Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,006 members, 7,835,413 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Ike Ekweremadu joins List Of infamous Nigerians Locked In Foreign Countries - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ike Ekweremadu joins List Of infamous Nigerians Locked In Foreign Countries (36988 Views)

Ike Ekweremadu Joins APGA / 2023: Ibikunle Amosun Joins List Of Presidential Aspirants, Declares Interest / Maduka Joins List Of Legends Azikiwe, Ojukwu, Ekwueme, Obi As Pride Of Ndigbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ike Ekweremadu joins List Of infamous Nigerians Locked In Foreign Countries by FireUpNow(m): 10:08pm On May 07, 2023
They thought running abroad would save them. But to be honest I do not see super cop Abba Kyari on the list. đŸ˜±đŸ˜Ą
Re: Ike Ekweremadu joins List Of infamous Nigerians Locked In Foreign Countries by Babalegba(m): 10:16pm On May 07, 2023
TheDarkHorse:

Just any if possible ... 😔😔
I'm feel sorry for him anyways..
I'm just feeling sad for his sick daughter..
British don't do amnesties but they automatically deduct one third of the prison sentence so six years becomes four.Do bear in mind that Nigerian politicians are very very evil people who would kill or harm a thousand Nigerian kids to save their own. He could easily have offered that boy over fifty million naira from his stolen money but they chose to pay two hundred and seventy thousand,which doesn't even buy a good cow.

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu joins List Of infamous Nigerians Locked In Foreign Countries by webizone(m): 10:16pm On May 07, 2023
arantess:
Abba Kyari should be extradited too

Why wasting time, we haven't forgotten oo

That one no fit try leave the country, lol.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu joins List Of infamous Nigerians Locked In Foreign Countries by sukkot: 10:19pm On May 07, 2023
ibkayee:

Look at this Tinubu supporter grin
grin while i believe all politicians are crooks, i rather pick a productive competent crook than a clueless unproductive crook. tinubu is a very productive man we can all agree right ?
Re: Ike Ekweremadu joins List Of infamous Nigerians Locked In Foreign Countries by webizone(m): 10:20pm On May 07, 2023
mbahfrankuc:
UK government should help in sentence all this criminals to death.
Imagine the amount of money meant in building our country,they are busy flying it to foreign land.
Oyibo way smart they will allow you to deposits the money still arrest you jail you.
Whereas some are dying in abject poverty .
Wetin we do una ?
My account balance nah 1k...

When it comes to financial fraud that benefits them, they don't usually do much. But funny enough, those financial fraud that these "politicians" do causes the crimes that gets to their shores which dey make dem dey wonder
Re: Ike Ekweremadu joins List Of infamous Nigerians Locked In Foreign Countries by mechanics(m): 10:22pm On May 07, 2023
It's well with him.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu joins List Of infamous Nigerians Locked In Foreign Countries by ibkayee(f): 10:22pm On May 07, 2023
sukkot:
grin while i believe all politicians are crooks, i rather pick a productive competent crook than a clueless unproductive crook. tinubu is a very productive man we can all agree right ?
It’s the ‘May God help us’ for me when you could’ve just smiled at his comment, I was like see this one grin

Re: Ike Ekweremadu joins List Of infamous Nigerians Locked In Foreign Countries by webizone(m): 10:23pm On May 07, 2023
Yahami:
Considering the list no northern leader or politician in the list, we can conclusively said the north are more pure than the south Nairaland list(2023) as reviewed on 7th May, 2023

Lol, because the north no dey go that side na. Have you forgotten the northern woman that was arrested in (Saudi?) for drug trafficking that made Buhari to go for her case? Or, have you forgotten the men arrested in the UAE on charges of funding terrorism?

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu joins List Of infamous Nigerians Locked In Foreign Countries by webizone(m): 10:25pm On May 07, 2023
LionTiger:
Ask yourselve why there's on single Northernes among them.

I just answered it in my post above.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu joins List Of infamous Nigerians Locked In Foreign Countries by webizone(m): 10:27pm On May 07, 2023
HausaIgboYoruba:
but why only Southerners get jailed abroad?

Another one. Check my two posts above for your answer.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu joins List Of infamous Nigerians Locked In Foreign Countries by sukkot: 10:30pm On May 07, 2023
ibkayee:

It’s the ‘May God help us’ for me when you could’ve just smiled at his comment, I was like see this one grin
lol truly we need GODS help because these vultures are ruthless and heartless. it is a chop clean mouth kleptocracy
Re: Ike Ekweremadu joins List Of infamous Nigerians Locked In Foreign Countries by ibkayee(f): 10:33pm On May 07, 2023
sukkot:
lol truly we need GODS help because these vultures are ruthless and heartless. it is a chop clean mouth kleptocracy
grin
Re: Ike Ekweremadu joins List Of infamous Nigerians Locked In Foreign Countries by webizone(m): 10:34pm On May 07, 2023
Painwontbreakme:
Ike Ekweremadu getting all his holes bursted in the UK. That's what happens when you refuse to fixed your country anything you see for another man land take am. There is no way a US or UK senator will be sentence if they broke the law like this in other countries. They will obviously be punished but going to jail no way.

You see ba, the Igbos that beat him in Germany have been vindicated. They really beat this man out of how they felt he wasn't doing anything to improve on people's lives back home but was there eating yam. He didn't listen.

Then, a video came out of a nurse that was showing the "clinic" in his constituency that was so terrible that instead of going there and collecting a new sickness, a sick person better stay at home. Yet he didn't listen again.

So this finally happened. I won't talk much but I believe that God intervened. People saying things in his support should take cognizance.

See ba, if Igbo people don't support any politician, there is a problem. And check it, the "presidents" Igbo voted against carry the highest calamities. I have been observing this fact.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ike Ekweremadu joins List Of infamous Nigerians Locked In Foreign Countries by opribo(m): 10:47pm On May 07, 2023
Antimandatethie:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/05/07/locked-in-foreign-countries-ekweremadu-joins-infamous-list-of-hushpuppi-buruji-invictus/

Kudos the British legal system for coming to the aid of the ordinary citizens. I will wish that they go one step further to review all the medical records of Nigeria politician and big men who have being coming to UK for medical tourism, perhaps we may find out that some these visit are for orgam harveting business
Re: Ike Ekweremadu joins List Of infamous Nigerians Locked In Foreign Countries by gaskiyamagana: 11:15pm On May 07, 2023
Pwettylinda:
Thiefnubuu is next
S.S /SE alien in Lagos has spoken.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu joins List Of infamous Nigerians Locked In Foreign Countries by MASTERMIND04(m): 11:21pm On May 07, 2023
Jestin:
Nor go rush go pay school fees ooo. Tinubu fit declare free education for Nigeria 😂
Just dey pay. He will rather increase it grin
Re: Ike Ekweremadu joins List Of infamous Nigerians Locked In Foreign Countries by bayplus: 11:21pm On May 07, 2023
Tntsi:
The coming new OBIDIENT Nigeria whose recovery mandate kicks off tomorrow, will change the status quo in Nigeria.
Just be calm, the new OBIDIENT Nigeria is on board.

I laugh in spanish grin grin grin
Re: Ike Ekweremadu joins List Of infamous Nigerians Locked In Foreign Countries by Litmus: 11:42pm On May 07, 2023
Felabrity:
The UK and US should help us in arresting these criminals and sentencing them to death, even though we are a sovereignty country

Our judiciary is fûcked, none of these guys will spend 1 year in jail if they were arrested in Nigeria

Orji Kalu stole billions and was released after 6 months
The other criminal that stole 90 billion was arrested and released after 2 weeks

Akpabio and Yari vying to become the Senate president are both on EFCC wanted list

We are being ruled by criminals

You are not learned enough if you don't know that the leaders of UK and US are bigger criminals than the Nigeria ones.

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu joins List Of infamous Nigerians Locked In Foreign Countries by Safyqueen: 11:44pm On May 07, 2023
At least northerners no dey the list.
South, make una carry this trophy. We no want.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu joins List Of infamous Nigerians Locked In Foreign Countries by Nobody: 12:03am On May 08, 2023
Trustyourself:
Ike Ekweremadu has been politically retired by one small boy

Keyamo and hope uzodima is the next

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu joins List Of infamous Nigerians Locked In Foreign Countries by 7arrows: 12:07am On May 08, 2023
Felabrity:
The UK and US should help us in arresting these criminals and sentencing them to death, even though we are a sovereignty country

Our judiciary is fûcked, none of these guys will spend 1 year in jail if they were arrested in Nigeria

The other criminal that stole 90 billion was arrested and released after 2 weeks

Akpabio and Yari vying to become the Senate president are both on EFCC wanted list

Yes o very true.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu joins List Of infamous Nigerians Locked In Foreign Countries by SpecialAdviser(m): 12:12am On May 08, 2023
Felabrity:

The biggest of all, a drug lord as a president. Tufiakwa. Aaaaaruuu
Re: Ike Ekweremadu joins List Of infamous Nigerians Locked In Foreign Countries by sisisioge: 12:13am On May 08, 2023
Felabrity:

Honestly, Nigeria government has no shame. The matter has tired me. What a terrible country we have!
Re: Ike Ekweremadu joins List Of infamous Nigerians Locked In Foreign Countries by rafcrown(m): 12:51am On May 08, 2023
RESPECT AND TREAT POOR PEOPLE WELL.
SMALL BOY WITH BIG GOD.
JUDICIARY IS SICK IN ZOOGERIA.

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu joins List Of infamous Nigerians Locked In Foreign Countries by jimcaddy(m): 12:53am On May 08, 2023
Exactly please help us arresting them. Don't show any of them mercy. They are the reasons why Nigeria is where it is today. Selfish and self centred. They only care about themselves and their immediate families. The rest of everyone can go to blazes for all they care. Our judiciary is messed up that they won't even spend two nights in cell talkless of being convicted as they will either bribe the Judge or threaten him and his family to swing the case in his favour the "Nigerian way". Everyone is so effing corrupt in Nigeria. Had this Ekweremadu case happened in Nigeria, it's that young boy that would be in jail instead as they will swing that case on him saying that he attempted to blackmail a whole former deputy senate President. But God has a way of doing things and allowed Ekweremadu to use his own hands and dig his own grave. Kudos to the British government. Please help us to arrest these guys more. Shebi they always say that if you don't want to learn at home, then they will teach you that lesson outside. Rubbish and nonsense.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu joins List Of infamous Nigerians Locked In Foreign Countries by jimcaddy(m): 12:53am On May 08, 2023
jimcaddy:
Exactly please help us be arresting them. Don't show any of them mercy. They are the reasons why Nigeria is where it is today. Selfish and self centred. They only care about themselves and their immediate families. The rest of everyone can go to blazes for all they care. Our judiciary is messed up that they won't even spend two nights in cell talkless of being convicted as they will either bribe the Judge or threaten him and his family to swing the case in his favour the "Nigerian way". Everyone is so effing corrupt in Nigeria. Had this Ekweremadu case happened in Nigeria, it's that young boy that would be in jail instead as they will swing that case on him saying that he attempted to blackmail a whole former deputy senate President. But God has a way of doing things and allowed Ekweremadu to use his own hands and dig his own grave. Kudos to the British government. Please help us to arrest these guys more. Shebi they always say that if you don't want to learn at home, then they will teach you that lesson outside. Rubbish and nonsense.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu joins List Of infamous Nigerians Locked In Foreign Countries by grandstar(m): 3:30am On May 08, 2023
Felabrity:

Some of these high profile cases cost hundreds of thousands of pounds to prosecute successfully. They might be more willing to assist if the offense was committed on UK soil.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu joins List Of infamous Nigerians Locked In Foreign Countries by Enemyofpeace: 4:26am On May 08, 2023
Na which kind bad destiny this Ekweremadu chose from heaven?
Re: Ike Ekweremadu joins List Of infamous Nigerians Locked In Foreign Countries by eyeses: 4:44am On May 08, 2023
This man don cast big time.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu joins List Of infamous Nigerians Locked In Foreign Countries by ultimateprof: 5:28am On May 08, 2023
Pwettylinda:
Thiefnubuu is next
Very soon, Tinubu will wear orange 🧡🍊 colour trasuit...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Priests Visit Nnamdi Kanu And His Wife In Umuahia (Photos) / Uyo: A City Besieged By ‘street Children’ / Akpabio Opens The Abak River Bridge Constructed By Julius Berger Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.