Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

95-year-old Alhaji Muhammad Sabo Marries Teenage Girl In Abuja Community (Photo) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 95-year-old Alhaji Muhammad Sabo Marries Teenage Girl In Abuja Community (Photo) (67155 Views)

95 Year Old Indian Man Who Hasn't Cut His Hair In Nearly A Century (Graphic Pix) / Wedding Pictures Of An Elderly Man With A Teenage Girl / Abuja Community Where Sex Is As Cheap As N300 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 95-year-old Alhaji Muhammad Sabo Marries Teenage Girl In Abuja Community (Photo) by richie240: 8:43pm On May 08, 2023
Hope still dey for me!
cool

Re: 95-year-old Alhaji Muhammad Sabo Marries Teenage Girl In Abuja Community (Photo) by akposking(m): 8:44pm On May 08, 2023
Rokiat:
How is this one even gonna perform in bed? What kind of sorcery is this? Who did this girl dirty like this?

If I was her I would even bring my young and fresh boyfriend in his home I doubt he can even see clearly to know what’s going on.

Nonsense!!
leave the old man to enjoy her youth grin

2 Likes

Re: 95-year-old Alhaji Muhammad Sabo Marries Teenage Girl In Abuja Community (Photo) by advanceDNA: 8:44pm On May 08, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Shut up, you that is a chronic womaniser is talking

Yawn!
Re: 95-year-old Alhaji Muhammad Sabo Marries Teenage Girl In Abuja Community (Photo) by slowice(m): 8:45pm On May 08, 2023
Why are they obsessed with teenegers. This nonsense much stop, so disgusting

1 Like

Re: 95-year-old Alhaji Muhammad Sabo Marries Teenage Girl In Abuja Community (Photo) by mukthar2000(m): 8:45pm On May 08, 2023
Wicked parent, the little girl was use to settled the debt they owned that old man.

1 Like

Re: 95-year-old Alhaji Muhammad Sabo Marries Teenage Girl In Abuja Community (Photo) by PreyingMantis(m): 8:45pm On May 08, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Yen yen yen yen yen
I heard you're almost 40... Find a husband, make a family and start doing productive things with your life. Spending all your life defending an extremely corrupt drug kingpin is the worst thing anybody can do to themselves. Auntie you need help

2 Likes

Re: 95-year-old Alhaji Muhammad Sabo Marries Teenage Girl In Abuja Community (Photo) by 9jaRealist: 8:45pm On May 08, 2023
BRIMBRAM:
Mary the Mother of Jesus Christ was a teenage girl, so, so young of around 12 to 14 years old compared to her husband Joseph of around 85 years old. So?!

So you’re setting stall by the (alleged) standards of over 2000 years ago…
No wonder Africans remain mired in backwardness and underdevelopment. SMH

>

2 Likes

Re: 95-year-old Alhaji Muhammad Sabo Marries Teenage Girl In Abuja Community (Photo) by akposking(m): 8:45pm On May 08, 2023
Nia69:
Disgusting.
I went to your profile but I didn't have an erection. Why? undecided

1 Like

Re: 95-year-old Alhaji Muhammad Sabo Marries Teenage Girl In Abuja Community (Photo) by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 08, 2023
PreyingMantis:
I heard you're almost 40... Find a husband, make a family and start doing productive things with your life. Spending all your life defending an extremely corrupt drug kingpin is the worst thing anybody can do to themselves. Auntie you need help
I'm actually 60+ and when I was your age I was off Nairaland pursuing a better life and strategising on how to marry a very rich man and I got all I wanted. You need the advise most

2 Likes

Re: 95-year-old Alhaji Muhammad Sabo Marries Teenage Girl In Abuja Community (Photo) by RevolverOcelot(m): 8:48pm On May 08, 2023
BRIMBRAM:
Mary the Mother of Jesus Christ was a teenage girl, so, so young of around 12 to 14 years old compared to her husband Joseph of around 85 years old. So?!

Quote your source for this info.
Re: 95-year-old Alhaji Muhammad Sabo Marries Teenage Girl In Abuja Community (Photo) by BRIMBRAM: 8:48pm On May 08, 2023
9jaRealist:

So you’re setting stall by the (alleged) standards of over 2000 years ago…
No wonder Africans remain mired in backwardness and underdevelopment. SMH

>

Lol grin. Is that your own comprehension. grin. You are funny. Very funny. grin
Re: 95-year-old Alhaji Muhammad Sabo Marries Teenage Girl In Abuja Community (Photo) by JIBO4REAL(m): 8:48pm On May 08, 2023
Cassandraloius:
This is very unpleasant and unacceptable, he should be arrested, imagine marrying someone that is old enough to be your great grand child.
This is total BS! angry

Go and read your bible
Re: 95-year-old Alhaji Muhammad Sabo Marries Teenage Girl In Abuja Community (Photo) by dadamonie150: 8:50pm On May 08, 2023
It's a lie I know this girl
Re: 95-year-old Alhaji Muhammad Sabo Marries Teenage Girl In Abuja Community (Photo) by ANTIlSLAM(m): 8:50pm On May 08, 2023
BRIMBRAM:

The league of alfas and imams has brainwashed you, shey na quran you read that from

1 Like

Re: 95-year-old Alhaji Muhammad Sabo Marries Teenage Girl In Abuja Community (Photo) by malcom1X: 8:50pm On May 08, 2023
Asiseeit:

David never married her, nor slept with her. She was basically a nurse/caregiver.

There's a reason why it was written that David never slept with her because she was brought in for David to sleep with her so he can feel better.
Re: 95-year-old Alhaji Muhammad Sabo Marries Teenage Girl In Abuja Community (Photo) by ANTIlSLAM(m): 8:51pm On May 08, 2023
All thanks to the one and only messenger of allah for bringing this to reality in which his followers are emulating
Re: 95-year-old Alhaji Muhammad Sabo Marries Teenage Girl In Abuja Community (Photo) by bluefilm: 8:53pm On May 08, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
My curiosity is can this old man still have erection? Do very old men like this have erection?

This marriage definitely has nothing to do with erection.

Common sense should have told you that.
Re: 95-year-old Alhaji Muhammad Sabo Marries Teenage Girl In Abuja Community (Photo) by Tonytonex(m): 8:53pm On May 08, 2023
damilola4162:

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/95-year-old-man-marries-teenage-girl-in-abuja-communityphotos/
for what?
What's the purpose of the marriage?
To what end? Him preeq still dey rise?
Re: 95-year-old Alhaji Muhammad Sabo Marries Teenage Girl In Abuja Community (Photo) by LadyRosa(f): 8:54pm On May 08, 2023
slowice:
Why are they obsessed with teenegers. This nonsense much stop, so disgusting

You mean little girls and babies?
Teenagers are intermediate level na.

This animals actually go for babies first before teens.

1 Like

Re: 95-year-old Alhaji Muhammad Sabo Marries Teenage Girl In Abuja Community (Photo) by Tonytonex(m): 8:55pm On May 08, 2023
bluefilm:

This marriage definitely has nothing to do with erection.

Common sense should have told you that.
honestly. But what is behind this? Can you tell?
Re: 95-year-old Alhaji Muhammad Sabo Marries Teenage Girl In Abuja Community (Photo) by Babastrong(m): 8:56pm On May 08, 2023
[quote author=IyaebeTheGreat post=123015268] That means at this age a man can't have erection?[ He can have but not as strong as ours.]
Re: 95-year-old Alhaji Muhammad Sabo Marries Teenage Girl In Abuja Community (Photo) by PreyingMantis(m): 8:57pm On May 08, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I'm actually 60+ and when I was your age I was off Nairaland pursuing a better life and strategising on how to marry a very rich man and I got all I wanted. You need the advise most
I'm yet to encounter a more foolish 60 year old... Mental retrogression appears to be the case here. God forbid you're 60+
Re: 95-year-old Alhaji Muhammad Sabo Marries Teenage Girl In Abuja Community (Photo) by BRIMBRAM: 8:57pm On May 08, 2023
RevolverOcelot:

Quote your source for this info.

Do you believe in the Roman Catholic Bible?
Re: 95-year-old Alhaji Muhammad Sabo Marries Teenage Girl In Abuja Community (Photo) by Greatechng(m): 8:57pm On May 08, 2023
Sasi54:
Dickson never die!
🖐🏼 Waka
😂
Re: 95-year-old Alhaji Muhammad Sabo Marries Teenage Girl In Abuja Community (Photo) by Enemyofpeace: 8:58pm On May 08, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
My curiosity is can this old man still have erection? Do very old men like this have erection?
why not look for one and try am? I recommend Obasanjo
Re: 95-year-old Alhaji Muhammad Sabo Marries Teenage Girl In Abuja Community (Photo) by Etuagievin(m): 8:58pm On May 08, 2023
BRIMBRAM:
. Where did you get that from brimbram
Re: 95-year-old Alhaji Muhammad Sabo Marries Teenage Girl In Abuja Community (Photo) by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 08, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Older men are better than most guys of nowadays because they go herbal to treat any ailments even when they are ok, they still take herbs ( agbo) every morning and walks some k/m to get to their farms, work for hours, then walk back home to now have their breakfast. Most guys can't do more than on rand and they are still on TM or vegra Ooo. Those things kiils small small but they don't know. In conclusion, the man can still have strong erection and go as much as two round
Re: 95-year-old Alhaji Muhammad Sabo Marries Teenage Girl In Abuja Community (Photo) by naijapikin2(m): 8:59pm On May 08, 2023
Ancestral marriage
Re: 95-year-old Alhaji Muhammad Sabo Marries Teenage Girl In Abuja Community (Photo) by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 08, 2023
PreyingMantis:
I'm yet to encounter a more foolish 60 year old... Mental retrogression appears to be the case here. God forbid you're 60+
Is that all. You sound sex starved, go and marry ntorrrrr
Re: 95-year-old Alhaji Muhammad Sabo Marries Teenage Girl In Abuja Community (Photo) by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 08, 2023
SsweetAnn:

Older men are better than most guys of nowadays because they go herbal to treat any ailments even when they are ok, they still take herbs ( agbo) every morning and walks some k/m to get to their farms, work for hours, then walk back home to now have their breakfast. Most guys can't do more than on rand and they are still on TM or vegra Ooo. Those things kiils small small but they don't know. In conclusion, the man can still have strong erection and go as much as two round
You are right, no wonder they now result to give head recklessly to augument for their weakness
Re: 95-year-old Alhaji Muhammad Sabo Marries Teenage Girl In Abuja Community (Photo) by Greatechng(m): 9:01pm On May 08, 2023
BRIMBRAM:

Where you for see this one read again
Re: 95-year-old Alhaji Muhammad Sabo Marries Teenage Girl In Abuja Community (Photo) by star2008(m): 9:03pm On May 08, 2023
BRIMBRAM:
Stop lieing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] / "The Best Days Of My Life Were The Days I Spent With Another Man's Wife" (Photo) / Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.