Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,767 members, 7,817,117 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Hygiene: What Tips Do You Have To Be Attractive To A Potential Partner? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hygiene: What Tips Do You Have To Be Attractive To A Potential Partner? (18086 Views)

If You Want To Look Very Attractive To People, Do This. / Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? / 10 Characteristics That Make You Attractive To A Woman- You Need Just One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hygiene: What Tips Do You Have To Be Attractive To A Potential Partner? by Mamijoh(f): 1:14pm On Jun 13, 2023
anointedlinks:
Cleanliness is next to..
Godliness

1 Like

Re: Hygiene: What Tips Do You Have To Be Attractive To A Potential Partner? by Mamijoh(f): 1:18pm On Jun 13, 2023
Ekundayo7574:
If u will ever going to do that I pray you die why carrying out the operation
Your status speaks volume of your comment
Re: Hygiene: What Tips Do You Have To Be Attractive To A Potential Partner? by Emeka71(m): 4:47pm On Jun 13, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

Are you a lady?
At all.
Re: Hygiene: What Tips Do You Have To Be Attractive To A Potential Partner? by professore(m): 4:53pm On Jun 13, 2023
Nice

1 Like

Re: Hygiene: What Tips Do You Have To Be Attractive To A Potential Partner? by Sixfeetbelle: 7:36pm On Jun 13, 2023
Emeka71:
At all.

I'd prefer you reply with either a yes or a no.
Re: Hygiene: What Tips Do You Have To Be Attractive To A Potential Partner? by Bobxin: 1:14pm On Jun 14, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

How many palm trees have you dated?
How many palm trees have you toasted?
How many has made you look and look again when they passed by you?
How many has made your preeq stand to attention suddenly in the middle of the market square?

See, Oga, na who wear the shoe know where e dey pinch am. When palm trees like me say men no dey look our side, believe my words. Men are moved by sight and that is determined by feminine curves. If it didn't dey, men no dey see am

Fair enough.😁
Re: Hygiene: What Tips Do You Have To Be Attractive To A Potential Partner? by Bobxin: 1:14pm On Jun 14, 2023
Michaelspresh:
yeah...I am a lady and my partner should be a man

So I'm saying doing all these as a lady for a man that will still leave you...
Hope you understand?
✌️
Re: Hygiene: What Tips Do You Have To Be Attractive To A Potential Partner? by felong(m): 12:56pm On Jun 15, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:
How many palm trees have you dated?
How many palm trees have you toasted?
How many has made you look and look again when they passed by you?
How many has made your preeq stand to attention suddenly in the middle of the market square?

See, Oga, na who wear the shoe know where e dey pinch am. When palm trees like me say men no dey look our side, believe my words. Men are moved by sight and that is determined by feminine curves. If it didn't dey, men no dey see am
Post your pictures let's see if you actually look like a Palm tree of forever hold thine piss. undecided
Re: Hygiene: What Tips Do You Have To Be Attractive To A Potential Partner? by Sixfeetbelle: 2:42pm On Jun 15, 2023
felong:

Post your pictures let's see if you actually look like a Palm tree of forever hold thine piss. undecided

If my username isn't enough to convince you, then nothing will
Re: Hygiene: What Tips Do You Have To Be Attractive To A Potential Partner? by anointedlinks: 12:37pm On Jun 21, 2023
Learn the art of conversation
Re: Hygiene: What Tips Do You Have To Be Attractive To A Potential Partner? by anointedlinks: 9:15am On Jun 28, 2023
Surprised no one mentioned being teachable

But that is very important
Re: Hygiene: What Tips Do You Have To Be Attractive To A Potential Partner? by anointedlinks: 9:33am On Jul 31, 2023
I'm hearing that a female celebrity recently complained of point 4
Re: Hygiene: What Tips Do You Have To Be Attractive To A Potential Partner? by anointedlinks: 8:19am On Sep 27, 2023
Be clean
Re: Hygiene: What Tips Do You Have To Be Attractive To A Potential Partner? by anointedlinks: 8:28am On Oct 11, 2023
Good morning

How to apply cologne properly as a man:

Step 1: spray it gently twice on your inner wear (singlet)

Step 2: wear your outer shirt

End
Re: Hygiene: What Tips Do You Have To Be Attractive To A Potential Partner? by anointedlinks: 8:01am On Nov 25, 2023
Research shows that phones are more dirty than the inside of toilet bowls.

But medicated wet wipes or baby wipes and use to clean your phones periodically...
Re: Hygiene: What Tips Do You Have To Be Attractive To A Potential Partner? by Exceed15: 8:18am On Nov 25, 2023
Wear what fit and suit your body. It's not how expensive your clothes are but how fitting.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

''how To Woo A Girl And Win Her Heart Perfectly'' / Do Nigerian Girls Still Accept Flowers As Valentine Gift? / I'm About To End My Relationship Because It Is "Too Perfect"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.