Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus (47541 Views)

Strange Recurring Boil Pus On My Child's Back (Viewers Discretion) / My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? / I'm 18 But My Dick Is Not Growing, Please Help!! I'm Really Depressed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by deavicky(m): 7:10pm On Jun 09, 2023
smalldivk111:
What might be wrong?

Since October last year when I bleeped one my girl my dvck has never been the same

Blisters has now become part the of my dvck
I was ashamed to visit the hospital and was rubbing funbact a on it….. the funbact clears the blister but just temporarily

After then someone prescribed a drug for me which I used it, it cleared the blisters but after a while they resurface but not like the first time…. the blister will grow then pus will on be coming out of the blisters on my scrotal sack and my penis

Mehn I’m so boxed up on what to do right now can’t even have s.x with my girl for some months now cuz I’m scared I minght infect her

So inconvenienced as the pus is afflicted with pains im experiencing pains on my divk and then can’t even relax properly most times

Is showing as its going but the pains I’m experiencing now is out of this earth I regret doing that shit

Please what should I do?
your problem now is how fork ur girlfriend u will have a bigger of infertility in future if u don't take proper care of it now.
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by chris51(f): 7:17pm On Jun 09, 2023
smalldivk111:

What should I tell the doctor?

Tell the doctor the truth. If you don't get it treated, you risk the risk of infertility in future
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by chris51(f): 7:17pm On Jun 09, 2023
chris51:

Tell the doctor the truth. If you don't get it treated, you risk the risk of infertility in future
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by LockDown69(m): 7:18pm On Jun 09, 2023
Werey go hospital grin

1 Like

Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by DaddyGngeess(m): 7:18pm On Jun 09, 2023
ahnie:
Picture or idontbelieveit
I wan check something

grin
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by Donpraiz: 7:26pm On Jun 09, 2023
Guy go and see a qaulified pharmacy or a doctor they will u a written paper to run a text. D text results will determin wot d doctor or pharmacist will treat you.
But sincerely speaking, u have staphylicocus .
U better start treatment now , cos it will kill ur sperm
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by ahnie: 7:28pm On Jun 09, 2023
Truvelisback:
U get bad mouth, chai 😂
If you say so,I like telling the raw truth.
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by ahnie: 7:29pm On Jun 09, 2023
Donpraiz:
Guy go and see a qaulified pharmacy or a doctor they will u a written paper to run a text. D text results will determin wot d doctor or pharmacist will treat you.
But sincerely speaking, u have staphylicocus .
U better start treatment now , cos it will kill ur sperm
Don't be surprised he's walking around with it freely like a brand ambassador.
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by ibiso1986: 7:34pm On Jun 09, 2023
bummyla:
Since October last year! May God forgive you! Last year I lost a friend around November, his gbola was bringing out pus and he hid it from everybody, till he fainted one day, got to the hospital to see his dick was almost ruined, we wasted N1.6M for the doctor to cut off part of his decaying p88k. And he still died! Continue hiding your d88k, but you were not ashamed to standing naked before a bush gir3.
probably penile cancer
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by Enemyofpeace: 7:34pm On Jun 09, 2023
Nurse ajepako your attention is highly needed here ma
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by Larrykaysail(m): 7:41pm On Jun 09, 2023
smalldivk111:
What might be wrong?

Since October last year when I bleeped one my girl my dvck has never been the same

I was ashamed to visit the hospital and was rubbing funbact a on it….. the funbact clears the blister but just temporarily

After then someone prescribed a drug for me which I used it, it cleared the blisters but after a while they resurface but not like the first time…. the blister will grow then pus will on be coming out of the blisters on my scrotal sack and my penis

Mehn I’m so boxed up on what to do right now can’t even have s.x with my girl for some months now cuz I’m scared I minght infect her

So inconvenienced as the pus is afflicted with pains im experiencing pains on my divk and then can’t even relax properly most times

Is showing as its going but the pains I’m experiencing now is out of this earth I regret doing that shit

Please what should I do?
where is the picture,
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by cima33(m): 7:44pm On Jun 09, 2023
Sorry for ur predicament. Reachout to me, I have something I will give u to used and it will clear the whole thing permanently. 0911,five,four,one ,8152.
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by yungrylex00(m): 7:45pm On Jun 09, 2023
smalldivk111:
What might be wrong?

Please what should I do?
go to the chemist shop and buy ofloxacin 500mg
Take 2 daily for 5 days
Thank me later.
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by wealthpreach(m): 7:48pm On Jun 09, 2023
smalldivk111:
What might be wrong?

Please what should I do?

She gave you herpes... Go do some tests, once you confirm, start suppressive therapy(taking herpes drugs to prevent the blisters from returning.) and apply acyclovir cream.
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by Hotguy27: 7:57pm On Jun 09, 2023
smalldivk111:
What might be wrong?

Please what should I do?

You still have the gut to talk about s3x with your girl friend. Can your pus ridden p3nis still erect? Go to hospital first.
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by Bishop(m): 8:15pm On Jun 09, 2023
smalldivk111:
What might be wrong?

Please what should I do?

Gonorrhea dey do graduation oooo, carry you go class we dey very bad. Before you die of ignorance.run to the hospital, i said run
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by emmabest2000(m): 8:26pm On Jun 09, 2023
ahnie:
Picture or idontbelieveit
I wan check something
Agboro lady grin

1 Share

Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by LeeSmart: 8:43pm On Jun 09, 2023
slawomir:

If you are a niggar and you are yet to get infection from any baby girl then you are not a real niggar

Sometimes e go be like say make i question ur state of mind bro
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by charleskl(m): 8:43pm On Jun 09, 2023
Go chemist oga...u hav 2 take injections for 3days maybe...and na #8k pere smiley
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by cima33(m): 8:46pm On Jun 09, 2023
Use Dynace Rosenta , a Malaysia stem cell product. Very effective. Contact me here: 0911,five, four, one, 8152.
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by lordprogress: 8:47pm On Jun 09, 2023
awesomegenius:

This is self-medication bruv..... Doxycycline and Oxytetracycline are both tetracyclines.
Exactly he should go with one cephalosporin(cefixime or ceftriaxone), 1 macrolide(azithromycin) and one tetracycline(doxycycline), this regimen works for most stubborn std since op said he have be carrying it for 7 months.

1 Like

Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by zoey4(f): 8:54pm On Jun 09, 2023
grin grin grin grin you haff badth finish oh
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by Chemicalsolo: 8:55pm On Jun 09, 2023
Bro that's Gonorrhea
Treat it urgently or it can cause damage internally mostly on your R.System.
Conduct the test TPHA, from your explanation, I am 99% sure it is gonorrhea.
It Is very curable but act fast.
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by Charly68: 8:56pm On Jun 09, 2023
Visit hospital for best diagnosis to avert permanent health damage to your organ. Most non well treated STD leads to men's sterility.. At the hospital they will run test for you to know the exact nature of the bacterial and virus to treat .. You are not ashamed to fornicate but you are ashamed to visit hospital. If God wants to humble you to save you.,they can assign a female Doctor to treat you..
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by Shawenzy(m): 8:56pm On Jun 09, 2023
Congratulations to u today is ur lucky day the infection u have is called sweetie try n contact me inwill send you the cure its just 2 tubes and its gone im a living witness(its will itch u alot n d same time u r enjoying the itching which its peeling n liquid sometin is comingout from it,my broda if you are not careful it will last for year n some months mine was 1 year n 6 months everyday itching,so let me know if u r intrested
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by babaalagbo11(m): 8:59pm On Jun 09, 2023
smalldivk111:
What might be wrong?

Please what should I do?
contact me today and the rest will be history,you'll be glad,for permanent treatment, reach out to me,don't waste your money on Orthodox antibiotics,if you don't want the bacteria to be resistant to the chemical drugs, there's raw herbs,herbal powders and herbal gel to cure the blisters too... Contact me check my signature
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by MrLight10: 9:02pm On Jun 09, 2023
This is a sign of syphilis, Bro I advice you visit the hospital now, because this will continue till it bring down your immune system and takes full access...
Quick recovery 🤝
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by LawyerLomo(m): 9:03pm On Jun 09, 2023
[quote author=Smartguyboy post=122977319]

Mumu you have Gonorrhea and you are playing with it don’t be ashamed to treat any kind of sickness and disease [quote author=Smartguyboy post=122977319]

Mumu you have Gonorrhea and you are playing with it don’t be ashamed to treat any kind of sickness and disease
[quote author=Smartguyboy post=122977319]

Mumu you have Gonorrhea and you are playing with it don’t be ashamed to treat any kind of sickness and disease

He can't survive Gonorrhea for 7months, its symptoms: impede and painful urination would not allow for complacency in taking is medications...

He may be suffering from Clymadia.

Op: start taking . Axsitromysin(the spelling may be wrong, but that's how it's pronounced)
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by LawyerLomo(m): 9:06pm On Jun 09, 2023
lordprogress:

Exactly he should go with one cephalosporin(cefixime or ceftriaxone), 1 macrolide(azithromycin) and one tetracycline(doxycycline), this regimen works for most stubborn std since op said he have be carrying it for 7 months.

You say my mind.
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by Actuarydeji(m): 9:17pm On Jun 09, 2023
Oga you have contracted herpes
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by doneback04: 9:39pm On Jun 09, 2023
Any pussy you see you plug your penis, learn to usef protection for girls you are not married to, and know the kind of girl you bleep, some girls are so dirty when you see those type of girl control your manhood
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by EngrOloye: 10:00pm On Jun 09, 2023
Go and buy aquaqlav 650 mg.tell dem ur age.thank me later

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Man Punched By Abia COVID-19 Taskforce Officers, Battles For His Life / Chidi Ohagi Invents Cohagi Intravenous Monitor / Nurse Seen Taking Lollipop In An Emergency Room While Attending To A Patient

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.