Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,027 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

95-year-old Alhaji Muhammad Sabo Marries Teenage Girl In Abuja Community (Photo) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 95-year-old Alhaji Muhammad Sabo Marries Teenage Girl In Abuja Community (Photo) (67243 Views)

95 Year Old Indian Man Who Hasn't Cut His Hair In Nearly A Century (Graphic Pix) / Wedding Pictures Of An Elderly Man With A Teenage Girl / Abuja Community Where Sex Is As Cheap As N300 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 95-year-old Alhaji Muhammad Sabo Marries Teenage Girl In Abuja Community (Photo) by Olat4421: 9:58pm On May 08, 2023
Wonder shall never end cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 95-year-old Alhaji Muhammad Sabo Marries Teenage Girl In Abuja Community (Photo) by LadyRosa(f): 9:58pm On May 08, 2023
Almaigaa:

Trash.
Northern Girls no dey do Ashawo. The whole world know that, Ashawo origin is the land of the Rising Sun. With their UGLY looking Girls. With Yam Legs, hairy Face and Chest grin grin grin

Shebi same northern girls wey dey cover body come Hilton to 4cck Alhjais grin cheesy

Even for IDP camps dem dey 4ck soldier for a bowl of kunu gyada! And kwuli kwuli.

Atleast we dey give price as a freeborn.
But your girls don't have a say, you guys ram them at will in the name of Islam.
Re: 95-year-old Alhaji Muhammad Sabo Marries Teenage Girl In Abuja Community (Photo) by FlyingKing: 9:59pm On May 08, 2023
BRIMBRAM:

grin lol. Is Mary not his mother? Wasn't she a teenager when she birthed Jesus and Joseph a very old man?! So what is the fuss all about? That I mentioned Jesus?! Are you mad?

You are the one that is very mad and stupid at the same time.

Where did you read that in your Bible or you want to justify your foolishness that you guys practice right and what is even the correlation here that makes you mentioned Mary, Joseph and Jesus Christ in this context.

You need to be naked public and flog sense into your fish brain.

2 Likes

Re: 95-year-old Alhaji Muhammad Sabo Marries Teenage Girl In Abuja Community (Photo) by correctguy101(m): 9:59pm On May 08, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
My curiosity is can this old man still have erection? Do very old men like this have erection?

See you.

Most elders understand things we can't fathom. When I was younger, a friend of mine was staying in his father's house and got a girl pregnant. They got married at the end but do you know that after just three years, the father of this my dear friend, a man close to a century in age died on top that young girl? grin grin

The mumu girl was so scared that she raised alarm that exposed the abomination going on inside the house. The yeye girl later admitted that baba can service carburator more than her husband... grin cheesy

That boy has never heard the end of the yabbings even up till now, he had to leave the father's property and get himself a new woman.

When this practice started, men were still men. Now that even twenty somethings suffer from ED and co.....smh

Baba is plainly greedy. His sons and the young goats around will help him if he can't keep up.

Greedy old goat. grin
Re: 95-year-old Alhaji Muhammad Sabo Marries Teenage Girl In Abuja Community (Photo) by bluefilm: 10:11pm On May 08, 2023
Tonytonex:
honestly. But what is behind this? Can you tell?

In my own opinion, it's more like companionship and househelp arrangée marriage whereby the young lady takes care of the man while the man's children pay her school fees or takes care of some financial needs of her family.

3 Likes

Re: 95-year-old Alhaji Muhammad Sabo Marries Teenage Girl In Abuja Community (Photo) by Pimine: 10:16pm On May 08, 2023
BRIMBRAM:
Mary the Mother of Jesus Christ was a teenage girl, so, so young of around 12 to 14 years old compared to her husband Joseph of around 85 years old. So?!
Mohammed the pedophilic false prophet who never performed any miracle in his life married and had sex with a 6-year old Aisha. How embarrassing!

1 Like

Re: 95-year-old Alhaji Muhammad Sabo Marries Teenage Girl In Abuja Community (Photo) by Bringbackmandat: 10:16pm On May 08, 2023
This is wickedness
Re: 95-year-old Alhaji Muhammad Sabo Marries Teenage Girl In Abuja Community (Photo) by Ellasure: 10:34pm On May 08, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Are you serious? Erection on a very old man will be so funny

it is a matter of styles and regularity. the old man can do and do well but time intervals may not be satisfactory to such a very young girl.

just as someone explained above the old man must be looking for company and some love in terms of someone to talk to and be asked about.

loneliness at old age is never to be desired. responsible sons and daughters do marry for their old man particularly when the mother or wife is dead due to old age and they don't want their father to suffer companionship.
Re: 95-year-old Alhaji Muhammad Sabo Marries Teenage Girl In Abuja Community (Photo) by goodman5(m): 10:37pm On May 08, 2023
Catch them Young grin
Re: 95-year-old Alhaji Muhammad Sabo Marries Teenage Girl In Abuja Community (Photo) by elmarafa20: 10:42pm On May 08, 2023
U guys will be surprised that this man will graduate with flying colors 🤣🤣🤣
Re: 95-year-old Alhaji Muhammad Sabo Marries Teenage Girl In Abuja Community (Photo) by Pacesetter123(m): 10:43pm On May 08, 2023
BRIMBRAM:
Mary the Mother of Jesus Christ was a teenage girl, so, so young of around 12 to 14 years old compared to her husband Joseph of around 85 years old. So?!
Where do you get this one from?
Wee u kip kwayet dia!!!
Re: 95-year-old Alhaji Muhammad Sabo Marries Teenage Girl In Abuja Community (Photo) by Elev82014: 10:59pm On May 08, 2023
Perverts and child molesters are everywhere!
Re: 95-year-old Alhaji Muhammad Sabo Marries Teenage Girl In Abuja Community (Photo) by LordErrk: 11:06pm On May 08, 2023
garriAndsugar:

I'm not 95yrs old but you can marry a 95 yr old man and test him if he will have erection instead of asking silly question online

She doesn't even have to marry him. 2k is enough for him to use and knack her

1 Like

Re: 95-year-old Alhaji Muhammad Sabo Marries Teenage Girl In Abuja Community (Photo) by garriAndsugar: 11:06pm On May 08, 2023
LordErrk:

She doesn't even have to marry him. 2k is enough for him to use and knack her
🤣
Re: 95-year-old Alhaji Muhammad Sabo Marries Teenage Girl In Abuja Community (Photo) by LordErrk: 11:07pm On May 08, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Just answer the question if you know and stop beating around

I'll give you 2k to knack a 90yr old in my area. You go gree?
Re: 95-year-old Alhaji Muhammad Sabo Marries Teenage Girl In Abuja Community (Photo) by sageb: 11:10pm On May 08, 2023
Re: 95-year-old Alhaji Muhammad Sabo Marries Teenage Girl In Abuja Community (Photo) by Gbogbowa: 11:20pm On May 08, 2023
BRIMBRAM:
you are bloody liar mary was a relative of Elizabeth and they are like like sisters but the bible said Elizabeth and the husband was growing old, the birth of john was miraculous show that Elizabeth had past menopause stage so if Elizabeth should be 50 years then mary should be in her late thirties. If joseph is 85 years as you claim he will not be doing carpentary work more so when jesus died at 33 joseph was still alive which mean that joseph will be 118 years that time but that was not true
Re: 95-year-old Alhaji Muhammad Sabo Marries Teenage Girl In Abuja Community (Photo) by Nobody: 11:25pm On May 08, 2023
Na wah oo..14 years never get sense na Na their way tho undecided
Re: 95-year-old Alhaji Muhammad Sabo Marries Teenage Girl In Abuja Community (Photo) by ipobarecriminals: 11:30pm On May 08, 2023
sad shocked grin the reckless old man with his jack dik will somersault on top of 14 yrs old Amateur lipsrsealed :-.
His dik still Dey serve sad grin grin
Re: 95-year-old Alhaji Muhammad Sabo Marries Teenage Girl In Abuja Community (Photo) by Nobody: 11:31pm On May 08, 2023
Dmacqh:
He married this lady for the grandsons
How do they do it?
Re: 95-year-old Alhaji Muhammad Sabo Marries Teenage Girl In Abuja Community (Photo) by thatigboman: 11:42pm On May 08, 2023
BRIMBRAM:
and Mohammed was how old when he married that 9 year old child?
Re: 95-year-old Alhaji Muhammad Sabo Marries Teenage Girl In Abuja Community (Photo) by Desusi: 11:47pm On May 08, 2023
garriAndsugar:

Why not test and see?
Curiosity kills cat.Don't try it o.Men are wired differently.Meanwhile, alhaji farida,congratulations! Be careful so that you will not eventually pass through the channel through which you came into this world.
Re: 95-year-old Alhaji Muhammad Sabo Marries Teenage Girl In Abuja Community (Photo) by ufotunang: 11:49pm On May 08, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
My curiosity is can this old man still have erection? Do very old men like this have erection?
... when konji hold am ..his big cucumber will stand by up well well and perform the duty
Re: 95-year-old Alhaji Muhammad Sabo Marries Teenage Girl In Abuja Community (Photo) by Desusi: 11:52pm On May 08, 2023
malcom1X:
Damn.
Most times these men need to marry these girls so the girl can help them in house chores and other things. It is this girl that will take care of him and dress him up and bath him since his kids won't be able to do all these things.
Thegirl will also service him, if the need arises.

In the bible 1kings 1vs1-4 king David was also given a lady like this to take care of him in his old age.

No one complained because a queen wouldn't have been able to do those things since she was a queen from birth not meant to serve.

Let us leave this man alone to enjoy his old age.
Him no kiii person na marry him marry.
His children will be happy that at least there's someone taking care of their father when they are not around.

Edit: I never understood this until I was dating a Hausa girl that was taking care of one old man like that, she confessed to me that the old man also has sex with her.

I felt pity for her, the day I saw that man Omo fear catch me. Very old man like that almost at the point of death.
But the man's family were paying her parents back at home in the North.

She was always giving me cash, all she needs to do is call the man's children that she needs money to buy things for the man, medicine, or hospital visit or food, clothes anything.

And the money will be available the next day. She won't go to school, because there's no one to sponsor her but all her expenses will be paid for and her family will be taken care of even after the man dies.
You must be senior advocate of Nigeria in teenage marriages! Congratulations!
Re: 95-year-old Alhaji Muhammad Sabo Marries Teenage Girl In Abuja Community (Photo) by cejaypriesty(m): 1:47am On May 09, 2023
BRIMBRAM:

grin lol. Is Mary not his mother? Wasn't she a teenager when she birthed Jesus and Joseph a very old man?! So what is the fuss all about? That I mentioned Jesus?! Are you mad?
And who ever mentioned the age of Joseph in the bible?To mock the bible is very demonic and to bring it to this topic is very absurd .
Re: 95-year-old Alhaji Muhammad Sabo Marries Teenage Girl In Abuja Community (Photo) by Slurity(m): 2:55am On May 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Sure and will still father a baby
Re: 95-year-old Alhaji Muhammad Sabo Marries Teenage Girl In Abuja Community (Photo) by Shegunsmart(m): 3:16am On May 09, 2023
JOB OPPORTUNITY

Hello out there,

It's another season of harvesting the best minds on Nairaland..

I need the best hands for a freelance job. It's the position of a chat operator/Responder.

If you're interested, you'll be trained and tested. Your creativity sense is an integral characteristics needed for the job.

Please inbox me if interested
Re: 95-year-old Alhaji Muhammad Sabo Marries Teenage Girl In Abuja Community (Photo) by FireUpNow(m): 3:16am On May 09, 2023
Some old men of this age have some very crazy jazz. I have seen a very old man who treats some ailments and this particular day a very beautiful woman came to him for treatment lol and behold baba said he will have to use his rod to push the herbs inside her veejay! I was so amazed. Some old men have wicked concortion to ginger their system.
Re: 95-year-old Alhaji Muhammad Sabo Marries Teenage Girl In Abuja Community (Photo) by Bridget95(f): 3:26am On May 09, 2023
95 yrs old man with less than 5 yrs to live without erection is marrying a 14 yrs old . This is wickedness
Re: 95-year-old Alhaji Muhammad Sabo Marries Teenage Girl In Abuja Community (Photo) by wildernessVoice: 4:02am On May 09, 2023
The Man just source inheritance for one of his son. Look at the Man very well, he's already waving good bye to this world and the girl look like someone who can cry bloody at his departure to the great beyond.
Re: 95-year-old Alhaji Muhammad Sabo Marries Teenage Girl In Abuja Community (Photo) by Federalis: 4:14am On May 09, 2023
This one go still remarry sha, because the man no go last.
Re: 95-year-old Alhaji Muhammad Sabo Marries Teenage Girl In Abuja Community (Photo) by Cassandraloius: 5:40am On May 09, 2023
JIBO4REAL:

Go and read your bible

You too!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ghanaian Couple Engage In Sexually-Charged Dance At Their Wedding (Pix, Video) / I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / Man Dies In Ogun During Sex With Concubine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.