Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Mr Ibu's Daughter, Jasmine Okafor Is Engaged To Ken Erics - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Ibu's Daughter, Jasmine Okafor Is Engaged To Ken Erics (63998 Views)

I Met My Fiancé On Tiktok - Chioma Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu's Daughter / Ehi Ogbebor Apologises To Ken Bramor, Her Husband For Calling Him Occultic Devil / Meet Onyi Adaba, Ken Erics Wife & More Photos From Their Traditional Wedding (2) (3) (4)

Re: Mr Ibu's Daughter, Jasmine Okafor Is Engaged To Ken Erics by RomanceKing(m): 3:34pm On May 07, 2023
Nice
Discovery4today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YgmvdFk23E

Taking to her Instagram page to share a video of the proposal, Jasmine gushed over her love for him.

She stated that she has tasted love and it’s so sweet.

The divorcee appreciated Ken Erics for reviving her love life and making her believe in love again.

She wrote
I have tasted Your Love! And it's so sweet! Thank you so much for reviving my love life! You made me believe I could love again! Cheers to forever with you @kenerics There is madness in loving you, but it is that lack of reason that makes it feel so flawless. Your laughter is what i am most craziest about
Re: Mr Ibu's Daughter, Jasmine Okafor Is Engaged To Ken Erics by Worriedwife: 3:36pm On May 07, 2023
Sucre6:
Wasn't it this same guy that got married and dumped his bride and ran back to Lagos,? When she started accusing him of being gay, which of cos doesn't sit well at all women say stuff when they are hurt.

I pray this one works for them ?

It is him

Re: Mr Ibu's Daughter, Jasmine Okafor Is Engaged To Ken Erics by stasius: 3:37pm On May 07, 2023
Congratulations
Re: Mr Ibu's Daughter, Jasmine Okafor Is Engaged To Ken Erics by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 07, 2023
Congratulations to them both.
Re: Mr Ibu's Daughter, Jasmine Okafor Is Engaged To Ken Erics by iswallker(m): 3:37pm On May 07, 2023
Na so he dey first be.

Most craziest
Re: Mr Ibu's Daughter, Jasmine Okafor Is Engaged To Ken Erics by almarthins(m): 3:38pm On May 07, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Where have you been, you were busy having sex all these weekends abi, spoilt people everywhere. Shame is catching me for all of you

Re: Mr Ibu's Daughter, Jasmine Okafor Is Engaged To Ken Erics by bewla(m): 3:39pm On May 07, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I pray this doesn't end at the eve of the wedding. Both had a horrible experience with marriage.
No it wont

Congratulations to you two

He sure do look like her pa

If you no you no (og) is the code
Re: Mr Ibu's Daughter, Jasmine Okafor Is Engaged To Ken Erics by whippersnapper(m): 3:39pm On May 07, 2023
happy for her. hope it lasts
Re: Mr Ibu's Daughter, Jasmine Okafor Is Engaged To Ken Erics by Icrave4u: 3:40pm On May 07, 2023
Child abuse!
Re: Mr Ibu's Daughter, Jasmine Okafor Is Engaged To Ken Erics by Peachy14: 3:41pm On May 07, 2023
Good news!
Re: Mr Ibu's Daughter, Jasmine Okafor Is Engaged To Ken Erics by dondodo: 3:41pm On May 07, 2023
Peter Obi and his people again
Re: Mr Ibu's Daughter, Jasmine Okafor Is Engaged To Ken Erics by eeetuk(m): 3:42pm On May 07, 2023
She is too fat downstairs!
Re: Mr Ibu's Daughter, Jasmine Okafor Is Engaged To Ken Erics by TheSuperX(m): 3:42pm On May 07, 2023
This one dey jump from one man to another

Re: Mr Ibu's Daughter, Jasmine Okafor Is Engaged To Ken Erics by jaxxy(m): 3:42pm On May 07, 2023
How many times will she get engaged'??

Re: Mr Ibu's Daughter, Jasmine Okafor Is Engaged To Ken Erics by ufuosman(m): 3:43pm On May 07, 2023
Congratulations to them
Re: Mr Ibu's Daughter, Jasmine Okafor Is Engaged To Ken Erics by ElValiente(m): 3:44pm On May 07, 2023
I love this my guy. My favorite comedian daughter too. Love it. Started following The guy when I saw a clip of him in Obi Cubana mama burial. So respectful of a guy. Ayidon was playing.

Re: Mr Ibu's Daughter, Jasmine Okafor Is Engaged To Ken Erics by eeetuk(m): 3:45pm On May 07, 2023
she is too fat down stairs
Re: Mr Ibu's Daughter, Jasmine Okafor Is Engaged To Ken Erics by Creamypie(m): 3:45pm On May 07, 2023
Midnight the punch news paper
Re: Mr Ibu's Daughter, Jasmine Okafor Is Engaged To Ken Erics by eeetuk(m): 3:45pm On May 07, 2023
she is too fat down stairs!
Re: Mr Ibu's Daughter, Jasmine Okafor Is Engaged To Ken Erics by Creamypie(m): 3:49pm On May 07, 2023
Sucre6:
Wasn't it this same guy that got married and dumped his bride and ran back to Lagos,? When she started accusing him of being gay, which of cos doesn't sit well at all women say stuff when they are hurt.

I pray this one works for them ?
yea. She accused of not even touching her for once. Its an accusation, u know people talk out of impulses when them dey vex

Re: Mr Ibu's Daughter, Jasmine Okafor Is Engaged To Ken Erics by Beverlyjean(f): 3:50pm On May 07, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I pray this doesn't end at the eve of the wedding. Both had a horrible experience with marriage.

U just accused someone on another thread about jamb of being bitter and hateful.... u are exactly what u accused someone of

Re: Mr Ibu's Daughter, Jasmine Okafor Is Engaged To Ken Erics by Lumig: 3:50pm On May 07, 2023
Wetin concern us
Re: Mr Ibu's Daughter, Jasmine Okafor Is Engaged To Ken Erics by Angelfrost(m): 3:52pm On May 07, 2023
Hopefully they both find true happiness this time around!
Re: Mr Ibu's Daughter, Jasmine Okafor Is Engaged To Ken Erics by advanceDNA: 3:53pm On May 07, 2023
Ogiame:
You will be 35 soon... Try and mingle in the outside world.

35?? Somebody wey don reach like 41.5years

Re: Mr Ibu's Daughter, Jasmine Okafor Is Engaged To Ken Erics by longview007: 3:55pm On May 07, 2023
Congratulations!!
Re: Mr Ibu's Daughter, Jasmine Okafor Is Engaged To Ken Erics by 7upnigeria: 4:00pm On May 07, 2023
Hope this one go last?
Re: Mr Ibu's Daughter, Jasmine Okafor Is Engaged To Ken Erics by Sammy5413(m): 4:00pm On May 07, 2023
This marriage will never last
Re: Mr Ibu's Daughter, Jasmine Okafor Is Engaged To Ken Erics by deyplay: 4:01pm On May 07, 2023
Mrfeel:
Everyone has that someone , and when you find the right one meant for you , you will have peace of mind
there is no right one, there is only right connections
Re: Mr Ibu's Daughter, Jasmine Okafor Is Engaged To Ken Erics by Billionaire2: 4:03pm On May 07, 2023
She left her marriage because husband was married before, months later she got engaged with another man who was married before …

Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ / Toyin Abraham Gives Wizkid A Peck At 2Baba Show / Kemi Olunloyo: "I Caught Angela Okorie philandering With Jammeh, She Got $1.5m"