Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,893 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

What’s Your Pretty Privilege Story ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What’s Your Pretty Privilege Story ? (12706 Views)

“it’s A Privilege To Be Able To Sleep With A White Girl” – Nigerian Man Says / Why Don't Fake "Feminists" Complain About Female Privilege? (NO BASHING!!) / "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

What’s Your Pretty Privilege Story ? by MikeofKd(m): 9:36am On May 07, 2023
Both Boys and girls that are extremely pretty has experienced the pretty privileges before and no doubt benefit a lot from it in most cases very unexpected ways. I’ve a had a few pretty boy privileges. But certain people choose to think they aren’t real lol or don’t work , they are very real I tell you.
So I have experienced a few pretty boy privileges and one of them was when I went to a buka (restaurant) to eat and the girl that served me my plate ,served my food with extra meats , it happened like 4 different times before I knew that the pretty privilege was really at work. Cause anytime I went there to eat , no matter how plenty customers were , she would make sure she served me first lol. Later got her number the 5th time I went there to eat ,shawtie was blushing lol. We started talking and I started getting free food , shawtie would even package takeaway for me most times after I finished eating there. Lol I was treated like a king there ,even her momsy treated me special too. I just knew pretty boy privilege was at work. Omo me I just played along as long as say free food Dey inside the matter, kilo kan mi.
Other experiences I’ve had was one time ,I went out to shop rite and I saw different girls staring at me (mostly average looking girls but still hot sha )not to brag lol but I felt embarrassed and went to the bathroom to check myself in the mirror cause I felt my clothes or something was making them stare at me lol. But nothing was wrong with my clothes ,I was looking good ,that was it ,pretty boy P. Got a girl’s number that day cause she approached me with some mind blowing pick up line. She came over the next following week and we had some insane kinda sex.

The pretty privilege exists very well , but don’t be overly dependent on it cause it could backfire sometimes too lol , so just work hard ,make money ,take extra good care of your appearance , I feel like the best investment is to invest in oneself , and looks should also be a priority cause it definitely pays yo!

So y’all should pls share your pretty privileges.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s Your Pretty Privilege Story ? by Nobody: 10:05am On May 07, 2023
Some of us don't have pretty privileges, we're ugly and invisible.

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s Your Pretty Privilege Story ? by helinues: 10:08am On May 07, 2023
The privileges are just too many.

Two likes attract each other

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s Your Pretty Privilege Story ? by MikeofKd(m): 10:17am On May 07, 2023
Samantha124:

If that’s truly you on ur display picture, then you aren’t ugly na, your way too pretty and I’m sure u have experienced a whole lot too.
Re: What’s Your Pretty Privilege Story ? by N3TRAL: 10:27am On May 07, 2023
Ladies "rig" your food at à la carte, events and restaurants when they serve you if you're goodlooking and fine like me.

Ladies protect your right without your request if you're cute and reserved like me.

Ladies shield you from queries when you break regulations if they are assigned to supervise a task that you're part of if you're handsome and unbothered like me.

If you're classy and have sex appeal, like me, wealthy ladies volunteer to fund your life. I stun them by appreciating their offers but rejecting them. It makes them go crazy.

If you're beautiful, humble and decent like me, elderly women in control favour you unusually and try to link you up with their daughters.

Always wear that smile.

CONS

Men just stare at you. You can't tell if they wish to be like you, if they're just admiring or they envy you.

When you don't reciprocate random attention from ladies, they're quick to dismiss you as proud and arrogant. (However, you can make them keep favouring you by acting naive, shy and stupid in an intelligent way if you're not going to reciprocate their attention).

You're more likely to be useless in life and less richer than less attractive boys- facts.
I'm really worried.

To be fine boy no easy walahi 😂

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What’s Your Pretty Privilege Story ? by Nobody: 10:38am On May 07, 2023
Aww.. thank you.. smiley smiley smiley
MikeofKd:

If that’s truly you on ur display picture, then you aren’t ugly na, your way too pretty and I’m sure u have experienced a whole lot too.

1 Like

Re: What’s Your Pretty Privilege Story ? by Nobody: 10:41am On May 07, 2023
No Comment lipsrsealed
Re: What’s Your Pretty Privilege Story ? by Eunoiaa(f): 5:02pm On May 07, 2023
Persephone1:
No Comment lipsrsealed

Why not? angry
Re: What’s Your Pretty Privilege Story ? by DissTroy(m): 12:32pm On Jul 28, 2023
LOL. A female told me, again, I have it repeatedly some minutes ago and I decided to check out what others are saying about "fine boy privileges". And I hear people make references of it to me.

It exists. Humans are visual beings and being visually appealing is going to get people to be nicer to you. But it exists more for pretty females.

As a good-looking guy, I'd admit it's been easier to charm my way into a secretary setting up an impromptu meeting with her boss, or women making direct advances, or women being more receptive to one, or people of interest being more relaxed around one.
You have to be it to experience it. Probably why all good-looking men are erroneously painted as promiscuous 'cause they can get women easily with no monetary incentives given.

As a man, good-looks would get you into a room, but you need to be intelligent and play the social game well to stay in that room. Pretty women just need to be pretty to get into and stay in the room. My good-looks woukd just buy me more time.
I'm very aware of this reality.

Probably the worst thing about being good looking is people assuming you have life easier by default. You'd have to put in the work like other men.

Except you're going to debase yourself by being a gigolo or a leeching playboy, you don't have the world at your feet. My clients aren't going to cut me the slack for not delivering on time on a project just because of my looks.

A pretty female, on the other hand, would get such privileges. That's why we have so many incompetent female front desk officers in companies who should otherwise lose their jobs.

On the relationships scene, good looks mean you're more likely to rate looks second on your priority list. I've ditched women people consider very beautiful without thinking much of it, or just ignore them.

I won't overlook sauciness or laziness because you're beautiful. I'm just as good looking as (or even better-looking than) you are so bring substance to the table. Real substance. The only leverage some have is good-looks so you being good-looking counters hers.

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What’s Your Pretty Privilege Story ? by Sonnobax15(m): 2:02pm On Jul 28, 2023
Samantha124:
. Baby girl,you ain't ugly.......I know you only trying to get compliments for free of charge cool.

14 Likes

Re: What’s Your Pretty Privilege Story ? by ItisWell22(f): 2:28pm On Jul 28, 2023
N3TRAL:

CONS

You're more likely to be useless in life and less richer than less attractive boys- facts.
I'm really worried.

Thank God I’m not one of those with the pretty girl privileges then. 🙏🥱

More like the Okonjo-Iweala kinda thingy, is the dream… 🤲😩

DissTroy:

I won't overlook sauciness or laziness because you're beautiful. I'm just as good looking as (or even better-looking than) you are so bring substance to the table. Real substance. The only leverage some have is good-looks so you being good-looking counters hers.

Probably explains why a lot of good looking men settle for very average or “just there” looking women. 🤔

I like the last sentence, sounds funny…

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s Your Pretty Privilege Story ? by Autobot05: 5:38pm On Jul 28, 2023
There are a lot of privileges abeg
And these comments are so relatable . Some people of your gender will be harsh unnecessarily to you because they perceive you as a threat

11 Likes

Re: What’s Your Pretty Privilege Story ? by Chno: 10:31pm On Jul 28, 2023
Then use your pretty boy privileges go collect money for bank

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What’s Your Pretty Privilege Story ? by Stawner16(m): 2:38am On Jul 29, 2023
Looks do matter. Like the previous comments have said, good looks would make people treat you better by default. It’s just how the human mind is shaped to treat something aesthetically pleasingly better than the average ones.

I’ve had several instances of people being really nice to me. I’ve also learnt to turn on my charm with ease so as to help me get things done faster when I need it😀. Cons are a lot of girls would think you’re a “player”.
You might get the coochie easily but relationships might be tiring coz your partner would be extra wary of you being “snatched” from them lol. In the end, everyone wants something they’d be proud to flaunt.

MikeofKd:

Bro, you can’t even see her face in the pic. How you know she pretty?😄

16 Likes

Re: What’s Your Pretty Privilege Story ? by placeofallure(f): 10:26am On Jul 29, 2023
By all standards, I am pretty and I have had my privileges. I tend to have my way with almost everybody.

At the Sunday School when I was little, the teacher was sharing Xmas greeting cards according to how we were sitting. There was a girl sitting beside me and it was her turn to get a card, and it was the most beautiful card of them all. The teacher skipped her, gave me the beautiful card and gave her another one. This incidence was the first time l realised how I looked.

My boss where I served couldn't act bossy with me as he did with every other staff and corp member. He has been mesmerized. He later confessed. The same goes for my zonal inspector. Other girls would jump over themselves if he at least looked their way. He begged to date me for the entire year and I used him.

My lecturer in school has a reputation - He's Mr. No Nonsense. My friend and I turned in our assignments late. Normally, he wouldn't collect it. We tried our luck. He accepted mine and turned my friend back. I pleaded for her but he said only me deserved that privilege.

When I showed up at the immigration office to process my passport. The officer wouldn't let people in, in my presence, he was turning people back, he just looked at me and I made sure we had eye contact, he not only asked me to go in, he led me to the capturing office and gave me a seat.

Many privileges really. In school when we want to do things or see a lecturer or some important people, my friends would push me to the front.

It is real and it works for me.

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What’s Your Pretty Privilege Story ? by Deicide: 10:33am On Jul 29, 2023
People underestimate how far being good looking would take you

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What’s Your Pretty Privilege Story ? by iamyemiakins(m): 10:34am On Jul 29, 2023
We wey no handsome dey see things o grin

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What’s Your Pretty Privilege Story ? by BarrElChapo(m): 10:35am On Jul 29, 2023
Can't relate lol 😂

6 Likes

Re: What’s Your Pretty Privilege Story ? by GodWrites: 10:36am On Jul 29, 2023
I can relate. I can't remember when someone disrespected me. Everyone is always nice. And people tend to stare a lot, both men and women.

I have an androgynous face. And sometimes the way people stare will be so obvious that I had to control myself from laughing.

I was walking pass two boys last week and I noticed how their eyes were on me. They didn't even try to hide it. I have a model face. Hallow cheeks, strong jaws, smooth skin, and a succulent lips.

The old woman in my compound will be so harsh on people, but when it comes to me, she is so nice, and would even call me Oyibo.

I'm not even fair. People are just generally nice and I love it. But what I don't enjoy is the staring. It makes me so self conscious. I was born ugly though. Thanks to puberty.

26 Likes

Re: What’s Your Pretty Privilege Story ? by ShaqFu: 10:38am On Jul 29, 2023
Samantha124:
you can say that again, pretty lady.
Re: What’s Your Pretty Privilege Story ? by ideamonster: 10:38am On Jul 29, 2023
the opposite actually. She only dates good looking men

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=852z33pvMVY
Re: What’s Your Pretty Privilege Story ? by brain54(m): 10:43am On Jul 29, 2023
I remember some years back…

Then I was spending the holidays with my married elder sister.

One day she sent me to the market to get some food items. Meat included- the meat and Pomo I brought back home for the price she gave me to purchase them was so surprising to her she almost didn’t want to use it to cook suspecting that something was off.

Took some convincing it was normal cow meat before she cooked them. I was like even the Pomo too?

I am used to getting things cheaper even up till now due to fine boy things.

Especially when purchasing from girls!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s Your Pretty Privilege Story ? by shantti(m): 10:44am On Jul 29, 2023
A runs girl was calling my friend fine boy and he was blushing

He really thought he was a fine boy grin grin

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What’s Your Pretty Privilege Story ? by LivingSage: 10:44am On Jul 29, 2023
Apt
N3TRAL:
Ladies "rig" your food at à la carte, events and restaurants when they serve you if you're goodlooking and fine like me.

Ladies protect your right without your request if you're cute and reserved like me.

Ladies shield you from queries when you break regulations if they are assigned to supervise a task that you're part of if you're handsome and unbothered like me.

If you're classy and have sex appeal, like me, wealthy ladies volunteer to fund your life. I stun them by appreciating their offers but rejecting them. It makes them go crazy.

If you're beautiful, humble and decent like me, elderly women in control favour you unusually and try to link you up with their daughters.

Always wear that smile.

CONS

Men just stare at you. You can't tell if they wish to be like you, if they're just admiring or they envy you.

When you don't reciprocate random attention from ladies, they're quick to dismiss you as proud and arrogant. (However, you can make them keep favouring you by acting naive, shy and stupid in an intelligent way if you're not going to reciprocate their attention).

I'm really worried.

Re: What’s Your Pretty Privilege Story ? by Faithy04: 10:45am On Jul 29, 2023
I personally don't like the idea all I do is work pray and earn blessings and that has been helping long ago

7 Likes

Re: What’s Your Pretty Privilege Story ? by CCIA: 10:46am On Jul 29, 2023
I get to grope girls who are very happy about it.

Put hands under their dresses. Fon.dle and bang them disrespectfully and still get a pass the next time whenever, however, and wherever I want it.
cool

Fine boy cool

Whoz next!!!? cool

4 Likes

Re: What’s Your Pretty Privilege Story ? by finallybusy: 10:46am On Jul 29, 2023
Threads like this quickly expose that ugly people are the major users of Nairaland. How long did this grace front page and not up to a full page of comments. Most times, you see booked spaces because everyone wants to drop an opinion first.

Mine was girlfriends always quick to take my side during disagreements with their boyfriends. It happened so many times that I took it as normal. Now, na money I dey find. Nothing concern me.

8 Likes

Re: What’s Your Pretty Privilege Story ? by Exmilitant(m): 10:46am On Jul 29, 2023
Handsome and dangerous look.
Handsomeness only got me girls and people's wives which costs me a lot. Had to ditch the handsomeness and put on the rugged mode in order to be rich and fearsome in the end it paid off but the ladies won't let me be.

5 Likes

Re: What’s Your Pretty Privilege Story ? by samtinx(m): 10:49am On Jul 29, 2023
I know in the igbo man's world a handsome man is his pocket so leave all this privileges and allow oshomole to further educate us more grin[/color][color=#000099]

11 Likes

Re: What’s Your Pretty Privilege Story ? by Kharol1234: 10:50am On Jul 29, 2023
We were no fine and no privileges na to pack one side.

SACHET WATER ROLL PRINTING MACHINE FOR SALE

Pix attached

Re: What’s Your Pretty Privilege Story ? by Tenrack: 10:50am On Jul 29, 2023
placeofallure:
By all standards, I am pretty and I have had my privileges. I tend to have my way with almost everybody.

At the Sunday School when I was little, the teacher was sharing Xmas greeting cards according to how we were sitting. There was a girl sitting beside me and it was her turn to get a card, and it was the most beautiful card of them all. The teacher skipped her, gave me the beautiful card and gave her another one. This incidence was the first time l realised how I looked.

My boss where I served couldn't act bossy with me as he did with every other staff and corp member. He has been mesmerized. He later confessed. The same goes for my zonal inspector. Other girls would jump over themselves if he at least looked their way. He begged to date me for the entire year and I used him.

My lecturer in school has a reputation - He's Mr. No Nonsense. My friend and I turned in our assignments late. Normally, he wouldn't collect it. We tried our luck. He accepted mine and turned my friend back. I pleaded for her but he said only me deserved that privilege.

When I showed up at the immigration office to process my passport. The officer wouldn't let people in, in my presence, he was turning people back, he just looked at me and I made sure we had eye contact, he not only asked me to go in, he led me to the capturing office and gave me a seat.

Many privileges really. In school when we want to do things or see a lecturer or some important people, my friends would push me to the front.

make Una upload Una "pretty" pic. Let us ugly mucha choes be the judge of it

19 Likes

Re: What’s Your Pretty Privilege Story ? by LivingSage: 10:51am On Jul 29, 2023
Well said.

It boasts moral and confidence in someone. As the speakers said earlier, YOU MUST HAVE SOMETHING TO OFFER if such privilege is given
placeofallure:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Where Are All the Good Nigerian/African Men? / My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused / Which Nairalander Could You Consider A Potential Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.