Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,903 members, 7,810,468 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus (47456 Views)

Strange Recurring Boil Pus On My Child's Back (Viewers Discretion) / My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? / I'm 18 But My Dick Is Not Growing, Please Help!! I'm Really Depressed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by cerpvad(m): 5:51pm On Jun 09, 2023
Go to a standard pharmacy and ask for Augmentin and Flagyl. Take it for 4 to 5 days. You should see a change
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by Exceed15: 5:52pm On Jun 09, 2023
ahnie:
Picture or idontbelieveit
I wan check something

Don't try it
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by Bahamas95(m): 5:52pm On Jun 09, 2023
This guy is just a fvcking attention seeker, always cooking up lies to cause traffic.
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by Exceed15: 5:53pm On Jun 09, 2023
Go see a doctor.
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by Yankiss(m): 5:57pm On Jun 09, 2023
smalldivk111:
What might be wrong?

Since October last year when I bleeped one my girl my dvck has never been the same

Blisters has now become part the of my dvck
I was ashamed to visit the hospital and was rubbing funbact a on it….. the funbact clears the blister but just temporarily

After then someone prescribed a drug for me which I used it, it cleared the blisters but after a while they resurface but not like the first time…. the blister will grow then pus will on be coming out of the blisters on my scrotal sack and my penis

Mehn I’m so boxed up on what to do right now can’t even have s.x with my girl for some months now cuz I’m scared I minght infect her

So inconvenienced as the pus is afflicted with pains im experiencing pains on my divk and then can’t even relax properly most times

Is showing as its going but the pains I’m experiencing now is out of this earth I regret doing that shit

Please what should I do?
You are toying with your reproductive health. Run Blood Culture and Urinalysis, plus HIV test. Take the lab result to a competent medical doctor for appropriate prescriptions. It should clear out the infection. Be very careful henceforth. Some ladies are community property. Dont infest your innocent girl. Find a way to use condom or confess to her.

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by MrBroke(m): 5:58pm On Jun 09, 2023
Means you playing d wrong game
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by donhils: 6:04pm On Jun 09, 2023
smalldivk111:
What might be wrong?

Since October last year when I bleeped one my girl my dvck has never been the same

I was ashamed to visit the hospital and was rubbing funbact a on it….. the funbact clears the blister but just temporarily

After then someone prescribed a drug for me which I used it, it cleared the blisters but after a while they resurface but not like the first time…. the blister will grow then pus will on be coming out of the blisters on my scrotal sack and my penis

Mehn I’m so boxed up on what to do right now can’t even have s.x with my girl for some months now cuz I’m scared I minght infect her

So inconvenienced as the pus is afflicted with pains im experiencing pains on my divk and then can’t even relax properly most times

Is showing as its going but the pains I’m experiencing now is out of this earth I regret doing that shit

Please what should I do?
Buy Azithromycin and Ceftriazone. 1g daily for each. Azithromycin cures a wide spectrum of bacterial infections.
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 6:05pm On Jun 09, 2023
smalldivk111:
What might be wrong?

Please what should I do?
funbact A doesn’t cure STDs sir. Get to a hospital. Pride goes before a fall and na pride you get so. Remaining make d!(k fall.
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by mechanics(m): 6:09pm On Jun 09, 2023
Go for lab test.
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 6:09pm On Jun 09, 2023
smalldivk111:

Senseless buffon single mother
you still get mouth to abuse person.
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by Tenumootito: 6:11pm On Jun 09, 2023
Pls visit the hospital immediately, don't do self treatment.
Guy, we have to be careful especially those that have multiple sex partners. Make sure you don't have unprotected sex, some ladies are dirty downstairs.
Do FBC too so that you can know your WBC and RBC.
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by ade4real2016: 6:17pm On Jun 09, 2023
Guy you're suffering from gonorrhea... Contact a standard laboratory for Urine MCS or SWAB MCS to ascertain d type n medications suitable for ya...
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by ade4real2016: 6:17pm On Jun 09, 2023
Guy you're suffering from gonorrhea... Contact a standard Medical laboratory for Urine MCS or SWAB MCS to ascertain d type n medications suitable for ya...
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by tiswell(m): 6:18pm On Jun 09, 2023
smalldivk111:

Senseless buffon single mother
you just nailed it
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by tiswell(m): 6:21pm On Jun 09, 2023
grin
Ofemmanu1:

That one na cheap ass agbako single mother.

Even the unfortunate man wey give am belle don run.
She don dey see shege already grin cheesy
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by Josipov: 6:25pm On Jun 09, 2023
You probably jammed with MIOKUKUSHESHE grin

The warning and instruction from our creator is very clear "thou shall not commit Adultery/fornication"

But you thought you were smarter...
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by Nitah1: 6:28pm On Jun 09, 2023
smalldivk111:

What should I tell the doctor?
Tell the doctor that the very day you bleeped ahnie, your "JUAN" have not stop leaking whitish stuff accompanied with severe and painful sores.
The doctor know what to do.
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by dust144(m): 6:30pm On Jun 09, 2023
Buy dry gin Chelsea small container with ampiclox Beecham sachet
Open all the ampiclox n pure in the gin n drink once. Been there
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by Truvelisback(m): 6:38pm On Jun 09, 2023
ahnie:
Picture or idontbelieveit
I wan check something
U wan see dick as if the one u dey see for 🏠 house no reach you. grin
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by yemmywesey(m): 6:41pm On Jun 09, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar..

Now you are a real niggar...bar man give this our niggar a bottle of beer

If you are a niggar and you are yet to get infection from any baby girl then you are not a real niggar

You know the funny thing
Women got alot of infection that stays in thier body without tormenting them but we niggas get it immediately when we insert our fertile rod into thier kpekus..
Highest two weeks then boom we start experiencing signs almost immediately especially scratching and pains
Congratulations bro
You are now a certified Knackson
You have been given a pussy drivers license
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by Scamperlee(m): 6:43pm On Jun 09, 2023
Reward of sex
Cut if off! cheesy
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by solomonsly11(m): 6:43pm On Jun 09, 2023
Na gonorrhea o you better go to hospital and remove shame before it destroy your sperm and your penis, I believe you don't want to be sterile. GO TO HOSPITAL
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by Truvelisback(m): 6:44pm On Jun 09, 2023
doggedfighter:

Women don suffer.

These are the rascals with small diseased dicks who come here to talk down on women on daily basis. undecided
Zeeeeeeezus! Una don finish Op grin So person no seek for help in piss again. No forget say na woman dash am dis gift. 😌

1 Like

Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by Yong4ever: 6:45pm On Jun 09, 2023
smalldivk111:
What might be wrong?

Please what should I do?
I'm suspecting syphilis here, you might need to do VDRL and Urethral swab MCS, you can chat me up on WhatsApp 08024580302, I'm Dr Abiodun from Lasuth.
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by ahnie: 6:45pm On Jun 09, 2023
Truvelisback:
U wan see dick as if the one u dey see for 🏠 house no reach you. grin
Pls rest with the mentions,I have gotten more than 60 mentions on this topic alone.

Most mentions came from deadbeats dudes,drug addicts, meaningless doofuzes,bet addicts, codeine sniffers,loan shark chronic debtors, urgent 2k groups.

Many thanks!

3 Likes

Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by usmexy1(m): 6:49pm On Jun 09, 2023
Oga don't be scared,it is a small thing,you will collect 5days injection and drugs, after that 5days it is gone.... And don't near any woman during the treatment..
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by jerrymej(m): 6:50pm On Jun 09, 2023
smalldivk111:
What might be wrong?

Please what should I do?

The level of your gonorrhea is 100². Go treat Gonorrhea sharp sharp... This happened to my colleague few months back,,, and it was confirmed to be gonorrhea after the test result was out.
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by Truvelisback(m): 6:51pm On Jun 09, 2023
ahnie:

Pls rest with the mentions,I have gotten more than 60 mentions on this topic alone.

Many thanks!
U get bad mouth, chai 😂
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by Mrpojj(m): 6:53pm On Jun 09, 2023
smalldivk111:
What might be wrong?

Please what should I do?
What condom would have prevented
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by Emeka71(m): 7:00pm On Jun 09, 2023
illicit:

I no trust herbal medicine for this kain thing o

From experience
Use Orthodox.
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by Malibe: 7:08pm On Jun 09, 2023
But when you were complaining about the scratching and rashes you never complain that puls is coming out of your joystick and you said you are scared of injection
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by Heineken(m): 7:08pm On Jun 09, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar..

Now you are a real niggar...bar man give this our niggar a bottle of beer

If you are a niggar and you are yet to get infection from any baby girl then you are not a real niggar

You know the funny thing
Women got alot of infection that stays in thier body without tormenting them but we niggas get it immediately when we insert our fertile rod into thier kpekus..
Highest two weeks then boom we start experiencing signs almost immediately especially scratching and pains
hahaha omo I miss you o.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Pastor Simon Abe Mashika Living With Bullet In His Skull For 14 Years (Photos) / Why Adolescent Mamie Sam Had Big Breasts - Plastic surgeon / Mycoplasma Genitalium: Scientists Confirm A New Sexually Transmitted Disease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.