Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,759 members, 7,831,445 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Ike Ekweremadu joins List Of infamous Nigerians Locked In Foreign Countries - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ike Ekweremadu joins List Of infamous Nigerians Locked In Foreign Countries (36969 Views)

Ike Ekweremadu Joins APGA / 2023: Ibikunle Amosun Joins List Of Presidential Aspirants, Declares Interest / Maduka Joins List Of Legends Azikiwe, Ojukwu, Ekwueme, Obi As Pride Of Ndigbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ike Ekweremadu joins List Of infamous Nigerians Locked In Foreign Countries by Chykes403: 8:57pm On May 07, 2023
Those looking forward to a working Nigeria, imagine Nigeria is as working as the way the white people are convicting politicians and rich folks for their crimes not minding their status...tinubu for don dey prison tey-tey, patience Jonathan for still dey jail till now, E-money would not be moving around with security like he is president. And so many more.

What we are enjoying in Nigeria is LAWLESSNESS. Take it or leave it

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu joins List Of infamous Nigerians Locked In Foreign Countries by lapo(m): 8:57pm On May 07, 2023
Pwettylinda:
Thiefnubuu is next

Ibi ti e foju so, ona o gbagbe. Road don close for Una target route. Sorry.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu joins List Of infamous Nigerians Locked In Foreign Countries by Steinmann: 8:58pm On May 07, 2023
But WHY they leave TINUBU
Re: Ike Ekweremadu joins List Of infamous Nigerians Locked In Foreign Countries by arantess: 9:03pm On May 07, 2023
Abba Kyari should be extradited too

Why wasting time, we haven't forgotten oo

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu joins List Of infamous Nigerians Locked In Foreign Countries by Tingotoe: 9:03pm On May 07, 2023
Re: Ike Ekweremadu joins List Of infamous Nigerians Locked In Foreign Countries by diplomat058(m): 9:03pm On May 07, 2023
Pwettylinda:
Thiefnubuu is next

That doesn't mean the bigoted UK deportee with a transgendered voice sounding like rabbit who came a shameful third in last presidential election will go close to Aso Rock for the next 8 years of Asiwaju presidency cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremadu joins List Of infamous Nigerians Locked In Foreign Countries by Babalegba(m): 9:03pm On May 07, 2023
TheDarkHorse:
I don't want to say it serves him right but this is sad.. His acts really got me prickled.. Someone to donate a kidney to your own child, your own daughter, you don't even know, "that guy" e no pure, e no make sense at all oo.. i pray he's granted amnesty quickly because of the sick daughter that really needs help now ooo..
He is in a British jail, so what amnesty are you talking about.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu joins List Of infamous Nigerians Locked In Foreign Countries by ofuonyebi: 9:04pm On May 07, 2023
The funniest thing here on this story of falling from grace to grass
is that..it is the names of the Obi supporters family that featured so prominently all through in the list of the criminals
what a shame!
i just hope many of our politicians who love to galivant from Nigeria to London to Dubai to Paris and to US
would soon starts to face disgraceful time in the hands of the foreign security agents and govts
Re: Ike Ekweremadu joins List Of infamous Nigerians Locked In Foreign Countries by obi4eze(m): 9:04pm On May 07, 2023
Tinubu should have been among them if not that he forfeited 460,000 dollars after he was convicted of drugs.

Re: Ike Ekweremadu joins List Of infamous Nigerians Locked In Foreign Countries by mbahfrankuc(m): 9:05pm On May 07, 2023
UK government should help in sentence all this criminals to death.
Imagine the amount of money meant in building our country,they are busy flying it to foreign land.
Oyibo way smart they will allow you to deposits the money still arrest you jail you.
Whereas some are dying in abject poverty .
Wetin we do una ?
My account balance nah 1k...
Re: Ike Ekweremadu joins List Of infamous Nigerians Locked In Foreign Countries by obaidan: 9:05pm On May 07, 2023
na im wahala be that
Re: Ike Ekweremadu joins List Of infamous Nigerians Locked In Foreign Countries by Yahami(m): 9:08pm On May 07, 2023
Considering the list no northern leader or politician in the list, we can conclusively said the north are more pure than the south Nairaland list(2023) as reviewed on 7th May, 2023
Re: Ike Ekweremadu joins List Of infamous Nigerians Locked In Foreign Countries by obaidan: 9:09pm On May 07, 2023
Felabrity:
The UK and US should help us in arresting these criminals and sentencing them to death, even though we are a sovereignty country
Our judiciary is fûcked, none of these guys will spend 1 year in jail if they were arrested in Nigeria
Orji Kalu stole billions and was released after 6 months
The other criminal that stole 90 billion was arrested and released after 2 weeks
Akpabio and Yari vying to become the Senate president are both on EFCC wanted list
We are being ruled by criminals
What are you even saying..that boy that wants to donate kidney will be on house arrest until they finally murder him after few months.....anybody that will want to give a human being just 4.5million naira for 1 of his kidneys and still have the audacity to be calling the person "that guy" na murderer
Re: Ike Ekweremadu joins List Of infamous Nigerians Locked In Foreign Countries by HausaIgboYoruba: 9:11pm On May 07, 2023
Felabrity:
The UK and US should help us in arresting these criminals and sentencing them to death, even though we are a sovereignty country

Our judiciary is fûcked, none of these guys will spend 1 year in jail if they were arrested in Nigeria

The other criminal that stole 90 billion was arrested and released after 2 weeks

Akpabio and Yari vying to become the Senate president are both on EFCC wanted list

but why only Southerners get jailed abroad?
Re: Ike Ekweremadu joins List Of infamous Nigerians Locked In Foreign Countries by Babastrong(m): 9:14pm On May 07, 2023
Asiwaju may stand by Ekweremadu. He will be useful one day.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu joins List Of infamous Nigerians Locked In Foreign Countries by Moniya4Real(m): 9:23pm On May 07, 2023
Have you forgotten that the Obi you carry for head is part of the system? And has friends across party lines. He is an integral part of the thieving elites, they are still his friends in PDP

Tntsi:
The coming new OBIDIENT Nigeria whose recovery mandate kicks off tomorrow, will change the status quo in Nigeria.
Just be calm, the new OBIDIENT Nigeria is on board.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu joins List Of infamous Nigerians Locked In Foreign Countries by mu2sa2: 9:26pm On May 07, 2023
Not a single northerner in the infamous list, whether Christian, Muslim or atheist. Hallelujah! Allahu Akbar!

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu joins List Of infamous Nigerians Locked In Foreign Countries by Lovenorth: 9:37pm On May 07, 2023
They have humbled the overrated criminal
Re: Ike Ekweremadu joins List Of infamous Nigerians Locked In Foreign Countries by Timmi: 9:37pm On May 07, 2023
Tntsi:
The coming new OBIDIENT Nigeria whose recovery mandate kicks off tomorrow, will change the status quo in Nigeria.
Just be calm, the new OBIDIENT Nigeria is on board.

Keep dreaming, once the verdict is released and the elected President is sworn in on the 29th, you and your people can either run into the Atlantic ocean or go and hug a transformer

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu joins List Of infamous Nigerians Locked In Foreign Countries by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 07, 2023
Babalegba:
He is in a British jail, so what amnesty are you talking about.

Just any if possible ... 😔😔
I'm feel sorry for him anyways..
I'm just feeling sad for his sick daughter..
Re: Ike Ekweremadu joins List Of infamous Nigerians Locked In Foreign Countries by Painwontbreakme: 9:46pm On May 07, 2023
Ike Ekweremadu getting all his holes bursted in the UK. That's what happens when you refuse to fixed your country anything you see for another man land take am. There is no way a US or UK senator will be sentence if they broke the law like this in other countries. They will obviously be punished but going to jail no way.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu joins List Of infamous Nigerians Locked In Foreign Countries by patrickmuf(m): 9:48pm On May 07, 2023
Emperormartin:
When Nigeria politicians are nabbed outside the country, the people will rejoice.

But when they are nabbed in the country, it doesn't make any meaning. The judicial system will set them Free.
If it was here, their tribesmen will call it a political witch hunt...

2 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremadu joins List Of infamous Nigerians Locked In Foreign Countries by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 07, 2023
IamdbuII:
Dbull on this one!!!

Just like my music career made me infamous on Nairaland. 😭😭😭

I Sha don enter fashion business, please check out my fashion line @maldives_island_collections on IG, I no wan fail here again ooo
I do pity, the hungry lady. That would fall for these pictures you upload. She would be emotionally traumatized. After you are done with her.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu joins List Of infamous Nigerians Locked In Foreign Countries by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 07, 2023
Painwontbreakme:
Ike Ekweremadu getting all his holes bursted in the UK. That's what happens when you refuse to fixed your country anything you see for another man land take am. There is no way a US or UK senator will be sentence if they broke the law like this in other countries. They will obviously be punished but going to jail no way.

.., no be dem dey go disgrace us for oyibo man dem land? .., e dey pain everybody sha, na dem go shit d shit, make dem use their hand take pack dia shit for dia.. no wahala.. las las, everybody go dey alright for Naija.. We Move!!!
Re: Ike Ekweremadu joins List Of infamous Nigerians Locked In Foreign Countries by thesicilian: 9:53pm On May 07, 2023
Igbo amaka
Re: Ike Ekweremadu joins List Of infamous Nigerians Locked In Foreign Countries by Mekoyaw(m): 10:03pm On May 07, 2023
So he thought that his money & power gave him the right to circumvent the law with impunity just like they do back here Nigeria? undecided
Personally I pity the parents for ending up this way, all in a bid to save their daughter's life.
I believe they'll regret this all day as they serve their jail sentence.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu joins List Of infamous Nigerians Locked In Foreign Countries by sukkot: 10:06pm On May 07, 2023
Felabrity:

may GOD help us
Re: Ike Ekweremadu joins List Of infamous Nigerians Locked In Foreign Countries by ibkayee(f): 10:07pm On May 07, 2023
sukkot:
may GOD help us
Look at this Tinubu supporter grin
Re: Ike Ekweremadu joins List Of infamous Nigerians Locked In Foreign Countries by LionTiger(m): 10:07pm On May 07, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bianca Ojukwu At Reception For Prince Harry And Meghan Markle / 5 Months As A Governor, I Am Already Tired - El Rufai / 2019: Nine Governors To Leave APC - NewTelegraphOnline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.