseases.
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by Love800(m): 10:14am On Jun 11, 2023
That tin is really stubborn sha.

Tank u sir
Eriokanmi:
It is but requires extra efforts. Its very stubborn. You'd have to spend and spend, over a long period of time. That's why prevention is better than cure. But staph doesn't leave blisters in scrotum. Its a very serious infection that could cause that, which requires comprehensive diagnosis at the Lab, through testing for all the STI-related diseases.
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by Jessiemms: 7:59pm On Jun 11, 2023
GONORRHEA: HOW CAN I KNOW AS A FEMALE IF I HAVE IT.

GONORRHEA: HOW CAN I KNOW AS A FEMALE IF I HAVE GONORRHEA
Gonorrhea is a sexually transmitted infection (STI). It’s caused by the bacterium Neisseria gonorrhea. It tends to target warm, moist areas of the body, including the urethra (the tube that drains urine from the bladder), eyes throat, penis and anus. It can be transmitted from person to person through oral, anal, or vaginal sex without a condom or other barrier method. The best protections against transmission are abstinence and proper condom or barrier method usage.

SYMPTOMS OF GONORRHEA IN FEMALES AND THOSE WITH A VAGINA
Discharge from the vagina (watery, creamy, or slightly green)
Pain or burning sensation while urinating
Urge to urinate more frequently
Heavier periods or spotting
Sore throat
Pain during sexu https://healthjex.com/2022/08/20/gonorrhea-how-can-i-know-as-a-female-if-i-have-it/
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by awesomegenius(m): 6:57am On Jun 23, 2023
lordprogress:

Exactly he should go with one cephalosporin(cefixime or ceftriaxone), 1 macrolide(azithromycin) and one tetracycline(doxycycline), this regimen works for most stubborn std since op said he have be carrying it for 7 months.

Sure, but he needs to run a test .... So the right medications and drug regimen will be prescribed for him. Else he risks, developing "Antibiotics resistance".

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

What Is Paja Paja In English? / Nurse Seen Taking Lollipop In An Emergency Room While Attending To A Patient / 5 Advantages Of Drinking Water In The Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.