Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,537 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

“it’s A Privilege To Be Able To Sleep With A White Girl” – Nigerian Man Says - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “it’s A Privilege To Be Able To Sleep With A White Girl” – Nigerian Man Says (11156 Views)

I Think My Wife Was A Runs Girl' - Nigerian Man Cries Out / Nigerian Man Dated A White Girl Who Owns A Pet Snake / White Girl And Her Dog Fighting With Her Nigerian Boyfriend Ex-girlfriend(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

“it’s A Privilege To Be Able To Sleep With A White Girl” – Nigerian Man Says by MuguVideosComm: 8:41am On Mar 03, 2021
A Nigerian manhas shocked people on Twitter after he said it’s a privilege to be able to sleep with white girl.

The man identified as Mr Alan on Twitter, said there’s nothing special about Nigerian girls and that white gurus are not for everyone.

According to him, a white will let you have your way with her on the bed but Nigerian girls are very lazy when it comes to intercourse.

”If you’ve been privileged to sleep with a white girl you’ll understand that there’s nothing special about a Nigerian girl’s pussy.”

“It’s a privilege cos it’s not for everybody. Everybody does not have the same destiny to travel abroad and have sex with a white lady.”

”White girls would let you have anal, would let you gist her, would let you put her in bondage, very flexible set of girls, they’ll spell coconut on your dick , throw summersalt and still won’t get tired, but Nigerian girls with their big stomach can’t offer much”

https://web.muguvideos.com/2021/03/03/its-a-privilege-to-be-able-to-sleep-with-a-white-girl-nigerian-man-says/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “it’s A Privilege To Be Able To Sleep With A White Girl” – Nigerian Man Says by Henrydonland(m): 8:45am On Mar 03, 2021
no wonder the white girls say they just use the black men to catch cruise.what a pity

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: “it’s A Privilege To Be Able To Sleep With A White Girl” – Nigerian Man Says by begoniaa: 8:45am On Mar 03, 2021
Confused set of people.

Mtcheew. undecided

Women they'll turn around to call wh0res and say they're not marriageable are the ones they want to be giving anal, spelling coconut and putting in the work, abi?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: “it’s A Privilege To Be Able To Sleep With A White Girl” – Nigerian Man Says by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 03, 2021
Ow!it is finished with Nigerian men

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “it’s A Privilege To Be Able To Sleep With A White Girl” – Nigerian Man Says by Nobody: 8:49am On Mar 03, 2021
Try black Americans bro
Hehehehe
Make I no talk
Re: “it’s A Privilege To Be Able To Sleep With A White Girl” – Nigerian Man Says by illicit(m): 8:51am On Mar 03, 2021
What a wonderful world....
Re: “it’s A Privilege To Be Able To Sleep With A White Girl” – Nigerian Man Says by internationalman(m): 8:56am On Mar 03, 2021
White girls are white and clean in their pussy

As for black girls, no matter how light skin they may be, they always have dark or spotty pussy..

As for fûcking prowess, any girl from any race can be stallion in bed..

4 Likes

Re: “it’s A Privilege To Be Able To Sleep With A White Girl” – Nigerian Man Says by donbachi(m): 8:58am On Mar 03, 2021
Na ur sef u dey colour shame.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “it’s A Privilege To Be Able To Sleep With A White Girl” – Nigerian Man Says by Fmghewzy(m): 9:01am On Mar 03, 2021
This one doesn't have sense oo.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: “it’s A Privilege To Be Able To Sleep With A White Girl” – Nigerian Man Says by adadike(f): 9:30am On Mar 03, 2021
Oga, no talk . You never Jam ! You for confess

2 Likes

Re: “it’s A Privilege To Be Able To Sleep With A White Girl” – Nigerian Man Says by Onyi22(f): 9:39am On Mar 03, 2021
grin grin

1 Like

Re: “it’s A Privilege To Be Able To Sleep With A White Girl” – Nigerian Man Says by Nobody: 9:45am On Mar 03, 2021
this is why the whites keep black profiling us because we make them feel like angels whilethey take us like monkeys

what a foolish blackman and blackbrain

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: “it’s A Privilege To Be Able To Sleep With A White Girl” – Nigerian Man Says by AwesomeStormy00(m): 9:54am On Mar 03, 2021
MuguVideosComm:
A Nigerian manhas shocked people on Twitter after he said it’s a privilege to be able to sleep with white girl.

The man identified as Mr Alan on Twitter, said there’s nothing special about Nigerian girls and that white gurus are not for everyone.

According to him, a white will let you have your way with her on the bed but Nigerian girls are very lazy when it comes to intercourse.

”If you’ve been privileged to sleep with a white girl you’ll understand that there’s nothing special about a Nigerian girl’s pussy.”

“It’s a privilege cos it’s not for everybody. Everybody does not have the same destiny to travel abroad and have sex with a white lady.”

”White girls would let you have anal, would let you gist her, would let you put her in bondage, very flexible set of girls, they’ll spell coconut on your dick , throw summersalt and still won’t get tired, but Nigerian girls with their big stomach can’t offer much”

https://web.muguvideos.com/2021/03/03/its-a-privilege-to-be-able-to-sleep-with-a-white-girl-nigerian-man-says/

This is so wrong please don't believe this trash yeah it is good to sleep with a white girl but black girl is as good as black girls too.

Since i have been here i have dated white black mixed race Hispanic they are all the same.

The best thing dating a white girls is they like sharing the bills it is 50 50 with them and if i insist on paying, next expenses they are going to foot the bill also they have more of a caring heart than african girls.

Average african girl see you as a cash cow to milk all what you've got and when u say no they start throwing tantrums.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: “it’s A Privilege To Be Able To Sleep With A White Girl” – Nigerian Man Says by theFilmtric: 10:04am On Mar 03, 2021
begoniaa:
Confused set of people.

Mtcheew. undecided

Women they'll turn around to call wh0res and say they're not marriageable are the ones they want to be giving anal, spelling coconut and putting in the work, abi?
magnoliaa?? cheesy

theFilmtricsay
Re: “it’s A Privilege To Be Able To Sleep With A White Girl” – Nigerian Man Says by begoniaa: 10:15am On Mar 03, 2021
theFilmtric:

magnoliaa?? cheesy

theFilmtricsay

cheesy cheesy Heyyy.
Re: “it’s A Privilege To Be Able To Sleep With A White Girl” – Nigerian Man Says by theFilmtric: 10:19am On Mar 03, 2021
begoniaa:

cheesy cheesy Heyyy.
lol New moniker You really love repetitive letters o Magnoliaa Starr And now begoniaa cheesy How many months were you banned for?
theFilmtricsay
Re: “it’s A Privilege To Be Able To Sleep With A White Girl” – Nigerian Man Says by Akanimoh113(m): 10:21am On Mar 03, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Try black Americans bro
Hehehehe
Make I no talk
On point
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: “it’s A Privilege To Be Able To Sleep With A White Girl” – Nigerian Man Says by begoniaa: 10:26am On Mar 03, 2021
theFilmtric:

lol
New moniker
You really love repetitive letters o
Magnoliaa
Starr
And now begoniaa cheesy
How many months were you banned for?

theFilmtricsay

Lmao. When the original words have been taken and I like them cheesy. I didn't even realize. I just add a letter so it's still sensible.

I was banned for a few days oh and it has expired. Don't mind me. I just don't feel like going back to my main.
Re: “it’s A Privilege To Be Able To Sleep With A White Girl” – Nigerian Man Says by Nobody: 10:26am On Mar 03, 2021
This man take style talk true. Niger chicks with big stomach, very unclean pussy. Smelly armpits. Most are very disgusting when they get to bed

1 Like

Re: “it’s A Privilege To Be Able To Sleep With A White Girl” – Nigerian Man Says by fati2001(m): 10:29am On Mar 03, 2021
grin

yes, Nigerian men know nothing apart from sex.. I think say nah better thing you want talk.

intimacy gadgets EVERYWHERE THEY GO.

6 Likes

Re: “it’s A Privilege To Be Able To Sleep With A White Girl” – Nigerian Man Says by theFilmtric: 10:35am On Mar 03, 2021
begoniaa:

Lmao. When the original words have been taken and I like them cheesy. I didn't even realize. I just add a letter so it's still sensible.

I was banned for a few days oh and it has expired. Don't mind me. I just don't feel like going back to my main.
lol cheesy
You also use weird colours

theFilmtricsay

1 Like

Re: “it’s A Privilege To Be Able To Sleep With A White Girl” – Nigerian Man Says by pointblank247(m): 10:53am On Mar 03, 2021
Taking tramadol and monkey tail causes diarrhea of the mouth.

5 Likes

Re: “it’s A Privilege To Be Able To Sleep With A White Girl” – Nigerian Man Says by Originalsly: 10:58am On Mar 03, 2021
This is one of those guys that believe sleeping with a White is an achievement. If you see the Whites many boast about... you'll vomit. There's a drugged out White prostitute in my work area.... skin spotted with cold sores... guess signs of herpes and whatever else..... almost always with "African" Johns. If you see her... you will tell yourself only a mad man will sleep with such a woman ... not knowing many normal people will because she is White and that will boost their ego.
Inferiority complex is not going away anytime soon.

12 Likes

Re: “it’s A Privilege To Be Able To Sleep With A White Girl” – Nigerian Man Says by Bigggloadofcum: 11:02am On Mar 03, 2021
grin

Haven slept with almost all races, I can tell you that its not something special.

One thing I know about the white women's pussy is that it is void of foul odour. The good lord must have planted a supernatural cleanser there.

You can bang a white woman who has not taken her bath for 2 weeks and you are rest assured that your nose is in good hands.

Same can't be said about 9ja girls. I was locked up with a partner in crime some years back. A 9ja girl. We were only allowed to bath once in a day.

The konji became unbearable for me and I decided to harvest the forbidden fruit. It turned out really forbidden cuz what I dug out knocked me out and I was in coma for 45hrs.

That's what I was told. That experience tops the chart in my all time regrets.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: “it’s A Privilege To Be Able To Sleep With A White Girl” – Nigerian Man Says by begoniaa: 11:05am On Mar 03, 2021
theFilmtric:

lol cheesy
You also use weird colours

theFilmtricsay

cheesy
Re: “it’s A Privilege To Be Able To Sleep With A White Girl” – Nigerian Man Says by theFilmtric: 11:21am On Mar 03, 2021
begoniaa:

cheesy
grin
What's the meaning of Begonia? I know magnolia is a flower

theFilmtricsay
Re: “it’s A Privilege To Be Able To Sleep With A White Girl” – Nigerian Man Says by begoniaa: 11:24am On Mar 03, 2021
theFilmtric:

grin

What's the meaning of Begonia?
I know magnolia is a flower

theFilmtricsay

Sameee. Begonia is also a flower.
Re: “it’s A Privilege To Be Able To Sleep With A White Girl” – Nigerian Man Says by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 03, 2021
adadike:
Oga, no talk . You never Jam ! You for confess
shey i fit jam u like this or abi u dey whine us ni?

na confession i wan confess i no wan knack u

Re: “it’s A Privilege To Be Able To Sleep With A White Girl” – Nigerian Man Says by Homeboiy: 11:28am On Mar 03, 2021
Lolo ifunanya the austrian woman

Schooled the idiot on why to sleep with a white woman is not an achievement
Re: “it’s A Privilege To Be Able To Sleep With A White Girl” – Nigerian Man Says by theFilmtric: 11:31am On Mar 03, 2021
begoniaa:

Sameee. Begonia is also a flower.
oh cheesy A feminazi that loves flowers lol grin
theFilmtricsay

1 Like

Re: “it’s A Privilege To Be Able To Sleep With A White Girl” – Nigerian Man Says by begoniaa: 11:36am On Mar 03, 2021
theFilmtric:

oh cheesy
A feminazi that loves flowers lol grin

theFilmtricsay

Lmaoo. Why are you juxtaposing now?
Re: “it’s A Privilege To Be Able To Sleep With A White Girl” – Nigerian Man Says by theFilmtric: 11:50am On Mar 03, 2021
begoniaa:

Lmaoo. Why are you juxtaposing now?
lol Aren't you a feminazi A feminazi and flowers shouldn't flow Don't you think so? Especially in this side of the world
theFilmtricsay

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Define A Modern Day Chic In A Sentence / See What My Girlfriend Has Been Using Cucumber For (+18 Pix) / Five Reasons Why Broke Girls Don't Deserve Rich Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.