Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,366 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

What Does The Man Get To Gain In Marriage? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Does The Man Get To Gain In Marriage? (1255 Views)

My Husband Tells Me Not To Gain Anymore Weight / Man Get Tired Of Buying Baby’s Diapers, Says Wife Is Wasting It / Should The Man Pay It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does The Man Get To Gain In Marriage? by Paramount01(m): 2:40pm On May 08, 2023
Jossyfine:
Marriage is very sweet to if you’re with the right person Aswear.

The major reason for marriage is companionship which every adults desire except celibates. Every human is a social animal in the sense that we need people around us to function properly. When you are genuinely in love with someone and the person truly loves you back, omo ur heart will always be at peace, whether the going is good or bad, for the fact that you have someone to call ur own makes the burden very light.

But you can’t be sharing all ur dreams and fears with everyone, you need one special person to really complement you in everything.

Just that this woke generation has destroyed the sweetness that comes with marriage. Apart from domestic chores that a woman helps with at home, there is nothing as sweet as seeing ur kids everyday,ur wife organizes ur life.Makin love when you are in love is mind blowing 🙈🙈🙈

Just imagine that kind of rain that fell yesterday in Abuja and you are in our spouse’s hand cuddling and gisting 😊😊😊heavenly feelings my dear

You just have peace of mind as a married fellow. Just shine ur eyes and marry right. This is my 11 years of marriage with 5 beautiful kids💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼

let me learn from you, does your husband washes his cloth himself?
did you involve in the house responsibiktiss
Re: What Does The Man Get To Gain In Marriage? by akube34: 3:24pm On May 08, 2023
Paramount01:
you are getting mature, you are becoming of age, and Families begin to ask you when will you marry, friends begin to see you doing some house chores on your own they begin to say 'Is not you that suppose to be doing this' you suppose to get a wife

you listen you get married, you pay the heavy marriage list given to you by the bride's parents, the bride's parents even boast that their daughter is very hardworking, any work she can do

during courtship, she impresses you by showing indeed she is what are parents called her, she cooks good food, saw your house disorganized arranges it with joy, saw you washing both, collecting it from you, and said "She l
is good in the house chores

You finally marry you thought you have found the complete housewife material you need to assist you where it matters, you spend like "kilode" for the wedding just because you have found a help meet

she started doing all this during the first week of the wedding, waking up very early, sweeping, cleaning the house, cooking, washing her clothes, and other bedroom activities, not knowing is just for the first month

the second month that was when she realize she can't kill herself, the work will be shared 50/50 , she can't wash the cloth again,the house chores is not gender but anyone can do it,if men had known that all she doing before marriage will continue why did he marry? why come back to square 1? Why not just save your yourself from responsibilities. why can't he just continue with his bachelorhood? marriage to a man is a scam joor
u Dey find slave abi. Oga chores would be 50/50, bills will be 50/50

1 Like

Re: What Does The Man Get To Gain In Marriage? by Rubyjade: 3:53pm On May 08, 2023
Learning
Re: What Does The Man Get To Gain In Marriage? by fineboynl(m): 4:10pm On May 08, 2023
Nothing in the sense of it nothing.

But everyone desire is different. Alot of people who supported Tinubu will not benefit of the government but they wanted him just like many wanted buhari even with nothing to sure for it. So also many people eill benefit anything but they desire to want it is a benefit on it own.

In develop world marriage has declined. Because they are firet world people and they are ahead of Africans. They see things first and experience them before they get here in Africa. Sone eliminated africans are already seeing from afar there are no benefit reasons there is high rate at baby mama and all that. Marriage in this generation doesn’t worth it.
Re: What Does The Man Get To Gain In Marriage? by FRANCISTOWN: 4:24pm On May 08, 2023
Paramount01:
you are getting mature, you are becoming of age, and Families begin to ask you when will you marry, friends begin to see you doing some house chores on your own they begin to say 'Is not you that suppose to be doing this' you suppose to get a wife

you listen you get married, you pay the heavy marriage list given to you by the bride's parents, the bride's parents even boast that their daughter is very hardworking, any work she can do

during courtship, she impresses you by showing indeed she is what are parents called her, she cooks good food, saw your house disorganized arranges it with joy, saw you washing both, collecting it from you, and said "She l

You finally marry you thought you have found the complete housewife material you need to assist you where it matters, you spend like "kilode" for the wedding just because you have found a help meet

she started doing all this during the first week of the wedding, waking up very early, sweeping, cleaning the house, cooking, washing her clothes, and other bedroom activities, not knowing is just for the first month

the second month that was when she realize she can't kill herself, the work will be shared 50/50 , she can't wash the cloth again,the house chores is not gender but anyone can do it,if men had known that all she doing before marriage will continue why did he marry? why come back to square 1? Why not just save your yourself from responsibilities. why can't he just continue with his bachelorhood? marriage to a man is a scam joor

Lemme tell you what a man stands to gain. So please listen every carefully.

1. Nagging.
2. Stupid mood swings
3 . Blatant disrespect and if you dared avoid it, then you are toxic.
4. Flouting of orders and if you dared raise an issue about it, then you are a narcissist.

5. Possibility of divorce, then you'll go back to lesser than square 1 which is square zero. It's either she goes with your kids and you pay or she leaves you with the kid and you start taking care of the kids all by yourself or get a nanny (something that you can just avoid by getting a baby mama). Then you'll lose the companionship and shit

6. Possibility of raising someone else's kids.

7. Your wife can be a cheat. ( If you had a baby mama, you really don't stress whether some random dude is knacking her, but not with a wife, you have a sense of possessiveness)

8. If she got money, she prolly resents you and treats you with contempt.

9. If she doesn't got money, then her responsibility plus that of her relative is on your shoulder

10. Someone is always talking even when you want to sleep.

11. Someone is always crying over irrelevant stuff.

12. Someone will start growing fat like a pig with fats and shit (though not all, but think about it)

13. The moment a woman starts to support you, she starts to resent you and in no time she'll start disrespecting you

This is just a few from many, should I continue?

3 Likes

Re: What Does The Man Get To Gain In Marriage? by Jossyfine(f): 5:06pm On May 08, 2023
Paramount01:

let me learn from you, does your husband washes his cloth himself?
did you involve in the house responsibiktiss

It’s personal ideologies, i for one will never allow my husband wash his cloth because that’s one of my many ways of appreciating him for all he’s doing.

Though he baths and dresses the kids up for school whenever he’s around.

As an African woman I feel my major responsibility ( ie cooking, cleaning, laundry, peaceful atmosphere etc )is to make the home for comfortable for hubby and the kids.=#006600][/color]

N/B : I do have domestic staff that are assisting please
Re: What Does The Man Get To Gain In Marriage? by Paramount01(m): 6:12pm On May 08, 2023
akube34:
u Dey find slave abi. Oga chores would be 50/50, bills will be 50/50

I love that if this can be preached.let everything be shared eaually
Re: What Does The Man Get To Gain In Marriage? by RightToReject(m): 7:26pm On May 08, 2023
The things men have always gained in marriage are innumerable, so don't expect me to start enumerating them. This should be very obvious to anyone who is from a family of strong ethical leanings/nurturing a family of strong ethical leanings. 

Anyway, one can only feel sorry for the impressionable bumpkins all of you small-minded elements - yes, you small-minded elements cut across both genders - have always deceived and misled with your myopic and toxic postulations and personas through wack ideologies and praxeologies that have always been necessitated by how/where life tossed you at a given moment. 

The perpetual failure of you all to acknowledge the fact that the world doesn't revolve around you and your ugly experiences; thus, ought not to be projecting your moments of disappoints and failures on the populace or an institution, like marriage, has always been your unmakings and the hallmark of your small-mindedness.
Re: What Does The Man Get To Gain In Marriage? by HolySpiritFire(f): 10:37am On May 09, 2023
In just 5 months of marriage and you're already crying. Please get a washing machine for pete's sake! And assist your wife with chores where you can unless she's a full housewife,even at that, you should still assist with the chores where and when you can! She's your wife and not a slave.
Paramount01:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please L Need Ur Advise.my Fiance's Mum Won't Let Us Be. / The Mermaid Syndrome! / Is Courtship Before Marriage Important?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.